All Comments on 'Idaho Wild Child'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlover 15 years ago
Interesting

story, but you have to admit the idea is stolen from R. Kipling.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 15 years ago
Different; Interesting

I wouldn't mind a second chapter here - would be interesting to see how she raises a pup I mean a cub, no I mean a kid... child?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great read

Ignore the other comments. You have a great style and a matter of fact delivery. I will complain that the ending seemed a bit rushed, but overall it was a refreshing post to read on this site.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
Yes, to another chapter

something to finding out her history, if she could re-call, or Dan going to the library and looking up some old news articles, anything, this would be a nice series to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved It!

I also would like to see this story continued.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Fascinating!

Really nice story! For me the big wolf was her pack leader formally passing her back to her people....

waratahwaratahover 15 years ago
Gripping yarn

Nearly didn't read it, and I'm glad I did. Loved the style of the male character, "Never did understand women anyway".

Thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Beautiful Love Story

Wonderful love story !! Enjoyed it very much.

Just a note from an Australian sheep farmer - we have "herds" of cattle and "flocks" of sheep !

Ali Ahmad

Western Australia

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful story

It almost begs for a sequel. Please write one!

CarcamCarcamover 12 years ago
PLEASE!!!

I enjoyed this story very, very much!!! I would like to see it continued - it needs an ending !!

CCH

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Really nice job -

Old story concept with a great slant - really a great job of adapting it to your style and this site -

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 12 years ago
Fuck you're a great writer!

That was an awesome tale. I could read your stuff over and over again. Thanks author, your efforts are appreciated.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Damn!!

Great story!

Thx!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow...that was different

a great story....loved it

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Great story

While the actual premise is pretty far fetched, the way the story is told is really well done. The reactions of both Dan and Jane are handled beautifully and tastefully and it makes their budding romance sweeter for it. By not giving in the first few times she offered to mate with him he opened the door to a more romantic coupling. Wolves mate for life.

It was also good that Jane didn't immediately fall into being civilized. That would have made the story much less realistic. Really well done story, one of my favorites from MGM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Idaho

Where men are men and the sheep run scared.

At least she was better than a ewe.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

A great fantasy story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2706 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories