I'm a Financial Planner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,099 Followers

When I slowed down, I heard Mike maoaning and little spurts of cum flew over his body. Jon didn't slow a bit, and the extra wetness I released as I came just seemed to accelerate his action. He was literally slamming in and out of me now, and I wondered how I'd manage to contain his passionate vigor, his cock was so much bigger than what I was used to. Waves of orgasm energized my body to not only accept his massive thrusts, but to thrust back.

Monday we had an encounter that was soft and gentle. We made love. This was not the same thing, this was something raw. This was something instinctual and animal. Jon was taking what he desired today. Then I realized, so was I. I began to fuck with a furious intensity.

"Fuck me!" I began to yell at him. "Harder! I have NEVER been fucked this way! Mike he is so fucking big! You just can't imagine how this feels! Don't stop Jon, don't you dare stop fucking me!"

I could see Mike standing now, his limp penis shrinking back into itself. He was dumbstruck watching Jon pistoning in and out. But beyond his awe, I couldn't see rage, or pain, as I expected. He was excited by this. I could see wheels turning behind his eyes. It didn't matter much to me though. I was too swept away by my raw lust. I grabbed Jon's shoulders and swung him down to the bed, so I could be on top. I mounted him with my backside to Mike and recommenced the vigorous fucking Jon and I had been sharing.

I needed to make him cum now. I needed to feel him explode inside me, to fill me. I began to milk his cock with every muscle I had, to focus all the energy in my body towards the goal of him cumming. I was close again myself, and as I felt my eyes roll back inside my head and my body stiffen, I felt Jon shudder, and begin to buck almost violently, out of control, engulfed in the throes of his climax.

Jon took me someplace Mike never had. He took me someplace Mike never could. Mike wasn't that bold. Mike wasn't that strong. Mike wasn't that big. Mike knew all of that. As our passion subsided and Jon and I came back to Earth, I slumped down to kiss him. I held him inside me still, not wanting to let go. He made no effort to pull out.

Finally, his erection slackened enough that he slid slowly out of me. Even that felt good. I rolled beside him, feeling so good, but wanting more.

"Mike," Jon said, "clean her up."

Mike looked at him rather uncertainly. Jon gestured to my dripping pussy.

"Come on man," encouraged him "you sat and watched all of that jerking off, you've got to want t piece of your wife. Now is the time. Lick her clean."

Jon opened my legs as I lay there on my back, and I certainly didn't fight it. Mike always paid a lot of attention to my clit during foreplay. Today, Jon had paid it zero, and it felt a bit left out. Apparently Mike did too, because he moved over to the bed rather quickly. I knew Jon had cum an awful lot, so I knew that right now my what husband was so eagerly licking up was as much Jon's spent semen as it was my pussy's wetness. But Mike was truly good at oral sex, so I didn't give it another thought.

I held his head in my hands, guiding him around to my most sensitive spots. However today I couldn't keep him on my clit. He was actually enjoying the taste of the mixture seeping out of me, and that was so exciting I was getting close to cumming. Jon had an ear to ear grin as he noticed this too.

"Oooh, look Ann," he cooed, "Mike has a thing for this. He certainly is good at it, do you like it as much as it seems Mike?"

"Mmmmmm hmmm" he dreamily moaned into my cunt. As I came I felt more juice gushing from me, and my hands pulled Mike's face hard to me as he continued to lick.

Jon was gently stroking himself and was hard again. I looked down at Mike and told him it was time for him to clean Jon up too. My looked at me with mild surprise, but turned towards Jon, and took his dick into his mouth. Mike bobbed his head up and down on the shaft like he had been doing it all his life. I reached over into his lap and massaged his cock as he did. He was as stiff as I had ever felt. So was Mike though, and I wasn't done with him.

I moved around Mike and settled in on Jon's cock again. Mike moved quietly out of the way. "Oh no babe," I said "there's a place back there for you too." I slid myself down onto Jon, then reached back and spread my ass cheeks invitingly towards Mike. He wasn't too slow picking up the cue. I had never been big on anal sex, but this seemed to be a day of firsts, and the thought of Mike's little pencil entering my ass while Jon's big cock fucked me up front seemed perfect somehow.

Jon was slowly grinding away already, although I have no idea how he got the energy. Mike rubbed me from behind in order to coat his dick with my wetness for lubrication. I felt him slide a wet finger into me, opening me up, and then slowly, he slid his dick into my ass. Jon felt it too, and I could feel his big dick grinding against Mike through the walls separating my vagina and ass.

We all moved slowly at first, but there is only so much a girl can take. Two dicks fucking two holes, Jon's hands pulling my ass cheeks apart as Mike humped, Mike's hands massaging my breasts, tweaking and pinching my nipples, and both men's mouths busy kissing anything they could reach.

I began to screamed again as I came. This was getting to be a habit, and one I enjoyed. As I did, Jon totally lost it and I felt him stiffen again as he shot his load into my already full pussy. Mike, however, was still pumping away in my ass, and his continued action seemed to be timed just right with my "aftershocks." I found myself climaxing again, but this time I was face to face with Jon, eyes fluttering away for something Mike was doing. This time, when I screamed, Mike knew it was his doing, and he did it with Jon as the witness. I felt so proud for Mike just then.

Maybe it was some kind of justice that gave Mike that last word. Although Jon had driven me mad doing something Mike had never done, in the end, Mike drove me just as mad. I don't know what I felt for Jon, but I knew I loved Mike more deeply today than ever before, and I would be letting him know that every day.

Jon got up and dressed to go. Mike had rolled over on the bed, and lay there quietly drifting off to sleep. I walked Jon to the door, and kissed him goodbye. As he walked out to his car, he held his paperwork in one hand.

"Just another satisfied client," I giggled to myself. "I can't wait until his annual review,…..If I can wait that long."

maninconn
maninconn
2,099 Followers
12