Idylls of the Lady Ch. 13

Story Info
Jumps ahead to the birth of the heir.
565 words
3.88
21.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** NINE MONTHS LATER ***

Heather laid in bed in Cameron's bedchamber, breathing heavily as Dr. Winters waited between her widespread legs. She'd been visiting Cameron when her water broke. Cameron had hastened to fetch the doctor, the Duke, and Holden. Now the three paced outside the bedchamber as they listened to Heather's howls of pain.

Dr. Winters seemed more intent on gazing at Heather's sweet cunt than delivering her baby.

He thrust a hand inside to check the position, anyway. "Okay, Heather, give me a big push."

Heather clenched her teeth and pushed. The head began to crown. "Heather, I can see the baby's head. Keep pushing."

Biting back a scream, she pushed again. The baby slipped into Dr. Winters' hands and let out a lusty wail. "It's a boy!" he cried.

Outside, Cameron heard the baby's wail. He slumped against the wall. "That's my baby! I'm a daddy!"

Dr. Winters looked up as Cameron burst in. "She's having twins," he said excitedly.

Cameron looked at Heather, her gown around her waist, as she held their son cradled against her side, wrapped in a blanket.

She grimaced in pain as the other baby began coming. Cameron gripped her free hand as the second baby arrived -- a girl.

The doctor washed his hands in the basin. "Cameron, I must ask you to leave for a moment."

Cameron nodded and left, after kissing Heather on the forehead.

Dr. Winters tenderly bathed Heather's cunt and inner thighs and began licking her pussy. Heather sighed in contentment, then felt a strange sense of guilt. She pushed him away with her foot. "No, Dr. Winters. You can't. I love Cameron."

* * * * * *

Two hours later, Heather was dressed in a clean nightgown and propped up on pillows in the bed, as she held the twins, who both looked like Cameron and had been named Lord Jason Hamilton Westbrook Northleigh of Ridgely, and Lady Whitney Faye Rose Westbrook Northleigh of Ridgely. Cameron joined her on the bed and pulled her close.

"They are angels, aren't they, Cameron?" Heather asked.

Cameron nodded and lifted little Whitney into his own arms. "They are, indeed. And I'm proud that they're mine. You were right, Heather. I am the father. They have my features and hair."

He smiled at Heather. "And now, my love? What about you?"

"I know that I said I would never fall in love, Cameron, but I was wrong. I love our children -- and I love you."

Cameron grinned and said, "Can I persuade you to become the Duchess of Ridgely?"

"You might have to. But I don't think I have to tell you how."

Cameron took the two sleeping babies and laid them in their cradle. Then he returned to the bed and took Heather in his arms. He pushed her nightgown up to her waist, freed his hardened cock and pushed it into her waiting cunt.

"You know, my darling," Heather managed, "I've heard that first children are hopelessly spoiled."

"Is that so?" Cameron replied, pumping his cock into her cunt and gasping. "Well, then, it will be my pleasure to provide Jason and Whitney with half a dozen brothers and sisters."

He pumped his cock into her pussy as Heather fucked her pussy up at him. At last, Lady Heather Rose Westbrook's days of sexual escapades were over.

The End