If I Knew Then... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah." I paused, unsure what to say. I managed "You know Mike might not be happy about that."

She shrugged, still doing 'naughty girl'. "I'm not too worried about that. I'm telling him tomorrow that I don't want to go out with him any more."

"Ah." I said again, and wondered what to say next. This was tricky. "Well, you know that I do think you are awfully attractive, and I do like you alot, and..."

She broke in on me "And you love Jill. I know. You two have something special. I can see that. And Jill is very special to me, I would never want to hurt her. So I don't expect you to kiss me, or leave Jill for me. I just wanted you to know, that I like you. Alot. I. I. I have really enjoyed being in the room with you when you have been with Jill and I was with Mike. Knowing you were there and could see me. Well it turned me on. But I was thinking that when I let Mike go, we'll not be double dating, so I'll probably not see so much of you. And that will be a good thing, it will give me time to get over it, but I just wanted to tell you."

"Well," I said, "I'm not sure what to say. Apart from thank you. That's very flattering."

"Well," she said "Thanks for the lift home."

She quickly leaned across and kissed me, on the lips, and made to get out of the car.

"Penny." I said sternly, and she turned to look at me guiltily. "You shouldn't steal kisses like that." She looked chagrined, and I reached out to take her chin, and leaned forward to kiss her, a soft, gentle but deliberate kiss.

"See you tomorrow?" I said.

"Oh. Yes. I hope so," she half whispered and left.

I decided to call back past Jill on the way home. I told her what had happened, and she was not surprised by any of it. "Poor thing. She must be so confused. And hurt. I think I'll talk to her in school tomorrow, and tell her that I know you kissed her, and I'm not annoyed. Maybe. Hmmn. This needs thinking over. Okay, leave it with me and I'll handle it. Now go home and get your homework done or your parents will ground you, and I don't want that to happen."

She kissed me then, and it was wonderful. And I murmured "I love you" against her lips, and she sighed.

Thursday afternoon was weird. I picked up Mike after the last class and headed up to the girls' school. We met Penny and went to get a coffee in the nearest place, and the three of us had a slightly awkward hour and a half until Jill got in from Chess club.

She came to the booth we were all in, kissed me and dragged me away saying "Got to talk."

We went to another booth and I asked "What's up?"

"It is part of the plan. They get to talk alone, she tells him. Then she asks for me, I go talk to her and you take Mike home, then come back for us. But in the meantime, news. Penny came to me at lunchtime. She told me she had kissed you yesterday, and said it was her fault, and she was sorry. I told her I knew. She was so sorry and so relieved you had already told me, and that I wasn't angry. We had a long talk. We are going to need a few more. But she is very confused. Ah, and here comes Mike."

He did not look happy. "She wants to talk to you."

Jill went to Penny.

Mike stood looming glumly. "You ok?" I asked.

"Chucked." was the reply.

I took him home. He was not heartbroken, but well pissed off. I commiserated and said I would do what I could.

When I got back to the girls both had weepy eyes, and strange smiles. They were sitting side by side, so I slid into the booth on the opposite side of the table.

Jill spoke first. "We're going to take Penny home. Then tomorrow after school we are taking her to my house, and having tea, and watching a movie. Then she is staying over, and on Saturday you can come over in the morning. Okay?"

"Okay. How are you then?" I asked

Penny shrugged "I'm fine."

The girls both got in the back. Jill got out first when we got to Penny's, and said, "Don't forget to say thanks to Sean."

Penny bent and kissed me, a little kiss on the lips, and said "Thank you Sean."

Then she kissed Jill, again on the lips, and said thanks to her. She was smiling as she walked off. So was Jill when she got back in the car with me.

"You were right about her. But how did you know that she would be so willing to do what she is told?" said Jill

I shrugged. "Her father is a retired army officer, her mother is a teacher. She has been brought up obeying others. She wants to rebel, but safely. She needs permission to be bad. And she will only be bad if she enjoys it, if it is something she wants to do."

"Well, I think she is going to be very bad, and very good, this weekend. My parents are going shopping in Dublin, then staying over on Saturday night." Jill grinned. " and she's staying both nights."

We made plans.

I sat beside Mike in double chemistry as he moped all Friday morning. He only cheered up when I said "Look Mike, Penny is still a friend of Jill's, and Jill told me that Penny is not giving you a bad report around their friends. In fact she is saying that you are a nice guy, just that she didn't click. The chemistry was wrong. And she is talking up how good your chest muscles are. So no harm there, and the other girls are interested. Jill will help, and might even get Penny guilted into helping as well. I'll be seeing Jill today, maybe Penny in tow. I'll give you a report on Monday."

Jill's mother had invited me for tea, and Penny had been rolled into the party when Jill told her mum that she had broken up with Mike and needed cheered up. So I collected both girls, and Penny got in the back of the mini, but pecked my cheek when she said hello, and then Jill got in and kissed me saying "Hello Handsome man."

I said "Hello beautiful woman" and kissed her back. It was the first time we had done that ritual in front of anyone else. It felt strange.

At Jill's I found that her mum was out, so the three of us were alone. Jill took us to 'the back room' a cosy informal family room, with the TV and comfy sofas. Then she and Penny went off to make coffee and toast, leaving me to read for a while.

On their return they made me move to the centre of the sofa and sat on each side of me. I was given coffee an toast with raspberry jam, and Jill started. "We have been talking."

Penny said "And we have an idea."

Jill went on "We want you to consider this, and think about it. We think it might work out, but we need you to agree."

Penny said "But you do need to think about it. And so does Jill, I think. So I got her to agree to some things first."

"I have agreed with Penny that I will let her try something, and if it doesn't work, if I find myself getting upset, then we have a code word I can say and she will stop."

"And if I feel upset I say it too. And the same goes for you. The word is 'woodglue'. "

"Woodglue?" I said, with all the disbelief at my command.

"Yes," said Penny, "Woodglue. We thought it wasn't a word we would forget, or use in normal conversation."

Jill chimed in "So here is the deal. We are going to share you, if you don't mind. For the weekend."

"Share me?" I said, trying not to sound too keen.

"Well," said Jill, "Penny told me that she has fancied you for ages, more than she fancied Mike. It is becoming a problem, because we dont want anything to break up our friendship, but she has become tempted to try to seduce you. And I suggested, and she agrees, that the way to overcome her temptation is to give in to it."

"I see. So ..." I rather lamely ran out of words.

"So Jill suggested that since she had seen me kissing, and doing other things, with Mike, that if I wanted to do those things with you, as long as it wasn't behind her back, I mean, as long as she was able to see us, and maybe join in with you, she wouldn't mind if I didn't mind."

"Kissing and doing other things?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Everything." said Penny.

"Everything?" I asked, looking at Jill

"Everything Penny has done with Mike, if you want. And I'm happy that you do everything you have done with me, if she wants. Although my mother will be home in an hour, so perhaps some things will have to wait until tomorrow. But, there is no reason why you shouldn't do this."

Jill had moved as she was speaking, turning on the sofa to kneel on it beside me, facing me. She simply leaned forward and kissed me, gently, then firmly, then with softly opened mouth, then with heart melting passion.

My arms had gone around her, and I returned her kisses, feeling the muscles and bones of her back, pulling her to me to press her breasts against my chest. It was first time we had been able to kiss like that for days. I was hard in two seconds, and honestly wished Penny wasn't there because I wanted to strip Jill and take her on the spot.

She knew it. As she broke the kiss she looked at me with dangerously dark eyes and whispered "Easy handsome man, slow down."

Then she sat back. Penny was kneeling on the other side. She looked at Jill, who nodded, she gulped, and said "Okay" and leaned in.

I took her in my arms and tried to not let my lust boil over. The first kiss was hesitant. Her mouth was different from Jill's, her lips not as wide, slightly fuller. She pressed them to me with a different force. It took a moment for me to adjust, but then I remembered. I had kissed her a hundred thousand times before in another life, and I knew how to kiss her now. I knew where to touch her, how to hold her. The feel of her body against mine was familiar, rounder, shorter, than Jill but soft and curvy, with that scent I had forgotten. I was thrown back thirty years in memory, and suddenly utterly relaxed, at home in this skin.

I kissed her lips, her cheek, her earlobe, her neck, her throat. My hand ran down her back to that place I knew would make her hips tense and put a tingle between her legs. The other smoothed around her side, up over her left breast, palming her nipple making her gasp, taking her mouth again with mine, reaching for her tie to loosen it.

We kissed again, and she loosened the tie herself, and started to undo the buttons of her blouse. I went for her throat again, knowing what reaction to expect.

Penny's head went back, and she groaned. I moved both hands below each breast and lifted her up and over me. She moved to lift her leg, placing her knee on the other side of me, straddling me. I went to help lift her skirt so she could sit down on me, and found Jill's hands already there. I lightly touched them before moving on to grasp Penny's bottom.

I pulled her firmly to me, pressing the hard bulge in my trousers against the soft hollow of her tights. She groaned again, and bent to kiss me, as I pulled on each hip in turn to rub her pussy against me. She added her own lift and fall to the movement, and then leaned back, grabbing my upper arms, to pull herself hard against me. Her eyes widened as she pulsed her hips, and she looked at me saying "Oh, oh that's nice."

Jill began undoing Penny's cuff. For a moment I think Penny didn't know what Jill was doing, and also had a confused second or two, realising that it was me, not Mike, that she was riding, and that Jill was there helping her.

Then Jill moved to the other side, and Penny cottoned on. She began pulling her blouse and jumper out of her skirt with her other hand, and I helped. Once the second cuff was undone Jill moved to help, and began to pull Penny's clothes up over her head.

A girl pulling her clothes off over her head is for me one of the great erotic sights. If she has no bra on the vision of her breasts coming into view, pulled up as she raises her arms, always makes me want to kiss them and suck them immediately. If she has a bra, as Penny did, I always like to admire the lingerie, and the swell of the breasts inside, and to anticipate that next layer's removal. When the girl's mouth and nose and eyes reappear, and her hair is swept back and then falls around her face, I am often stopped by the beauty of each revelation. Seeing Jill's pretty smile in the background as she pulled Penny's clothes off only added to the whole event.

I pulled Penny to me again even before the jumper was odd her hands, running my hands on her bare back and shoulders, kissing her shoulders and down into the cleavage of her bra, back up to her flushed neck, chin and face. My hand was on her breast as she thrust her tongue in my mouth. I saw Jill's face smiling at me as she moved to undo Penny's bra. I felt the material go loose, and registered Jill's fingers sliding up over Penny's shoulder beneath the strap. She was gently caressing the darker tanned skin of the girl in my arms as she slid the strap down and off her.

I followed Jill's fingers with kisses, catching them as well as Penny's smooth soft skin. When she reached her hand I kept kissing it, sucking Penny's fingertips as Jill went to her other side to remove the strap and pull away the cups. I kissed Penny's palm as my own closed over her naked nipple, her wrist as I squeezed her breast, her inner elbow as my hand moved to the other side, her shoulder as I squeezed that breast, pulling my fingers up to take the nipple and pull on it. Her long gasp of pleasure as she threw her head back was cut off as Jill kissed her.

She was surprised. I carried on, moving both hands to her bottom and pulled her up so I could kiss her breasts. As my mouth closed on her nipple I heard Jill say "Oh, sorry Penny, I got carried away. But actually that was nice."

Penny gasped as I sucked her nipple hard. She jumped a little, and jumped more when my hand slid up the inside of her thigh to push against her pussy. I looked up as I moved to suck on the other one and started to vibrate my hand. Jill was kissing her again, holding her head, and Penny was clearly kissing her back, and I don't know if she was aware that it was Jill's hand squeezing her left breast.

I considered trying to remove her tights, or get a hand inside but it wasn't practical. And she was beginning to make that little sound that indicated orgasm approached. I timed my hand movements with her breathing, and watched her skin flush. The breast Jill wasn't holding was bouncing, her nipples hard, and I could feel dampness against my hand between her legs.

Penny began to sag, her knees spreading, her breathing ragged, and I doubled the speed of my hand. She came in seconds.

Jill let her breathe, and then fall forward into my arms. She was limp and twitching, and I held her firmly. I enjoyed feeling her skin, running my hands on her back and murmuring gentle words. Jill came in behind her, wrapped her arms around us both and kissed me on the lips, and then her cheek.

I rocked us all back and forth a few times. Then Penny stirred. I smiled at her, her hair tousled, face flushed, lips plump, eyes dilated. "How are you doing Penny darling?"

She smiled a lazy smile. "Doing good. Thank you Sean" she gave me a little kiss, and turned to Jill "And thank you, Jill." She kissed her too.

"Time to get dressed though," said Jill gently.

Jill helped her climb off me, and I reluctantly let her go with a final caress. I watched them as they dressed her, and Jill produced a hair brush.

By then really had to go to the toilet, so I excused myself. When I got back found the two of them standing in the middle of the room with arms round each other, kissing in a way that was so intimate and beautiful that I was embarrassed to interrupt.

"Sorry girls, but I can hear your mother's car, Jill, and you had better both fix your hair."

The girls volunteered to help make dinner, I also offered, but was told to light the fire instead. Jill's father arrived answer talked cars and motorbikes, then we had dinner, and all of us ended up in the family room with a video. It was horribly awkward, I sat beside Jill with her mum on the other side. Penny was on the small sofa with Jill's dad. The film was long, and harrowing. I had to leave shortly after it finished, and Jill walked me out. It was the first time we had alone to talk

"Hey handsome man, did you have a good time?" she said.

"Fun, yes, but frustrating. I wanted you, just you and no clothes."

Jill shivered "Hmm. Sounds good. But tomorrow maybe you can have both of us that way."

"Where is she sleeping tonight?" I asked.

"Camp bed in my room." Jill giggled.

"With your parents only a room away. You poor thing, how will you restrain yourself?" I said.

She pouted. "I know, I know. If they heard us..." she trailed off. The rest did not need saying.

I kissed her then with depth and meaning, and when we broke the kiss I looked deep in her eyes. "I love you, Jill Wyatt, more than I can say. Thank you for being so free and beautiful. Call me tomorrow when your parents leave, I'll be right over."

12