I'll Bet Ye Fer It!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crizella unconsciously licked her lips again and as if in a fugue, reached forward to stroke her finger along the underside of the dwarf's rigid shaft. Thorn sighed in pleasure as he unpegged his vest, untied his shirt, and shrugged them both off to stand naked before her.

Crizella wrapped her small hand around the cock before her and cast an appraising eye on Hergerson's naked body. Disregarding his long grey beard and general dwarvish barrel shape, he was remarkably fit and muscular. It also looked as if the only dirty parts of him once his clothes were off were his face and hands. She had to admit to herself as she slowly stroked the old dwarf's hard cock, he wasn't actually bad looking.

He wasn't bad looking, bad smelling, or bad feeling. The cock in her hand felt good and strong and hard. His heavy balls swung between his short muscular thighs as she slowly pumped her fist up and down his swollen shaft. The color of it was deepening red as Thorn's excitement rose, and a small drop of clear fluid appeared at the slit in the plum-sized head.

"Lass?" Thorn said gently, breaking Crizella from her daze so that she jerked her hand back. "Getcher dress off. It were part of the deal that ye be naked with me. I'll wash me face and hands while ye undress."

Thorn did just that in a basin nearby where he could watch her, and Crizella fumblingly began to unlace her bodice. As Thorn dried himself with a cloth towel at hand, Crizella lifted her dress over her head and stood in her simple undergarments, unsure of what to do. Thorn took her dress from her, carefully folded it and set it out of the way. He motioned for her to untie the simple band of cloth supporting her small breasts and to remove her knickers. Blushing, Crizella released her breasts from their support and stepped out of her knickers. She had never been fully naked in front of a man before, and she was conscious of the wetness on her thighs glistening in the lamp light. Thorn took her undergarments from her as well and set them aside.

"Yer a pretty little thing fer certain. Ye'll make some nobleman a fine wife someday," Thorn said appreciatively.

Crizella was not curvy by any definition. He hips were narrow and her breasts were barely handful sized, but her beauty was in her delicacy. She had the fine bone structure and soft lines of wealth but not of opulence. Her large eyes were liquid innocence with that unmistakable hint of scornfulness inherent in the high-born, and her long soft hair spoke of many hours sitting before a mirror. The venerable Master Hergerson found all these things irresistible in contrast to the dwarf women he usually bedded. They were sexually gifted in their own ways, but their bodies were best described as "sturdy". This fine-boned girl before him set his cockstem quivering.

Crizella blushed at his compliment, and he guided her back to the stool in front of him. As she sat back down, her thighs parted and Thorn could see the wetness in her cunt through downy hair that covered it. It made his cock twitch and stretch even more.

"Ye ever sucked a cockstem before?"

"No," she said meekly. "I've only touched a couple with my hands."

"Let's see how ye do with yer mouth. Just go slow, and I'll help ye know what to do," he said gently.

"You're bigger than I thought you would be," Crizella whispered.

"Bah," Thorn chuckled, "just short and thick like the rest of me. First, give it a try rubbing the head around on yer lips."

Crizella leaned forward and grasped Thorn's cock in her fist again. Instinctually she began to slowly pump it up and down again as she brought her face toward it. Her revulsion at the idea was quickly being replaced by excitement as she watched the swollen head pulse with the steady beat of the dwarf's heart. Inhaling, she found that he smelled like soap, clean leather, and cool water. She closed her eyes and at that moment the swollen head of Thorn's cock contacted her soft lips. The underside of his crown rested against her lower lip, and she placed a small soft kiss on the weeping opening.

Crizella was surprised that the clear fluid had no taste whatsoever, only a slight sticky slickness. Keeping her eyes closed, she gently swabbed the cockhead around her soft lips. It felt good, and she chanced a few more small kissed here and there on it. She was rewarded with an exhalation of pleasure from the dwarf.

Thorn reached forward and began to softly stroke her hair. The first contact startled Crizella and her eyes flew open in alarm.

"Don't worry lass, I ain't fer grabbin' yer head and forcin' ye. And now that I've mentioned it, ye don't let any man ever do that to ye. If a man tries that, he lacks manners and gentleness. A man like that makes a poor husband, understand?"

Crizella nodded, closed her eyes, and placed her lips back on the head of Thorn's cockstem. She was emboldened by his kind words and wrapped more of her lips on him with each kiss.

"Very good!" Thorn encouraged softly. "Don't go no faster than ye want. Yer doin' very well. Here let me see yer other hand."

Crizella blindly lifted her left hand and was directed by Thorn to cup his soft heavy balls with it.

"Gently stroke those too. Roll 'em around in yer hand, and tug on 'em a little if ye feel 'em tighten up. Ye can squeeze 'em too if yer careful. Just be gentle, and ye'll do just fine."

Obediently, Crizella rolled Thorn's balls around in her hand. Her fingertips brushed a particularly sensitive spot along the backside of his sack and elicited a quiet shudder from the old dwarf. She stroked it again, and felt his sack begin to draw up in her hand. Remembering what Thorn just told her, Crizella gently pulled his balls back downward and resumed rolling them around in her warm palm.

"Excellent lass! Ye have an instinct and ye pay attention. A'right now, keep doin' whatcher doin', but also try lickin' up and down the shaft and around the head," Thorn instructed. He also resumed stroking her hair gently to reinforce that they were sharing something rather than that this was something being forced upon her.

Crizella chanced opening her eyes and experimentally licked the underside of Thorn's cockhead. It swelled and pulsed, so she did it again.

"Ohhh yes, lass!" Thorn groaned. "That's a girl."

He stared down at her as she began to lick more confidently up and down his shaft. Here eyes were open and focused in concentration, and her left hand still massaged his balls. The girl was a natural, and despite Hergerson's self control, he felt his balls draw up again. Crizella dutifully coaxed them back down though without missing a moment of licking.

Thorn continued to gently stroke the girl's hair while watching her minister to him. Looking further down, he saw that her small nipples were hard points, and that her cunt appeared to be getting even wetter.

Time to move a bit farther on, Thorn thought. Out loud he said, "A'right lass, ye can stop fer a moment."

Crizella sat back breathing hard, but continued to stroke Thorn's cock and to manipulate his balls. Her lips and cheeks were wet from rubbing her face with his cock. She felt flushed and excited and powerful and vulnerable all at once.

"Ye having fun at all?" Thorn asked with a wink.

"Y-yes, actually. I don't feel afraid anymore. I feel excited and kind of hot."

"So it's not so bad yer learnin'?"

"No, this is not bad at all."

"Yer doin' remarkable for never havin' done it before. Are ye ready to try a bit more of me?"

Crizella nodded, "Tell me what to do."

"First ye only go as fast and far as yer comfortable. Second, yer to use absolutely no teeth on me, so be careful about that. Third is to try to relax.

"When yer ready, just put the head of me cock in yer mouth and close yer lips around it. At that point ye can suck on it, slide it in and out between yer lips, or both if yer feelin' ambitious. What of me that's not in yer mouth ye can either hold still with yer hand or stroke up and down like yer doin' now."

Crizella nodded. The dwarf was being very patient and making this easy. All she was doing was what he told her, and it wasn't bad at all. In fact her heart was pounding with excitement and her cunt felt like it was burning. As she brought her face back to Thorn's cockstem, she couldn't resist releasing his balls long enough to briefly stroke her flowing cunt.

Hergerson noticed, and as her soft lips enclosed his swollen cockhead, he remarked, "Yer little box gettin' hot and wet?"

"Mmmm-hmmm," affirmed Crizella around his cock, which caused Thorn to sigh in pleasure.

"I'll have me tongue there before long, lass. Ye'll enjoy it, I promise ye. I've learned a thing or two about licking a woman in four hundred years."

This last made Crizella giggle slightly. She was bordering on giddy from the pounding of her blood.

"A'right, take a little more of me cock in yer mouth if ye can," Thorn encouraged.

Without hesitation, Crizella slid about half of Hergerson's cock into her mouth and promptly gagged. Her eye's watered, and she coughed.

"Not so much, lass! Ye tried too much. Relax, go slowly, and think more on makin' me cock feel good than tryin' to swallow it whole."

Crizella took this as a personal challenge, and slowly slid his cock back into her mouth. She bottomed out again at about half length, but didn't gag this time. She took a breath through her nose, and cradled his shaft in the trough of her tongue. Thorn's cock twitched in her mouth as she applied a little suction and slid her head backward to pull off his shaft.

"Ye gods lass! Pluck me lower beard, and call me an elf -- that'sGOOD! Yer a natural!" Hergerson exclaimed.

Crizella's pride swelled, her cunt dripped, and her fervor increased. She developed a rhythm with her sucking, stroking, sliding, and breathing; and before long was fucking him with her face like she'd been trained by a pleasure professional. This was fun! She was enjoying her success immensely, and it was making her cunt crazy with heat. She couldn't wait to feel Thorn's tongue inside her.

"A'right lass, before too much longer I'm goin' to let myself climax. I'll give ye a tap on the shoulder when I'm about to flood yer mouth, so ye won't be surprised. When ye feel me tap, ye need to slide back so that just the head of me cock is in yer mouth, suck hard, pump with yer hand, and swallow as fast as you can. Breathin' is more important than swallowin', so if ye get in trouble don't let yerself choke."

"Mmmm-hmmm," acknowledged Crizealla.

"Oh, and one more thing," Thorn continued, breathing heavily. "Ye can let me balls draw up now. They'll go tight right before I have me orgasm."

Crizella's motivation could not have been higher. The sooner she could make the dwarf climax, the sooner he'd attend to her aching cunt. So she picked up the pace even more and stroked the sensitive spot on the back of Thorn's ball-sack. Sure enough his large balls tightened right up.

Shortly after that, she felt the dwarf's buttocks clench, and he tapped her on the shoulder. Dutifully Crizella pulled back to suck hard on the head of his cockstem and pumped rapidly on the rest of the shaft. She felt the cock surge in her mouth, and a warm splash of semen hit her tongue. Crizella swallowed as quickly as she could as a second, third, fourth, and fifth blast of ejaculate erupted into her mouth. She had no trouble with the volume or the taste, but the thickness of it was a little bit of a struggle for her. Still by the time Thorn's cock stopped pulsing, she had swallowed every drop.

Thorn breathed a long sigh of contentment as Crizella let his rapidly deflating cockstem leave her mouth. She wiped her mouth with the back of her left hand while still stroking with her right and looked up at the dwarf's flushed face.

"That were top notch, lass! If I didn't know different, I'd swear that ye had experience!"

Crizella shook her head. "You give good directions."

"Well ye did fabulous, and ye even swallowed me load with no problem. I'll say again, ye'll make some nobleman a fine wife someday."

Crizella blushed again and asked, "Now my turn?"

"Aye," said Thorn chuckling. "Me cock will need a little time to recover before we get to yer arse anyway."

Crizella paled, "I forgot about that."

"Don't ye worry, lass," Thorn said. "I have ways to make it easier for ye, and ye might even enjoy it. Ye enjoyed sucking me didn't ye?"

Crizella nodded. She had, really.

"So did I lass! Now I'm certainly plannin' on enjoyin' me own face full of yer cunt. Have ye ever had anyone lick ye there before?"

Crizella shook her head, "No, but I've fantasized about it many times."

"I don't think ye'll be disappointed," Thorn said with a wink. "Right then," he continued. "Up ye go."

The powerful dwarf lifted her effortlessly off the stool, and sat her carefully onto his worktable. He then handed her a small leather cushion to put under her head and bid her lay back with her thighs open. While Crizella made herself comfortable, Thorn took a small tin from a drawer below the worktable and set it aside.

"What's that?" Crizella asked, eyeing the tin suspiciously but having no issues of self consciousness about being legs-wide on the work table.

"Salve made from mineral oil, comfry, lamb's ear, and stinging nettle. Me niece Kirith is a woodcarver and an herbalist. She makes it to sell with some of her more interesting carvings."

"What's it for?"

"Ye'll see, but it's nothin' to be afraid of. Now lie back, and let me feast on ye lass."

Crizella's heart quickened as she laid her head back. It was really about to happen!

"Just do what I tell ye now," began Hergerson as be pulled a bench up to sit between her legs. His face hovered over her bared cunt and the scent of her heat filled his senses. "Put yer feet up on the edge of the table. That tilts yer hips upward a wee bit and opens yer cunt lips. Ye may end up with yer feet on me shoulders, but start with them on the table like ye got 'em. Now, when I start to work on ye with my tongue ye can take yer hands and hold me head in them. That will give ye a feeling of control and connection. Just mind that ye don't get excited and pull me hair or quash me face too hard against ye."

Crizella nodded impatiently. She was grateful for the instruction, but anxious to get on with it.

"Ye also might want to play with yer breasts -- pull on yer nipples and the like. Do whatever feels good to ye, and be knowin' that I'm doin' the same. Oh -- and one more thing -- me beard may tickle ye a wee bit."

With that Thorn pressed his face into Crizella's steaming cunt. She caught her breath sharply when the soft curls of his beard feathered across her sensitive cunt lips and his tongue pressed along her seam. She could feel the length of the dwarf's beard brushing her backside. It did tickle a little, but she was overwhelmed by the feeling of the warm tongue pressing into her secret place.

"Oooohhh!" exhaled Crizella as Hergerson slowly dragged his tongue from her wet opening up her furred lips to stroke firmly across her thrumming clit.

The dwarf repeated the move several times, each more slowly than that last. After which he closed his thick lips on the Crizella's clit and sucked gently until the girl's breath came in gasps. Pausing to catch his breath, Thorn gently rubbed his mustache over Crizella's wetness until she giggled.

"Feel good lass?"

"Oh my, yes! Don't stop!" Crizella said and looked down her body at him. She reached down to hold his head as he suggested and guided his face back to her cunt.

"We're just gettin' started," Hergerson said and winked up at her. Her taste was exquisite, as was the knowledge that he was the first to savor the girl's sweet, sweet nectar. He cunt lips were feathery soft and the pale pink of blushed crystal set with amethyst. She was unspoiled and perfect, ye t dripping honey like a wanton woman of years. The old dwarf was enjoying this just as much as Crizella appeared to be.

Returning to action, the dwarf began tracing the Dwarven alphabet (all 47 letters) with his tongue on her wet sex. Dwarven letters are boldly stroked which Thorn emulated with his lashing tongue, and heavily punctuated, which he affected with tiny kisses. By the time the cunning dwarf had run to the end of the alphabet and back, Crizella was twisting her nipples with her fingers and bucking her hips off the worktable.

Thorn pried the lid of the tin of herbal salve and gathered a small glob of if onto his finger. Without missing a beat, he deftly smeared the salve across the tight pink opening below Crizella's cunt while sucking on her clit. If she noticed, she didn't give any indication.

"Ready for more?" the dwarf asked with a momentary pause.

"Gods yes!" Crizella exclaimed. "That feels so good!" Suddenly her head tilted sharply to the side and a look of puzzlement appeared on her face.

"Somethin' wrong lass?" Thorn asked grinning.

"My… my backside is burning a little. It feels funny."

"Aye, give it a moment. I put some of the salve on yer arsehole. It will numb ye a little and help ye relax. I'll put a little more on ye in just a bit, but first I think I owe ye an orgasm."

Crizella laid her head back on the cushion and continued to pull on her knotted nipples as Thorn dipped his mouth back to her aching cunt. Her backside buzzed pleasantly, and her body flushed as she began the climb back toward the peak that Thorn had teased her up and down.

Thorn began the Elvish alphabet next (all 72 letters) with its flowing script and multiple loops and flourishes. It was an artistic alphabet well suited to engraving ring settings, lettering on brooch bezels, and making womenfolk climax like overboiled teakettles.

On the fortieth letter, Thorn took another small glob of salve on his finger and carefully slid it two knuckles deep into Crizella's back way. She was completely relaxed down there, so her only reaction was a small grunt of satisfaction and a hastening toward inevitable orgasm.

Finally on the fifty-ninth letter Crizella squealed out a very unladylike epithet and climaxed hard on the dwarf's skillful tongue. As she did, she pulled Thorn gently by his head and unabashedly humped her cunt against his face. Thorn took advantage of her frenzy to slid the rest of his finger up her arse, coinciding (because he was feeling charitable) with a second orgasm at letter sixty seven. The third and largest orgasm of them all followed at the letter Z in her own name, which he began spelling in the Common language after reaching the end of the Elvish character set.

Crizella's eyes rolled back in her head and her constitution gave out on her as the third of her climaxes passed through her. She swooned and became a ragdoll on the worktable, moaning softly as Hergerson gently withdrew his finger from her arse and stood up.

"Ye a'right lass?"

"More," Crizella croaked. "I want more."

Thorn laughed loudly and gently roused the girl to sitting up, "That caught yer fancy did it? Ye seemed to like it quite a lot."

"I've never knew I could climax like that," Crizella said a trifle less hoarsely as Thorn set her woozily on her feet.

"I gave ye three, even though it weren't a part of the settled terms. Call it a gift fer a pretty girl such as yerself. Ye have a sweet tasting cunt, lass."

"What now?" Crizella asked as she braced against the table. He legs would barely support her.

"Now it's yer arse!" Thorn said and clapped his hands excitedly.

"Do you promise it won't hurt?" Crizella asked nervously.

"Nope," said the dwarf matter-of-factly. "But neither do I promise that it will hurt nor that ye won't like it. Ye haven't had no trouble with anything we've done so far, so I'm bettin' that ye'll do just fine. I hope ye do like it and that it doesn't hurt ye, but make no mistake -- this is fer me own pleasure most."