I'm a Beast Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe's lover wiggled his hand between her parting legs. Two of his fingers parted her wet lips and his thumb rubbed back and forth on her clitoris. She was heaving as his fingers worked her pussy. She appeared to be screaming before he rammed two fingers up her ass. Chloe's eyes rolled to the back of her head replacing the screaming look. Her body started convulsing and shaking like a wet dog. The screaming look returned as a torrent of fluid spewed from her pussy soaking him and the sheets.

I turned to Trista and said, "Holy shit dear, she's a squirter."

She answered, "That's just them pissing, you can't convince me otherwise."

"Seeing is believing. You never know, if you didn't hold back we could see for ourselves sometime."

Her grip tightened on my cock and her pace quickened in response.

When we looked back too the screen Chloe was still shivering, quivering and shaking. When she finely stopped she was thoroughly spent and truly fucked even though that was yet to come. He wiggle his fingers out of her ass leaving her flat on her back with legs spread wide. He spun around and into the classic man on top 69 position. As he cleaned her cum from her pussy Chloe was sucking the life back into his cock and it was getting hard again.

Trista got up from the couch and started towards the kitchen. I said, "Hey, what are you doing?"

"Plan B," was her response.

"Plan B," I thought, I'm still trying to figure out Plan A. Trista returned moments later with a spoon and a tub of marshmallow cream. "Plan B," I asked.

"It's something that I learned in the chat room. Get your dick out," she demanded. She walked to the camera above the big screen displaying the tub of marshmallow cream.

Chloe had her lover fully erect once again. She got up on all fours for her doggie fuck. When she saw Trista on the monitor she shook her head yes in understanding. Chloe repositioned herself for a better view of their monitor.

Trista backed up to me and pointed at my exposed cock with the tub. An understanding look appeared on Chloe's face and she again nodded yes. When Trista coated the top half of my cock with the marshmallow cream Chloe's lover could not wait anymore.

His shaft parted Chloe's freshly cleaned lips while his fingers traced rings around her ass at the same time. Chloe lowered her head as he plunged deep into her. The contrast between her creamy white ass and her lover's deep bronze sculpted body was erotic. Her magnificent 40-DD's swaying back and forth once they got their rhythm.

Trista took the head of my cock into her mouth. She slowly bobbed her head up and down. I could see on the screen that Chloe's lover was matching Trista's pace. Trista was dragging her lips across the ridge of my cock head on her up strokes and Chloe was getting her asshole tickled while getting it doggie. Chloe raised her head and through the screen I saw a smile form on her face. She was watching us now as her body and tits rocked to and fro.

The reason Trista only coated half of my cock was because that's what She was comfortable with. She was taking all of the marshmallow cream cock in long slow strokes with the lip dragging action. This was a dream come true, my 1st blowjob in 23 years and on the net with Chloe and company. Well, maybe that's premature. She has sucked it but I haven't cum in her mouth in 23 years and that remains to be seen.

Once Trista had my cock shaft cleaned She concentrated on the head. If You have ever licked a spoon covered in marshmallow cream you can imagine what it felt like. Lick after lick and little progress made. I was in heaven. I lay back on the couch keeping my eyes on the screen.

Chloe was getting Stroke for Stroke what I was getting. Their heads were raised looking at the their screen in Rapt attention. Sensing my impending orgasm Trista picked up her pace and again Chloe matched it. All I wanted to do was to lay back and enjoy this but I couldn't break away from the images on the Screen before Me. Chloe's lover had his hands on her narrow waist guiding her along his shaft. I couldn't help but think how beautiful Chloe was and how much she looked like Trista except for the face (Trista's is prettier) and hair.

Trista handed me the tub and spoon when my cock head was cleaned. I assumed she needed a reload so a reload is what she was going to get. Before I could give it to her she took my cock to the back of her throat, overcoming her gag reflex. She placed her hand at the base of my cock, stroking towards her mouth. I knew I was in trouble when her head bobbed in sync with her hand, that the eroticism of everything would bring my orgasm regardless of my control.

"Trista knows how close I am, how can I tell Chloe and her lover," I thought. I lifted the spoon in one hand towards the camera and gave the thumbs up sign with the other.

Chloe's lover nodded yes and the hands that once guided her waist along his shaft were pulling her as he jackhammered deep. On and on he went as I tried to hold back until he came. I was imagining Trista on the screen with me slamming into her. Suddenly Chloe's lover pulled hard slamming into her and held tight. He repeated it a second or so later and it was evident from his look that he was cumming.

Just when I knew I was going to cum Trista pulled off of my cock and squeezed the base hard. "No, not now," I half screamed. Trista grabbed the spoon and slathered my cock-head with it. My attention returned to Chloe now that my orgasm was stemmed.

I imagined that Chloe had her own version of the, "No, not now," scream. Her lover was like a trouper as he was back at it with renewed vigor. Chloe's head lowered and her fingers curled into the bed.

Trista hardly missed a beat and was back at it. It was an incredible vacuum accompanied by magnificent tongue action. My look displayed my eminent orgasm when I looked too Chloe and the camera. Chloe's lover understood and plunged deep into her and slid two fingers into her ass. The magnificent 40-DD's that had been swaying forward started shaking side to side as she clawed at the bed sheet. With a massive shudder (and imagined scream) she folded her arms in front her, and bent down burying her face in them.

That was all I could take and I erupted into Trista's mouth. The suction broke as she swallowed my first load. Her lips slid down my shaft and the second load was a direct deposit at the back of her throat. Before the third and final load came Trista drew back and let it spray across her face. She went closer to the camera once my cock softened and stopped when the rope of cum was plainly visible on the screen.

Chloe and her lover had sufficiently recovered from their orgasm's to give Trista the thumbs up sign. She turned to me and said, "The marshmallow cream was part 1 of plan B. Are you ready for part 2."

"I haven't even figured out what plan A is but what's this about plan B, where did that come from and what's part 2?"

"That debacle with Jake wasn't a total bust. All of us came up with a scenario when we were chatting. Something they kind of talked me into, something they'd love to see. Plan A was us watching and doing nothing. So ... are you ready for part 2?"

"Yeah ... if part 2 is as good as part 1."

Trista came to me and gave me a long slow kiss. That wasn't surprising because that's part of the deal. While we were kissing she rubbed some cum from her face to mine. Before I could react she broke the kiss, licked my face clean, swallowed and whispered, "Clean me, clean my face, lick me baby."

Now I understood part 2. Part 2 was about power. How could I refuse her after all she had done? She had power and was exercising it. I started at the end of the rope of cum and licked half of it in and swallowed. The next lick got the last of it and we snowballed it back and forth until it was gone.

We returned our attention to the screen and there was Chloe and her lover clapping. I assumed they liked our performance so I sat up to the coffee table and sent an IM.

Optimus: What did you think of Angel and jeez Chloe ... I never guessed you for a squirter.

They were back at their computer and I could see them responding.

Chloe: Yeah, a recent discovery. I told you he's one hell of a lover ... any way we were here doing our thing and he said your wife has one of he finest asses he had seen in a long while ... also too bad you guys were forever true ...

Optimus: Angel said you are very pretty and your friends comment about her ass was a very nice compliment.

Chloe: let me know if you liked this evening ... I saw a nice dick ...

Optimus: Angel said she liked seeing you getting screwed Doggie ... and, "She's not to bad, if I look like that at her age. Not to bad."

Chloe: So she liked seeing me getting screwed Doggie...?? Did she say anything about my floppy old tits...??

Optimus: She Did say something about big breasts but nothing about floppy old tits.

Chloe: LOL love you both. Do you two enjoy anal sex.. It can be very exciting and highly erotic

Optimus: Yes To the Anal Sex, Angel loves it.

Chloe: I'm thinking about a gift for your 25th sex anniversary ... I would not do this for anyone else but I think you two would enjoy it.

Optimus: Yes we liked this evening and would enjoy it again for Angel's birthday. Gift???

Chloe: A surprise if I can arrange it ... Bye now ... I've visions of Angel sucking you ... OH, my how nice..

That night in bed Trista asked, "What did you think of Plan B?"

I replied, "Awesome, I owe you and Devilish-Darcy. Are you accepting night deposits?"

"Devilish-Darcy isn't but I am."

I am glad that things were going well for us because it muted her reaction when, "I hadn't thought of that but that'd be nice," slipped from my lips. Let me say that make up sex was a great way to end a wonderful evening. Thoughts of our closeness with Chloe coalesced in my mind as I drifted off to sleep. Was it an artifact of the fantasy within our fantasy? The business maxim 'If you're not going forward you're going backwards. There's no standing still,' invaded those thoughts and I pondered it's significance.

***

The final chapter will be posted in the category that best fits it. Original versions of our stories can be accesed from our webpage on our Contact tab to the left of our Biography tab.

12