All Comments on 'If Great Authors Wrote Porn #01'

by SexyGeek

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Great story line

Truly a 5 star effort. Shows great imagination and excellent writing ability.

I hope the author pursues this idea further. There are many other writers worthy of his ability to capture their style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That must have taken weeks to compose

You did such an excellent job. Thanks!

lucianloverlucianloverover 11 years ago
I dont know what to say.....

read #2 before this.Can't decide which was funnier,can't decide what planet you are from!!!!!!!!!!!

I should sue you for broken ribs and emotional trauma from laughing so much!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'VE COME A BIT LATE TO THE PARTY

I thoroughly enjoyed this. I have not read "The Pickwick Papers" but have perused several other of Charles Dickens' works. The style of Mr. Dickens was mimicked very well herein and I couldn't help but laugh at the final climax with the insertion of Mr. Bardle's amendment (now you have me doing it). Anyway, as stipulated in my own title of this piece, I have come to peruse these literary offerings a bit late but will attempt to read each one and comment further as I finish with it. I have enjoyed the two that I have already glanced over and hope that the others follow suit. Thank you for the hearty laugh.

Roger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous