I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Number 1."

"What was that Claire?" Tony said, "Louder."

"NUMBER 1." I shouted, almost in contempt of Tony.

I saw Dean step forward with a big grin on his face.

"You have no idea how many times I've wanted to do this to you Claire. Aren't I the lucky one to be the first one to fuck you this evening?"

As I watched Dean un-zip his jeans I realised that I was automatically raising and spreading my legs.

"Such a slut," Dean said, "you even spreading them without being told."

Dean moved between my legs and rammed his cock straight into my pussy. I gasped at the speed and depth.

In and out Dean went; his hands reaching forward and squeezing my tits. This wasn't love making; it was sheer animal lust on Dean's part. He was fucking me hard and fast. Fortunately he didn't last long and I soon felt the warm gush as he stopped deep inside me and shot his load. His hands squeezed my nipples so hard that it hurt.

When he was done he pulled out and wiped his cock on my thigh.

"Slut!" He said as he put his cock away and turned and walked away.

"Claire," Tony said, "next number."

"Five." I quietly said.

"What was that Claire?"

"FIVE!" I shouted.

Another youth stepped forward. As he walked up to me he said,

"Claire, when Jason told me about what you did last Friday I didn't believe him; not you; but I really do owe Jason an apology. This is amazing. I always said that you had a really fuckable body."

Henry had been quite pleasant at college but his desire to fuck me had turned him into an animal. He too fucked me hard until he shot his load deep inside me.

"Claire," Tony said, "next number."

"Seven and nine." I quietly said.

"What was that Claire?"

"SEVEN and NINE!" I shouted.

"Wow Claire," Tony said, "I wasn't expecting you to start the threesomes."

I hadn't either; what had got into me? I asked myself; but I knew. The animal in me wanted more. I hadn't cum since the gangbang before I left work and those 2 animals fucking me; and the spanking; had made me want to cum. No, not 'want'; 'need' to cum.

A short discussion took place between number seven and number nine. Both had been pretty average kids at college. One came between my legs and the other came round to my head. I looked up and saw him unzipping his trousers and out came a cock that looked sooo big. Without even thinking I opened my mouth wide. As the cock entered my mouth I felt the other cock enter my pussy.

I got fucked at both ends until I got 2 more loads inside me; but I still hadn't cum.

The next lucky number was two. It turned out to be Jade. As she walked forward she asked Tony if she could use one of the toys on me.

"Knock yourself out." Tony said.

As Jade held the magic wand to my pussy she whispered,

"I can see that you need this Claire, so relax and go with it."

Jade was right and she gently teased my pussy to a wonderful orgasm. As I started to calm down Jade whispered,

"I'm so proud of you Claire; call me."

Number eleven was one of the girls that had always fancied her-self and treated the rest of us girls as nobodies. When she came over to me she grinned as she pulled a chair to the side of the table. She climbed up onto the table and stood over me with her feet either side of my body.

She pulled her skirt up and pulled her thong to one side.

"Well Claire, I never for one minute imagined that you were a sex starved whore. You know what to do slut." She said as she knelt down and pushed her pussy onto my face.

Yes, I knew what to do and I did it. I was pleased that she shaved; I'd got one of Aaron's pubic hairs in my mouth earlier in the week and it took most of the evening to manage to get rid of it.

I didn't particularly want to make her cum, but I did; she must have been as horny as I was.

I went through the rest of the numbers (with the help of Tony) and I got fucked in all 3 holes and came twice more. Then Tony told everyone that it was a free-for-all. About half of my ex classmates came forward and I got fucked at both ends for ages before Tony finally called a halt. By that time I was knackered. I just lay there as Tony got rid of everyone except him.

"Can you get up on your own Claire?" Tony asked.

"I think so." I said.

I rolled off the end of the table attempting to land on my feet, but as my legs started to take my weight, they gave way and I crashed to the floor.

Tony picked me up and sat me on the chair. I watched as he collected everything in a big bag and came back over to me.

"I can't find your skirt and top Claire; you'll have to go home like that."

"I can't, my parents are there and they'll be up late with friends tonight."

"Okay, you'll have to come with me; we'll collect your car tomorrow."

"I can't do that Tony; I'll just stay in my car outside our house and wait until I see the lights go out."

"No you won't; you're coming with me."

Tony lifted me up and I put my arm round his shoulder as he half carried me out to his car. I only saw one person as we went down the stairs and out of the door; a middle-aged man who just stopped and stared.

Tony got a rag out of the boot of his car and put it on the passenger seat before letting me get in. Under normal circumstances I would have been mortified about needing that but it was Tony that caused my pussy to have about 8 or 9 of my classmates cum trickling out of my pussy so I felt fine.

As we drove to Tony's apartment I remembered the spare clothes that I keep in my car, but I didn't say anything.

As Tony parked his car I saw a couple coming out of the building.

"Can I borrow your jacket." I asked Tony.

"No you can't; you can walk in as you are."

"I don't know if I can."

"You can. Get out now and follow me." Tony said.

Fortunately, my legs were back to normal and it was my pussy that was aching as I followed Tony into the building and up the stairs. Again, fortunately no one else saw the naked girl following one of the residents into his apartment.

Tony's place is nice; very modern and stylish. I just stood inside the door looking around in amazement. There are tons of electronic equipment and PC screens there and I wondered what he was up to. I was shocked to see that my bedroom was on one of the screens. How the hell was that possible?

Tony came back to me and pointed to a door.

"Go and have a shower and try to wash yourself out."

I felt embarrassed as I walked towards the door.

The shower felt good and as I stood there I wondered how I could 'wash myself out'. As I turned the shower off I looked up at the shower head and had an idea. Lifting the shower head down I looked closer at it and realised that I could unscrew it. I did so and turned the shower back on. As the warm water came out of the flexible pipe I put it to my pussy and got a very pleasant surprise as the warm water rushed inside me.

I filled my pussy 4 times and squirted it out before I decided that I had better stop there; I didn't want to cum in Tony's bathroom.

As I was squirting for the fourth time Tony walked in.

"Ah, I see that you worked-out how to douche; well done. Put it back together and get dried then come to the kitchen."

With that he was gone. I did as told and wrapped the towel round myself and walked to the kitchen.

"Did I tell you to wear the towel?"

"No."

"No what?"

"No Tony."

"No Tony; or no Sir."

"Sorry Tony."

I unfastened the towel, folded it and put it on the worktop.

"That's better slut." Tony said. "Whenever you are here you will be naked all the time. Understand?"

"Yes sir." I said; wondering what he meant by the 'whenever you are here' bit.

"Drink this." Tony said, giving me a glass.

"Down in one." Tony said.

I did; and got one hell of a shock. I nearly chocked as I gasped for air.

"Bloody hell; was that whiskey?" I asked.

"Yes, you looked like you could do with a stiff drink."

I felt a warm glow all over.

"Right Claire, come and sit down, we need to talk."

Tony led me to the lounge and pointed to the sofa. I sat down, sinking into the very comfortable cushions.

"Claire; you've been a very stupid girl. Twice now you've done things that could very easily be interpreted as criminal. Each time I've offered you an alternative to calling the police, and each time you've accepted an alternative punishment. The problem is that each time you've really enjoyed that punishment, so much so that I really do get the impression that you are submissive and enjoy the embarrassment and humiliation. Am I right?"

I thought for a few seconds. Tony was right. I did enjoy the gangbangs and being naked in front of strangers. I even enjoyed the physical punishments. I'd come so close to cumming a few times when being spanked or whipped. Even as Tony was talking about these things I felt my pussy get wet.

"Yes sir Tony."

"Well Claire, I need a fuck-toy and someone to keep this place clean and I think that you are the ideal candidate. I want you to find a way to tell your parents that you are leaving home and going to move in here. There will, of course, be a few rules, and you will still have to work at the business every day."