I'll Be Home for Thanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's kiss it and make it all better," Tabitha said.

They planted pecks along the hand-shaped marks.

Sybil shook her ass and awakened with each application of their lips. The other two sisters responded in kind, heating up, pussies creaming.

Suddenly Sybil knocked Kate backwards onto the mattress. While their mouths waged a desperate battle, Tabitha took advantage of Sybil's vulnerable pussy, snatching up Melvin and shoving him in. Sybil, tightening around the RealisticCock that filled her to bursting, slithered her way down Kate's body until she reached the blonde's cunt. Her attack was as relentless as Melvin's thrusts.

"Oh you girls," Kendra moaned, on the edge of a second orgasm since the show started. "Do it for your mama. Yes. Just, like, that."

The three barely heard her. Sybil convulsed and came on Melvin's shaft. A climax ripped through Kate, unable to handle any more of her older sister's pussy eating. Tabitha licked Sybil's juices off Melvin.

Their mother screamed. The vibrator got louder and softer, louder and softer, like a throttling motor as it plunged in and out.

"Wow," Kendra gasped in amazement. "Wow, that was..."

She noticed all three of her daughters were silent. Curious, she opened her eyes.

Kate, Tabitha and Sybil were all watching her. Their lithe bodies were configured in a semicircle around Kendra.

They varied in physiques: Tabitha, with her petite form and small breasts; Sybil, taller and more mature appearing but matching her younger sister in cup size; and blonde-haired Kate, the middle daughter and also middle in terms of height, but with a pair of plump, perky tits.

Different in appearance they may have been, what they shared in common were eyes of hunger, want, need, craving and bloodlust. The sisters were lions on the prowl. Their own mother was the prey.

"Girls? I, I don't..."

They jumped her, attacking from all fronts. Kendra's mind and body were thrown off balance as she was smothered in hot, young flesh. Any remaining peacefulness imploded into utter chaos. Mouths greedily sucked her nipples. Soft hands massaged her skin. Fingers fought for her pussy.

"Girls!" she said, "this, no, this isn't part of, it's just a show, I'm just supposed to, supposed to be watching!"

Kendra's protests were sputtering out between giggling fits. Her daughters hit spots that were as pleasurable as tortuously ticklish. She tried to move, but the combined weight of Sybil, Tabitha and Kate had Kendra penned, helpless, unable to escape.

Pairs of breasts, small and large, mashed against her. Juices filled her mouth. The battle for her pussy gave way to an usurping by Melvin the Terrible. The RealisticCock slid in and out of her wet sheath. A tongue circled her clit.

She was so lost in the pleasure that words and hearing failed her. Blissful surges traveled up and down her body. Her tits and pussy felt the impact of the attention. Surrounding voices and moans were reduced to murmurs, as if Kendra were underwater or outside reality.

"Put it in her ass," Kate said.

Kendra returned; she'd definitely heard that. Whatever was about to happen she considered off-limits, but her apprehension came out in choked whispers.

Then she felt the vibrator buzzing against her puckered anus, a place no man or no toy had ever gone.

It felt amazing.

"I dunno, should we?" Sybil asked.

"We'll be gentle," Kate said. "Just a little bit..."

The vibrator made a tiny push up Kendra's ass, stopping just past the outer rim.

"...at a time."

It went up into uncharted territory carefully, mindful of resistance.

Then Kendra suddenly knew the feeling of being penetrated in both holes. The RealisticCock pounded her pussy. The vibrator made an easy glide in and out of her asshole. A pair of fleshy lips were above her face and Kendra licked.

She climaxed over and over again. Her senses overwhelmed and congealed. All the while, the most sensitive parts of her body were never abandoned. She came and came while starved mouths sucked her nipples, pussy lips pressed into her face, toys probed her two private orifices. There was sweat, sex odors, juices, screaming and cumming.

Her old life was over, behind her forever.

****

They lay amongst a broken battlefield, three daughters, one mother, their bodies spent. Their hair and faces were a mess. Sybil appeared to be asleep, and Kendra was going in and out of consciousness, her breasts rising and falling in heaves.

"No going back, now," Tabitha said.

"I guess so," Kendra said tiredly. They couldn't tell if her tone was of regret or exhaustion.

"But, to answer your question from earlier, Sybil. I, think I might have a better idea," Tabitha said.

Kendra's interest was piqued. "What question? What idea?"

"What is it, Tabitha?" Sybil asked.

"Let me make a quick phone call," Tabitha said.

Still naked, she disappeared from the room, leaving the others in their afterglows. Then she returned with her phone pressed to her ear.

There was some commotion. It took some fumbling and struggling before Jess could coo "hi, Tabby Cat. What can I..."

A brief pause and then: "Allison, quit it, I'm on the phone!"

"'Tabby Cat' doesn't mind," Allison said in the background.

"What, mmm, Allison, don't stop, what's, going on, Tabby Cat?"

Tabitha grinned. "Jess? We have a situation."

****

Jess was on the porch when the two cars pulled into the driveway. The petite redhead smiled.

"Hi," she greeted the visitors. "I'm Jess. Believe we've already met. Except maybe this one."

She shook Stephanie's hand. "Jess."

"Stephanie," the other said warmly.

"Come on in, there's plenty of room," Jess said, ushering in the five guests. "Mom's pulling out dinner."

Tabitha was second-last in line behind Kendra. "Is it gonna be Naked Dinner?"

Jess smiled at the memory."We'll see."

Tabitha walked inside the house.

"What's a Naked Dinner?" Kendra asked Tabitha.

The evening meal wasn't a Naked Dinner but was still festive and lively. Adrian had been given prior warning and plenty of time to prepare enough for seven. As the women talked and laughed and the conversation jumped from one topic to the next, Kendra saw a scene much warmer than her family's Thanksgiving.

After food came a quick dessert, dishes of ice cream with gummi bears sprinkled on them.

"Made it myself," Adrian said.

Once the food was put away, Jess stood and stretched.

"May I be excused, mom? I've got something upstairs to show the girls."

"You may," Adrian said with amusement. "Kendra, if you don't mind, I'm going to sit in the living room. Care to join me?"

"Sure," Kendra agreed, wondering where this was leading. All she knew of Adrian, aside from her hospitality, was that her family had a 'similar situation' as Tabitha put it.

Adrian poured them glasses of wine and then they sat in opposite chairs fixed around a big television. Aside from being taller, older and more blessed in the breast department, Adrian was her daughter's doppelganger. The mother wore her red hair just as long. Her face was peppered with the same voluminous freckles.

"I imagine a lot of this is new to you," Adrian said.

"That's, putting it mildly," Kendra chuckled.

Adrian sipped her glass. "It'd be difficult for me to understand, actually. Our situation goes back a long way."

"Long way?"

Adrian took a deep breath, preparing to give Kendra her family's strange story.

"Generations. Our family is, you could call it a case study. A scientific phenomenon, maybe. See, all the women in our family inherit a genetic attraction to each other. The other women I mean, never the men."

Kendra nearly choked on her wine. "Are you, serious?"

"Very serious," Adrian said. "My mother had it. Her mother had it. Brenda and I had it. Then it spread to Jess and Allison. In this family, the female relatives can't keep their hands off each other."

"Has this...? Oh, I don't mean to pry."

"Go on, please."

"Has it caused, problems? Family problems?"

"Unfortunately, yes," Adrian said with some sadness. "It's difficult to keep something like this a secret. There have been lots of divorces, heartache. Not all of us are exclusively lesbians. We can be attracted to men. But when it comes to our sisters, aunts, nieces, cousins, daughters..."

"Do people know? Aside from the family, I mean," Kendra asked.

"I think Archton has its suspicions," Adrian replied. "Like I said, there's been heartbreak. Men talk. Whether people believe what they say is another question, but get enough of them talking about the same thing. But that's just how it is, Miss—"

"—call me Kendra," she said.

Adrian smiled. "Kendra, then."

Their attention was diverted to clamoring and commotion coming from the upstairs room above the garage. One of the noises sounded like a scream.

"My, my," Adrian chuckled, "sounds like our girls are really at it."

"I, guess they are!" Kendra said nervously, still not quite adjusted to these circumstances.

Adrian picked up on it. "It's alright, Kendra. I know you're new to this, but I'm sure you'll get used to it."

"You think so?" Kendra asked, genuinely curious.

"Sure." Then with a smile, Adrian added, "I can already tell."

More banging and loud noises caused Adrian to sigh.

"I suppose I should tell them to tone it down," she said. "I don't want my whole house falling apart. Excuse me a moment."

Kendra was too curious to stay put. She followed Adrian up a stairwell to a big guest room. Judging by the noises that were getting louder and louder, Kendra prepared herself for a party.

Adrian rapped on the door. "Ladies?"

It sounded like an uneven mix of screaming, squealing, moaning, buzzing and swearing.

Adrian knocked again. "Ladies?"

When there was still no break in the commotion, Adrian tried the doorknob and found it unlocked.

