All Comments on 'I'm Drinking Doubles'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 176 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
EH -- ending too sudden and weak

Look things did NOT as the wife said Mushroom out of control. The wife mamde adult conscious choice NOT to send ANY time with her still fairly new husband.

<br></br>

DID they get married too young? Yeah Maybe. But that does not explain the wife's Terrible actions/behavior. Time after time when John confronted Samatha refused to talk about it.

<br></br>

Yet at the end of the story John is wondering to himself if there is something he could of said. John says: <i> "We had tried the talking before with no success." </i>

<br></br>

No John tried but his wife Locked the door... lied what she was doing when socialing... went out of her way NOT to spend time with John... then said <i> "You are Not the boss of me.!" </i>

<br></br>

that does NOT sound like a converation to me.

<br></br>

At the end Samatha saying "things" got out of control is Just total Bullshit. <i>You were right about my actions not passing the husband test. I was mad because I thought you wanted to control my life and I had a lot of stress.</i>

<br></br>

<b>John asking IF his wife IF she could spend 1 night a week with him in NOT being controlling. </b> That sort of Mindset cannot be ignored. I am not against reconciliation in this case (assuming there was no actual cheating going on.... which I am not certain of...) but the heart of the matter has to be dealt with. And it wasnt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The story was good enough until you forced a

reconciliation. I say forced because he actually had no choice in it. Her being out later and later with the "girls" was never explained. Her attitude was never explained completely and her answers bluntly just dont hold water. So for six months she has held it together, as mentioned in the story this is the longest she has held it together after promises. The girl is not marriage material, she is a playgirl and he is a family man, it will never work. Her workmates knew she was in trouble the first time with he found her with a man and she attempted to lie her way out of it. He was right to leave her and should have gone on and divorced her. As he mentioned seeing her and she was happy and smiling, does that sound like at home unhappy. She was dressed sexy and was out with Julie and a guy who knew enough that she had an ex again it doesnt sound like a wife sitting at home unhappy about the collapse of her marriage caused by her actions. Nope no way in hell, that girl would have been history if for no other reason she did not love or respect her husband. Yes he did have a right to question where she was and what she did, just as she had a right to question him. That right is covered in what is called a marriage contract. Sorry girls he doesnt own you but you do owe him, you cant be married and still single.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Apparently she never told Ralph she was the boss

Kinda like the real life paradox where the girl tells the supposed #1 guy he can't boss her, so she can then go out and hang all over some sleazeball. At the bar, if all the girlfriends and the wife acted like she was doing something wrong, she probably was. If your wife is dating and you have to fight for her, you've already lost her. Seems odd that the wife was flirting at a honkey tonk the first time and he got all outraged and walked out, yet he took her right back after this so called "LADY" put her husband in the awful position to actually have to fight over her in another dive. Glad she grew up and stopped being a cheap party girl and started being a wife so he could stop being a baby sitter and be a husband. But in real life a cheap immature floozy would become so bullheaded in continuing her unwifely actions she would humiliate him and drive him away for good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Story

Their always is some adjustments in a marriage. In mine I was the one to make them. I had always done the happy hour or two after work and when my wife and I got together she told me if I wanted to do that it was fine, I just needed to find another woman. Happy hour ended that nite and 24 years and 3 kids later I would do it exactly the same, never missed it. Thanks.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 15 years ago
Liked it

A good read and a happy ending! Just what I like. Please keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
she married a drunk and a weak man

hubby needs help and wife is to immature to be married.writer a little to wimppy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice Twist

Nice twist! Scenario was unlikely, but plausible. Would have liked the story to have been longer and am looking forward to more stories.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
Hello Woodman

Yes I know I have already read the story. But I am just lending my support and my vote of course. Personally I liked the story and as I said to you write stories that YOU enjoy. Keep writing you doing great.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 15 years ago
Interesting Story...

