I'll Be Home for Thanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha felt a surprising new sensation. It was Kate, it was Melvin, and it was the RealisticCock pushing into Tabitha's ass. Melvin the Terrible was so slicked down with juices and fluids it was as if he'd been left in a storm. It provided just enough lubrication to ease the RealisticCock's entry.

Stephanie bit her lip, having never expected that orifice to be taken. Her anal virginity dissipated with every inch of Melvin.

Orgasms popped off, one following the other at changing intervals. Adrian, Jess, Tabitha, Kate, Sybil, Stephanie, all of them came hard, either staining the bed or giving someone a treat for their taste buds. All of them were barely finished before they grabbed other partners.

The party went on for hours.

It was only Friday.

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 30

All introductions and formalities were over. After Friday night Adrian's home had one rule, that there were none. It was all about crossing paths with a partner or partners and then fucking each other to orgasmic oblivion, whether it was in the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, one of the bedrooms or on at least one occasion, the back yard. Women who got in the shower spent the rest of the day naked.

By mid-morning Adrian had introduced Kendra, her daughters and her niece to Naked Breakfast. The meal was hearty but brisk and short; it didn't take long for everyone to forget about food and pair up in the dining room. Adrian hurried to move the plates and glasses away from harm and then joined in.

The encounters, the shrieks and the orgasms went on all day, never wavering beyond pairs or trios. Women who unexpectedly went into bedrooms together didn't waste the opportunity.

They decided on pizzas for dinner. Before the delivery man arrived, Adrian encouraged the others to reassemble their clothes into something resembling modesty. But one look at their flushed skin and a whiff of the scent wafting through the open door told him a novel's worth. He seemed hesitant to leave after that, but before he could suggest anything Adrian tipped him, thanked him, and shut the door. No doubt he would tell his co-workers what he'd seen, and then they'd relay tales and rumors that they'd heard about the Callahan house.

Every room smelled of pussy by then, bathrooms, bedrooms, even Adrian's private work study, which Jess and Tabitha had crashed into. The women inhaled their lust and satisfaction as they ate pizza naked in the dining room. From the way they fidgeted in their seats and combed their pussies under the table, it was looking like a repeat performance of breakfast.

Something had been building that day, something all nine of them were aware of but didn't vocally acknowledge. They knew a big, significant conclusion to their weekend was on the horizon. It was only a question of when and where.

"I'll take the plates if you're finished," Adrian said, and when she got up everyone understood. Jess watched her mother walk away and licked her lips.

"I wish my ass looked that good," Jess said.

"It does look that good," Tabitha said after a passionate kiss "You inherited it from her."

Adrian reentered nude before them, her freckled body, red hair, big tits and shaved pussy a sight that aroused them all.

She walked toward her bedroom. The other eight followed her. This was it.

Jess squeezed Tabitha's hand. Brenda gave Allison's ass one good smack.

There was no need to close and secure the door, nothing that possessed Adrian to check the locks around the house. The crowd fell off their feet and imploded into arms, legs, and flesh. Adrian crawled away, on hands and knees, long enough to open her nightstand, where she'd added Willy, Melvin, and Kate's vibrator to an assortment of other toys in preparation for this inevitability. She threw the toys like parade candy and they disappeared.

Despite the entire day having been nothing but a continuous chain of orgasms, the women were refreshed and revitalized, as if all that cumming was a shared sex dream that left everyone horny upon awakening. Pussies soaked with ease. Mouths found cunts to lick and hands founds tits and asses to squeeze.

There was no order, no planning and no assigned groups. Fumbling fingers seized the nearest toy and plunged it into the nearest hole. Mouths, fingers and vibrators connected with cunts and didn't stop until orgasm. Partners swapped and mixed, fucking whomever they found. Mothers fucked daughters, daughters fucked sisters, mothers fucked nieces and cousins, and sisters fucked unrelated women No combination was overlooked.

They came and came harder. They rested for mere seconds before seeking more stimulation. They barely spoke coherent words beyond the occasional "do it harder!" "yes, right there!" or "don't stop!"

The first wave went on for over an hour, at which point the women broke to drink water or take bathroom breaks. In little time at all the scattered participants drifted back to Adrian's bedroom and the orgy resumed. There was little change from before, except instances where some women separated from the pile and masturbated. Whenever this happened, someone else crawled out to assist the soloist.

Women fucked each other on the bed, against the walls, in the corners or in Adrian's walk-in closet, wherever they fell or found space. Wet spots accumulated everywhere. Pussies rubbed together, got licked or fucked with toys, asses wriggled, and palms slapped cheeks.

Onward it went, the energy and the passion in perpetual motion, until gradually women passed out from exhaustion, one by one. A participant searched for someone else until she, too, lost consciousness. With each loss the orgy slowed.

The last one remaining was Kate, who jilled her pussy and hastened her final, thunderous climax by sucking nine flavors from her hands. With an ultimate plunge of fingers and a bucking of her hips an orgasm tore through her. She tried to go for one more round but she was drifting away.

"Wusses," she said, before fading to black. Her last thought was the satisfaction that she'd actually beaten Allison in stamina.

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 1

The morning sun rose to a sordid mess in Adrian's bedroom. The bed was torn apart, exposing most of the mattress. The sheets and carpet were covered in juices. A blanket of cunt fumes, a mixture of nine women, hung in the room. Somewhere in the aftermath was a faint hum.

Unconscious bodies were scattered on their backs, sides or tummies, lying wherever they'd stopped. Near the closet, Jess and Tabitha snuggled together.

Something touched Kendra's foot; it was Willy Wollop, glistening with juices. Not far from the RealisticCock was Melvin the Terrible. Kate grunted and rolled over, revealing her vibrator that had been left on, its batteries near death. There were several other toys, rabbits, eggs and so on, that had also been running all night.

Kendra surveyed the room. What had happened last night was wrong. It was unorthodox, unconventional, completely irresponsible and unbecoming of a functional family. She knew all that. She also knew that things would never again return to what she'd always defined as 'normal.'

She smiled. After years of hardships, she was finally happy. The pain was gone, whisked and fucked away. And if the rules of ordinary society didn't agree with how Kendra chose to be happy, so be it.

She stretched out her naked body in the beaming dawn, letting the sunlight bathe her breasts. Then she noticed how dirty, sweaty, and smelling of sex she was.

She helped herself to a shower. But first she woke up Kate, Tabitha, Sybil and Stephanie. They eagerly joined her.

THE BLISSFUL END.