Jess stood on the bed, legs splayed apart, shaved pussy open for attack. Tabitha was beneath her lover, feeding her pussy broad, fast strokes of Willy Wollop. Juices ran down Jess' pale thighs in rivers.

The other three were having their own fun. Stephanie lay on her back, her brown hair spread out behind her, her flushed tits rising and falling. Sybil was between her legs, licking her cousin's cunt. Kate, tits smushed into Sybil's back, fucked the latter's pussy with the vibrator. Melvin the Terrible lay neglected beside them.

At the sight of all this, Kendra pressed a fist into her crotch.

Adrian cleared her throat. "Ladies."

They all turned to look at her. The toys remained in operation.

"I don't mind you catching up, but I'd hate to have to call the foundation repairman because of some loud girls."

"Sorry, mom," Jess said.

"There's plenty to be sorry about, Jess! You started having a party but left your poor old mama alone? Well, that changes now!"

Kendra's breath left her. She pressed the fist even further into her pussy. Her legs shook and her heart thumped. She'd expected a glimpse of Adrian in action, but not quite so soon.

She yelped when a pair of hands grabbed her breasts from behind.

"Ooh, is this fresh meat?" a new voice, laden with desire, whispered in her ear.

Kendra turned around and faced the stranger. She was shorter and on the stockier side, with light brown hair hanging to her shoulders in curls.

"I'm Jess' cousin, Allison," she explained, squeezing and kneading Kendra's tits. "Now why don't you come with me and let these amateurs do their own thing?"

As if under a bewitching spell, Kendra was led away, seeing Adrian remove her shirt and bra before they were gone.

****

"Ugh, so like them, hogging all the goddamned toys," Allison complained. "Guess we'll just have to make do, huh?"

Allison shoved Kendra onto Jess' bed. Kendra landed hard on her ass, and no sooner she was in place than Allison started stripping.

"Allison. That's your name, right?"

"That's right," Allison said. Her top sailed across the room, revealing large tits with puffy centers, at least a quarter-inch from the base, and pierced.

"No offense, Allison, but you're rather, forward, aren't you?"

"The forwardest," Allison said, grinning.

Down went her pants, and Kendra saw that her clit was pierced as well. The bud stuck out amidst two fleshy lips shorn of hair, not even follicles remaining. Kendra had thought her daughters were the grooming experts.

A nude Allison sat on the bed and lifted Kendra's shirt."Don't go thinking I'm some huge slut or anything, but an opportunity like this doesn't happen often for me."

Kendra blinked. "Opportunity?"

"Breaking in a new mommy," Allison said slyly.

Kendra chuckled at that. "Is that what you're doing? I think my daughters have already broken me in plenty. I'm, spoiled goods."

"I know," Allison said, unhooking Kendra's bra and then taking a moment to admire what sprang forth. "But you haven't been broken in by me. Tabs is one thing, but Allison's a different department."

"Is that right?"

"Oh, yes."

"Then's let see," Kendra said hungrily.

Allison quickly slid off Kendra's bottoms and threw them aside as haphazardly as their other clothes. She ran her fingers through the older woman's dark bush.

"Mommy doesn't shave," Allison commented. "We'll take care of that this weekend."

"I like having hair," Kendra said.

"Yeah, but you gotta air out Miss Kitty. Plus, makes it so much easier for me to do this."

Allison licked Kendra's pussy in one long stroke.

"Or this."

Allison spit on two fingers and worked them into Kendra's snug crevice.

"Mommy," Allison said with some surprise, "what's got you so wet down here already? Was it that extravaganza upstairs?"

"Maybe," Kendra said coyly.

Allison frigged the two fingers in and out, soon adding a third. "I gotta say, this is promising. If you're this soaked and we haven't even started, I can only imagine..." She kissed Kendra. "How you'll react when things really get heated."

"Oh, Allison," a voice said with disapproval.

"Hi, mom," Allison greeted Brenda.

****

Stephanie had been eager to play with her cousins while Tabitha enjoyed her girlfriend. But with Adrian's arrival the fivesome had become a sixsome, and right now it was four piled on one, and Stephanie retreated to a corner of the bed to study the proceedings with fascination.

She knew her cousins had all gotten dirty with her Aunt Kendra and she was fine with that, as fine as she was when she watched Sybil descend into carnal chaos with her blood-related sisters. But hearing was one thing, seeing was another, and as she watched Tabitha, Kate, Jess and Sybil pile into a lustful clusterfuck with Jess' mother Adrian, Stephanie realized the world's poles had shifted.

The way they played was overwhelming. They fucked like it was an aching need, not just a want—especially Jess and Adrian, the mother and daughter duo who had started this incestuous phenomenon that had spread to Stephanie's own family.

Jess and Adrian were at center stage, the others assisting them. Jess had mounted her mother and they were hastily rotating and grinding, rubbing their pussies together in a slick lather. There was Tabitha, rolling Jess' tits between her fingers from behind, pressing her own humble helpings against Jess' back, dry-humping with her tits in lieu of genital contact. Tabitha sat on Kate's face, and the older sister ground her tongue against the younger's pussy. Sybil was behind Adrian, legs wrapped around, kneading the mother's large breasts.

Stephanie watched all this and couldn't contain herself. She rubbed her cunt to ecstasy as she watched and listened to each participant. Moans, groans and demands mixed and collided in the air.

"Ohh yeah, squeeze them harder," Jess said.

"Don't stop!" Tabitha cried, grinding against Kate's face.

"You're so good to mommy," Adrian whispered. "Just like that, Sybil."

"I'm close mom. I'm close, I'm close," Jess exhaled in desperate breaths.

"Mmm, I can tell," Adrian said.

Stephanie's orgasm was unexpected and quick. It shot through her body in tune with Jess and Adrian's mutual climax. Unsatisfied, she rubbed her pussy harder and faster, demanding more.

The others, through nothing short of group effort, pulled Stephanie into the fray.

****

Brenda stripped as she scolded and lectured.

"I look away for two seconds and you've sneaked away from the baby to come over here. You're lucky Cammi Marshall was available on short notice. You forget, Allison, that with your father away on his trip it's just you, me and Cody in the house. The boy could have spun in the dryer for all you know."

Brenda admired Kendra's naked form. Despite Kendra being 46 in contrast to Brenda's 44, Kendra showed little to no sign of aging. Brenda always complained that age was catching up with her, citing the slight sag in her breasts and the wear on her face as evidence. It was clear that Kendra made it a priority to take care of herself.

"Don't be so tense mom," Allison said as she ran a hand up and down Brenda's leg. "You're here just in time. I was just telling our new friend that I'm breaking in a new mommy. You wanna watch, or...?"

"I'll take 'or,'" Brenda said, guiding Kendra down. "Since you took it upon yourself to be absent without leave, it's fitting we share her. Consider that your punishment."

Allison splayed Kendra's hairy lips and licked her velvety flesh. Brenda taste-tested Kendra's nipples; finding them pleasant, she devoted her whole mouth to sucking and licking them. A moment or so passed until Kendra's juices flooded Allison's mouth to her satisfaction.

"Mmm, mother," Allison said, smacking her lips, "you have to try this."

Allison and Brenda leaned forward, swapping and exchanging Kendra's flavor back and forth until their tongues were saturated with it. Kendra watched the mother/daughter kissing game and played with herself. Allison then shared the pussy flavor with its source. Kendra closed her eyes and massaged Allison's tongue with hers.

"You wanna have some?" Allison offered to Brenda.

Brenda scurried between Kendra's legs and ate. Allison had gotten Kendra's pussy warmed up and prepped, and by her breathing and motions Brenda could tell the 'new mommy' was building toward an orgasm. Allison cuddled up beside Kendra and leaned close to her ear.

"Nobody eats pussy as good as my mom," Allison whispered.

The swirling tongue inflated Kendra's climax. On the edge of the orgasm hitting, Allison clamped onto Kendra's earlobe and sucked.

That sealed it. Kendra exploded and screamed, clawing at her breasts.The three women piled onto each other and did not stop for the next few hours.

****

Stephanie fucked her pussy with Willy Wollop. Her wetness made squelching noises loud enough to be heard over the roomful of sounds. She was easily working toward her next climax, but not without help. Kate lay over Stephanie's crotch, tonguing her cousin's clit. Adrian rested against Kate's back and drove Melvin the Terrible in and out of the blonde.

Not far from them, the vibrator whirred against Jess' distended pussy, courtesy of Sybil, who cooed "I can see why my sister loves you" before bumping the vibrator's power to full and having Jess scream, thrash and cum. Tabitha lay on her back, feeding from her eldest sister's cunt.

"Harder," Kate begged of Adrian,"faster."

"You're a horny thing aren't you?" Adrian said, complying with Kate's request.

Kate felt the new sensations from Adrian's fucking, and transferred the impact of her ecstasy to Stephanie's pussy. The synchronization with Willy Wollop sent Stephanie over a wondrous climactic edge.

Jess and Tabitha rearranged themselves into a 69. Sybil loomed over the girls as they ate and moved the vibrator from one pussy to the next at steady intervals. Their cunts burned with molten heat; their clits hardened. Their folds drooled with anticipation.