Idle Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An idea pops into my head then. I back off of you carefully, while remaining inside; responding to your questions by pushing your legs back towards your shoulders and making it clear that your drenched and fucked pussy is the center of the show. I lean back on top of you, resting on my elbows, and get as deep as I can before grinding and thrusting. I'm so deep inside you, and you love it. "Now, baby, dig your heels into my back, hard, as I fuck you." You take a moment to oblige and adjust as I fuck you faster and harder. "Yes, babe, it hurts so good," I moan into your ear, encouraging and arousing you. You moan in agreement, but it's distorted by the rhythmic thrusting. Sexy, but I still need more of you. I stop again and remove myself from your depths. This time, I get on my back and pull you on top of me in silent desperation in the midst of pleasure. I gaze at you upright as you lower yourself on top of me. We're both sweaty now and the end of your hair is damp and clinging to your shoulders. "You look sexy as hell. Come here." I pull you down to me and you rock your hips up and down on my dick. My arms are all over your back, holding you tight to me.

You moan into my ear, "Yes, fuck my cunt baby. I'm going to cum, oh god. It feels so good." I grind my pelvis against yours so your clit rubs against the shaved area above my cock. Most of my back is raised off the bed now as you ride me, getting deep inside you and grinding your clit against my body.

"Does that feel good babe?" Both my hands move lower to grab your ass and force it down on my cock, faster and harder. I spank you with my right hand. It stings more than usual, but it doesn't matter. We're fucking faster and faster.

"Yes! Spank me!" You're almost screaming in desperation of your orgasm. I spank you again and again and angle my cock to stimulate the walls inside you. Your breath quickens. Your back tenses, signaling your approaching orgasm.

I fuck you faster and now I'm screaming "I'm going to cum inside you baby!" I thrust in and out of you with reckless abandon; your whole body tenses a second later and, seizing the moment, I'm fucking you as hard and as fast as I possibly can while you're frozen just before your summit.

Your orgasm hits you hard and I feel you shudder, and you hold me tightly and moan into my ear. "I'm cumming! Baby cum inside me!" I buck inside your pussy as I unload my massive load a second after your orgasm, a true testament to your ability as a cocktease, inside you.

"Fuck yes babe! God, I'm cumming! Oh god!" You feel my dick contract with many more squirts before my orgasm begins to release me and I can breathe again. We slow our thrusting and kiss deeply while I moan into your mouth because of the sensations around my hypersensitive cock. My balls finish draining inside you and you gain enough energy to roll off of me. I remove the condom; you lick me clean and play with my balls. You move back up and lay on my chest.

"So... good?"

"Very. You're so good, babe." You smile wide and we kiss again. Laying on my chest, you lick my nipple playfully. I remember something. "Hey," I ask, "let me see your ass." You oblige and turn, on your knees.

"Is it still red?"

"Mhmm. It's a good look." You let out a laugh; I rise up and give each glowing cheek a small kiss, much to your amusement (surely but I can't see your face). You turn back around and flop on the bed again next to me. I embrace you as you fit into my arms, looking away from me. Spooning, but it's gentler, more innocent than that term. I pull up a thin sheet so we don't get too uncomfortable. Both of us are completely spent, sweaty, naked, and warm. "Definitely need to do that again sometime," I remark after a minute. You're asleep before getting the chance to answer. I smile and kiss you on the back of your neck. I follow you.

12