All Comments on 'If He Only Knew'

by VanessaVixxen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
A sexy little vignette

This story had its moments, but the author missed the chance to make it much hotter by allowing the seduction to take a much more leisurely pace. A good first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
He'd be smart to walk

She clearly doesn't have ANY problem cheating on her husband. He'd be smart to get rid of her fast.

He's likely happy because now he's got grounds to divorce her!

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
having my pussy tongued out for the first time

brilliant sirst hot horny story. reading this was so very hot and so very exciting more of this story would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I disagree with the comment about him walking.

He should RUN. She has just cuckolded him with another woman and all he does is stand there? WTF? Another husband with no self respect or pride. I guess he thinks he gets a horny sexy threesome. But in real life he gets NOTHING. The women are now a couple and always will be the husband has lucked out.

Of course they might be horny bi-sexual swingers and want to fuck anything that comes their way, the husband included. But that is highly unlikely. Lesbians don't fuck men. That's why they are lesbians. And yes the Marriage should end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fuckin

homo's , kill em all .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

I loved this story!! Super sexy and really hot.... Hope there's a part 2 in the works

nohbdy27nohbdy27over 13 years ago
Do you know what I love?

I love anonymous posters who don't seem to understand the concept of erotic *fiction*. Or the concept of men. A man unexpectedly sees his sexy wife in between the legs of her friend at a party. Right, sure, he's going to get indignant and feel cuckolded. Why, he should demand they stop this very instant! Sheesh.

Good story, VanessaVixen. Hot, enjoyable, good dialogue. Keep the stories (and us) coming.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Poor Richard.....married a girl who....

....gets a better climax from some frantic fingering at a party,

( from someone she hasn't even bothered to contact in 5 years) then she does from her husband who she (loves?over it.). Good story but it's all downhill now I'd suspect. Especially when the pre-ops from merryland start gushing over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To the anonymous hater

If you have a problem with "homo's" why are you reading stories in this category you moron?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Hey, I know it's fiction.

I question the end however, with hubby simply saying he'll watch. In fiction that happens, in reality, I don't know. I was married to a bisexual woman (she was honest about it from the beginning) and I never really got comfortable with it. It left me feeling very vulnerable. I was always much more comfortable when she flirted with men then with women.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 11 years ago
I'm surprised that it

didn't turn into an orgy. I liked the boldness of the seduction and the complicity of the husband's voyeurism. The setting of the scene was a bit too vague for me, "a small secluded sofa away from the majority of partygoers" leaves sooooo much opportunity for discovery and, well, orgy.

Anyway, well done. Thanks, and please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Friend

Fancy dress party,i went with my husband dressed as Marilyn Monroe.A few drinks,i was sitting next to my older friend Anna.She said how good i looked,then we got up and danced,it was great but the back of my dress came undone,so i asked her to fix it.We went upstairs,laughing,Anna got behind me fixing the dress and said i never thought i would be in a room alone with Marilyn Monroe.I said so what would you do,she stopped fixing the dress and held my breasts in her hand from behind and gave them a squeeze.I froze,but she kept squeezing,my nipples now erect.She took the dress from my shoulders,moved to the front and and took my breast into her mouth,sucking,gentler than my husband,sensual.She moved me back to the bed,her mouth on my other breast,her hand under my dress,tracing my pussy through my panties with her fingers.I was wet ,she lifted my dress,removed my panties and gently pushed first one then 2 fingers slowly into me,moving them around, then removing them and replacing them with her tongue.I was in heaven as she gently and slowly licked me,licked down and around my anus and back to my pussy,a little faster,i was pushing up as she slowly pushed a finger into my anus.licking,licking until i could take no more as my orgasm erupted onto her face,she kept licking until finally i came down.she looked at me,her face wet, and said well Marilyn thats what i would do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
When some time passes

I wonder if he'll feel the same way? I'm thinking that a divorce is in their future.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"A few drinks" - trauma is one hell of a drug. Your "friend" took advantage of you. Don't want to believe it. Replace that friend with a dude. Still an experiment?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous