Identical Twins and Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers

She hadn't, but her sister had, a little surprised by the white semen on her fingers, then chuckling and smirking to herself.

Paula had not. She dropped down on him, demanding softly:

"Fuck!" and rocking her hips.

He did, wondering when he had last had two orgasms in succession, with his cock still in her pussy, before he was married. Could he still? Not so important; he had to give his daughter hers; she knew too much about sex to be satisfied with less or feign one.

They were suddenly disturbed by the sound of the shower. They didn't have to glance over at the other bunk, but did. They both snorted. She rocked her hips again and murmured:

"Fuck!"

They did. He only cared about giving her so well deserved orgasm, but then they both came, not quite simultaneously. When their gasps and moans died down, Klara called from the bathroom:

"Now we're even, Paula."

"Um-hmm, very!"

He rubbed her ass, and she kissed him, repeating:

"Very!"

"Um-hmm, very! Hm-hmm! If you can say that, I'm all fucked out."

Paula snickered with a nod. From the bathroom, they hear:

"You'd better not be!"

They all snickered, Paula nodding with a grin, and the two of them got up and crowded in the bathroom; Klara still in the shower, Paula on the toilet, he peeing in the small washbasin. The girls chuckled and agreed together:

"Haven't seen that before."

"Hmm? Surprising, having an inkling of what else you have done."

"Just not that," Paula replied, reaching out and rubbing his ass.

"Want us to tell you?" Klara asked in a facetious tone.

"Hmm? I don't know. Paula surprised me."

"Me too," Klara replied, grinning at her sister.

"Martin," Paula replied with a grin.

"Martin?" he asked.

"Marie's older brother."

"You slept with him?" Klara asked.

"Didn't sleep, of course."

"I guess not!"

He kept out of the conversation, recalling that Marie had been a grade school girl in their class. Klara pursues the subject:

"And did it like that with him, like you were doing with Pops?"

He moved back in the doorway to leave more space for the two girls, now only slightly surprised at their referring to him with their expression for their father. Paula nodded grinning, also at him, and said:

"You saw us? Finish your shower and I'll tell you."

"You did with Marie' brother?" Klara asks, still in disbelief, getting her towel and stepping out of the shower. Paula squeezes passed her, nodding again with a grin. He enjoys watching the one dry herself and the other one wash, listening.

"Funny," Paula starts: "he thought I was you. We both sort of had a crush on him, when we were fourteen, the nearest boy around that looked like a man."

"Um-hmm, we did."

"What did you do to let him think that I was you?"

"Hm-hmm! We kissed once, better than with the boys our age, once, a year later."

"Never told me."

"Even twins have some secrets. And ...?"

"My good luck! So a couple of months ago, end of Christmas vacation,I went over to see Marie. She wasn't home, shopping with her mother, but he was, home from college, I didn't correct him when he called me Klara, and, well, he assumed that you would want to kiss him again. I had no problem with that. We did, real good, and ..., well, you can imagine the rest. When I let him hold my boob -- I wanted him to -- and, well, he wasn't so sure how far we would go, but when I murmured that I was on the pill, ... like that, his suggestion. Oooh! It was good, like with you, Pops."

She smiled at him, and he smiled back with a nod. Klara muttered:

"You could have told, wouldn't have to have told me with whom."

"Now Pops knows; you can with him."

He nodded, before Klara looked to see his agreement. She grinned, and he did, nodding again. Paula snickered, grinning at Klara, and added:

"And if Martin is around over Easter, you know what he'll be wanting to. Hm-hmm! He thought you did it real good."

They all chuckled, the girls grinning, he with a wry expression, then remarking:

"Now that that is settled, finish washing; I have to too, and shave. And wear bras, even though I know they don't make much difference."

The girls nodded, grinning, both jiggling their breasts with their hands.

They weren't the first ones to breakfast with the rest of choir, sitting separately. He answered a remark about his not coming early by explaining that he had made the mistake of waiting for the girls to finish their showers first. When he realized that his remark about showers could suggest more intimacy, he was relieved when another man nodded and said something about women taking so long in the bathroom.

The morning's rehearsal didn't keep him from wondering what the three of them would do after lunch. At lunch, the girls chose to sit with him. Everyone knew that he and their mother were divorced, so that was all right, their taking the opportunity be together. If they only knew how, he thought. They managed to talk about the requiem they were rehearsing and other harmless subjects. It got a little sticky, when they talked about school and classmates, but they survived that without expressions that could suggest anything to others at the table, but they understood them.

They separated after returning their plates to the kitchen, but not without veiled smirks. As the girls went away, not directly to their room, he suddenly calculated: about eleven in the evening with them both; three o'clock with Klara; seven, with Paula. Four hours, and now it was a little past one o'clock, six hours since he had. He didn't want to use an expression for what "he had" in the company of other choir members, but then remembered that "he had" twice with Paula - in Paula! He turned away from the others to avoid anyone's seeing his cheeks flush.

When his blush faded, and he was outside in the fresh air, he snorted to himself, risking a smirk, as he thought - a little proudly - it shouldn't be a problem to come a couple of more times before the next rehearsal. Anything the girls wanted, what would they want, anything he couldn't imagine? He returned to their room by another outside door.

"Oh, there you are, finally," one of the twins remarked.

Before the previous night, he would have assumed that she was Paula, who usually spoke first, but now he wasn't sure; Klara had been equally direct after they had gotten their clothes off. The girls still had theirs on, but with grins they immediately plucked at a blouse button. He nodded with a slight smirk, and they all started to unbutton. One of the girls didn't have to brush a hand over her erect nipple to call his attention to it; he had already noticed - the other three too - and also felt his cock's anticipation.

What did they want to do? Had the two of them already decided, agreed? Probably something they both could do with him. They were all getting undressed. As he took off his pants, a little pleased that they could see that his cock was pressing against his shorts, he remembered the talk about the guys' confusing them and asked:

"If Roger and Martin can't tell you apart, is there any way one can?"

"You can't?"

"When you use each other's name."

The girls chuckled, glancing at each other with smirks. One asked:

"Does it matter?"

"Hmm? Not really, not here."

They are all down to just their underwear, the girls about to unhook their bras. They glance at each other again, shaking their heads slightly, and then both smirk at him. One replied:

"One of us has a little mole."

"Where you can't see it any more."

"Could have, when we were little."

They both smirked again, their bras sliding down their arms. He nodded, appreciating again the sight of their bare breasts. Their nipples had already popped out, but when they saw him look at them, they blushed slightly. He smiled, liking that they had blushed, and replied:

"Yeah, now I remember, but have forgotten which one."

"Only one way to find out," one of them said, grinning at her sister.

They stripped their panties down, and he, his shorts. The girls hummed with smiles. The other sister remarked:

"Like our nipples."

"Um-hmm," he agreed, pleased that his cock was standing out from his balls, but recognizing that he would have to use the toilet.

"Which one?" he asked.

"Me, but if you can't remember ..." one replied with a grin, her finger apparently finding it in her light brown pubic hair.

"Doesn't matter," he replied, nodding with a grin, adding:

"I have to go, first."

"We have," the other twin replied, as he went to the bathroom.

He could still aim down at the toilet, not worrying about their his stream splash in the water in the toilet bowl, rather liking that they could, then wondering if they had washed their pussies. If they hadn't, he thought, that wasn't going to bother him. Not with his ex-wife but with Louise, he had often licked her pussy, despite her warning that she hadn't washed. He washed his cock.

"We did too," a voice from the room remarked.

Then he heard them chuckling, again wondering what they wanted to do. Had they washed, because they wanted him to lick their pussies? Which one's? Klara's this time? But they could fool him, like they had Roger. Didn't matter; their choice. And Paula had wanted to suck his cock; they should be agreed. But if Klara insisted on wanting to - yeah, say it - fuck him like Paula had? But then she wouldn't want to have to help herself again. Their choice.

His cock was less aroused, when he returned to the room. The girls grinned, and one said:

"Oh, that's nice. I like it when it's like that - at first."

Paula? But her twin nodded with a grin, then said:

"And I want you to find my little mole! Hm-hmm! Not just it!"

He snorted with wry grin, nodding:

"Never thought it would be so pleasant to make both my daughters happy."

He and the girls all caught their breath for an instant at his remark. Then they snorted slightly, nodding, and one of his daughters replied softly:

"And we think it is nice that our Pops does."

Her twin nodded with a mild smile and gestured for him to lie down. He did, following them with his eyes as they joined him on the bed, only sure that the one who was beginning to straddle his face was the one with little mole. She must be Klara; it seemed to unlikely that they would both want to do what they had the night before.

She wanted to let him find the little mole, not lowering her pussy on his mouth, holding it up closer over his eyes with a chuckle. Her sister was also chuckling, fondling his balls. She must be Paula; Klara hadn't done that. He remembered where her finger had been and saw the little brown spot through her hair, and grasped her hips and moved them, trying to find it his tongue. She snickered with a nod, and then moved her pussy over his mouth.

But he wanted to see it first, pushing her hips up. Her sister was watching, chuckling, and murmured:

"Looks just like mine."

"Mmmm! Lovely!" he murmured: "Both of them!"

"Like your cock."

He felt her tongue lick up it, moaning when it tickled behind its knob. When it twitched, she chuckled knowingly. Her sister pressed her hips down on his mouth. It felt for his tongue as good as it look. Better; it didn't just feel good, also tasted so good, already moist; and his cock was in a warm, moist mouth!

When Klara - Klara? - began to moan, he forced her twitching hips up and murmured:

"Not so loud."

"Try not too," she muttered, rocking her hips.

His tongue was back on her now even wetter pussy. He couldn't forget what her sister was doing with his cock in her mouth, her fingers still trying to fondle his balls in his tight sack, but he felt his greater obligation to give the pussy its orgasm, hearing her trying to suppress her more aroused moans. Had Paula - Paula? - understood; her tongue still, her fingers scratching to grip a wrinkle of his sack?

What a sensitive clitoris?! Making her pelvis twitch it on his tongue! Was her sister watching? They both knew how to do it, knew what the other wanted! Better than he did? He had done it good enough so that they had agreed last night that he had done it good. Don't start to do that again on my cock!

He tried to ignore what his cock was wanting to do. Above him, he heard a gasp and had to restrain the jerks of her hips with his hands to keep his tongue on her clitoris, as his chin felt warm pussy juice, and he heard another gasp and unrestrained, long moan. He also moaned in empathy, but then in response to what his cock was feeling.

The hips slid back off his mouth, and he heard moaning sighs, but his were from what his cock was feeling. God, it felt so arousing! And now he could just enjoy his pending orgasm, sure that she wanted it, wanted him to shoot his semen in her mouth, to let her taste it!

His hips twitched. She nodded. His hips rocked. She let his cock thrust deeper in her mouth. He groaned, and then a long spurt shot out of his throbbing cock. She moaned, and moaned again with each following spurt.

Why did he need to fuck his daughters, when they could make him come so good?!! Maybe not quite so good as he could that way, why he had to fuck them. In their so tight pussies!

He moaned, and his cock-sucking daughter moaned, and his pussy-licked daughter moaned, all sighing. His cock slipped out, his now loose balls being fondled. The other sister slid her hips down his body and found his mouth with hers, kissing and then licking around it. She chuckled softly and murmured:

"I hope you like the way I taste as much as I do, as much as she does."

"As much as I do, both of you," he heard her sister enjoined.

"And you too," her sister agreed.

"And I do, both of you too," he added.

"And that you do," one of them replied with a hum.

"This is just so good, Pops!" the other added.

"We just love you!

"We do!"

While he was trying to digest their so emphatic agreement, his twin daughters were moving to lie on each side of him, rolling closer over him, their thighs urging his to let theirs slip down between theirs. He rolled his apart, letting them squeeze them, as he put his arms around them, under their heads, hugging them. They slid their arms around him, hugging him with their hands around his waist.

"I love you both too, just not sure it should be like this."

His hands slid over their sides, finding their breasts, suggesting that he wasn't too bothered by his "like this," especially when he squeezed them.

"As long as you do that."

"Um-hmm," her sister agree, both hugging him again.

"Too late to deny it," he murmured, rubbing their nipples -- till then soft nipples.

They all chuckled, nodding, humming softly for a few moments. When his fingers inadvertently move again, and their nipples popped out again, he murmured:

"Didn't mean to do that."

"Why not, if they wanted to?"

"Felt good."

"Um-hmm, it did," he agreed, and circled them with his fingers.

They all chuckled again, and his fingers continued to trace around their stiff nipples, over the goose bumps. Klara hummed and then said:

"Why are we going to do now? I know what I want to do."

"You would," Paula replied.

"You would too, but you already have."

During their brief exchange, that made clear that Klara wanted to sit on him, rocking her hips like Paula had before breakfast, he wondered if they should - should and then go straight back to rehearse with the rest of the choir. Klara rubbed his side and repeated her question:

"What are we going to do now?" looking up at him.

His fingers had stilled. He hesitated a moment and then replied:

"Take a walk. Oh, I want to too, just have trouble with then going straight back to be with the others."

Klara made soft disappointed noise. Paula nodded. He added:

"And it would be good for us to be seen outside, not to mention the fresh air and a little exercise."

"Oh, what I want to do would be a little exercise," Klara responded, giggling.

"But no fresh air," Paula replied with a chuckle.

"You could take a walk by yourself, and we could stay here."

Paula pursed her lips at Klara across his chest.

"And let me wonder during the rehearsal what you might have been doing?" he asked, then added in his fatherly tone:

"Wash my face and take a walk," having to chuckle at his remembering why he had to wash his face.

The girls had also chuckled. They all got up, and he did, and they got dressed again and took their walk. He let them squeeze his hands once and exchange veiled smirks with them, but then shoved his hands in his pant pockets. They managed to talk about school, their senior year, but interspersed with slight grins, never when when they were near others. As they were about to reenter the building, Klara smirked at him and murmured:

"Just don't forget what I want to do."

"Hmm! I'll try to, and during supper and the rehearsal this evening."

"But we don't have to sit around so long after that."

They all nodded slightly and joined the others going to the rehearsal room.

He could only try to forget, glad that the girls didn't approach him during the coffee break. They also didn't for supper, but it was more difficult not to remember during supper, seeing them chatting with the other younger people, Were they also wondering what might have happened if they had had a room alone? Oh, they couldn't have just jumped in bed with the two guys; the guys wouldn't have done it, not all four of them in one room. Or would they have?! Would that have been more surprising than their both jumping in bed with their Pops?! Hardly! Poor guys, they didn't know what they were missing; he was thinking about it. He tried to catch up with the conversation at his table.

After the evening rehearsal, they had to sit with the others for a while, since someone always had a humorous talk to entertain the group. This time it was Peter, another bass, with a long poem, parodying the text of the choir's concert the previous summer. While he was drinking his second beer, he saw the girls excuse themselves at their table. When they glanced at him, he raised his glass, nodding at his bottle, and they left. He rejoined the conversation, trying just to sip at his beer, rather than drinking faster to hurry after them.

He was very pleased when an older man at the table said that he was going to bed. When he then did, someone else did, and the three of them finished the last of their beers. As they were leaving the table, heading towards their rooms, all in the same wing of the build, he said that he wanted to get some fresh air, and turned to the door to the terrace, wishing them good night. He was relieved that they only returned his words and didn't join him.

In the fresh air and dark, he could give his thoughts free rein. Were the girls already going to be naked? What was Paula going to do? Klara was going to sit on him - admit it, fuck him! And he, her too. And Paula? She could sit on his face, but he didn't want to have to do anything to deter from his pleasure at being fucked like that again. Oh, he wasn't favoring Klara; Paula and he had done it that way so good, but it would be so nice to be able to whisper to Klara how good it was feeling. And for sure, he was going to be able to come twice again. Mmmm! Letting her rub herself until they both did, and then really fucking, their hips slapping together until they came again!

His fingers in his pocket gathered up his engorged cock, holding it. He heard the door behind him open. Good thing that he was holding his cock, rather than having let bulge against his pants. He said good night to the other person, that he had had enough fresh air, and returned to the corridor.

But what about Paula? At least, she knew what Klara and he were going to do. When he unlocked the door, he was surprised that it was dark in the room.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers