If At First She Don't Suck Seed...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers

With carefully planned pauses to gather his failing strength Miles managed to complete his lecture without discovery mainly due to the girl's talent for stopping just before he was going to climax and giving him reprieves. When the last student left the classroom Miles muttered to his unseen benefactor that they were now alone. The girl attack his cock with a renewed vigor and with no desire to keep him from coming now. It didn't take long considering all the teasing she had put him through; he gripped the corners of the podium as he felt his climax getting closer and closer. He felt the heat rise to his face as her mouth and tongue pleasured him with complete abandon and she knew he wasn't far off now. She wanted to taste his cum as it flew down her throat and she knew he wanted more than anything to satisfy her thirst. Miles lowered his head to his chest and tried to control his ragged breathing put failed miserably as with clenched teeth he was ready for that perfect pleasure to come crashing down on him any second now. He began to grunt a little and then some more and finally with a deep animalistic growl he released a savage torrent of sperm down the girl's throat and he could hear her though barely over his beating heart and panting breath as she swallowed in quick deep gulps every last drop.

"Professor, are you alright," asked Carol Wright one of his graduate students. Her face a mask of concern as she approached slowly and thankfully the nimble fingers of the hidden girl had him tucked in and zipped up before she got too close.

"Yes Carol I am quite alright," he said stepping away from the podium a little weak in the knees.

"You don't look okay you are dizzy and your face is all red," she said getting closer still, "Perhaps if you lay down in your office?"

"Perhaps... I have been working myself a bit too hard lately." Miles said without a look over his shoulder allowing himself to be lead out of the class room and down the hall towards his office.

When she knew the way was clear Amber climbed out of the podium and rose to her feet with an angelic smile on her face. Carefully peeking out of the doorway she headed in the opposite direction towards the parking lot and home. Part one of her plan was finished; after that mind blowing orgasm he just had he couldn't refuse her anything she was sure. He was just the first, there would be others and when her plan was done and behind her she would have her doctorate with little more effort than what she performed today. She would suck cock and get fucked rotten and do any sexual deed to get her degree just to prove dear old mom wrong. She would succeed, suck seed hehe she giggled as she left the building and made her way to her car. Mom thought she was a failure but that old bitch would be eating crow when all was said and done. She reached for the car's door handle when...

Present Day:

"Mom," Virginia asked, "...are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine just a flashback to the good old days why?"

"You sort of turned all red and everything and 'went away' for a bit," Virginia explained.

"I am back now sweetie, so don't worry," Mom reassured her daughter.

"Pleasant or unpleasant memory," I asked knowing full well what she had relived.

"Pleasant enough," Amber said flushing red around her cheeks again.

Virginia gave me a look that spoke volumes and told me she suspected that her mom just experienced a fairly strong climax and she would be exactly on the mark. Amber had indeed had a very strong orgasm from reliving that particular memory and there were more to follow. The nudge was a long term affect and would soon send Mom over the edge so much so that she would seek me out to feel what her mind was remembering.

"Well Virginia is home safe and sound so I guess I will go I have an early morning wake up call," I told them both.

"Thanks for the ride home," Virginia said with a wink and a smile.

"Yes," Amber added, "thank you for getting her home in one piece."

"Anytime," I told mom.

I rose and turned to leave and felt Amber right behind me and could almost feel her heat. I was halfway to my car when I felt her hand on mine. I turned to face her and saw the raw hunger there and smiled when she leaned forward and kissed me. Her tongue was in my mouth and she was pressing her body against mine. My hands settled on her ass cheeks and began to knead and squeeze them and she moaned in my mouth.

"You fucked my daughter," Amber moaned.

"And I am going to fuck you too," I told her.

"Yes, yes you are," Amber replied.

She pushed past me and sat in the passenger seat patiently. I moved to the driver's side and sat in the driver's seat and I had barely sat and closed the door before she was leaned over unzipping me and swallowing my cock with her eager mouth. Her head was bobbing up and down as her tongue swirled around the shaft and head driving me mad with pleasure. I grabbed her by the hair and made a fist and began to jack her head up and down guiding the pace and the depth of my cock down her throat. She moaned all the louder sending delicious vibrations through me.

"You are a very talented cock sucker just like your daughter," I told Amber.

"MmmHmmm," she replied with a deep moan.

"I bet your pussy feels better than your throat," I said.

"MMMHMMM," she moaned all the louder.

"I wonder if your ass is as tight as I imagine it to be," I asked her.

"MMMMMMMMM YESSSSSS," she lifted her mouth up and away from my cock.

"Are you ready to get stuffed with my cock slut," I asked her in a low scheming tone.

"Oh GOD YESSS," she said as her hands went to unbutton her jeans and start to tug them down.

I started the engine and she had her jeans down to her ankles and her fingers buried in her pussy fingering it in long slow thrusts of two long digits. I knew exactly where to go to fuck this hungry MILF right where Virginia had taken me just a little while ago. We had scarcely gotten two blocks before Amber was transferring her pussy juices to her tight little asshole. Then she had two fingers moving in and out of her ass and two in her pussy moving in concert.

"See I have both holes ready for your cock," She moaned to me.

"I see, I see I can't wait to fuck you rotten," I told her.

"MMMMM YESSSS I want that fat cock of yours deep in me... slamming hard into my pussy and my ass," Amber growled.

We reached our destination and she pulled her jeans up but didn't bother buttoning them. I yanked her the entire distance and once the building was unlocked and the door closed I had her bent over and jeans dragged down to the floor. I slammed my cock into her pussy with no warning and began to hammer away at her tight wetness.

"Grab your ankles," I told her.

Without any hesitation she leaned forward and grabbed her ankles and folded her tits against her legs. I eased a finger into her ass and fingered it while I took my pleasure from her pussy. She moaned and groaned sweet dirty things for my ears alone begging for my cock in her ass but I wanted her to come at least once more before I split her ass cheeks with my dick. I continued to thrust into her as she rocked back forcing me deeper still.

"Your pussy is so hungry tonight is it that way every night," I asked her.

"YES... it has been so long..." she replied.

"I hope your ass is equally hungry I plan on tapping that once your pussy is satisfied and you come for me," I told her.

"Oh it is," she moaned, "my ass is eager to please you!"

"Good," I said thrusting into her tight pussy harder now, "god damn but for a MILF you have the tightest pussy I have fucked in a long damn time!"

"I am glad I have done special exercises to tighten it up for someone like you, for someone who appreciates a talented piece of ass like me," she crooned.

"Why has it been so long since you let someone tap this fine pussy of yours," I asked slamming my cock as deep as I could for emphasis.

"I am picky I suppose," she let out a low moan, "YES fuck me harder baby I am getting so close!"

I doubled my speed and began hammering her pussy as hard and fast as I could manage. The sound of our bodies slapping together echoed off the walls of the building and delighted me to no end. I jabbed two fingers into her ass now getting it ready for my cock I wasn't sure I could wait much longer.

"OH Gods your fingers in my ass feel soooo good," she growled. "If you keep fingering me like that I am gonna cum in no time."

"I'm not sure I can wait much longer to fuck your ass," I let slip and this caused her to thrust her hips backward harder now driving my fingers and cock deeper into her respective holes.

"I want you to fill my ass with your cum baby," she was begging now. "Please ram that hard cock of yours into it! Split me wide open!"

The more she urged me on the harder I got if that were at all possible. Finally the wait was over as a powerful orgasm tore through the woman and shook her to her core. She had to bite back a scream but her body cried out for her. She hadn't finished thrashing around when the head of my cock was piercing her ass and the shaft following quickly after. A second climax followed the first with such force it buckled her knees driving her to the floor and so I followed her down and began to fuck her ass doggy style. Her breasts swung like firm pendulums with each thrust of my hips into her. This time she didn't care who heard her cries of pleasure as my cock moved in and out of her with the same speed and momentum it had in her pussy. She began to grunt and groan louder and louder begging for me to cum inside of her and fill her ass to overflowing. Again she was thrusting backwards driving my cock deeper into her and pushing me towards my own body shaking climax.

"If you keep that up I am going to cum soon your ass is so much tighter than your pussy," I told her grinning ear to ear.

"Then I shall milk you for every drop with this tight ass of mine lover," she promised.

"Well if that is the case you are going to have to earn it," I told her as I pulled out and lay on the floor.

She didn't miss a beat she was on her feet and straddling my cock in no time. Looking down as she lined up her ass with the head of my cock I could see the preternatural hunger I had inspired in her etched deeply on her face. She licked her lips and once the head was inside she dropped down impaling her ass with my cock.

"YESSSSSS!" she screamed as her ass was skewered to the hilt. "Your cock feels so damn good in my tight lil ass."

"Unnnnn yes it does," I replied biting back my orgasm through sheer force of will.

"Watch it sink into me lover," she told me as she began to move up and down on me. "See how my ass just swallows it up... just like my throat did earlier."

"It's a wonderful sight," I groaned teeth clenched tight.

"Cum for me baby... fill my ass with your hot cum," she begged of me.

"Ride it," I demanded, "Ride it hard and fast!"

She complied and began to bounce up and down on it like a child with a new toy. She was grunting and groaning right along with me and I knew when I came she would too. She even reached down and began to play with her pussy just to notch up the visual one more level. She slid two fingers in and out of her pussy just like mine had done in her ass earlier. They made a delicious sloppy sound when they moved into her soaked sex.

"Look lover both holes filled again just like I deserve," she moaned.

"Gonna..." I cried out but my orgasm tore the other words from me and with one last powerful downward thrust she impaled herself deep while my cock spurted the hot cum she so craved into her nether region.

As I suspected she came right along with me and this last one was the most powerful of the lot she had experienced tonight. She collapsed on top of me her firm breasts pressed against my bare chest and we sighed contentedly. After a while she rose and cleaned me off with her mouth which nearly started a new session of love play but I told her I had to get her home and get some much needed rest for work the next day. Dressed and smiling we left the building and headed for my car.

"So," she asked me.

"So... so what," I replied.

"Who was better," mom asked wanting to know if her daughter had pleased me more or if she had.

"Not a comparison," I told her.

"I was that good," she asked.

"That's not what I said," I corrected her. "I said no comparison."

"What does that mean exactly," she asked a little hurt creeping into her voice.

"If you were to drive a classic Mustang and a brand new Corvette which would you like better," I asked.

"That's not fair they are two completely different..." she stopped speaking. "Understood."

"Good," I replied.

"Can I suck your cock til we get back to my place," she asked.

"No..." I told her.

"Please... I'll swallow..." she whispered in my ear.

"Well..." I pondered.

"You can grab my hair and fuck my throat..." she cooed.

"Damn it! Alright but just this once," I said kidding and she knew I was going to tap her ass at least one more time.

We took the long way back to her place and I did indeed grab her by her hair and force my cock as far down her talented throat as I could before sending another round of strong pulses of hot cum down her gullet.

The Next Day...

"You fucked my mom!"

"Virginia... yes I fucked your mom," I admitted.

"Why did you fuck her," Virginia asked and I gave her 'the look'.

"Cause she wanted a hard cock in her pussy and..." I stopped before I said ass.

Virginia face lost color as she realized what all had transpired the following night.

"You didn't," she said knowing full well that I had.

"Yeah I did," I said.

"You violated my mom's... her..." she couldn't continue.

"Ass, that's the word you are looking for isn't it," I asked.

"You fucked me and her and to top it off, you ass fucked my mom," Virginia said in a kind of fog.

"That about sums it up," I said softly.

"So who was better..." she began but I cut her off and explained as I had to her mom and she seemed happy to be described as a Corvette. "So I guess I am going to have to let you fuck my ass too eh?"

"That is entirely up to you Virginia," I told her with no judgment in my tone at all. "You have to be comfortable with whatever we do or don't do. I don't want to pressure you either way; just because your mom's a complete freak doesn't mean you have to be."

"So you are going to fuck her again then," Virginia asked me.

"She likes anal sex what do you think," I asked. "There aren't a lot of women out there that do and crave it like she does."

"And the school girl," she asked. "Are you going to continue on with her too?"

"Yes she is a woman in training she needs to hone her cock sucking skills and I feel obligated to finish what I started."

Virginia smiled just then and I knew where her mind was going even before the words left her mouth.

"What if I helped," she offered. "I could help teach her how to suck cock the proper way and you could fuck both of us at the same time."

"I won't deny the image has crossed my mind," I said smiling.

"It's agreed then I will tutor her and you will get what every man dreams of two for the price of one."

"If she is agreeable that is," I told her.

"How could she say no," Virginia said licking her lips.

"I will set up a meeting and you two can discuss this new arrangement," I said feeling my cock stiffen at the thought.

Later That Same Day...

"So this girl wants to help me to..." Lindsey said.

"Suck cock and swallow cum," I told her.

"...and you are okay with this?"

"I'll be honest, what guy doesn't dream of having two beautiful women pleasuring him at the same time."

"I can see the appeal... two guys at the same time..." she dropped off her face flushing with excitement.

"So what do you say," I asked.

Lindsey mulled over the images in her mind and I could see her begin to squirm in her seat as the thoughts took form.

"You got a deal!" she said smiling brilliantly. "When can we start?"

I reached down and hit the speed dial on my cell phone and spoke into it and set the time and place with Virginia.

"One hour at a park nearby is that too soon," I asked Lindsey.

"Not soon enough," she purred.

One Hour Later...

Lindsey and I were sitting in Virginia's kitchen discussing the art of cock sucking from a male and female point of view and I could see that it was having a distinct affect on everyone in the room.

"Can't we just go upstairs and do this thing..." Lindsey asked finally.

"I agree," Virginia said smiling brilliantly.

"Who am I to argue, after you two...?" I said as Virginia rose and led the way.

The girls walked side by side and talking quietly then without warning they began to shed their clothes as we walked up the stairs to the second floor. By the time we reached the top steps they were naked and looking over their shoulders at me.

"You are falling behind..." said Virginia.

"... and we don't want to wait for you." Lindsey finished.

I stripped out of my cloths long before we reached the bedroom. I had barely crossed the threshold before being grabbed on either arm and flung onto the queen sized bed. They pounced like twin cats and began kissing, licking and rubbing themselves all over me. Virginia straddled my face with her pussy with her head facing my belly while Lindsey kneeled between my legs and wrapped her fist around my iron hard flesh. I couldn't actually hear what Virginia or Lindsey were saying but whatever it was they could continue forever. I felt a tongue lick and tease the head of my cock as a beginning to a wonderful start to this event. I shuddered with pleasure and this just spurned them on. They took turns with the licking for a time before I felt someone's mouth engulf the head of my cock.

"NNNNNN yessss," I moaned.

"Now swirl your tongue around it like I told you..." came Virginia's voice.

"Oh my god," I moaned louder than before.

"See he likes it," Virginia continued. "Now lower your mouth and RELAX don't tense up."

Slowly more and more of my cock eased down Lindsey's throat and then she began to bob up and down on it.

"Perfect! Now when I tell you just swallow and let your throat do all the work. You can stroke the shaft too if you want," Virginia moaned. "That'll give him more pleasure and make him cum faster."

I felt her hand begin to move up and down now as she sucked harder and her tongue swirled with more passion. I felt my orgasm start to build so I let her know by panting louder and louder.

"See... his cock is getting thicker now isn't it," Virginia observed.

Lindsey moaned sending delicious sensations through me and I moaned all the louder. She continued to moan as she pressed her head down further and further until her nose touched the base.

"God damn girl that's called deep-throating," Virginia told her. "Keep that up and he will blow any minute. Remember to relax and yes that's right keep stroking so you can milk him of every drop of cum."

My body shuddered more and more as I felt the point of no return and cried out as I felt my orgasm get closer and closer. I moaned louder as the pleasure built until I could stand it no longer and fought the urge to ram my hips upward as the cum pulsed from my cock. This time Lindsey swallowed and so eager was she that she stroked every last drop of cum from me.

"Perfect!!!!" cried Virginia. "You are a natural Lindsey."

"Thanks," I finally heard Lindsey's voice. "That was fucking awesome!"

"Tell me about it," I told them.

"How about you lick that pussy of mine and we can both work on your cock so the fucking can begin," Virginia offered.

Without a word I pulled her hips down and began to feast on her tender young pussy. She was moaning while they both licked and sucked on me.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers