If You Believe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers

Scott didn't get a chance to reply because a door slammed in his face, frowning he slipped his shoes off and padded into the kitchen, turning the cooker on, Scott was going to cook Sam a damn good meal.

"Hey, Scout, where is Sam?" Noah sat down at the counter and rested his chin on his palm, eyeing the food he was making.

"He's asleep, I asked him if he wanted to stay in my room, but he wanted his own room," Scott shrugged and copped at the tomato.

"He has only been with you for a few hours, be grateful that he even wants to stay."

"I guess, where's Jared?" Scott mixed the sauce for his spaghetti and smiled as a beautiful aroma wafted up his nostrils.

"He went to his room as soon as we got back, what did he tell you man?" Noah fiddled with the countertop.

"He has to tell you man, I will get in so much fucking trouble if I tell you."

"Do you think it's because we fucked?" Noah glanced up and frowned deeply.

"Nah, he's cool with it, told me earlier. I think he is surprised that you are a bottom though," Sam placed mushrooms and onion into the mince.

"I'm not always a bottom," Noah whispered.

"You were with me," Sam turned the sauce down to simmer and sat across from Noah.

"You never bottom," He growled and grabbed a beer from the fridge.

"I will for Sam if he wants me to," Scott whispered with a silly grin.

"Do you love him?" he twisted the cap of the beer and took a chug.

"I don't know, man," Scott shrugged and he and Noah settled in to watch the football match. Jared came and joined them at some point and settled against Scott to watch the game.

Forty minutes later, the game was done and the spaghetti was almost finished.

"Hey can you dish this up please? I need to wake Sam," Scott asked Jared. Jared smiled and nodded, grabbing dishes from the overhead cupboard. Scott grinned and walked down the hallway towards Sam's door, knocking gently he listened when he heard no movement he poked his head inside, all he saw was a pile of sheets.

Scott headed inside and sat on the edge of the bed, peeling away the cover to reveal a still sleeping Sam. He smiled and placed a kiss on the boy's lips. Sam mumbled something and pressed closer, moaning as Scott pulled away.

"Wake up, Sleeping Beauty," Scott whispered and brushed blonde hair away from his pretty face.

"No, still tired," Sam mumbled into the pillow.

"I cooked for you," Scott whispered and kissed his cheek.

"What?"

"Spaghetti," Scott placed another kiss on his brow.

"Mmkay," Sam mumbled and rolled closer to him opening his beautiful green eyes, looking up at Scott.

"Hi," He said with a giggle.

"Hi," Scott growled and kissed him again on the lips; Sam moaned and bought his hands up to pull the tie away from his hair, letting Scott's red hair fall down around them. He sighed in contentment and was urged to lie on his back so Sam could sit on him, he rolled over and Sam started kissing Scott again with a moan.

Scott took a hold of Sam's hips and urged him to move, grinding his boxer-clad cock against his jean-clad erection, Sam whimpered and kissed him more passionately, biting gently on his lips, Scott pushed his groin up and ground against Sam's bulge, gasping gently.

"Sc...Scott, it's been a while," Sam whimpered atop him.

"Do it, let it go," Scott growled thrusting his groin up closer and harder. He watched Sam's face as in contorted with pleasure and he let out an almost deafening scream, Scott roared and felt himself go inside his jeans; Sam flopped on top of him with a happy sigh.

"Wow," Sam whispered shyly.

"Me too."

Sam and Scott were interrupted by Sam's phone going off, blaring out 30 Seconds To Mars's "100 suns".

"Who is that?" Scott whispered.

"I know," Sam moaned and flipped open the old phone. "Patricia...I'm not coming back...I don't know where I'll stay...I have money...ring them then...just leave me alone," Sam threw the phone against the wall and watched in satisfaction as it smashed into little pieces.

"Are you alright?" Scott asked.

"Fine," Sam growled and pushed his boxers off and slipping his jeans on after wiping the cooling come off with a tissue, slipping his hoodie on again. "You coming?" he growled at Scott and left the bedroom, Scott shook his head and stripped his clothes off, he ran into his room to change, slipping a clean pair of boxers on wearing only them, he went to go join his Beauty in the kitchen.

Scott sat down and twirled pasta around his fork.

"Don't you own clothes?" Sam scowled at him over the table.

"Well yeah, but every time I eat this I get it all down my clothes, it just makes more sense not to wear clothes when eating," Scott said reasonably, with a wicked grin.

"Whatever," Sam ate his dinner in silence and then stormed back to his bedroom.

"What's got his panties in a twist? He sounded pretty happy earlier," Jared said with a wink.

