I'll Drop My Panties for U Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaves my hooters, moves his body on top of mine, and lowers his head to my pussy. His tongue rubs my honey button.

"Oh God that's wonderful." My contractions cause me to spit his cock from my mouth. I wiggle under his continuing pressure. "Stop, stop, I can't take any more." My body trembles from electric-like shocks zipping though me. I climax, "Aaaugh!"

My body is lifted, turned, laid on the bed on my stomach, my legs are spread, and his cock plunges into me. He holds me by the hips and rams my pussy over and over again. I grunt, "Ah," each time he jams his long, hard staff into me. I grab the sheets and hold them tight as my body is banged over and over again into the mattress. The convulsions of my sex organs are arousing me higher and higher. He stops and smashes into me as he ejects his sperm into me. The warm fluids bring my shuddering to a peak, and I climax right after him, "Oh God, oh God, yes, yes, yes!"

We lay on the bed trying to catch our breath.

My pussy has never been fucked like this. I'm laying beside a white Adonis who has taken me to paradise. A feeling of ecstasy encompasses me. I doze off.

I awake when my body is submerged in a bubble bath. The warm water is wonderful as are the hands washing my body.

Tom sits on the edge of the tub wearing a white towel. "Are you awake enough to get dressed? It's almost five o'clock."

"Five o'clock. I can't believe it's that late. Give me a towel and get my clothes." I dry as fast as I can, and put on my clothing and shoes. I hurry to the elevator, reach into my purse, and hand him my panties. "These are you."

He takes them, sniffs them, and says, "Thanks for these, but are you going to answer my question?" He asks

"Oh, oh yes, I'll talk to some of my friends and acquaintances and see if there's any interest. I'm sure a few would like to have a white cock for a change. I'll talk to you next week."

I ride the elevator to the first floor and check to see if I have any messages. Fortunately, there are only a few, none of them important. I sit in my chair remembering the best boning of my life. I can't wait until the next time.

Tom McFerson

I enter the Chamber of Commerce building in downtown Spartanberg for the annual meeting to honor the business persons of the year. I'm wearing a charcoal black suit with a white shirt and red tie. Due to my clothing and height, I stand out in the crowd, and quickly am approached by friends and members of the local Democratic Party. They had been notified I was coming. I carry on conversations with those who approach me, but it is my task to meet as many new people as I can.

I pick up a glass of punch from a passing waiter, and walk to the tables full of appetizers. Standing to one side is an incredible female with long ebony hair talking with a small group. As I pick up some Swedish meat balls, I try to remember her name. It comes to me as I view her beautiful face and well filled red dress, Leslie Godfrey. She's receiving one of the awards for the 2013 Ace Awards.

I look around the gathering and notice a pretty young lady probably in her late twenties or early thirties. She holds a small valise and observes those who interact with Mrs. Godfrey. She might well be Mrs. Godfrey's assistant. I pick up a glass of punch and take it to her. "I notice you have nothing to drink. I'm Tom McFerson."

"I'm pleased to meet you Mr. McFerson and thank you, but I can't drink because I'm working."

"The punch contains no alcoholic. I assume you're Mrs. McFerson's aid, and your name is?

"Oh excuse me, I'm Kelly Burnside, Mrs. Kelly Burnside, and yes I'm Leslie's assistant." She drinks some of the punch.

"How long have you been working for Mrs. Godfrey?"

"It's been almost two years just after I separated from my husband." She blushes and holds her hand over her mouth.

"Your secret is safe with me. I'm employed by the Democratic Party." I have some of my punch and observe Kelly closely. She's about five feet four inches tall, one hundred and twenty pounds. Her hair is brown as are her eyes and hair. She's wearing a black business suit with a conservative white collared shirt.

"What do you do with the Democratic Party?" She asks lifting the glass to her attractive lips.

"I do a little bit of everything, but my main task is to raise money. It's been nice speaking with you Kelly, but I need to introduce myself to your boss."

Mrs. Godfey doesn't have a drink. I pick up a glass of punch and walk to the gathering. "Excuse me I noticed you don't have a drink." I say handing it to her turning to leave.

"Thank you Mr....?

"You're welcome. I'm Tom McFerson." I turn again to leave.

"Mr. McFerson would you please stay? If the rest of you give me a minute, I'd appreciate it."

The gathering breaks up and Mrs. Godfrey extends her hand to me.

I take it. Her hand is warm with a slight tremor, her fingers are long and her left ring finger has a large diamond ring, and she holds mine a little longer than necessary.

"That was a very suave way to get yourself noticed. May I ask who you work for?" She stares into my eyes.

"I'm employed by the Democratic Party. I've read your brief resume and you've accomplished a great deal being married to a successful businessman and having three children." I return her stare.

"You've impressed me again. Almost no one reads those handouts. Why did you?"

I smile. "To tell you the truth it part of my job. I'm supposed to meet and know as many VIPS as I can."

"So, I'm a VIP?"

"Yes, but you're much more than that or you wouldn't be receiving an award this evening." I rub the back of my left hand resting along my thigh.

She smiles. "It's been a pleasure speaking with you Tom. Would you be kind enough to send me your vitae?" She extends her hand again.

I take it in my right hand and clasp my left hand over hers.

She smiles, turns from me, and goes back to her group of friends.

I watch her walk away, and I return to Kelly. I'll learn more about Leslie by talking with Kelly than anyone else.

"I see you made an impression on my boss as well as me? Kelly says smiling as I walk to her.

"I don't believe you are usually a wall flower, but you've taken the role to earn a living for yourself and..."

"You're correct and I have a three year old son. What about you?"

"I'm single." I show her my left hand.

"How is that possible? You're so handsome. I can't believe you haven't had chances." She says edging closer to me.

Before I can answer the Master of Ceremonies calls the gathering to their tables "Can I buy you a drink after this is over?"

"I'm sorry but Mrs. Godfrey may want me to do something after the ceremony, and I have a baby sitter."

"Neither one of those is a problem for me. I'll talk with you after this is over."

She hurries after Leslie.

Kelly Burnside

I look back over my shoulder at the tall handsome man. It's been a long time since I've talked with a man as gorgeous and well built as he. I hope Leslie won't need me after the banquet. I'd like to have a drink with him.

Mrs. Leslie Godfrey is presented with The Athena Award for achieving the highest level of excellence, devoted time and energy to the community, and, especially, opened the doors of leadership opportunity for women. I couldn't be more proud if I'd won the award myself. She certainly deserves the award, because of her hiring and promoting women to lead divisions of her ceramics company. I know because I'm being trained to become the Assistant Director of the bisque firing division as soon as my training is over. I applaud until my hands are sore after her thank you comments.

I'm even more pleased when she's invited for drinks by some of her admirers, because I spent most of the time observing Tom McFerson during and after the meal. His ability to move about the room meeting and talking to friends and acquaintances illustrates his friendly open personality. I'm moved by his good looks and willingness to take time with an underling like me. His invitation for a drink is haunting, because I haven't been moved by a man since long before my husband deserted me and Stacy.

With my purse and valise in hand, I follow the crowd out of the banquet hall.

"Are you interested in that drink?"

I hear as Tom takes my arm with his hand.

His words and touch are welcome.

"Tom, I didn't see you behind me." I say pleased by his presence and question.

"Is that an answer to my question?" He smiles down at me.

"No that's a comment about you surprising me, but my answer is yes although I'll have to call my baby sitter."

"That's understandable, where would you like to go? I know of a small place near here I believe you'll like."

"Where ever you'd like is fine with me. How are we going to deal with two cars?"

"Why don't you ride with me, and I'll bring you back."

"Okay, that's fine." I take him by the arm as he leads me out of the building to his Lexus. I feel good about myself because he asked me out for a drink, and because I'm hanging on to the arm of the best looking man in the room. We chit chat about the banquet and Leslie's award and the wonderful job she's done enabling women to take leadership roles in her company.

The Rome Club is only a few blocks for the Chamber of Commerce Conference Center. It's decorated with pictures of Rome and the Italian country side, and the servers all wear white togas. Tom orders a tomato based dip with chips as an appetizer and a Dewars on the rocks for himself. I have a glass of Mosocoto. I excuse myself and call my baby sitter. She's willing to stay as long as I need. I fuss with my hair and makeup in the ladies room, and go into a stall to remove my panties and place them in my purse. I'm going to be ready if he asks me.

He stands when I return. "It looks as though you've remade yourself. You look like a million dollars."

"Thank you, my baby sitter is not a problem."

"Great would you like to dance?"

"I'd love too. It's been a long time I may be a little rusty."

He dances like a dream, and I feel comfortable in his arms. We dance to several slow tunes and he holds me close. My nipples harden rubbing again his chest and I leak a few drops of mucous down my legs. I feel the bulge in his pants, notice his scent, and hear his complimentary remarks about my dancing.

Back at our table, we finish the chips and dip, and have another drink.

"I hope this isn't the end of our time together." I run my hands through my hair.

"Kelly, we haven't known each other long, but I think you're as taken with me as I am with you. I'd like you to come with me to my hotel?"

I hesitate. I like him a lot, and why did I take off my panties if I wasn't ready to have sex with him. "Tom, I appreciate your invitation, but it's been a while since I've been with a man."

He laughs. Does that mean no, yes, or maybe?"

We continue to talk until we finish our drinks.

"Have you decided on an answer?" He asks staring at me

"I think we should go... go to your hotel." I return his stare and run my hand over my breasts.

He puts his arm around my waist walking to the car. As he drives to the hotel, I observe his chiseled features, and remember the bulge in his trousers as we danced. It's been a long time since I had sex, but I look forward to the pleasure he can give me. I place my hand on his thigh.

He pulls my hand to his erection.

It's large, it's hard, and it's warm. I love it already.

Tom McFerson

I'm glad she said yes. I can't wait until I see what's under those clothes.

Inside my room, we're in each others arms. Our lips touch. Hers are soft, moist, and taste wonderful. I enjoy her breasts crushed against my chest, and her tongue rushing around my mouth. Instantly there's a spark between us and our kiss becomes more and more passionate.

Our tongues explore each others mouths, and the current between us has me humming with excitement. We fumble getting each others jackets off. We resume our kiss with our hands exploring each others backs ending with hands grasping each others ass and grinding our groins together.

"It'll be faster if we undress ourselves," she says.

I watch her as she peels off her dress and bra. She's not wearing panties.

"I'm surprised you're going commando?" I ask stroking my erection.

She smiles shyly. "I removed them at the Rome Club. I decided then if you asked me I'd say yes."

"You dropped your panties for me?"

"Yes," she says taking them from her purse. "I want you to take advantage of me, since I'm as horny as a bitch in heat."

"You're my kind of woman." I take her in my arms and fall into bed with her. As I kiss her my hands are all over her body. She's soft, smooth, warm, and has a nice set of tits.

She rolls on to her back, spreads her legs, and pulls me to her. "Give it to me."

I inch myself to her pussy lips, separate them, and slowly slide as deep into her as I can.

"Oh, oh God, I love it, I love your cock. Give it to me." She wraps her arms around my neck, and her legs around my thighs.

I'm having a hard time believing the short, shy, wall flower is acting like a slut, but I'm eager to please her. I give her three short hard thrusts.

She grunts "Aaaugh," after each one.

With my head beside hers I slowly pump her with long strokes.

"Oh Tom, that's wonderful, don't stop."

I constantly change my rhythm from long and slow to short and fast. I roll my hips one way and then the other. I feel her clinching her muscles around by cock, and hear and feel her breathing in my ear.

She moans, "Ooh, ooh, ooh! I love it, I love every inch of it. I want to get in sync with you. Stroke me as you did at the beginning."

I pull back and she does the same, I push forward and she rams her pussy into my cock.

We with draw and thrust, with draw and thrust over and over again,

She holds me tighter. "I'm going to come," she says into my ear, "give it to me hard and fast."

I grab the top of the mattress and ram into her like a jackhammer.

It doesn't take long until she groans, "Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me," as she climaxes.

My pounding doesn't stop until with one last push, I eject my jism into her with a groan, "God damn you've got a great pussy." My spasms continue for several minutes before my convulsions cease.

"I'd forgotten how good it feels to have a cock in me. Thank you, thank you" she says as tears come to her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I pull her close.

"I'm so happy because you thought I was worth fucking, and because I enjoyed my orgasms so much.

We cuddle for a long time.

I caress her breasts and nipples.

She strokes my cock.

"Can I get on top?" She asks.

I roll on my back holding my cock up right. "This is my favorite position."

As she straddles my body she asks, "Why?" but continues to rise on her haunches and lower herself until my shaft slips into her opening.

"Are you ready?" She doesn't wait for an answer, but spindles herself and slides as far down on me as she can. She groans, "Aaaugh, you've got a great dick."

She sits on top of me with a satisfied look on her face. In this position I'm not only encased by a willing pussy, but I'm able to look at her beautiful face and average sized breasts. "Just don't sit there, move."

With her hands on my hairy chest she moves up and down. She smiles at me, and although her breasts are partially hidden behind her arms I enjoy seeing them bounce with her movements. I place my thumb of her clit, and she increases her speed.

"Oh, oh, oh your thumb feels so good. Thrills are shooting through my body." Her breathing becomes labored as she moves faster and faster.

My thumb never leaves her honey button.

She stops moving up and down, and swivels her hips in circles grinding my shaft. "Oh God, oh God, I'm coming, I'm coming, Aaaugh!" She throws her hear back, rolls it from side to side, and climaxes all over me.

I smile up at her proud of my ability to bring a woman to an orgasm. When she calms down, I pull her forward watching her breasts swing to my face. I stop her there. "This is one of the reasons why this is my favorite position." I cup and fondle her tits, before taking a nipple into my mouth.

She sighs. "Hum," as I lick, nibble, and suck on her teat. "You do that so well. My boobs are tingling, and I can feel pleasure rushing through my body."

I feast on her nubs and leisurely roll my hips to grinding her cunt. The longer I suckle and ream her vaginal walls, the more I feel her shudder. Rising on my shoulders, I ram my rod up and into the depths of her tunnel. At the same time, I pull her mouth to mine as our tongues intensify the pleasure between us. My thrusts are long and hard hitting the bottom of her opening with each stroke.

She pulls her mouth from mine and groans, "Yes, yes, yes, right there, I'm coming!" Her body convulses as the joy of the friction between us causes her to climax.

I roll us on to her back, push her legs to my shoulders, and I pummel her. I see the perspiration on her face, the redness of her neck and chest, her flattened breasts, and I cram my cock in and out of her at the speed of a race car piston. I feel myself reaching a peak of arousal and I plunge one last time spilling my sperm into her. I groan, "Oooaugh!"

Her howl matches mine, "Aaaugh," as we climax together.

It takes a long time for my secondary spasms to cease. When they do, I slip from her and fall to her side.

We lay cuddling.

Kelly rises on her elbow. "Thank you for the best sex I've even had. You're incredible lover. Am I ever going to see you again?" Tears form in her eyes.

"You're the astonishing lover. I had a wonderful time, and yes you'll see me again. I have to come back to visit your employer, which means you'll get to see more of me." I enjoy softly kissing her lips before we shower.

After we dress, she hangs her panties on a chair next to the door. "A little something to remember me by," she says with a smirk.

12