Identical Twins Have A Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers

As James took his position behind Lisa I was a little worried. I had learned how to fuck that big monster and had gotten somewhat used to it. He could split her in two thinking she was me. She must have read my mind. Her eyes were huge in anticipation.

"Be gentle James, your cock looks so big today," She moaned.

James positioned himself behind Lisa placing the head of his cock against her pussy. I could see her tense as she arched her back and let our a squeal.

He had pushed only the head into her, she acted as if he had already hurt her.

"You're so fucking tight today baby,"

"I know, just work yourself in this time," she moaned as he held his ground with just a few inches in her.

He pushed again, a few more inches as she screamed "Fuck! Ahhhh, Oh my God!"

My sister actually said fuck. Damn, another first. All I could think was for her to hold on tight baby. This was going to hurt for a bit. Dave continued pounding me like a machine, Wow, he was and aggressive fuck!

James withdrew a bit and pushed forward again a few more inches.

"Ahhhhh, Holy shit! Ahhhhhhh, fuck, it feels so fucking good!" She screamed.

The more Dave and I watched the more we were both turned on. I was grunting and screaming as he pounded me hard from behind, his balls slapping my ass hard. We were also both staring at our competition.

James pushed forward again. I was certain he had most of it in now as she threw her head back, teeth clenched, eyes closed tightly screaming while hanging on tight to the lounger.

I knew what was coming next, been there many times. James was about to throw it all into her cunt, then start pounding her. His balls were so big, they hung down six inches behind his prey.

James Pushed hard forward, his balls slapping her ass as he grunted and growled like a bear. God Damn this man could fuck. I had never watched him but it was so fucking hot. He was better than porn stars.

"Nooooo, Ahhhhhhh, fuuuuuck! It fucking hurts so good!" she screamed.

Now I knew she had all of him. He started rocking back and forth as she continued screaming. I'm sure she could be heard a half mile away. James was grunting almost as loud as she was screaming as his balls slapped against her ass. It was a wonderful sight.

Dave now had a firm grip on my hips as he forced his big cock in as far as he could push, fucking me harder and faster than James ever had as he pulled me toward him with each thrust of his cock . This fucker liked it hard and fast. No complaints from me. I was getting as good as Lisa was, no jealousy here. I pushed back toward him as he sunk his cock deep within me.

Lisa was now getting as used to his size as humanly possible and starting to really get off, cumming almost continuously. James had picked up the pace as well, now fucking her with everything he had. Her head was back, eyes rolling back in her head with her teeth clenched.

I knew James was about to cum, I knew what that growl meant as he grabbed her tight, forcing himself deep into her. I could see the veins in his neck pop out as I knew he was about to erupt. He had his hands squeezing her waist tight, pulling her pussy toward him as he slammed his cock into her.

"I'm cumming!" yelled James as he shoved his cock deep into Lisa.

She screamed as he was punishing her pussy, loving it more than she ever imagined.

As James came he shot spasm after spasm into my sister's cunt. With each spasm his head went back and his jaw clenched. God, he looked sexy cumming. He was a fucking animal, a fucking machine.

I couldn't see Dave but his grunt equaled James' as I could feel him tense. I felt his cock stiffen even more as he started to cum. I could feel the cum working it's way up the shaft his cock as he grunted, almost crushing me. His cock contracted as he held his cock deep within me. I could feel his cum splash into me as he gave me his cum, filling my pussy. His cum shot from his cock with even more force that James' did. I could actually feel it squirt into me as he continued pounding my cunt.

I quivered and shook with such an intense orgasm, his cock buried in me. This was so fucking hot. This stud was as good as James.

Our fluids joined as the cum ran down my leg, thick and hot. As he finished cumming I could feel him relax as his cock softened. He was an incredible fuck. Who would have ever known with his reserved personality?

As we climaxed and realized we had just fucked in front of family, the men having no idea we switched places, we talked about it. All agreeing things just got away from us but nobody had regrets. The men had gone where all men would like to go and didn't even know it.

Our husband's had just fucked a perfect replica of their own wife, in front of his wife....if they only knew.

Lisa and I talked about this many times. Both of us agreeing it was wonderful and we each had great husbands. We did agree to never do this again. Lisa could not believe how big my husband's cock was and was shocked she'd actually gone through with it.

I had to admit to Lisa that her husband was as great a fuck as mine, with that big fat cock of his. I never saw that coming.

I must say it was great for me and wonderful to witness my twin finally become a slut. For all I knew, maybe she had always been a slut.

Even if this were a one time experience, we'll never forget it and will talk about for years to come.

I bet we do it again, Lisa says no. If only the men knew. I wonder what would have happened if we had told them what we were doing? Would they have done it anyway? I know James would have.

Hmmmm, I'm going to have to work on that.

dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers