I'll Bet Ye Fer It!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crizella nodded uncertainly. "What should I do?"

"Turn 'round and bend over the work table. Ye can rest yer upper body on it and grip the edges if ye need to."

Crizella complied somewhat shakily. Her head was still fuzzy from her multiple orgasm, but she was lucid enough to fear the coming penetration. She new that many adults enjoyed what she was about to experience, and that it was a common practice among many peoples of the Heartlands; however, she couldn't help but think that something the size of the dwarf's cockstem up her arse was a guarantee of pain.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'll climb up on this bench behind ye so I'm tall enough to line up proper. I'll grease me cockstem up with a bit of mineral oil, and then -- quite obviously -- I'll fuck ye!" Thorn said winking.

"Don't ye worry too much though. We'll start out slow to get ye used to it afore I give ye too much."

Crizella reached back and gave Thorn's now rigid cock a squeeze. "Be as gentle as you can."

"A'right lass here we go," Hergerson said a moment later after lubricating his formidable cockstem. "Just keep yer breathin' slow, deep, and even. Don't hold yer breath -- it won't help ye any and it'll tense ye up."

He climbed up on the bench and placed a large hand on each of Crizella's hips. Grinning to himself, he squatted down, moved his hips forward, and stood back up. This stroked his cock up the inside of Crizella's left thigh and bumped his cockhead against her furred mound.

Crizella caught her breath and gave a small shuddering moan. Thorn repeated the maneuver along her right thigh and made her moan again. Then, pointing his cockstem straight up, he laid the length of it along the crack of the girl's arse and leaned a little weight onto her gently. His cock nestled between the twin globes of Crizella's arse like a sausage in a split loaf.

Crizella's head tilted quizzically as if she were not sure how she should be feeling about the unfamiliar sensation. He body reacted on its own though and pressed her buttocks back against the dwarf, squeezing his cockstem between her arse cleft and his lower belly. He cunt pressed against Thorn's dangling balls as well, and he felt fresh heat and moisture building there.

Thorn smiled knowingly and began to slowly slide his well-oiled cock up and down between Crizella's smooth buttocks. She reacted by clenching them around him and softly moaning between deep breaths.

"Ye like that?"

"Y-yes, it feels funny, but it's good. It's making me all hot again. I didn't expect that."

"Ye can rub yer cunt if ye want. I'd do it for ye, but I need both me hands to keep from fallin' off this bench. How does yer back opening feel?"

"It's warm -- and tingling -- and I -- I feel like it's -- good?" Crizella searched for words to describe the odd things she was experiencing. Nevertheless she did snake a hand down between her thighs and begin to stroke her cunt.

"Good, lass. Let's try a bit more then," Thorn nodded and, keeping one hand on her hip, took his cock in his other hand and began to slowly rub the head around Crizella's small opening. This caused the girl to moan quietly again and picked up the pace on her clit.

"Good?" asked the gemcutter.

"Yessss," affirmed Crizella. "I've never felt anything like that before, but it does feel good… mmm… very good. What are you doing?"

"Just rubbing around the way in. The salve I put on ye has relaxed the muscles, but the numbness is likely wearing off a little. Yer probably feeling a little bit of a cold feeling, like air is blowin' on ye back there."

"That's it exactly, but your cock is so warm and soft too. It feels really good. Are you going to put it inside me?"

"We're workin' up to it. Ye said I should be gentle with ye."

"Yes, but I didn't expect it to feel like this."

"A'right, we'll try a bit more then. Keep to yer deep breathin'. Remember, don't hold yer breath!"

Thorn centered his cock on her oiled target and began to press against her. Her pink ring parted slowly as the tip and then entire crown of his cock made its way past the threshold of her arse.

Crizella uttered a deep guttural "uuuhhhhhnnnnnn" and pushed back against the dwarf's insistent cock. Hergerson held her tightly by the hips to control the pace, but let her push herself back onto him, all the while repeating, "Breath girl, just keep breathin'…"

Crizella couldn't explain the need that came over her, but the chill that she was feeling in her backside, could only be assuaged by the warmth of the dwarf's hard cock filling her. The more she took in, the more she needed. There was no pain, only a spreading warmth as she stretched to accommodate Thorn's swelling organ.

"Ohhhh gods! You didn't tell me it would feel like this!" she panted.

"Ye hurtin' lass?" Thorn asked seriously.

"Noooo, I want more! Please put it all the way in."

Thorn made mental note to thank his niece, Kirith Moriksdaughter, for the herbal salve. It was amazing how well it worked, he observed as he pushed the last couple inches of himself up the wanton girl's grasping arse. Finally, balls deep, he forced a powerful moan from Crizella.

"Ye all good?"

"Hav -- hav -- having an orgasm!" she gasped. "Are you a -- a -- all the way in?"

"Aye, and yer arse is paradise lass. Yer unbelievably hot and tight," Thorn panted back. Truly Crizella's virgin tunnel was incredible.

"What's that, lass?" Thorn asked when he heard Crizella grunt out something semi-intelligible in the last shudders of her climax.

"Fuck… me… fuck… me…" she repeated softly.

"Oh aye and no mistakin'," said the dwarf and began to slowly stroke his cock in and out of her clenching sphincter.

"Uhnnn… yesssssss," groaned Crizella and once again began to frantically rub her cunt, even reaching back occasionally to stroke Thorn's swinging ball sack.

Shortly the volume of Crizella's "fuck…me" mantra rose sharply, and incredibly she climaxed again. Thorn stared in amazement as she bucked back against him, forcefully driving him deep into her arse.

"More! More!" she wailed, and Hergerson could do nothing but pound into her as fast as his hips would permit. His balls churned violently at the young woman's display of wild sexuality even as they slapped against her gushing cunt.

Eventually even as those heavy balls drew up to signal Thorn's approaching release, Crizella shrieked out a third violent orgasm. Her tightness clutched at Thorn's buried cock, and it pushed him over the edge. With multiple oaths in multiple languages, the agede dwarf burst his seed into Crizella's young body and collapsed onto her back.

Several silent moments passed as Thorn fought for breath. He was a dwarf -- true enough and hard as the gems he worked, but his heart wasn't as young as it was a hundred years ago. Raising his body off Crizella's smooth-skinned back and buttocks, he once again supported is own weight on shaky legs.Ye Gods, he thought.The girl nearly did me in. Never has a human girl ever taken me fer such a ride!

He slowly pulled his tired cockstem from her tight backside, and stepped gingerly off the bench to place his face next to hers.

"Ye a'right m'lady?"

"More," Crizella croaked feebly and then began to slide off the table.

Thorn caught her limp naked body in his arms and sat on the bench cradling her in his lap. After a moment he began to chuckle.

"I'm glad it weren't just me what was spent," he laughed and rocked the unconscious young woman quietly in the dim lamplight. "I don't know that I could have kept up with ye anymore."

*****

Crizella woke up the next morning in her bed as Marisca the chambermaid opened the curtains to let in the early afternoon sunlight. She blinked a few times as the sudden scene change reconciled with the memory of the previous night's adventures. Looking hastily around, Crizella quickly inventoried her situation. Yes, her clothes were all folded neatly on the dressing table. She herself was in a clean nightgown, and apart from stiffness in her hips she seemed none the worse.

"Time to rise m'lady," said Marisca. "Surely you can't sleep away the entire day, even though you were out late."

"How did I get home?" Crizella asked with a hint of dread.

"Master Hergerson brought you home asleep on his wagon near to midnight. He said that you and he had stayed overly late at his workshop working on a piece of jewelry, and he didn't want you to have to walk home," Marisca said nodding her head. "He's a kind old fellow isn't he? He said you drove a hard bargain too."

Crizella continued to blink in confusion.

"May I see it?" Marisca asked and pointed to the polished wooden box on Crizella's bedside table.

"Umm… of course. I'd like to see it in the daylight myself," Crizella stammered and reached for the box.

The opened it together, and both marveled at the way the sunlight played off the ring. It was blush crystal set with amethyst in white gold. Needless to say, it fit her perfectly and looked exquisite on her hand.

There was also a note inside which read in surprisingly delicate handwriting:A beautiful ring for a beautiful young woman, so your noblemen suitors will have something to live up to. It were a pleasure bargaining with you for certain, but I sincerely hope you'll never need to visit the market foreman again over matters of payment; however, feel free to visit this crusty old gemcutter any time.

"I surely have never seen a ring quite so pretty as that m'lady. It must have cost a lot."

"Ye bet," Crizella mumbled, "but I'm not regrettin' what I paid fer it."

"What's that, m'lady?"

"Nothing at all, Marisca -- nothing at all. What's for brunch?"

*****

As usual please vote here if you like what you read and send me some feedback if you had a reaction you think I'd like to know about.

Please see my favorites section as well for a link to "Heartlands" creator, Trisha Monks.

Mountain Rider