All Comments on 'Ignition'

by BadKat135

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booalmost 11 years ago

Love the language and the way the plot developed, the emotion and the outcome. Thank you.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
A More Rounded Sexual Lifestyle

Marriage isn't a lifestyle; it's a marvelous partnership. "Rounded" implies somehow better. Hogwash. Live and let live isn't compatible with "my ideas are superior to yours." You're a snob.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Assume the worst, but do NOT verify

Because each one is tied up within his or her own concerns and projections, each totally misunderstands the other one until a personal call is accidentally overheard. Then it becomes TLW rediscovered. Sweet!

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Loving Wives Section***

Good read right section. Thanks for sharing.

BadKat135BadKat135almost 11 years agoAuthor
Sparkswillfly

I think you misunderstood my meaning by "well rounded." For this couple they are very very conservative, to the poi t of masturbation, anal, public etc being completely unthinkable. This will be the story of their journey to embracing their sexual desires and growing in that as a couple, it may or may not lead to including others in their sex life. That was the meaning of a well rounded sexual lifestyle.

Sorry you think I'm a snob

bobby9909bobby9909almost 11 years ago
So far so good...

enjoyed it. 4* for being well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
True Loving Wife story

After seeing so many cheating stories in this category it is a relief to see a true Loving Wife story. Thank you.

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
Vanilla?

I know a lot of married blokes who would love 'vanilla' like that! Nice story, romantic, realistic and fun. By the way, nicely written and just the right length...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not forward

Foreword.

northlandernorthlanderalmost 11 years ago
Looking Good

Well written, looking forward to reading what discoveries this couple make.

markstar99markstar99almost 11 years ago
Nice

Nice story. Looking forward to seeing them "develop"...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice start

just hope you don't go the domination rout like your other story.

TallEric02TallEric02almost 11 years ago
Great stuff

You write terrific stories! I suppose the sex is fairly vanilla, but if so, vanilla just became my new favorite flavor...

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Good this far with just the two of them. Doubt it will stay that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous