I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a red butt and tits I slowly walked to the centre of the room. I looked round and saw that a couple of phones were out and pointed at me.

"On your knees Cunt and bend forward and put your face on the floor." Tony said.

I did as told and quickly realised that my butt was up in the air. My knees were spread and those 'guests' behind me must have had a good view of both my holes.

"Right Cunt; ask everyone to take it in turns to spank your butt."

I did; and when the first one hit me I yelped out. Realising that it wasn't a hand that had hit my butt I looked back and saw a man with this sort of multi strand, short whip in his hand (Tony later told me that it's called a 'Flogger').

All the 'guests' took it in turns to turn my butt even redder. Some stood alongside me and brought the flogger down onto my pussy. Boy; did that hurt; but after a while I stopped feeling it and felt all warm and aroused.

After a while it all stopped and everything was all quiet - apart from my slight sobbing.

Tony interrupted the silence by saying,

"Cunt, ask the guests to finger-fuck you if they want to."

Of course they did; and I heard bodies bump together as they obviously rushed forward. I was expecting to feel a finger invade my hole next but instead I felt this 'thing' touch my clit. Tony later told me that it's called a 'magic wand'.

It certainly worked magic on my clit. I opened my eyes and looked back and saw a pair of women's heels. Looking up I saw Sandra bent over and holding the magic wand against my clit.

Tony must have realised that I was getting close to cumming because he said,

"The cunt wants to cum; shall we let her?"

He was right, I did want to cum; and soon. The problem was that quite a few of the 'guests' said,

"No."

"Ask if you want to cum Cunt, and don't you dare cum until I say you can."

Sandra and a whole series of guests tortured my clit and hole for what seemed like hours. I kept asking if I could cum but everyone kept saying,

"No."

I was sweating and trembling. I'd heard of orgasm denial before but never considered that it would be that hard. I'd always just done what my body was telling me.

"Please let me cum?" I kept on saying, more and more frantically each time until eventually I heard someone say,

"Yes, Cunt, you may cum now."

I have never been so relieved in my whole life; nor have I ever made such animal noises as I grunted and screamed as I came over and over.

Finally, Sandra took the magic wand thing off my clit and I started to 'come down'.

As I started to get control of my body back I realised that my face was still on the floor and my butt was high in the air. I looked round (as much as I could) and saw Tony's feet close by.

"At last Cunt; now get over there and onto that table.

Tony pointed to the table that was in the middle of the room and I went over to it. Guessing that Tony wanted me to lay on it I did just that.

"No Cunt," Tony said, "Not like that' across the table."

I swivelled round so that my butt was on one edge of the table and my head was hanging over the opposite side.

"That's better Cunt. Now bring your knees up to your tits, spread them wide and hold them like that."

Most of the people in the room would be able to see my pussy, wide open and dripping with my juices.

"Right Cunt, Tony continued, "ask everyone who wants to, to fuck you in any hole that they want."

OMG; it's one thing getting gangbanged by people that you know, but it's something else with complete strangers. I hoped that none of them would want to fuck my butt. After a short pause I said,

"Will you all please take it in turns in numerical sequence to fuck me in any hole that you want."

No one moved at first so Tony told me to repeat myself. I did and then 2 of the men came forward. One quickly started fucking my pussy and the other came round to my head. I watched him unzip his trousers and get his cock out. From where my head was his cock looked huge; even bigger as it came closer and closer to my mouth. I instinctively opened my mouth and as the tip hovered at my lips I started licking it.

The man suddenly pushed forward and his cock went to my throat. Fighting the gagging I relaxed and let the cock go down my throat.

In and out went 2 cocks and I could feel myself getting more and more worked-up. The cock in my throat got fatter and then stopped. I did my best to swallow everything that came out of it. Then I felt a warm sensation in my pussy. I was getting 2 loads of cum pumped inside me at almost the same time.

I had a few seconds to get my breath before I felt another cock at my pussy. It thrust deep inside me then pulled out. Then I felt what I feared; I was about to lose my bum virginity.

Thankfully the man took his time stretching my butt hole and lubricating it with my pussy juices. I seem to remember making a few embarrassing noises before he thrust deep inside me. I gasped, never having experienced what was happening to me. Thankfully it wasn't as painful or weird as I'd expected; but I still prefer to have things inside my pussy.

When those 2 were done, 2 more moved in. I opened my eyes and saw a bald pussy hovering over my mouth. I knew what I had to do and as the pussy lowered onto my mouth I got to work.

I decided that I needed more practice at eating another girl's pussy because the cock in my pussy came long before the girl that I was eating came.

It seemed to take forever, and 3 orgasms, before all 10 had had their way with me. My pussy, my mouth and my butt were aching and sore by that time and I had mixed feelings. Part of me wanted it to be over and for me to be at home in my bed; but another part of me wanted more.

As I was getting my breath back Sandra appeared between my legs. She had that magic wand thing in her hand and a big grin on her face. I got a little worried as I heard the wand thing start purring; then it touched my clit. I gasped and just knew that I wouldn't last long.

As the wand worked its magic on my clit I felt Sandra's fingers invade my pussy. For a few seconds she finger-fucked me then I felt my hole being stretched wide. Talk about pain and pleasure. I gasped, not knowing what to do. Just as I was about to cum the wand died and left my clit. I raised my head to see why Sandra had stopped and saw that her whole hand was inside me.

My eyes went wide open and my jaw dropped. I'd never even considered that happening to me.

Sandra looked at me, smiled and said,

"Don't you dare cum girl' you're going home wanting to cum and you better not before Monday at work. You understand Cunt?"

Sandra slowly removed her hand leaving my hole feeling empty and sore as it slowly shrunk back to its normal size.

I lay there waiting for Tony to tell me what to do next but when he started talking he addressed the 'guests',

"Right everyone; that concludes Cunt Claire's punishment for tonight, thank you all for your contribution."

Looking at Jason Tony continued,

"Jason isn't it? Can I have a quiet word before you leave please?"

I hoped that Tony was going to tell Jason to keep quiet about what had just happened; I just knew that if my friends found out they would become ex-friends.

Tony left me laying there as the 'guests' left and he talked to Jason. Jason looked over to me before he left and Tony came over to me.

"Right Claire," Tony said, "I trust that you learnt something tonight; now get yourself home and we'll all SEE you on Monday."

Before I knew it everyone had left leaving me the only one there; and I was still naked. I looked round and saw my clothes on a chair. I quickly (well slowly) hobbled over to them and got dressed.

I went to bed that night not knowing whether to be sad or happy. What I did know for certain was that when I woke-up on the Saturday morning I was sore all over and still as horny as hell. My right hand went to my wet pussy and my fingers started teasing my clit. After about 10 seconds I remembered what Sandra had told me. I quickly pulled my hand away and just lay there.

Before I got up I had lots of mixed feelings. I hated what Tony had made me do. I felt so ashamed but at least it had stopped my parents finding out about what I had done; or even worse, the police. I guessed that the gangbang was a small price to pay to stop that happening. Yet at the same time my body had loved every second of it. In fact I found myself day dreaming about how I could get it to happen again.

My pussy was starting to tingle again and I so wanted to touch it but I just knew that if I did I wouldn't be able to lie to Sandra on the Monday. I slowly got out of bed and went and had a cold shower.

Back in my room I even considered putting some knickers on to take my mind off my pussy but I remembered that Tony had told me never to wear any again.

I needed something to take my mind off my sore pussy and my desires to play with it.

Mother to the rescue again; as I was getting some breakfast she told me that her and dad were going to the next town for a wander around and look in the shops. Normally I would never consider going with them but I needed something horrible boring to take my mind off my pussy and what it had gone through the previous evening; so I asked mum if I could go with them. She looked a bit shocked but happily agreed saying that it would be nice to have a little trip like we used to do.

As I went upstairs to change and put on a slightly longer skirt and sensible shoes I had some regrets about my decision, but I needed something to distract me.

I was right, it was a boring day; but at least I couldn't play with my pussy as we wandered round the town and shops. By the time we got back home my pussy was the last thing on my mind. I even settled down and watched TV with my parents that night.

Mum gave me a goodnight kiss and told me that it was nice to have a family evening at home.

I had a good, peaceful night's sleep but when I woke up my hand was on my pussy; and it was wet. Had I played with myself in my sleep and brought myself off? I didn't know but if I had I decided that it didn't count because I was asleep, so I could still honestly tell Sandra that I hadn't cum.

My pussy was feeling less sore on the Sunday morning, and by the evening it didn't hurt at all. I kept myself busy all day doing some of the things that I had been meaning to do for ages.

Monday morning came and I was nervous and so horny. I'd woken-up with a very wet pussy not knowing if I'd made myself cum when I was asleep. As I drove to work I was hoping that someone there would make me cum as soon as possible.

Shortly after Tony arrived he called me into his office and clicked play on a video file on his PC. To my horror it was of me the previous Friday. The thing was, all the bits where Tony had told me what to ask the 'guests' to do to me had been cut out. It sounded like he'd written a program to remove his voice. The only person speaking was me asking people to do things to me. It looked like I was controlling everything as some sort of sex starved slut.

"Well Claire," Tony said, "this video speaks for its self. You were obviously controlling the evening's events. Think what your parents and friends would think. Think what it would be like for you if this video got onto the internet; it would go viral in hours. From now on you will do anything and everything that I tell you; without question. Is that understood Claire?"

Through the tears I managed to tell Tony that he was right, that I was his; that I would do anything for him.

I left that office with mixed feelings; I hated that I had to do everything that Tony and the others demanded of me but at the same time I wanted them to do things to me; I wanted them to control me and my life; and my body.

The week went reasonably quietly. Of course I was naked all day long and I got gangbanged each evening before I left for home, but apart from that nothing else happened; even the deliveries went without incident.

Normal until the Friday afternoon that is; Tony called me into his office and told me to be at the same pub and at the same time as the last Friday.

My heart skipped a beat as I remembered being fucked by those strangers. I didn't know if I wanted to go through that again but I knew that I just had to.

When I got to the pub I went straight upstairs and opened the door; then I stopped dead. It was like a class reunion; most of my last class at college were there. For a second I was so happy; then I saw Tony holding the flogger. My heart dropped as I just knew that he was going to humiliate me in the worst possible way. The smile on my face disappeared and the tears started. How could Tony humiliate me so much in front of my friends? My life was about to be ruined. In just a few seconds I would lose just about all my friends. How could Tony destroy me like that? What was I going to do?

I considered turning and running; even running away from home and my job. A vision of me starting a new life on the other side of the world flashed through my mind.

Reality came back to me with Tony saying,

"Claire, I thought that it would be good idea for you to get re-acquainted with some of your class mates in a slightly different way. I've explained to them what you've done and that this is the punishment that you've accepted. All of them have agreed to stay and administer that punishment. So let's get started by you getting those clothes off right now."

I just stood there not believing what was happening. There was no way that Tony could be that horrible to me; could he?

"Claire, STRIP, NOW."

With tears streaming down my cheeks and my legs feeling like jelly I started unfastening the buttons on my blouse. The silence was deafening as everyone watched me take my blouse off leaving me topless. Then it was my skirt' as it hit the floor I was left naked apart from my shoes.

"Hands behind your head Claire; and open those legs." Tony said.

I complied and as my pussy opened a bit I felt the air tickle my wet lips. How could my body be getting turned on by this nightmare situation?

"Wider Claire." Tony said.

I spread my legs even wider.

"Right ladies and gentlemen; tonight you are going to see a side of Claire that you probably never even imagined possible. Claire is going to ask every one of you to punish her and to use her body as you wish. There is only one restriction and that is that you do no damage to her body in any way that will still be visible tomorrow."

As Tony was saying that I looked at my class mates trying to work out which ones would be kind to me and which ones I should worry about. I saw 3 boys that I had never really got on with; all 3 had tried to hit on me but I just didn't fancy them. They were either too arrogant or just ugly or smelly; certainly not boyfriend material.

Then I saw Jade; she is (was) one of my closest friends. How could she do this to me? My heart dropped even lower.

"Claire; walk over to your friends and ask them to spank you." Tony said.

The tears continued as I slowly walked forward. Standing right in front of my classmates I said,

"Would you please spank me?"

No one moved.

Tony came up behind me and gave my butt a hard slap. Not expecting it, I screamed. Tony came round the front of me and slapped my right tit.

"That wasn't difficult was it?" Tony said. "And open those legs Claire."

Tony went round behind me again then he whipped my butt with the Flogger. The loud crack seemed to wake-up some of my classmates and 2 of the boys stepped forward. They both looked me up and down then with a smirk on his face, Dean slapped my left tit.

Just after that Jason slapped my butt, real hard.

"Ooow!" I almost screamed.

That prompted both Dean and Jason to slap me again.

After 3 more slaps Tony said,

"Okay guys, you can have more fun with her later, but for now, let some of the others get into the moods. Claire, put 2 fingers in your pussy then walk around holding your hand up so that everyone can see just how much you are enjoying this."

I did as ordered, my face red and wet with my tears. My hand was all wet and slippery as my body had betrayed my brain. How could I possibly be enjoying the humiliation that Tony was putting me through?

I got the odd girl calling me a slut or a whore as I moved in front of them. I felt my nipples get harder as they got close to the boys faces.

"As you can see everyone Claire is obviously enjoying her predicament," Tony continued, "so when she asks you, please do not hold back; she enjoys it.

Pete, another of the 'not so nice' boys stepped forward and asked Tony for the Flogger

"Hands behind your head Claire; and spread those legs."

Pete came up to me and leaned forward so that his face was right in front of mine.

"I'm going to enjoy this slut."

Pete put the handle of the Flogger between my legs and slid it along my pussy causing me to gasp then moan. Holding the Flogger up for everyone to see he said,

"It looks like this slut is enjoying this."

Some of the lads cheered and I opened my eyes to see that the Flogger handle was VERY wet with my juices.

I watched as Pete disappeared behind me before I felt the Flogger hit my butt.

Again and again my butt got thrashed, and as it started to get warm the pain stopped feeling so bad.

Then it stopped.

"Who's next?" Pete asked

One of the bitch girls stepped forward.

"Let's see if we can get those tits the same colour as your arse."

Lisa took the Flogger from Pete and started whipping my tits.

The first hit really hurt and it wasn't long before Lisa got her wish. My white tits were red and my nipples were throbbing.

One by one nearly all my classmates took their turn to spank or whip my butt or tits. About half way through Tony told me to get on the floor on my back and to stick my legs up in the air. He asked for 2 volunteers to hold my legs wide apart with my feet over my head as the whipping continued; but the Flogger was hitting my pussy as well.

The first time that my pussy got hit I screamed then realised that my pussy throbbing was deep in my gut. I hated myself for getting turned-on by me getting spanked and whipped.

When no one else stepped forward Tony announced that the 'serious punishment' was about to start. He told me to get up and drag a table to the middle of the room; then to lie on it sideways so that my butt and head were hanging over the sides.

I walked over to where Tony was pointing and saw 2 tables; one with nothing on it and the other with a dildo, a vibrator and that magic wand thing. I went for the table with nothing on it and started dragging it.

As I did so, Tony asked everyone if they still had the cards with a number on it. As the cards were held up he told everyone to swap their cards with at least 2 other people. Then he said,

"Claire will shortly announce the number of the first person who will have the pleasure of inflicting their version of punishment on her. You may abuse her body in any way that you wish, but remember, there are to be no lasting marks on her. If you wish, you may ask someone else to help you if you wish to 'spit roast' her or anything else that you can think of. There is a box of condoms on that table over there if you wish to use one, but Claire is on the pill so there is no chance of you making her pregnant. As you can see, there are also a couple of 'implements' that you can use of Claire if you wish.

Right, Claire, a number please?"

I had known ever since Tony had told me to go to that pub that I was going to get fucked - gang banged even, but now knowing that it was going to be by my ex classmates, some of which I considered friends, caused the tears to flow - again; even though my nipples throbbed and my pussy ached for attention. I sobbed as I managed to quietly say,