All Comments on 'I'll Learn Better Someday'

by elisebos

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
YKN4949YKN4949over 11 years ago
Good stuff

Really liked this story, wondering if its going to keep going.

PacoFearPacoFearover 11 years ago
You've got me enjoying something way outside my usual comfort zone. Kudos on that.

TS isn't in my bag of fetishes, but you really pulled me in with this one, elise. Your premise plays out in an interesting and believable way. Your two narrators had distinct points of view and that contributed to the depth. And of course it's steamy in all the right parts too. Well done all around.

Cheers,

-PF

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A fun sexy story that has just a little more than pure sex. Very enjoyable!

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Compelling

The action was hot, which is always important. More importantly, you've created two characters, one troubled, who makes a decision in the heat of the moment that is wrong, and she feels guilty, the other is self centers and manipulative. Both are at the same time victims and villains. Yet, they fit together so well. Personally, I'd expect Jess to use, abuse and then discard Lauren, and that makes me sad for Lauren. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damn

That was hot please write more maybe even the ass fucking :)

ttrfanaticttrfanaticabout 11 years ago
Excellent Story

I really enjoyed your writing and definitely enjoyed your story. I hope you consider continuing it. I think you did a great job developing your characters and would love to see what else they can get up to.

furlover01furlover01almost 10 years ago
sequel

Nicely done the way you had it you can do a sequel I would love to read it I'm way into hermaphrodites

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 9 years ago
definately needs more chapers

i feel this was the beginning of their love story.

ApathaleneApathaleneover 9 years ago
Great work

Just all around excellent story.

BurhanDangerBurhanDangerabout 9 years ago
BurhanDanger

You should definitely make a sequel of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

i love this story ,i wish i could be Lauren

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Continue this story

Please continue this

YKN4949YKN4949over 7 years ago
Really good

Fun story, glad that I stumbled across it. I'd like to see where this is going, I think that the tables need to turn again.

Only critique I have is that Lauren's desire for her roommate isnt very well spelled out at the beginning. I mean she gets off on the noises from the room next door, but there is no indication that she "wants" her roommate until she barges in and assaults her.

Still a 5-star story in my book, so take that criticism for what it is: a mild suggestion from a fan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous