I'm Being Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, they've arrived. Today you will wear that string vest and the black heels. I slipped the sting vest over my head and quickly realized that it was a man's string vest. It covered my butt and pussy but it was armless and the arm holes were very low cut. I could see the sides of my tits when I lifted my arms. The other thing was that the holes were so big that my nipples poked through 2 of them; and there were so many holes that I may as well not have been wearing anything.

I dreaded going out to the snack van man; so much so that I decided to skip lunch. Unfortunately Tony wanted some lunch. By the time that I got outside the van had moved down the car park and there was no one getting served. If I was to get Tony's lunch I would have to run after it.

All of a sudden 4 guys from the unit at the bottom came out get their lunch. They got to the van before I did and I had to wait to get served.

One of the guys turned round then said,

"Hey guys, you may want to turn round and look at this."

By that time I was stood there trying to get my breath back and wishing that I was hundreds of miles away.

Getting served took forever. The guys were staring at me and talking about me. Their suggestive comments were embarrassing me something rottten. I should have expected it; after all, all I was wearing was a totally see-through vest. What's more, it was ages before I realised that my right tit had escaped during the run down.

Rajeev was so happy to see me that I got Tony's lunch for free.

When I gave Tony his lunch he told me that I looked good.

For the rest of that week and the start of the next week the evening routine was the same. The guys would spank me then finger fuck me to an orgasm. In a way I was getting used to it but it was still horribly humiliating.

When my period arrived I had the little string dangling as I lay on the table. It was Duncan's turn to abuse me and after he'd administered the 10 swats he said,

"Well Claire, I see that your fuck hole is occupied. I guess that I'll have to put something in another of your holes."

My first reaction was that he was going to stick something up my butt, a thing that I really did not want. When he told me to turn round and lay across the table with my head hanging off the side I had this horrible feeling that he was going to stick his dick in my mouth.

That horrible feeling became a fact of life. When he got his dick out I pleaded with him not to do it but he pressed the end of his dick against my mouth and held my nose until I opened up. It was horrible and as he pressed further in he kept saying 'swallow Claire'.

I did, hoping that I wouldn't choke to death. After a couple of minutes of me thinking that I was about to die things suddenly got less choking.

Duncan kept ramming his dick in and out of my mouth until he suddenly stopped and pressed real hard. I suddenly felt something warm going down my throat.

"That's right Claire, swallow it all."

When Duncan pulled out he stood there and wiped the end of his dick on my face then put it back into his pants.

"Thank you Claire," Duncan said, "don't worry, you can have another load tomorrow;" and he left.

That was the first time that I'd done that for a man and part of me said that I never wanted to do it again. The other part of me couldn't wait until tomorrow.

After the next 2 spanking I got face fucked and decided that it wasn't really that bad.

The following morning whilst I was standing naked in Tony's office waiting for him to arrive I decided that I was going to tell him that enough was enough; that I'd been humiliated more than enough. I practised what I was going to say in my head and when he walked in I started on my little speech.

I'd only got 2 sentences out when he stopped me and threatened me with the police and my parents again. He was having nothing of it. He even pulled up a few videos on his pc showing me having all those orgasms. I hadn't seen any cameras in the kitchen but I didn't know our products by sight, only numbers. They could have been anywhere.

I was well and truly shot down. I realised that I had to go on enduring those punishments.

A couple of months previous I had made the mistake of telling Sandra that my parent were going on holiday and that I'd be left at home alone. Tony suddenly reminded me of that fact and told me that because I'd dared to challenge his decision I would have to drive to and from work totally naked.

I gasped and said,

"What about getting to my car from here; and what about my neighbours?"

"I'm sure that you'll work something out; and when you're at home you will stay naked as well. Remember what we do here Claire, you never know when we will be watching you."

Fuck, was there a camera somewhere at home? Were there lots of them? Had Tony seen me masturbating in my bedroom? Had he watched me shaving each morning? Oh fuck. What was I going to do?

The spanking followed by the finger fucking happened again that evening but it was followed by a mouth fucking as well. That started happening every evening apart from when it was Sandra's turn. Those evenings my pussy was filled with the big dildo. Sandra did try to push it down my throat but I was gagging too much and she took pity on me and stopped.

The following Monday morning I got up early, got ready (apart from any clothes) and then kept looking out of the window until I was confident that none of the neighbours were looking (not that I could ever be sure of that). I chickened out a couple of times before dashing to my car. I sat there for a couple of minutes getting my breath back then set off.

