I'll Have a Black Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers

"So you are saying. . . "

"That we are going to be together, stay together, for a while. How long? I can't promise that. Really, no one can. But I am willing, wanting, to stay with you, be with you, for a time. . ."

"And what about me? Don't I have any say in this?'

"No! You don't! You belong to me now. Let's get showered and dressed. First get on the phone to 'what's his name'; make an appointment. We still have to have Christmas at your place under the tree. Then I'll take you out to a great meal, and we'll come back here and go to sleep."

I start toward the shower, stop. I turn to him, a wry smile on my face, "Alec?"

"Yes, baby?"

"When we go to my place?"

"Yes?"

"I'll have to be in charge you know, kind of control and direct things. Afterward, won't you have to do something about that?"

"We'll see, it depends," he swats me playfully on the ass. "Now go get ready!"

robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers