If At First She Don't Suck Seed...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does his tongue feel Virginia," Lindsey asked.

"Wwwonderful," Virginia moaned.

"Good," Lindsey said before she lowered her mouth onto me again.

I could feel them take turns and my cock got harder and harder with each passing minute. Then Virginia moved up and away from my mouth and she turned to face me as she lowered her pussy onto my cock. Lindsey didn't miss a beat she took Virginia's spot and ground her eager wet pussy against my face.

"Me too," Lindsey moaned as my tongue found her clit and started teasing it.

"Oh god... so big and thick," Virginia added. "You need to get her wet and ready for your cock baby."

"I am working on it," I replied.

"YES... his tongue is working its magic," Lindsey told her.

Soon Virginia was bouncing up and down on me and I was lapping greedily at Lindsey's pussy lips and clit. They were moaning in unison now and with some unheard agreement they swapped places. Virginia returned to straddling my face and I felt the nice slow drop of Lindsey's pussy as it wrapped around me.

"YESSSSS..." came a deep moan and then the deep groan as she began to move up and down on me.

"Fuck her lover, make her cum..." came another voice.

"Soon I am going to have both of you bent over and in easy reach for my pleasure," I told them.

We continued our little dance of swapping places and pussy licking until I could take it no longer. I rolled Lindsey off of me and Virginia rose up knowing it was time for me to take charge. I positioned them both at the edge of the bed bent over it. I took turns with each of them slamming my cock into one and then the other fucking them hard and fast. Their cries rising up mingling like a chorus of lust that could be heard all over the house. After a few orgasms on the girl's part I was ready to teach Virginia something new. While I fucked Lindsey I took juice from her pussy and spread it over and inside of her ass. Knowing what was coming Virginia helped by sliding first one then two fingers into her tight virgin ass.

"Do you like the view lover... two of my fingers in my ass..." Virginia moaned.

"Ass? Are you going to fuck her ass," Lindsey asked.

"Yes I am," I told her.

"Isn't that going to hurt," Lindsey asked again.

"A little but she wants to know what its like," I explained.

"Why," Lindsey continued.

"Since I ass fucked her mom is why," I told her honestly as I pulled my cock from her pussy and positioned myself to enter Virginia's ass. "Ready," I asked.

"MMMHMMMM," she replied.

"Here it comes," I told her as I pressed the head against her asshole.

"Can I watch," Lindsey asked already getting into a position to see the whole thing.

"Slowly... please..." Virginia begged.

I pressed oh so slowly and with a 'pop' the head was in and we both waited for her to be ready for the next step. With a nod I pushed and the shaft followed the head piercing her to her core.

"Damn that looks sexy..." Lindsey moaned her fingers in both holes.

"Oh god it feels so good," Virginia moaned. "Fuck my ass baby, fuck it good."

I slowly moved my hips forward and back feeling every inch of her not so virgin ass grip me so tightly. I grunted as I fucked her and bit by bit I picked up speed.

"Faster..." Virginia moaned. "Harder... ram it in me."

"Oh god..." groaned Lindsey as she rammed fingers in and out of both of her holes. "Fuck her ass make her cum."

"As you wish," I grunted thrusting so hard I nearly lifted her off her feet.

"YESSSSS," Virginia growled. "Your cock is so deep in my ass!!"

"Take that... and that... you dirty little slut," I told her.

"Yes I am a dirty slut... your dirty slut..." Virginia howled.

"Me too... I am a filthy slut too," Lindsey said not wanting to feel left out.

"Only a filthy slut with a cock in your ass..." Virginia moaned.

Lindsey not to be outdone got on her hands and knees and grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart.

"Fuck my ass too," Lindsey growled in challenge.

"Yesss... fuck her ass too..." Virginia added.

I pulled Lindsey to me and lined up my cock with her well prepared asshole. I pushed like I had with Virginia and with a moan and a pop I was in.

"You are in my ass... so big... fuck me... drive that fat cock into me..." Lindsey the newbie cocksucker had me impaled on her ass in no time. "Fuck my tight little ass baby."

I did and now I took turns burying my cock into either of them balls deep and fucking them hard and fast until I was ready to cum.

"Who get's my load up their ass," I asked. "I can't fight off my orgasm much longer."

"Virginia... she's earned it," Lindsey said without missing a beat. "I've already cum five times."

"Alright, fill my ass with your cum lover," Virginia said wiggling her ass at me.

"Grab your ass cheeks like Lindsey did for me and my cum is all yours," I told her.

"Anything for you lover," Virginia said even as she reached back and grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart like the dirty slut she was. "You like this... my cheeks pulled so far apart for you... so you can see as your cock slides in and out of me."

"Exactly... I want to see my cock spread your asshole wide open slut," I told her. "I want to feel your ass milk me of every last drop."

Slowly I reentered her tight ass and began to fuck her in nice long strokes watching the shaft disappear into her over and over again. I felt Lindsey press her breasts against my back as she watched me fuck Virginia.

"Looks so dirty with your cock up her ass like that," Lindsey whispered in my ear. "She's so lucky to feel your cum spray her insides I am so jealous but you can do it to me another time. You do want to don't you? Slam that fat cock of yours into my pussy or ass until you blow. My tight wet pussy and my even tighter ass wrapped around you. Are you close to cuming yet... I want to see you slam your cock home and fill her butt with your cum."

I rammed my cock into Virginia's ass all the harder the more Lindsey talked in my ear. I thrust as deep as I could trying to bury it with each and every movement of my hips. To feel that wonderful jarring sensation when our bodies met as I bottomed out and then came that sensation that signaled my climax and I rammed into her all the harder and faster.

"I can feel you getting bigger... come for me... fill me up!!!"

"YESSSS," crooned Lindsey, "I want to see you fill her ass until it spills out."

My hips moved as fast and hard as I could and then with a final thrust I buried my cock deep into her and felt the pleasure break over me. I felt pulse after pulse of my cum spray Virginia's insides.

"YESSSSSSS," screamed Virginia as her own orgasm took hold of her.

Panting I leaned over Virginia even as Lindsey whispered her praises in my ear. It took a full minute for me to catch my breath and straighten and oh so slowly ease my cock out of that so very tight ass.

"So that's what I look like with a cock up my ass," came a new voice.

Like a bunch of guilty kids we looked to the door where Virginia's mom stood in all her motherly glory.