It was weird driving whilst naked. I started getting paranoid that everyone was looking at me and I worked out where I could stop at traffic light to minimise the risk of someone looking and realising.

I eventually got to work and sat there for a minute before looking round to see if anyone was there.

Eventually I got the courage and I jumped out and ran for the door. I had to be the first there didn't I? The damn door was locked and I had to fumble in my bag to get the keys. Boy was I happy to be in that building.

When I got to my desk my heart was pounding and my pussy was dripping. I just sat there with my hand cupping my soaking pussy until I heard someone else arrive then I went and stood in Tony's office waiting for him.

I was a horny, nervous person going to and coming from work for the next few days. The nervous reduces a bit but every morning but I always just sat at my desk holding my pussy until someone else arrived. I wanted to masturbate but I was scared in case there was a camera watching me. When I got home each evening I did frig myself to a glorious orgasm just as soon as I got in the door.

One morning when I got to work there was a DHL delivery van outside our unit. I waited for a couple of minutes to see where the delivery man was. When I was satisfied that he was not anywhere close I made a run for it. Just as I was getting to the back of the van the man came round the corner and I nearly bumped into him. I stopped dead in my tracks not even thinking to try to cover my tits and pussy. The man just stared for a few seconds then smiled and said,

"Well hi there, I didn't think that it was that warm; or are you taking part in a 'nude at work' day?"

I un-froze and mumbled something as I rushed to our door. I could feel his eyes burning my bare butt as I unlocked the door and went in.

That morning I went straight to the toilet and took care of my burning desire.

Another problem I had with a delivery man was a few days later. Tony had me dress in very skimpy clothes that were slightly see-through. When I opened the door to him he immediately grinned and walked in. Before I knew it he had an arm round me and was groping my tits. I told him to get off me but he didn't so I screamed. Within seconds Tony was there and pushing the man off me.

"Leave her alone scum-bag." Tony said.

"What's the problem man? She's a whore and she loves it."

"She definitely isn't a whore, she's a respected employee and as such she WILL be treated with respect by everyone who comes here. In your language that means that you will not touch her or insult her in any way. Is that plain enough for you to understand?"

"Yes but she was begging for it."

"No she wasn't."

"But look at her."

"It doesn't matter what any women does or does not wear; they must be treated with respect. Would you like me to tell you what that word means?"

"No."

"Good; now get out."

The man turned and left and I put my arms round Tony and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Tony."

"You're welcome; and just scream if anything like that happens again."

"I will."

On evening that same week, I stripped and went to the kitchen to wait as usual. It was Bob's turn and he was late. I lay there waiting and heard both Tony and Sandra leave. I was left on my own. Time passed and I got bored; but for some reason I started getting excited and horny. I couldn't explain those feeling because I was waiting to get my pussy and tits spanked and my mouth fucked.

After about 20 minutes my right hand moved to my pussy and my finger started teasing my clit.

By half past five Bob still hadn't arrived and my frigging was getting serious.

Five minutes later I was cumming; and cumming hard. It was only after I started coming down I thought about cameras. I looked round and couldn't see any; but there again I didn't know what I was looking. As I got up and got ready to go home I hoped that I hadn't been caught on video.

The next morning while I was stood naked in the office waiting for Tony to arrive; Bob stuck his head round the door and apologised for not being able to get back in time.

I told him that I'd missed him and that I'd make it up to him next time that it was his turn. After he'd gone I realised what I'd said. 'I'd missed him' could easily be interpreted to mean that I was looking forward to him spanking my bare body and fucking my mouth. 'I'd make it up to him next time' could easily mean that he could do more to me next time. What more could he do to me? I felt horrible when I realised that the only other thing that he could do to me was actually fuck me properly. I shuddered at the thought, but felt myself get very wet.

My parent came home and I started dressing to go to work. I was actually a bit disappointed because I'd got to like the excitement of driving naked. I'd also got used to walking around the house naked and staying naked all weekend. I wasn't looking forward to the next weekend and I hoped that I would remember to put some clothes on each time I came out of my room.

That Monday night was Bob's turn to abuse me and when he came into the kitchen and saw me spread eagled waiting for him he reminded me that I'd said that I'd make it up to him for missing a session with me.

I immediately regretted what I'd said and said nothing to Bob. He did his usual tit and pussy spanking then told me to swivel round so that I was across the table. I lowered my head and waited for Bob to ram his cock down my throat but Bob stayed put. After a few seconds he said,

"Right Claire, I've been thinking about what you said and as there's logically only one next step I have to assume that you want me to fuck you."

I nearly started crying again as Bob went to the side of the table and looked down at my spread pussy. I knew what was coming next and I didn't know if I wanted it or not. I was so confused.

I heard the zip on Bob's trousers and tensed up.

I felt the tip of Bob's cock touch my pussy and jerked back. Bob pushed then said,

"Shit Claire, you're tight; relax slut."

I relaxed and felt the cock go deep inside me. Boy did that feel good.

Bob started going in and out and before long we were both close to cumming.

All of a sudden Bob stopped and asked me if I was on the pill. I nodded and he started thrusting again; this time harder than before.

I felt my tits wobbling as I grunted in time with Bobs thrusts. Bob stopped and pressed into me real hard. Then I felt something warm inside me. After a few seconds Bob pulled out and came round to the other side of the table.

I opened my mouth and sucked Bob's soft cock.

Two minutes later Bob pulled his still soft cock out of my mouth and put it back inside his trousers.

"Same again next time." Bob said as he walked out, leaving me frustrated. Bob asking me if I was on the pill had spoilt the moment for me and I needed release.

Not caring if I was on any camera I put my hand to my pussy and gave it the release that it needed.

When Duncan came at 5 o'clock the next day he too fucked me. So did Aaron the next day. It was Sandra's turn the next evening and she really rammed that dildo into me. Afterwards she said,

"Well Claire, I hear that the boys are fucking you and that you're really enjoying it. Tony is quite impressed with the videos and is thinking of branching out into porno videos. Do you fancy being a porno star?"

"No, no, please don't let him do that, I'll do anything, but please don't let him sell any videos of me." I pleaded.

"Well, maybe if you were to lick my pussy I might try to persuade him not to." Sandra said.

"Yes, yes, I'll do anything." I said.

I'd never eaten another girl's pussy before so I wasn't sure what I was letting myself in for. Okay, in the privacy of my bedroom I'd stuck 3 fingers in my pussy then licked them just to see what it was like; and it was good, but I didn't know if every pussy tastes the same.

Sandra had me wait until all the others had gone home then took her skirt and knickers off. She climbed onto the table and spread her knees over my face. As she lowered her pussy to my face I was glad to see that she too shaved.

I started doing to her what I thought I would like someone to do to me. It seemed to work because she started to moan and get very wet. After a couple of minutes she bent forward and lowered her face to my pussy.

Sandra did to me what I was doing to her and before long I started cumming, shortly followed by her.

I thought that I was going to suffocate as Sandra collapsed onto me but I managed to turn my head a bit and start breathing again.

Sandra was satisfied and she told me to get dressed and we left for home.

The next morning while I was stood in Tony's office waiting for him to arrive I was very nervous. I wanted to plead with him to get him to promise that he wouldn't sell the videos but I didn't know how to start.

The subject of the videos never came up as Tony said,

"I see that both Sandra and the guys have found new ways to punish you. I do hope that you are learning from them."

"Yes Tony I certainly am."

"I've told all the guys to be here at 5 o'clock tonight. Now put this on and go and get some work done."

My eyes opened wide for a second. Had Tony just told me that I was going to get gangbanged? I felt a really big gush in my pussy and my nipples throbbed.

Tony gave me the 2 small rectangles of material and said,

I think that's everything that you'll wear today Claire. I looked at him and said,

"Sure thing boss."

All that day I was tingling with anticipation and my pussy was dripping. I even gave the snack van man a hug and rubbed my tits in his face. Two of the guys from the unit down the car park told me that they were collecting photos for their company's calendar and asked me to pose for them. They were over the moon when I said,

"Tell you what, if things go as well as I hope tonight I will pose for you."

All 4 installation guys watched me strip naked at 5 o'clock that night. I was so close to cumming as I walked into the kitchen that when I got onto the table and opened my legs Bob said,

"Bloody hell, she's gagging for it."

And I was. It was amazing; my sexiest fantasy was about to come true.

"I'm going first." Bob said.

"I'll have her mouth." Duncan said.

I was totally knackered as I got into my car to go home. When I walked through the door my mum looked at me and asked me if I'd won the lottery.

"Something like that mum." I said as I went up to my room and stripped for a long hot bath.

When Tony arrived the next morning he said,

"I have to admit that your work has been exemplary since you started getting punished; and the guys are getting their work done quicker. I think that the business needs you to continue being punished the way that you were last night. If things keep improving I think that I may just have to give you a pay rise."

"Does that mean that I have to keep wearing just those 2 rectangles Tony?"

"That's the most that you can wear Claire."