All Comments on 'If I Knew Then... Ch. 02'

by MVPrimetime

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LeFrog08LeFrog08over 13 years ago
very romantic

I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Superb!

I love your very human and humane characters, and wish them great happiness. I hope this tale will go on for a long time and would like to learn more of Sean's family, school, and work life as well. Great work - thanks for all your hard work on this story!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Quite a story, I love that it's not a slam bam thank you man, they are showing real feelings and the guy is even planning ahead.

I had a real problem with my relationships. All the women I had se with, I married. But don't be alarmed that only amounted to two. The first one was a mistake and resulted in a child. The ex only lasted 3 years and she was looking for greener pastures. My second was true love an she came with 4 kids that I truly loved and that lasted 40 years. Sex is better with the woman who loves you. This is a bot of an unusual story but good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMVPrimetime@MVPrimetime
432 Followers
The story of my life is not as interesting as the versions of that story that I write and submit here. I am not fast at writing, so please bear with me. Now that the Bad Penny story has been completed (witht eh Always turns up sequel) I have to admit that "If I Knew Then.. "...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES