If Only Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cadogan's arms released her and he held himself up against the wall, both of them panting trying to come down from their euphoric state. When Kara started running her hands through his hair he opened his eyes and looked at her. His cock twitched at the sight of her face flushed and her hair mussed. Cadogan smiled at her and she gave him a small smile back. For some reason Cadogan felt that now was not a time to discuss what had just happened. He quickly kissed her on the forehead and stepped away from her, gathering the dishes.

{Thank God I am up against a wall..} Kara thought as she tried to regain strength in her legs. Cadogan put out the candles and walked by her with the dishes, into the kitchen. Kara suddenly felt worthless about not helping with the dishes and distraught about what she had just done. {I hope I didn't fuck it up} Suddenly Boris came bounding towards her, jumping up on her trying to lick her face. "Boris!" Kara whined. "Down boy!" Boris sat down, a big smile on his face, panting and flicking his tail wildly.

"Kara?" Cadogan said from the kitchen.

"Yes..." Kara said in a small voice.

"Would you like some dessert?"

"No thank you, but a glass of water would be wonderful."

Cadogan soon returned with a glass of water and handed it to her with a small smile on his face acting as if nothing had happened. Cadogan turned away, returning to cleaning the kitchen. Kara walked into another room, seeing a leather sofa and sitting down. {So....comfortable...} Kara took a sip of her water and set it down, closing her eyes and thinking about the day. Soon, she drifted into sleep.

12