"Everything was good, we came, then he got a phone call and ever since then he's been like that," Scott waved his hand in the direction of Sam.

"Who was on the phone?" Noah asked as he cleaned the table and placed the plates in the dishwasher.

"Patricia," Scott shuddered, thinking about the evil woman, and watched Noah and Jared dance around each other to tidy the kitchen, Riley had his iPod in again and Scott shook his head, Riley was the quietest on of them all.

"I should go talk to him," Scott whispered.

"Mmm," Jared mumbled, humming a quiet tune.

Scott smiled and walked down the hall and knocked gently on Sam's door.

"What?" Sam yelled from inside. Scott opened the door and sat on the bed.

"We need to talk."

"Already, I thought we would have been together a little longer before this conversation," Sam snapped.

"Don't get snappy at me, I fucking brought you into my home and you're acting like this," Scott waved his hand at the stroppy boy.

"I didn't ask you to bring me here!" Sam shouted and slammed his hand into the window, making the frame rattle.

"I thought maybe you would want to stay here, sorry for assuming," Scott stood and turned the doorknob.

"I'm sorry, Scott. It's just I have nowhere to live, I have no clothes, and I am now apparently a missing person," Sam sniffled and sat on the edge of the bed. Scott turned and looked at the dejected boy; he sat down next to him with a sigh and wrapped him in his arms.

"Like I said, you can live with me."

"Noah hates me," Sam turned his face into the light smattering of hair on Scott's chest and took a deep breath.

"Noah doesn't hate you; he just doesn't know you yet."

"He said I'm too young for you," Sam frowned and rubbed his cheek on Scott's chest.

"That's my decision not his, I happen to think you're perfect for me."

"Really?"

"Really," Scott kissed Sam's head then urged him to sit up.

"Come on," He said, opening the door, after pulling a silk robe over his broad shoulders.

"Where are we going?" Sam asked.

"It's Friday, which is movie night," Scott grinned and pulled him into the living room.

"I think you should watch it with the guys," Sam whispered.

"Sam, you're part of my family now, Noah, Riley and Jared will have to get used to that."

"Hey, I didn't say anything, it was Noah!" Jared yelled from his position on the couch. Noah frowned and looked over at Sam.

"I didn't either," Riley said with a grin, Sam stared at the quiet man; Riley was sexy, there was no doubt about that.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, Sam, it's just new to have someone else here," Noah rumbled, drawing his attention back to him.

"It's okay; I'm just worried that because you two have had sex it be awkward between us."

"No problem, I got my eye on someone else," Noah winked; Sam wouldn't have noticed if he wasn't watching but Jared's face fell and he stopped shoving popcorn in his mouth.

"Jared can I talk to you for a moment?" Sam whispered.

"Why?" Jared mumbled his eyes on the fluffy black rug.

"Please."

Jared scowled but stood and followed Sam into his bedroom.

"What is it?" Jared growled and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You have to tell him."

"Tell who what?" Jared faked innocent.

"Noah and you know what."

"I...I can't, Sam."

"Why not? I know I have only known you for about seven hours, but I know were going to be great friends, Jared. You can tell me anything you want to."

"It's so hard, Sam."

"What is?" Sam wrapped his arm around Jared's shoulder and hugged him close.

"Is everything okay?" Riley poked his head inside the bedroom.

"Fine, were just talking," Jared quickly said, avoiding looking at the bassist.

"Okay, well hurry, were starting the film in a few moments."

Sam watched as Riley closed the door and turned back to Jared. "You were saying?"

"It's hard watching him go after other men and women, I feel like I'm not good enough for him. I bet he has even fucked Riley."

"I wouldn't say so; I got the feeling Riley only fucks when he is craving," Sam whispered.

"I want him so bad, Sammie."

Sam smiled at the nickname and kissed Jared's head, "We'll work it out for you, Jared."

"I hope so."

Jared and Sam walked back into the living room, Sam sitting with Scott and Jared cuddling up to Riley, who willingly wrapped Jared in his arms, Noah frowned at the couple and turned back towards the screen.

"What are we watching?" Riley asked.

"The Exorcist," Scott said with a grin, over at Riley, he and Riley always watched scary films.

"Is it a horror? I hate horrors," Sam asked.

"Nah, it's a comedy," Scott said with a chuckle, casting a side glance at Riley who grinned widely.

An hour and a half later Sam hit Scott in the shoulder.

"You bastard, you told me it was a comedy," Scott laughed and watched Sam fume, over the last hour and a half Sam was screaming at nearly every part but at least he got to cuddle his little man; as was Riley, every time Jared screamed Riley chuckled and hugged him close; Noah scowling at the couple.

"What is going on between you two?" Noah growled at the couple after the film.

"Huh?" Jared asked, his nimble fingers finishing the braid in Riley's long glossy black hair, tying it around with a small elastic band.

"You two are all touchy feely lovey dovey," Noah growled.

"It's called being friends, you idiot," Jared placed the braid over Riley's shoulder with a smile.

"Thanks, Jared," Riley whispered and headed off towards his bedroom, his head hanging down.

"Now look what you've done!" Jared yelled and stormed away following Riley down the hallway.

"I think we should go to bed," Sam whispered in his ear.

"Yep, let's go," Scott whispered back. "Noah, you need to say sorry to Riley and Jared."

"Yeah, whatever," Noah mumbled.

Scott shook his head and helped Sam up from the sofa, wrapping his arm around his waist he pulled them into his bedroom; Sam kissed him gently on the lips and moaned as Scott forced his tongue inside. Scott reached down and placed his hands on Sam's small firm ass, kneading the tight globes.

"Not yet," Sam whispered and pulled away. Scott growled and grabbed him back, kissing him more deeply; Sam giggled and danced away from him.

"Night, Scotty!" Sam yelled as he danced out of the room and into his own bed.

"Night, Beauty," Scott whispered, stripped and settled into his own bed for the night.

"Scott?" Scott opened his eyes and peered at the crack in the door a few hours later.

"Sam, is that you?" he mumbled, his eyes slowly closing again.

"Yeah, I can't sleep...can I stay with you?"

"Sure thing, babe," Scott shifted over and pulled the covers up, allowing Sam to slip into the warm bed, snuggling up to him, Scott grunted his approval and wrapped his arms around him.

"Thank you, Scotty," Sam whispered, against his chest.

"For what?"

"For everything."

"Mmm," Scott whispered and fell asleep with Beauty wrapped in his arms.

Scott woke up to a warm hot suction on his cock, groaning he shifted and sighed as another inch disappeared into the hot warm mouth.

"Damn, babe," Scott whispered and gasped as Sam suckled on the head; Sam giggled and pulled his mouth away from the sweet treat.

"Am I doing okay? I've never done this before," Sam flushed and smiled sweetly.

"Never?" Scott asked in surprise.

"Nope," Sam pumped his hand up and down the satin covered steel resting in his palm.

"So...so you've never fucked?" Scott gasped out, his cock twitching hard.

"Not once," Sam ducked his head and sucked on his balls, effectively ending the conversation; Sam rode out the pleasure as Sam slowly travelled towards his ass.

"S...Sam, baby."

"Mmm?" Sam mumbled, licking the join between his thigh and groin moving towards Scott's hot ass.

"Not my ass, not yet."

Sam sat up and held himself on his elbows above Scott, with a wicked grin he asked, "Are you a virgin, Scotty?"

"No, I just haven't..." Scott flushed and turned away, his hair cascading over them in a fiery waterfall.

"Me neither, we can learn together," Sam husked, going back to his original task.

Sam's tongue swirled around and under the head, tasting the bittersweet taste of Scott's pre-come; Sam moaned and flicked his tongue inside the slit again, hoping for another taste, Sam got more than he bargained for when come splattered the inside of his mouth, he choked at first, losing some of the precious liquid, he moaned and swallowed Scott's essence down, relishing the taste.

"Let me taste, I have never tasted my own come."

Pulling away he surged up and planted a kiss on Scott's lips, sharing his own flavor with him, Scott responded by tentatively poking his tongue inside Sam's mouth. Scott gasped and moaned, his own flavor bursting over his tongue.

"That was awesome, Beauty," Scott rumbled and stretched out like a feline.

"Mmm," Sam whispered his own hand busy working his own cock. Scott knocked his hand away and responded the same was as Sam did, by sucking Scott's average sized cock into his mouth, Scott knew he had a bigger than average but he didn't like to brag, seconds later Sam was exploding onto his tongue in a burst of sweet flavor.

Sam and Scott fell asleep again with smiles on their faces, when Scott woke up he heard the soft tone of the piano, scratching his belly he made a beeline for the kitchen, grabbing an apple he headed towards the music room, leaning against the door he listened to the words of Sam's song, appreciating the naked man at the piano.

"Could you ever imagine? Imagine you were the one I wanted? The one who could make your dreams come true. Would ever believe?

What if I said that you could? What if I could make your dreams come true? Would you ever believe? If you were ever to believe, would it feel real? Real as you feel to me.

I know you want to believe. Believe you could stay with me. You know you're the one. The one I need to see."

Sam growled and glanced back at the papers strewn across the top of the piano.

"What about adding the chorus and then a mix from some of our songs?" Scott whispered sitting down gently, avoiding the music sheets.

"Like what?" Sam frowned and glanced up at Scott.

"Well... What if I said that you could? What if I could make your dreams come true? Would you ever believe? If you were ever to believe, would it feel real? Real as you feel to me.

If you ever believe, I will be here, waiting for that moment. That moment you will find. I will always be waiting. Only if you believe."

Scott sang out gently, his hand rubbing circles on Sam's thigh. "What about that?"

"Yeah, I like that, I like that a lot."

"Good, mind if I play it?" Scott whispered, kissing down Sam's jaw to suck on the tender curve of his shoulder.

"Huh?" Sam whispered, his hand running through the red hair, trailing over his stomach.

"I said can I play it?"

"The song?"

"Yes, if the band likes it then we can release it, if you don't mind."

"Really?" Sam whispered anxiously, his fingers unconsciously playing along the keys.

"Yeah, you could be famous."

"I don't want to be famous, but you can sing it if you want to." Sam groaned as Scott sucked at his neck again.

"Great!" Scott grabbed all the papers up and rushed from the room to work on the song, Sam sighed and gazed down at himself, he never would know what Scott found in him.

"Riley, can I borrow your phone?" Sam yelled as Riley walked past the music room.

"Sure, why do you need it?" Riley handed over the touch screen phone and gazed down at Sam.

"I need to ring Alicia," Sam whispered, punching the number he knew off by heart into the keypad, holding it to his ear.

"Hello?" Alicia whispered over the line.

"Alicia Misha, I've missed you," Sam whispered a single tear trailing down his cheek; he already missed his best friend dearly.

"Oh My God, Sam! How are you sweetie, I miss you so much! Where are you?" Alicia yelled down the phone

"I'm good, I'm with Scott and the band, somewhere up in Scotland."

"That's so cool; do you know when you're coming home?" Sam leant against the piano, unconscious of his nudity and the band member gazing at his body.

"No, I don't know if I am ever coming home."

"Oh..." Alicia whispered. "That's cool...I guess."

"Alicia...don't be sad," Sam whispered into the phone.

"I'm fine...just promise to visit me...please," Alicia sniffled over the phone and Sam looked up at Riley, Riley glanced away quickly, but Sam noticed the erection tenting the front of his sleep pants.

"Hold on a moment..." Sam whispered and placed the phone against his shoulder, "Scott," he yelled glancing at Riley, he was frowning and a single tear slid down his cheek.

"Yeah, babe?" Scott poked his head in the door and looked at Riley with a frown. "You alright, man?" Scott whispered, Riley nodded and wiped away the tear.

"Can you do me a favor?" Sam spread his legs slightly, watching both Riley's and Scott's eyes travel to his half-hard cock.

"Anything," Scott growled striding towards Sam, he stopped as Sam placed a hand on his chest. "Can you get plane tickets for Alicia and Daniel?"

"Who the fuck are Alicia and Daniel?" Scott frowned and knelt in front of Sam, grasping his cock, stiffening it instantly.

"My best friends."

"Then yeah, I'll get them one," Scott whispered, turning back to face Riley with a small frown.

"You're coming up tomorrow." Sam said into the phone.

"Huh?" Alicia whispered, gasping quietly.

"Scott is buying tickets for you and Daniel and you're coming up here tomorrow, no discussion about it."

"O...Okay, look Sam I got to go," Alicia moaned quietly and hung up the phone. Sam chuckled and threw the phone at Riley, he could only guess what Alicia was up to, and obviously Daniel was there with her.

"Riley, leave," Scott growled his gaze on Sam's hard cock. Riley turned to leave but turned back once more, leveling his gaze with Sam.

"Sorry, I didn't want to offend you Sam." Riley sniffled and grabbed his rucksack from the corner.

"You didn't upset me, why are you upset?" Sam batted Scott's hand away and looked at Riley.

"I want what you guys have, I want someone to love me."

"We haven't said that yet." Sam quickly said blushing a bright pink.

"I can tell." Riley whispered and left the room. "What was that about?" Scott asked.

"I don't care just suck my cock," Sam growled and urged Scott's head down, Sam moaned and thrust his hips in a rapid rhythm, he needed to get off. Fast.

"Stick a finger in my ass," Sam moaned and lifted his legs up, hooking his elbows under his knees, presenting his little puckered hole. Scott grinned and swiped at his ass with his tongue, Sam shuddered and pushed into the touch, reaching down he draped Scott's hair over his knees, keeping his face in viewing point.

"Scott," Sam whined thrusting his ass a little.

Scott chuckled and slipped his finger into the first knuckle; Sam groaned and thrust his ass harder and faster against said finger.

Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers