If I Could

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intensity of sensations that you are sending through my body rob me of the strength to do anything but lay there groaning, and allow myself to taken in by your tender mercies. As you take me into your mouth your hand shifts to grasp the base, trapping and controlling me for your pleasures. Your lips stroke the remaining length as your tongue plays across the head, circling it and rubbing it, smooth and wet in a slow rhythm that holds me on the edge of Nirvana for a seeming eternity. As you sense that I am approaching climax, you pull your head back, freeing me from this most captivating of kisses. Tossing your hair to the side, you allow me an unobstructed view as you lick and kiss your way down to the base. Both hands free now, you take the edge of my pants and tug them down. Lifting my hips allows you to draw my pants down, but after a moment my strength flees once again and I drop back to lie prone and helpless to the bed. Drawing your tongue back up the underside of my desire, you finish the stroke by planting a small kiss on the throbbing tip before stooping to finish pulling my pants off.

Looking at you now, standing before me, lust and desire return to me all the strength that you had taken just moments before. Sitting up, I take you by your hips and, in your turn, lay you upon my bed. The memory of my brief sojourn across your panties draws me now, threatening my self control. Your musk lingers in my nose still, and I want more. Growing impatient, It is my turn to kneel between your legs, and pull your panties off. I pause for a moment to take in the revealed beauty laid out before me, reasserting a measure of control. Every nerve, every fiber of my body is aflame for you now, and mastering my base desires is difficult, but taking a deep breath I somehow manage it.

Lifting your leg, I lay a kiss on your ankle. My hands find their own way as I follow the line of your calf to the inside of your knee, where I have to pause again, as my control is perilously close to evaporating completely, such is the force of my desire. My hand has already traveled onwards and upwards, past your knee, to sample the velvety smoothness of the inside of your thigh.

Self control reasserted for the moment, my lips follow the questing hand's path. I taste your growing heat as I sojourn ever upwards. My hand has found that triangle of hair that lays nestled at the joining of your legs. It is soft, lightly curly and luxuriant. I rub the mound above your sex, delighting in the shapes and textures found there. Inadvertently, my thumb brushes the protruding lips of your inflamed labia, causing you to gasp, my only signal that I had touched that most intimate of spaces. The texture found here is unique, silky slick with moisture, soft, yet firm, protruding from within the nest of curls that have hidden and protected it for so long.

Having discovered this new delight, I am incapable of straying far from it, stroking the lips and discovering the hard nub perched at the top of your innermost flower. This touch brings forth a gasping spasm from you, first arching your back before drawing your knees up to your chest. I am forced to follow you if I wish to continue tasting the sweetness of your thighs. From this new position, laying above you, your heat and scent draw me down and away from the succulent line of your leg into the delicious valley between until my mouth finds that sacred space nestled between their meeting point. The raw heat and deep musk of you serves to dissolve the last of my controls. I am now completely at the mercy of my desire to taste you, to experience you fully and in all fullness.

Seeing your innermost self laid open before me is more than I can resist. I descend to kiss these other, more precious lips. Tracing their outer edges with my tongue causes you to gasp and thrust again, pressing you to my mouth. My lips caress the hard button of your arousal, delighting in the taste and texture, reveling in the physical reactions that they can produce in you. Your hips have taken on a life of their own, gyrating and pressing against my mouth with a rhythm of desire that is hard to follow, and even harder to resist.

Placing my hands behind your knees, I spread your legs a bit more and press down in an attempt to restrain your motions, keeping you under my tongue a bit longer. I run the tip, stiffened to hardness, down between the lips to encircle the entrance to your core. Closing my mouth, I kiss you again and again, stroking and teasing you. Sucking your lips into my mouth, I hold them there, washing them and stroking them with my tongue, fully exploring their creases and folds, before slipping upwards to focus my attentions exclusively on your fully erect delight.

Sucking that center of pleasure into my mouth, I lightly tickle the underside using the very tip of my tongue. Your groans and gasps intensify as I continue to suck that tender protrusion of flesh. Your hands have taken hold of my hair again, locking me in place to lap up your precious elixirs as they flow from deep within you. A light scrape of my teeth causes a particularly strong reaction from you, overcoming the strength of my arms. Your legs, now freed from the restraint that I had them under, clamp around me, rendering me completely incapable of being anywhere but here, worshiping at the altar of your love.

The truth, of course, is that there is nowhere else I would rather be than here, drinking in your pure essence. You are intoxication personified, a drug to which I would gladly throw my life away for the least taste. A willing prisoner to the power of your desires, I continue to lavish my kisses upon these, your most secret of lips. I have discovered that, at least in this moment, I love nothing more than kissing and tasting your deepest self. The feel of you pressed against me, the sweet moisture bathing my mouth and tongue, coating my face, the music of your groans, moans and gasps all combine to spur me to greater effort. My only wish is to fulfill your desires in their entirety. Your body begins to shudder and shake as your groans deepen into a long drawn out moan. I reach up, taking your breasts in my hands, roll your nipples between my thumb and forefinger. You stutter for a moment as your breath catches at the this new stimulation, before resuming your song of love.

As the culmination of my worshipful service approaches your moaning rises up into the drawn out crescendo of your climax. Your back arches with the power of it, lifting us both off of the bed. You shudder and shake as the orgasm washes over and through you, until the last pulsing wave of pleasure recedes, leaving you laying upon my bed, sweat soaked and spent. After giving you a few moments to rest I resume washing you with my affections, in the hopes of bringing you back up the heights of ecstasy once again. You, however, have a different idea.

“I want you”

These are the only words that we have shared since that first tender kiss. They are also the only words that matter, have ever mattered to me. I know that they are an expression of more than simple lust. They are a statement of the depth of your love for me, and mine for you. A declaration of needs that go beyond the mundane and the physical, these words contain within them all that I have ever dreamt of. These are the words that I have yearned to hear for time uncounted, and hearing them now I am powerless to resist your siren's call.

Panting, face coated with your essences, I lift myself up, and following the length of your body, lay my self back down upon you. My love, hardened by lust, is close to spending just at the thought of entering you. Struggling for restraint I slowly, gently press myself into your most secret of spaces. Sliding smoothly to my full depth, the entry eased by your wet heat, I am soon enveloped by a silken glove that encompasses all that I am. I am so inflamed by my desire, a desire held in check for too long, that I know I will not, cannot last. Nonetheless, I make the effort, drawing myself out slowly, before pressing back into you. Your hips rise to meet mine, your legs wrapped around me pulling me in tightly. Once, twice, three times I stroke you in this fashion and I am done. Done, but not spent.

Such is the effect you have on me that I do not lose my erection (much to my intense relief). After a moment's rest, we are able to continue our lovemaking, a slow undulation, bodies entangled until it is impossible to tell where you begin and I end. Now that our immediate needs are satisfied, my awareness can expand again. I am conscious of your breath, hot on my neck and your voice, low and soft in my ear. Wrapped up in each others embrace, bodies locked together, we fall into a gentle rhythm, an sinuous wave of amorous union that transports us beyond the realms of the ordinary and into a timeless space inhabited only by the person that is us.

Our limbs entangled, bodies entwined, our sweat and essences paint a landscape upon the sheets, a map of our journey from the fulfillment of need and lust to the mutual gifting of pleasure and love. Time passes unnoticed, each moment blending into the next, one long beat of the heart pulsing with vitality, a gentle affirmation of life and love, awash in bliss. Eventually we settle into a steady rhythm of thrust and counter thrust, unhurried and eternal, a fundamental beat to the music that we are making. Soft groans and wordless whispers fill the air with a melody punctuated by delighted grunts and gasps.

As the end of our night long operetta approaches, you are resting atop of me. Gazing at each other, we both intuitively know that it is time to cement our union in one last ecstatic effort. Your breasts gently sway and bounce as you gradually increase the rate of our lovemaking. Sweat glistens between them as your soft moans are joined to the ever increasing tempo of our bodies slapping together, a clap of joy celebrating the release of a love, once held in secret, now freed to find its exuberant expression in our lovemaking.

The sun breaks over the horizon, streaming in through the window. Its light kisses your face, bathing you in a golden glow as our climax reaches out to take hold of us. My hips rise and fall in tempo with yous. Your hands upon my chest curl into a grip, nails digging into me as our fire rises, adding its light to the morning's glory. A long, drawn out moan shudders, though I cannot tell where it comes from; you, I or both of us. When at last the end arrives, we finish together, two bodies locked into one flesh. In that moment we are one mind, one body and one person, an explosion of light and sound that proclaims our existence to the heavens with such fervor that even the angels are made to turn and look upon us with wonder at the purity and joy of our love.

The phone is ringing. As I shake myself from this most cherished of fantasies, I am left with one final image. You are laying upon my bed, bathed in the sweaty afterglow of our lovemaking. The sun is shining fully upon your lithe form, illuminating your body much in the same way that our love has blazed into the darkness, a herald declaring that life is so much more than my dreams have ever foretold. Your lines and curves, still faintly glistening with the sheen of night, awaken a faint stirring deep within me. However, we have loved enough for now. There are many more nights to come, a lifetime's worth of joys to discover, ours and ours alone to sample and savor

This is my fantasy, to love you like this for the rest of my days. If I could, I would fill your nights with such loves as these, and your days with dreams of rapture. I would demonstrate by word and deed that your grace upon this earth is the source of all my joys, and the fulfillment of my life's purpose. I would show you the full depth of my love, without reservation.

If I could.

12