All Comments on 'I'll String Along With You'

by dangerouslydead

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love you

You sir write from my heart. I am a happily married man and my wife, as far as I know, has never cheated on me so I am not some angry divorced guy. What I am is a guy with a severe sense of right and wrong smothered and deep fat fried in a big ole smattering of justice. You have always written from my fantasies of these type situations. Ignore the grammar police screaming for you to get an editor or the reality police who yell from the mountain tops that it doesn't work like this in real life. Uh, news flash, this is a fiction site. We read for escapes. We read for entertainment and you sir entertain me greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nasty

Good for a two star vote. I guess wife just discovered she was married to a psychopath.

Look to your soul man. This shit is not good for your mental health

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
over the top

The affair made him bitter not a better man. He should spend most of the $ on therapy.

BDEarthBDEarthalmost 11 years ago
Quick and Interesting

Talk about a guy who carried a grudge! I liked it!!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Ok..

so her husband turns out to be a vindicate bitch himself. Nothing against revenge, but this is taking the bucket way too far (for my taste, anyway).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
would have gotten rid of the

cunt twenty years earlier, love your stories because it pisses the sickos off,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Let the punishment fit the crime?

I am all for btb most of the time, but in this case he went too far. We don't know any details of why back then, but she obviously recommitted herself to him as she didn't stray again. He could still leave her, but come on, leaving her destitute at 61. It would have been very difficult for her at 41 when the affair ended. Instead he stayed in the marriage for another 20 years for the sex and to render more severe punishment? Even a murderer after 20 years can get a pardon. What about the other 98% of his life. I wouldn't put up with being married to someone I hated no matter how great the sex. Seems to me he sentenced himself to 20 years in prison to punish her.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Nice

Some people just don't get it. A wronged, betrayed man's revenge knows no limits. This was just a quick tale of how that revenge could manifest itself. She's lucky she survived.

Don't cheat.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 11 years ago
Goose and Gander?

I have noted that the worst revenge is always about men being cheated on by women. I have to ask how folks would like a woman to respond to a cheating husband?

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
It's***

A read short and depressing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another wife caught

i LOVE your stories you write bout my life ONLY i never got the good end... keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a wing nut!

There is no dress rehearsal for life! Why would he waste 20 years of his life? What idiot would applaud such stupidity? Not much of a story as a result.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One sicko of a man

Instead of dealing with her affair he waited to destroy two lives. Maybe one could have been handled better. But to dump your wife after using her all those years makes for a sad story. He is as we call a bastard,son of a bitch, sick excuse for a man.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 11 years ago
Meh

I read Literotica to find stories that make me feel good and turn me on.

Nicely written but I don't need any more depressing things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding!!!

This is the way, cheating is supposed to be dealt with - not that wimp husband bullshit.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Selfpunish

If a betrayed husband remains with the cheating bitch for sake of his children, but he divorces his cheating wife after the graduation of his youngest child, that is a thing, There are some excellent stories with that plote. (OldHideki's fantastic super story is an example) I can understand that thing, but he punished himself to live with the cheating bitch for years. All right this is a Cruel Revenge story. I must give 5*****. If the owners of the Literotica had creat a new hub with the title Cheating Wives for the sexual majority husband stories, I would have given only 3***., but the two type stories are together here so my 5***** vote remains.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So he lived with his whore wife for 21 years?

Too little, too late. Punishing some ridiculous old woman is meaningless - she's already had her fun at his expense.

He's a cuck, and any pretense at "anger" now when he's been getting cucked for the last 21 years by five different men is a stupid joke.

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
Seconded

"I love you

You sir write from my heart. I am a happily married man and my wife, as far as I know, has never cheated on me so I am not some angry divorced guy. What I am is a guy with a severe sense of right and wrong smothered and deep fat fried in a big ole smattering of justice. You have always written from my fantasies of these type situations. Ignore the grammar police screaming for you to get an editor or the reality police who yell from the mountain tops that it doesn't work like this in real life. Uh, news flash, this is a fiction site. We read for escapes. We read for entertainment and you sir entertain me greatly."

I am from a similar demographic as above and I agree whole heartily, I too believe in justice. In the past the punishment for adultery was death. She is getting off easy.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

you have a good mind for the story, sick, very sick, but good, in a sick sort of way. i cant quit laughing.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Who was he punishing?

Living for 20 years with someone you hate is not a good life.

But he wanted to get his revenge on the predador without going to prison.

But you know that back sixty years ago people shot the adulterous couple and then pleaded temporary insanity.. Of course if you do not have a gun.....

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Cruel revenge with betli play, but 21 years too many

I think some time table to wait 5 years for the the cruel revenge to wait 2-3-4 years for the betli play (to play a bankrupcy before divorce to give low share in the divorce is the betli play) is an more digestiveable plot, because maximum 9 years investment in a revenge.

However this is only 12-14 years shorter revenge, but he had 12-14 years without bitch life...............,

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Strange Duck

Not sure about you. Seems you might be pulling everyone's legs here. Not much revenge in staying with the cheater most of your adult life, just to punish her toward the end. Even then, you're punishing yourself just as much (bankruptcy, menial labor, etc). Might your real message be bitterness and revenge are so bad for both parties there will be no winners?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Entertainment!

I'm not sure which is more entertaining, your story or the comments from the readers. Sticks and stones all over the place. Two decent quickies in a row. I sense a thread running through your stories that concerns anger. I wonder if it might have it's roots in your experience or is just the product of an active imagination. Thanks for sharing, keep writting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Revenge

...is not a verb.

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Great Drive by Story!

Thanks for the quick snapshot of a mans retribution

JennyBearJennyBearalmost 11 years ago
Too much.

I enjoyed the first story perhaps because I was fed up with the seemingly endless cuckold stories posted. This one not so much, A line from a Tim McGraw song comes to mind: "I don' t know why you have to be angry all the time". Oh well, ty for writing.

Jen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So sick of these twisted "revenge" stories!

Story got a "1" from me. There should be a separate category for these revenge stories. Nothing sexy about a sick sadistic man who punishes everyone around him (himself included). I found it lacking in every way imaginable! IMO, only a truly depraved and person could enjoy this type of story, BAD stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The cucked will love it. Oh look, they do.

Myself not so much. 1*

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
You are right

@ Anon you are right the sexual majority husband stories and the sexual minority husband stories should dived in two hubs! However the owners of the Literotica do not want to this.............Unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Way to get back at the cheating bitch and her boyfriend. Smacked them in the face from out of nowhere

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Anger

Yes, "Anger" is a running theme of my stories. If you read my profile you will realize that I am writing these stories to release pent up anger. I am a very mild mannered guy; I am one with a wild imagination and I use my imagination to release my negative energy. I know it is unfair to subject all of you to these hateful stories and evil characters. I generally do not post here, mostly on SOL. I just posted here because I was fed up with all the cuckold shit being posted here. I appreciate your time reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dangerouslydead

Thanks for posting this. You are right. A breath of fresh air from all the cuck tales being posted here. Might have been a bit over the top but I would rather read this than the other trash being posted.Keep writing.

brujaybrujayalmost 11 years ago
Uhhhhh................harsh......................

A little extreme for me, but I'd certainly would like a followup to this story.

Thank you for sharing your stories. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You are correct

This story seems to function as proof of the fact that you are VERY angry. While I understand his anger at his wife, it seems to me that he waited around for a long time to get some revenge. Had she really been a good wife all those years after her affair? Did that not serve to lessen his anger? Memories fade over the years and it seems a tad unrealistic that he would hold onto that much anger for all those years. Especially after he practically murdered her lover. A paraplegic? That's pretty harsh. Makes him a criminal. And a not-nice-guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Some good ideas...

for me to think about..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Strange you

You wrote a good story, but got low ratings, paybacks are a bitch LADIES......bill

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
NO MATTER HOW MUCH PAIN YOU ENDURE

is the payback worth Peace Of Mind, TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Ouch 22 years later?

And she was the perfect wife for all of that?

She proved she would not repeat it and still nuclear?

That is some weird anger dude - to hide it that well that long while she did all the right things to make up for (except confess and apologize of course she was not perfect at all) that is well - just a bit extreme.

But the exit was priceless heh

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And you think that actually worked?

Still laughing at your stupidity and the failure of this silly story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Lesson Learned

Don't cheat. Somehow, someway. sometime the betrayed party will get their revenge.

harrycartonharrycartonabout 10 years ago

This is a pure hate story. Didn't like it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it

I think it is great. It should happen to a lot of cheating wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
almost

Would have been a five but he waited too damn long to get his revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A nice fantasy

But don't you think she would have gotten an attorney and that said attorney would have gotten both a PI and a forensic accountant involved? No money? Not needed. Any good attorney would have taken a brief look, seen the possibilities and either taken her on pro bono or on contingency. Always a lot of scum bags in the ranks of attorneys sniffing around for a money maker and you were one. Finding your cabin would have taken about 3 or four hours. You're toast my friend. Nice fantasy, but you lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantasy...

Don't think that's how it works in the real world. Nice to be able to fantasize that it could. Great story.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Revenge is best served cold....

Revenge is best served cold....But he served it frozen...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HAHA! Almost good revenge

But of course she has his Social Security. And at age 62 she can claim it. Not much but she won't be destitute. She would have no trouble finding a greedy lawyer that will take her case for a percentage of what he recovers. And since you're going to be living in New England, a good PI will have no problem tracing your past travels to the cabin. Which means she owns half the cabin. And anything else he finds. Plus which, I'm sure the Police will want to investigate your finances and you're assault on Paul. At the rate you're going, you'll be lucky to avoid substantial jail time. Nice fantasy, but an implausible one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey Anon--

I think the statute of limitations is up on the assault charge, as it was 15 years ago. Just sayin...

c24jc24jover 8 years ago
So like, she wins in the end.

Anony - Since it was premeditated and the injury was disabling - leaving the victim unable to walk and perhaps impotent, it will probably be classified as a heinous crime . . . no statue of limitations for criminal prosecution . . . I don't know about civil. I think there can be a civil suit if the damage is 'tolled' (held for other than the date of original incident . . . e.g. later discovery of injury, later discovery of perpetrator, etc. . . . it depends upon the State).

So, she tells Paul and the police. Husband goes to jail. She sells cabin (which will be found) - though if Paul CAN sue, he'll get most or all of it, if not, she splits her half with Paul, and leaves half the cash for husband . . . but he owes alimony, which will come out of his half . . .and she'll get some of his Social Security when she turns 62. He'll probably rot and die in prison while she'll probably manage.

Revenge is seldom worth it. It is NOT a dish best served cold . . . it is a dish best served intelligently, which he failed to do. The best revenge is living well . . . which he won't, but she might . . . so the final revenge will be hers . . . unless she truly loves him, in which case she will share his suffering.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
A LOT OF HATE

for the total destruction of BTB, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
c24j really?

c24j knows his stories are shit so he always rewrites other author's story with his slant on life.

c24jc24jabout 8 years ago
Anony 4/19 - Not re-write so much as finish up with most likely scenario

Anony 4/19 . . . actually my stories are more sci-fi. Here in the LW category, I am more inspired by others. Some make me want to figure out what will happen (my 'slant') . . . with others I have a some idea about what would happen in the real world (not my 'slant', just recognizing the more likely outcomes).

That latter speaks to how plausible a story is (as someone else pointed out). Now, many defend the implausible saying something like, 'Hey, it's fiction!', (implying it's okay to be implausible). While that's true, implausibility often takes away from the story. Dangerouslyd has a good story going here. It's well written in my opinion, and I'm really eager to see it play out. If kept plausible the story gets really good (in my opinion). The problem with implausibility is that anything goes then. Here's an example of some of that 'shit writing' with an implausible ending to the above:

>> He waved his magic BTB wand and his wife Mabel and Paul (wherever he was) both caught fire and died screaming and begging him to forgive them. Then they went to hell, where they were kept as sex slaves by demented psycho demons and were forced to watch reruns of political debates from the early 21st century.

Now, that was a BTB ending, but not very plausible (I mean really . . . nobody'll ever keep copies of those debates . . . even in hell). I feel that implausibility can turn a very good story into a merely good or average one. Plausible endings, on the other hand, often leave us more satisfied. I do like Dangerouslyd's stuff . . . good ideas, and the writing moves you along. I just felt a bit odd about the conclusion.

Oh, here's some more highly implausible shit writing . . .

>> After 1000 years in hell, Mabel and Paul were 'rescued' by Cleo the Cantankerous Crow, who pulled them from hell and dropped them in purgatory. They married there, which was a horrible choice. Mabel found Paul despicable, and wondered how she ever could have cheated with him. Paul, for his part, found Mabel attractive, but couldn't stand how she always compared him negatively to her husband from a millennia ago when she'd been alive. He was really sick of it!! Cleo found this so amusing that she almost forgot to be cantankerous for a bit. It seemed like shortly after being rescued form physical hell, they quickly created their own mental hell (which can be much worse). "Selfish fools!!", thought Cleo cantankerously as she flew away.

Now there's some shit writing with my 'slant' on it. (There's more to the story, but Cleo asked me not to tell you right now . . . )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry c24j

Good argument, but this is a he said - she said situation. The author doesn't say, but it appears the attack on her lover was many years ago. You have to assume that he took enough precautions when he did it so as not to get caught. So... a wife comes to the police with a story of how her husband crippled the guy and she has no proof to back up her claim. The police look at the situation where her husband has 'lost' all him money gambling and is leaving her, look at how long ago the attack happened, look at their current overwhelming case load and tell her to forget it. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow, what a load

Something is seriously, seriously wrong with someone who wastes his life to lying in wait to take revenge on his wife. I know he's a hero to some of you twisted fucks, but jeezy petes, what a loser.

1 *, cuz I can't do fewer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Surprised?

Are you surprised by all the vitriolic comments? Seems a guy who is violent is a jerk, a guy who runs away is a jerk, a guy who threw his cheating wife out is an ass and a jerk. Common theme!? Yes! Any guy who doesn't accept crap heaped on him is a jerk! Think not assholes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm Ambivalent

I don't think a little revenge is a bad thing when it comes to a cheating spouse, but

even as cold-blooded as I am (and trust me, I am), abandoning an old, sick woman

after all the years they were together is beyond cold-blooded, even for me. To me,

this story was just downright mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
never ever

Let reality ruin a fantasmically great flash revenge story.

Just smile chuckle give an atta boy exhortation and move on to your next read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Balancing the scales

So many readers are upset when retribution falls on the head if those who have earned it. "It says in the Bible" they say about vengeance and two wrongs. They forget what the Bible and God said about coveting and cheating. Glad Im finally old enough to send all those phony hippocrits wishes to go to a painful hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anon - Ambivalent

And having a two year affair with a known pussy hound that risks her husband's health is not?

Certainly, she was smug in thinking she got away with affair...and she can go live with lover

Hopefully, a woman is awaiting him at cabin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ha

The bitch got what she deserved. He'll live a good retirement. Fuck the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too funny and dumb for words

She'll get his Social security. She'll get a lawyer once she tells one her story. His deceptions will fall apart and he'll be lucky to avoid jail time. The rest was bullshit. Poorly thought out drivel.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nasty

That was pure evil, letting her think that she had gotten away with it. She only stopped cause her lover was put out of commission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Aww hell, this is gonna give Timriv a stroke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CALL BULLSHIT

Another tough guy wanna be writer. Go back to getting your ass fucked you lame cuck. You have the main loser in the story waiting 20 some years for revenge when all you have been doing is pulling your pud thinking of being cheated on while making such a crap story. Dangerouslydead is more like Dangerouslyboring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This story has a beautiful symmetry to it

She cheats, he's pissed, sets her up for a fall, and then watches from afar

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Read again

This just so nasty. Perfect revenge on everyone. Man is evil genius.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Very, very nasty.

If I thought it serious, it would bother me.

As fiction, it was FUN, FUN, FUN! I really do hate cheaters.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Definitely revenge served cold

Payback however long afterwards

So long honey

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 4 years ago
A re-read.

Revenge is something to savour like a good whisky. Rushing into it doesn't always have a lasting effect.

Anger gives a reason to wake each morning. Then planning the eventual success of the plan.

There is too much crap talked about "Forgivness". There is no pleasure in forgiving someone who has wronged you! They get away with their crime!

Without doubt a long slow revenge is good for the soul.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Rats everywhere

Face it, the guy is the ultimate jerk. Cheating once aside, she didn't do it again and he poked her for 20 more years. At her age and condition put a hole thru his head, or at least his L4 vertabre to cripple him. What are they going to do to a 61 year old with health problems.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
She cheated once — FOR 2 YEARS!

i.e. she cheated with one person, not one time.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Both

Seems like he got the lover early and waited a while for her. Nasty, but good stuff.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

So cold, so cruel, and so very fitting. Maybe the cheaters can have a life together now.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

One angry bastard.

One lonely wife.

She should hope her affair partner will take her back.

Maybe she could serve Paul and get some inheritance once he is dead.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Re-reading it I now couldn't understand his anger.

22 years ago and only two years of cheating by his wife,

why didn't he just left her/divorce her after he hurt Paul 5 years later?

He kept her at his side hating her for 22 years? What for? A revenge at 61 years old?

It doesn't make sense to a sensible human being.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Vindictive old bastard!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Poor old cheating bat, her chickens have finally come home to roost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pay Back Is Hell

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

I have no sympathy for cheaters but what hes doing is simply cruel to hideous degree.

It's basically a death sentence for her and really she didn't write that.

Leaving her alone with the house and the financial portier to throw until her death would have been the rational decent thing to do but apparently hes neither.

I'll be I feel more sympathy for her than I do him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hilarious flash. Creative and well executed. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He's killed in a car accident on his way to the airport.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Alone at 70 is alone indeed, and he's sentenced himself to that fate as well as her. "Dig two graves," indeed.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 2 years ago

Dummy loves misery in old age.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

This guy was an asshole. Her affair was 20 years ago. BTW, she only has to last a year and then collect social security at 62. She didn't work but he did. So at least that.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

WTG! That was a good one, even if yoo short. He was great to wait that long, and not allow her to be the wiser. A great (too short), story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent 5

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Wow what an amazing BTB. Revenge is a dish best served at JUST the most impactful, right time. Easy 5 stars.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

And the explanation for all the feeble-minded man haters in comments... the reason he didn't divorce her for cheating when it happened was that if he did, she'd PROFIT from her cheating, by getting most of his assets AND his future income, just for being a fat assed lazy cunt who didn't bother contributing ANYTHNG to the family (even kids), the ultimate leech user enabled by in-justice family court system set up to fuck over men. This way, he was assured good sex till he was too old to care about it, AND financial justice (she got no profit from her betrayal).

BlueEyd2BlueEyd210 months ago

What a sad story. He got his revenge on her lover but held on to his hate and anger for 20 years instead of choosing to live his life. He could have divorced her, left her or what ever, but to hold on to that anger and live in a loveless marriage for 20 years is kinda pathetic and sad.

lColoradosllColoradosl10 months ago

he explained everything "I did not divorce you back then because you were the best fuck this side of the equator. I was used to having you around, and by the time I came to know all about the affair, it had run its course."

Sandman87Sandman877 months ago

I think I'm seeing some inner-rage inside the writer. I like the shorter stories. Keep up the good work!

FoldingFolding4 months ago

Dig two holes

60022Mallard60022Mallard4 months ago

I feel a no win, no fee lawyer has a pay day coming up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdangerouslydead@dangerouslydead
I write as a part of my anger therapy. It is a stressful world we live in and we can find outlets in different ways. This is mine.