I'm Being Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say that I was crying; I pleaded for her to stop but she just continued.

When it was over Tony said,

"Okay, that's it for this morning; Claire will be here at 5 o'clock for her next punishment. Don't forget to decide who will administer it gentlemen."

With that Tony turned and walked out. The guys let go of my ankles then spent the next 5 minutes deciding who would be there at 5 o'clock.

I lowered my legs and just lay there crying.

The guys left and I slowly got off the table and walked back to my desk. As I slowly got dressed and stopped crying Sandra asked me if I was okay. The she said that she was sorry that she hurt me. I replied,

"That's okay, I know that I deserved it so don't feel bad."

It was as I was putting my skirt on that I realised that my pussy was dripping. I wondered why because there was no way that I'd enjoyed the spanking.

I finished getting dressed then got on with my work, albeit standing up for the next couple of hours.

At lunch time I heard the beeping from the snack van that comes round. I'd forgotten about him, but I decided that I couldn't face him and that I'd skip lunch.

Then I heard Tony shout for me. When I went to him he gave me some money and told me to go and get him a bacon butty.

My heart dropped as I realised that I'd have to go and face the snack van man.

As I walked outside the wind blew my skirt up and a fresh breeze licked round my pussy. I suddenly realised that I liked that but I still held my skirt down.

Rajeev, the snack van man complimented me on my outfit telling me that I looked great. I pretended not to hear him, but I did blush.

When I got back to our door I turned to look back and saw that Rajeev was watching me. I hoped that he couldn't have seen my bare butt.

During the afternoon I started to get used to being dressed like that, and I managed to sit and get some work done.

Before I knew it Sandra was leaving so I knew that it was 5 o'clock. I looked round. We were the only 3 people there and I just hoped that one of the guys would get back in time.

Tony looked at me, then at the clock. I got the message and stood up and slowly stripped. Then I went to the kitchen. Tony had followed me and watched me as I got on the table and spread myself wide.

"Please Tony," I said, "haven't I been punished enough? Please let me go home."

"No Claire, I will decide when you have had enough; and it won't be for quite a long time so get used to this."

I just lay there dreading what was going to happen. The strange thing was that my nipples were rock hard and they and my pussy was tinging. Surely I couldn't be getting aroused by this horrible situation.

Before I could answer myself, Pete walked in,

"Sorry I'm late, traffic."

"She's all yours Pete. Make sure that her butts nice and red." Tony said as he turned and left.

Pete stood at my feet staring at my pussy that was getting wetter by the second. After about 30 seconds he told me to get on my hands and knees. When I did my knees weren't apart enough so he told me to spread them.

I felt my labia part as my knees parted. I could feel the embarrassment turning into tears even before Pete's hand hit me.

I squealed as the tears became a flood.

By the time number 10 had landed my butt hurt like hell and my pussy was on fire too. I hoped that Pete couldn't tell how aroused I was.

"Sorry Claire," Pete said," I hope that I didn't hurt you too much; and don't be embarrassed by getting turned-on by it, lots of women do. Some even cum when they're spanked. It's just the way women are built."

I was confused. I just stayed there, still on my hands and knees for ages. I just couldn't understand why I was feeling the way I was.

After a while Tony came in and told me to get dressed and go home.

It hurt when I got into my car.

At home mum asked me if I was okay, she said that I looked under the weather then she got one of my favourite meals ready. Afterwards I went to my room, stripped and looked at myself in the mirror.

Was I really getting turned-on by being spanked? I got my laptop out and did some research. What Pete said was right; apparently a lot of women do get turned-on by pain and spanking; and humiliation. Most of them admitted to being submissive as well. I realised that I could have been reading about myself.

I put my dressing gown on when mum called to say that tea was ready. After I'd eaten I went straight back to my room and took the gown off. I looked at myself in the mirror and asked myself what was wrong with me.

When I went to bed I again stayed naked and masturbated until I fell asleep with my hand on my pussy and a finger inside me.

I woke next morning feeling much better and less confused. Overnight my brain had accepted that I was submissive and that I did get turned-on by the embarrassment, humiliation, and being spanked. I still didn't want to have to get naked and wear those horrible clothes.

At work I was watched by Aaron and Duncan (installation guys) as I stripped naked and put those horrible clothes on. Although I was embarrassed I didn't feel so ashamed. I even stood facing them as I got changed.

The day went okay until the postman arrived. He had a little package that needed signing for. My face was bright red as I signed his little machine.

The package was the first of my new wardrobe. When I went and told Tony that it had arrived he told me to strip naked and try it on. When I told him that it was only a skirt he told me that it didn't matter; I still had to get naked.

I did and then put the skirt on. It was a little bit shorter than my cut down school and it was see-through. The fact that it was see-through was irrelevant because it didn't cover my butt completely, or my pussy. OMG; I felt horrible when Tony told me that I looked great and that I had to keep that skirt on for the rest of the day. I thought about the snack van man and suddenly realised that my pussy was getting wet. Was I really looking forward to going outside and letting Rajeev look at my pussy through that skirt?

Tony told me to put my top back on and get on with my work.

When I heard the snack van's horn beeping my heart skipped beat. I suddenly decided that I was going to skip lunch. That decision was taken away from me when Tony came over and said,

"Come on Claire, get your purse. Quickly or he'll be gone."

What choice did I have? I picked up my purse and followed Tony. As soon as the door opened the front of the skirt blew up. Rajeev was waiting with a grin on his face. He watched every step that I made.

"Nice skirt Claire." Rajeev said as I got closer.

I got a wet rush and my pussy tingled.

"Thank you Rajeev, I'm glad that you like it." I said trying to sound as normal as possible. What I really wanted to say was,

"It's horrible, and this man is making me wear it," but I didn't.

We got served and as I walked back I could feel Rajeev's eyes burning my exposed butt cheeks.

The rest of the afternoon went reasonably well until 5 o'clock. I stood up and Sandra, Tony and Bob (installation guy) watched as I slowly stripped. I walked to the kitchen with my head down and climbed onto the table. As I spread my arms and legs my eyes and my pussy got wet; and my nipples started to ache and my pussy tingled.

"Claire," Bob said, "I'm sorry about this but you have to learn what is right and what is wrong."

"I know Bob. I'm really sorry for what I did. I know that you have to do this so how do you want me?"

"Don't move Claire; I can get at your tits and pussy the way you are."

I panicked a little as I realised the implications of what he had said. Then the first slap hit my right breast. I screamed.

Then it was my left breast. I screamed again.

I saw Tony appear at the door a second before Bob's hand came down on my pussy. I screamed again then saw Tony's grin.

"I didn't think of doing that Bob; that's a good idea."

Bob went round my 3 sensitive parts again then looked at Tony. The tears were pouring down the sides of my face as Bob said,

"Where shall I land the last one Tony?"

"Pussy." Tony said.

As soon as it landed and I'd screamed again Tony disappeared saying,

"Lock-up on your way out Claire. See you on Monday."

"Sorry Claire." Bob said again then he too left.

I lay there for a while then put my hand to my pussy. It was so tender and hot. I opened my lips and touched my clit. A bolt of pleasure shot through me and I started to cum.

My body writhed about that table for a couple of minutes before I started to calm down.

"What the hell was that?" I thought; even though I knew what it was.

"Why had that happened?" I correctly asked myself.

As I lay there I wondered what was happening to me.

Eventually I got up, walked to my desk and got dressed into my 'home' clothes. I locked up and drove home in a bit of a dream world.

"Still feeling a bit under the weather?" My mother asked. "You go and have a hot bath and I'll put some soup on."

I smiled a little as I walked up the stairs. Soup is my mother's answer to all ailments.

In the bath I looked at my breasts. They were still a bit red and my nipples were sore and rock hard. Even after Bob's abuse they still managed to get hard. I touched my clit and jerked a bit. I thought about playing with it but decided to leave it.

As the water started to cool down I heard my mother shout that the soup was ready. I got out and put a robe on then went downstairs and had my soup.

"Feel better?" Mother asked.

"Yes thank you mum."

"Magic stuff my soup isn't it?"

"Yes mum."

I went to bed and tried to work out what was happening to me. My right hand involuntarily went to my clit and started rubbing.

When I woke up my pussy was dripping. Had I been masturbating in my sleep again? I just didn't know much anymore.

I had the weekend to try to make some sense of my feelings but I couldn't. Every chance that I got I put my hand on my bare pussy and played with it. I must have had 7 or 8 orgasms that weekend.

It didn't help that I had to go and do some shopping. As I was driving into town I asked myself why I hadn't put any underwear on that morning and gone out in only a thin summer dress. Tony wasn't with me so how would he know. I asked myself if I wanted to be naked under my thin dress.

At a set of traffic lights I put my hand up my skirt and touched my pussy. It was so wet and when I touched my clit I nearly exploded.

Walking round town in a bit of a daze I started to think that maybe I liked dressing like that. On impulse I went into a clothes shop and bought a much shorter summer dress. The top was scooped low and showed lots of cleavage. The shop girl was happy to let me leave wearing my new dress and she even cut the tags off for me.

As I walked down the street I felt nervous and excited; and still confused.

As I got into my car to go home I looked down at my lap. The short dress had ridden up and I could see my bare pubes. Normally I would have straightened my skirt, but I didn't; I drove home with my pubes on display.

When I got home my mother looked at me and said,

"A bit risque isn't it?"

She obviously didn't approve and just 'tutted' when I said,

"It's the fashion these days mum; all the girls are wearing clothes like this."

My dad smiled at me and when mother went out of the room and he told me that I looked beautiful.

I felt good too. When I went up to my room I stood in front of the mirror and experimented lifting the dress bit by bit until I could see my wet pussy. I stood with my legs apart and looked at my clit just showing between my lips. That was when I had to give myself one of the 7 or 8 orgasms.

I still didn't understand why I was feeling like I was.

The full team was there when I got to work on the Monday morning. I had a little panic until I looked at the clock and saw that I wasn't late. At my desk I opened the draw and looked up; everyone was looking at me. I, almost defiantly, stripped and stared back at them before putting the see-through skirt and the top on. A thought flashed through my brain,

"I hope that one of the see-through tops arrives this morning."

Then I told myself to stop being stupid and I sat down and started my work.

Some more of my new clothes did arrive that morning and a see-through top was one of the items. When they arrived Tony had me strip and model each item for him. For some weird reason I wasn't as reluctant to strip for Tony and I didn't start crying.

Tony must have sensed that I was getting used to it because he pushed the limit a bit further by putting his hands on my breasts on top of one of the new tops. He used the pretence of wanting to feel the material but I'm sure that he just wanted to touch my tits.

When the snack van man arrived I just got up, grabbed my purse and walked out. Tony had had me discard my original top saying that it didn't go with my new skirts. He was right, they didn't go together but at least it wasn't see-through. As I walked out of the door I realised that I didn't feel anywhere as near bad as I had done the last week; in fact I felt a little wet rush and my nipples harden as I saw Rajeev looking expectantly for me.

Rajeev again complimented me on my outfit telling me that he liked the 'new' Claire and I again felt his eyes looking at me as I walked back to the door.

5 o'clock came and I got nervous again. It was obviously Duncan's turn to punish me as he was stood at the kitchen door watching me get undressed. Neither of us said anything as I walked passed him and got onto the table. Spreading myself wide I waited as Duncan just stared at me.

It seemed like forever until Duncan said,

"On your hands and knees Claire."

I turned over and got into the required positon, spreading my knees quite wide. I buried my face in the sponge mat knowing that Duncan would be staring at my open pussy.

Duncan slapped my butt hard; then again. I started to cry but still managed to hear both Tony and Sandra leaving and telling Duncan to lock-up on his way out.

Slap 3 and 4 were just as hard. As the rest of the 10 landed my butt was on fire and my pussy was hot and getting wetter by the second.

As the 10th landed I was relieved that it was over but my pussy was aching for attention. Duncan must have sensed this because he started fingering me. In and out went first one then two fingers. Within a couple of minutes I was cumming, screaming for Duncan to keep going. He did, and I had another orgasm.

Duncan removed is hand and I slid my knees back and just lay there on my stomach.

"Thank you for that Claire;" Duncan said, "I've been wanting to do that since the first day that you walked in in here."

I didn't say anything as Duncan left, reminding me to lock-up.

I pushed my right hand under me and cupped my pussy. I just needed something pressing on my clit.

After about 5 minutes I was recovered enough to get up and go and get dressed. As I walked out I looked at the kitchen table and smiled to myself. I didn't feel bad.

I still had a smile on my face when I got home. My mother told me that I looked much better, that my cheeks had a rosy glow. I grinned thinking,

"And the other ones too."

The Tuesday saw more clothes arrive and another smile on the postman's face as I signed his machine. He cheekily said that he enjoyed delivering to us as he was staring at my see-through top; my nipples trying to cut their way out.

The snack van man was pleased to see me as well. So were 2 guys from the unit further down that hand come up to the van there rather than waiting for it to move down. I was blushing like hell as they tried to make conversation with me. I got away as soon as I could and hurried back to work.

Duncan must have spread the word of what he did to me because when Aaron came to spank me he too fingered me and brought me to another shattering orgasm. Again I was so embarrassed that I had cum and I just lay there for ages after he'd left. The other weird thing was that after he'd gone I touched my clit I had another mini orgasm. Why was that?

It was Sandra the next evening and she wanted to spank me the same way as she had done before. When she came into the kitchen Tony was with her. I was instructed to raise my legs and Tony held them while Sandra spanked me. Sandra must have a bit of an evil streak because her spanks hurt like hell, more than the ones from the guys. When I was crying I wanted ask her to be more gentle but I knew that Tony would use that to get her to spank me harder.

I was glad when the 10 were over and I was expecting Tony to release my ankles but he didn't. The next thing that I knew something big was invading my pussy.

"What the fuck?" I said; then went back to crying.

"Well Claire, the guys tell me that they've been finger fucking you and that you've had some orgasms. Sandra wanted to be slightly different so she went and bought a big dildo. Perhaps this will humiliate you and make you regret what you have done."

Sandra showed no mercy; the dildo went in and out, gradually getting faster and faster. I tried not to get aroused but it was hopeless. All too soon I started cumming, and cumming, and cumming. Sandra just wouldn't stop.

After about the fifth orgasm she finally got tired and stopped. Tony let go of my legs and they dropped back to the table. They both watched me as I slowly got back to something like normal.

"Fuck Claire," Sandra said, "you really are a slut; I've never seen anyone cum like that."

Tony said,

"Claire, I've told the guys to get a little more adventurous with you. Perhaps we can find something that doesn't turn you on so easily."

I was amazed; they were talking as if me cumming was my fault. I wasn't the one ramming things into my pussy.

I was left to lock-up again.

The next morning Tony watched me strip naked then called me into his office.

"Claire, I see that you now have so many new clothes that you are having trouble putting the all in your desk. Before you start your work clear the rubbish out of that cupboard and then use it as your wardrobe; but not for your 'home' clothes. Each morning you will strip at your desk then come over here and wait for me to select what you will wear for the day. Do you understand?"

"Yes Tony."

"Right then, all that rubbish wants to go in the skip out the back."

I just stood there.

"What is it Claire?"

"You said out the back; as in outside. But I have no clothes on."

"I can see that. You've gone out to that snack van wearing next to nothing so going out the back with nothing on shouldn't be a problem to you; anything else?"

"Err yes, it's my period next week."

"And?"

"And I use panty-liners."

"Not any more you don't; get yourself some tampons. I guess that you'll have to find another way to let the guys humiliate you."

I spent the next hour walking backwards and forwards to the skip hoping that no one saw me. I know that I've been outside virtually naked before but actually being naked was different. It was more exciting. The wind blowing round my pussy and nipples felt good. I was in a reasonably good mood when my new wardrobe had all my new clothes in; even if they were clothes that I would never buy for myself, and never wear, anywhere, if I didn't have to. The other thing was that there were clothes that I'd never seen before and never ordered. I assumed that Tony had ordered them for me.

Some of them were so skimpy that I may as well not have bothered.

The delivery man arrived before Tony told me what he wanted me to wear and Sandra told me to go and sign for whatever it was as I was. I stopped feeling good and started feeling very embarrassed again as I signed for the package.

It was more clothes; and some heels. I knew that I hadn't ordered them so Tony or Sandra must have done it. I was just hanging them up when Tony came in and saw them.