For me this was pretty realistic - been there, done that except for the end... Reconciliation at the end was a nice fantasy and made for a nice romantic read, but I don't think IRL it would happen, although of course I suppose that it could. But that is OK as this is a story - a pretty good one at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
She should leave him

Lets face it, her "knight" is a coward and an alcoholic. His reaction to her supposed cheating is accusations without proof (which is dumb),leaving his house to crash at a friends and alcohol. He's always threatening violence and never confronts the issues which caused her to party for over a year with her friends instead of her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THis is a very good very short story

This author write well. I don't understand why there is an emphasis on the husband drinking in excess as a drunk. The story could have been fashioned to a longer format with more brought out in the lives of this loving couple. RAG

tastesgreattastesgreatalmost 15 years ago
Good Read!

Good story! I'm glad GW encouraged you to press on. It maybe ended a little abruptly, but still good. I hope you continue with your talents.

gunmanAK47gunmanAK47almost 15 years ago
She should leaeve him........................

I think something is switched around, she is the one slutting around and leaving her husband alone 5 days out of seven, and she should leave him , what a load of Bo**ocks, as happened in the story she eventually saw that she was at fault, luckily he gave her a second chance. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Two different people ,,,

going two different directions.. the sad thing is now they are bringing a child into the mix... the next chapter should be called SPLITVILLE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I Liked This

A good story and ending. I'll be looking for your next one. Thanks.

MelloYellowMelloYellowalmost 15 years ago
Good job

Great story. Well crafted. Neither John or Samantha are prefect people.

Most people don't examine their own behavior until something outside forces them. Samantha felt she was innocent in her heart, but failed to see how her behavior appeared to others, i.e. her husband, the girls, and her 'date' of the evening. You mention that their relationship starts with him rescuing her from being a 'tease'.

John, at least, knows what he wants and expects from a marriage. His obvious problem is turning to the bottle under stress. John makes some tactical errors, confronting his wife when she drunk is destined not to turn out well, and later, walking out just when shes ready too reconcile. Samantha is slow to wake up and realize how destructive her behavior is.

However, all is resolved before their marriage is destroyed. If these were real people I would like, Samantha to examine her relationship with Julie, and for John to recognize his danger of becoming an alcoholic. Again, Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Late wakeup call,

THey were both fortunate enough to wake up before it was too late to do so.

Some bumps and bruises to the ego.

Very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very nice

Really enjoyed the story. As for style, this is one of the best in Literotica. I liked the short sentences: they help to move the action along at a good pace. Also, you know how to use semi-colons, which is a most unusual skill on this site; but in some places I think a comma would have been better. One sentence: Our company was building a parking garage for the building she worked in" might be more elegantly expressed as "Our company was building a parking garage for the building in which she worked." And, oddly, you have difficulty with angle and angel, as in these two examples: "Samantha looked like an angle laying there, still the most beautiful girl in the world; at least in my mind," and: "Bob will let me bunk with him for awhile until we can work out the legal angels." The semi-colon after "world" ought to be a comma because after it you have a prepositional phrase instead of a subordinate clause.

You are one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fine writer-naive wife-alchoholic husband

I like your writing style.It's interesting and entertaining. I think your portrayal of wife shows a rather naive ,immature woman and the husband is portrayed as an alchoholic thug, who overreacts to her girls nights out. As an aside ,I wish Lliterotica writers would get rid of the cliche of girls night out, which seems to be the deus ex machina, for all marital problems in Literoica stories. Why she would want drunken husband back is beyond me.Put him in a rehab center for a while first.

the Ct. Yankee

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
Woody..Your stories are a welcome releif to me

There are so many stories about little whiney so called husband' that want their wives to fuck other men while they jerk off. I get so tired and upset at these kind of stories that I don't read unless I see your name or Jw66 or winterfrog and a few others.Keep up the good work . As an aside I don't drink. I haven't for thirty years and most trouble happen with booze

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
too extreme with the people...

wife is a selfish whore, and husband is an immature drunk. You made them way TOO harsh and unlikable. If you had her ignoring her husband for a month... that's one thing... but you carried it on for ages... it wasn't ignoring her husband, she was making a choice to be with someone OTHER than her husband... the marriage was stone cold dead at that point. How does the hubby react? you make him a bad drunk. Sorry, I really couldn't care less what happened to either of them. THERE IS ONLY ONE KEY ELEMENT FOR A LOVING WIFE STORY. WE MUST BELEIVE, LIKE, AND RELATE to your people.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Nice Story

Obviously Samantha has shown bad tendencies to lose contact with reality and make bad decisions. Who knows what lies five years further down the road. But it was well written and put together. If you had him move on to an Alaskan construction job perhaps he could have gotten on with his

life. But I can not fault his line except perhaps to say I do not think that they will live happily ever after!

Thank Woodmanone for entertaining and leaving me something to think about.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
she is a lying cheating slut, just not caught yet

Any man that would let his wife go out and party all night, come in drunk and not think that she isn't fucking around on him must be dead in the head. She's fucking any hard cock she picks up, he just hasn't caught her yet. If he would follow her around for a week, he'd see her spread her legs and get her belly full of some other man's cum. What a slut, and he wants to take her back? What a wimp cuckold. Thanks for the story.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
John sounds like a real asshole

A drunk who thinks the solution to everything is to start throwing punches. Samantha should have dumped his sorry ass. She'll regret it when she ends up in the hospital next time he gets drunk.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
Sorry Woodmanone.

To those so called readers who have taken cheap shots at me. For your information this is Woodmanone's story NOT mine. He also simply asked for a second opinion. That was all. Everything in this story is his NOT mine. So if you wish to insult me then I would ask you to leave your email address so I can respond to you. Sorry Woodmanone for bringing this on to you. It seems readers now mark a story down just because they don't like a comment or a writer. Sad really. Anyway my comment still stands. Carry on writing.

zed0zed0almost 15 years ago
I liked It!

He's an immature drunken ass-hole, she's a slut waiting to happen. Hope they make it.

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxalmost 15 years ago
I do feel sorry for...

the haters, I do feel their lack of masculinity shows in their "macho" comments. Having said that, I don't think the author did a good job with this story. I gave it a five to balance the 0 crowd, but it probably only deserves a B-. The problem is that the author didn't make a good case for reconciliation.

<p>

The wife should have had the good sense not to go dancing with another man period. Three weeks just doesn't cut it. The guy is a drunk and the belligerent drunk, and seems to think there's nothing wrong with it.

<p>

I don't know the song the author patterned the story after, but I don't like the chances for this family. Still, having a baby can make people grow up fast. I think the story would have been better if some author had shown both characters growing long term. Sorta "that was ten year and two children ago, and the last time I was close to drunk..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just a question to the person below.

Where is YOUR story? Show us and we can rate your story. Of course it would be brilliant with everything correct, no spelling errors, no grammar mistakes and almost certainly your wife character would end up burned a the stake for looking at another man. As for GW66, well he is not the only writer who deletes comments. Look around the site you will see hundreds of writers do the same thing. And at the very least he has the guts to write stories. YOU bunch of cowards have no idea how to write a story. Hell you cant even write a comment about the this writers STORY.

lancewmlancewmalmost 15 years ago
Story was great

Well written and engaging. I am also glad to hear you looked to GW for advice. He likes to say he is not the best writer in the world, but he has one key thing going for him -- he writes from he heart about issues he cares about. I am sure his advice was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just a little.....

too trite to move me, but I find myself happy to see your submissions and that they get better.Of course I'm hoping for HDK or Ohio every time so good luck wowing me!Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You show promise

Too much about drinking but the ending was satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very boring

BIG DRINKER, four drinks and he could barely stand.THEY MUST HAVE MADE BIG MONEY SHE WAS OUT EVERY NIGHT AND THEN HE STARTED.It was a story told with no emotions with no plot and meant nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OK

A good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Drinking is a losers answer for lack o self esteem

I am sorry the wife's excuses and word she wasnt playing around dont wash. It was a long term thing, going on for many different nights. She lied to he husband by omission and by statement. She cant be trusted and isnt worth his time. When you wind up with trash you recycle. He married trash and now he is a trash collector. May as well stay on the bottle she will have many children maybe some will be by him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I hate reconciliation at all cost stories. Worse

than that I hate self abusers, hell give him enough alcohol and drugs he eliminates himself from the gene pool. She is a slut and needs to have her tubes tied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Only so-so

You have some writing skill, deffinately worth improving upon. The story line was trite, predictible and without any zing, about a potiential alcholic and a potential slut wife, making the greater mistake of thinking a baby will solve all of their problems. anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
who is the baby father

hubby needs to go to AA,every time there a problem he gets drunk.be a fucking man and stand up and stop whining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
who the father of the baby

sound like a drunk,rather than a husband.she was a self center stupid slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Some good points were made

but also a lot of reading in between the lines by readers. If the author doesn't spell it out, should one assume the characters in the story did something that wasn't written? Author this is not a bad story, but you made the husband appear weak. When confronted with a problem his method of handling it was to get drunk. A little backbone would have been more interesting. Nevertheless it's not a bad read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
story is good,but men in your story are stupid

problem was to much partying he and her.

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
I like your work. Having said that, Sam is a SLUT

just LOOKING for trouble. WHY did it have to come to blows for her to see her behavior was that of a round heeled slut? He loving wimp husband warned her yet she continued until he left. I don't find it credible that she would change. Sorry.

devildog26devildog26about 14 years ago
And have a hang-over.

I thought I didn't like it and then I thought I did, kind of like I was drinking doubles.

I liked the reconciliation but there is no substantive justification for same. He was miserable before the break-up and miserable afterward, kind of like he was still drinking doubles.

Sam fell out of love. Then, for no apparent reason, fell back into it kind of like she was drinking doubles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dude

Her "friend" Julie is THE PROBLEM. The first thing he needs to do is tell her it's either Julie or him.

RealDocRealDocover 13 years ago
He is an alcoholic

She is an enabler. Classic combo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I wonder who the father really is.

Just wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
it is what it is

if it was me, she and i would be finished. she told a sad story but it sounded like just a story.

good writing.

norcal62norcal62about 13 years ago
Stories about drunks are boring.

No excuse to make the male a drunk about everything in his life. He doesn't deserve a wife and the wife doesn't deserve a husband by this telling.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Another good one

Thanks

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
An interesting but troubling story

The wife's actions were troubling and seem to me as you wrote the story that they were continuing at Ernies. The husbands actions of continually drinking himself silly don't speak well for him either.

Usually woodmanone stories have some characters to admire but I had a hard time finding them here.

auhunter04auhunter04over 12 years ago
Normally

Normally I really like your tales. Not this one. Guess that is because I have been on the receiving of a whole bunch of " "

I was a fool then and now I am a wiser fool

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!

Thanks for sharing.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Yep Another good read

But I have huge questions about where a pair like that are likely to end up -

He fixes things by getting drunk - no fix there.

She fixes things by going away to have fun without him - again no fix there.

Adding a child to mix just make s it all worse - doomed to repeat the pattern?? or worse??

Thanks for the story -

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
too much

alcohol. I realize it is a story but geeeez most of the time somebody is getting wasted. The breakups are for stupid reasons and last far to long. A lot of dead time. I do love the happy endings .

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
aah yes, the husband test

I like the intent of the story, what happens in front of and behind the back of a spouse should be the same. This was a good thought provoking read that lets us chew on just how far are we allowed to go and where is that magical 'line' we should never go past if we don't want to irrepairably dammage a relationship.

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotover 12 years ago
I don't understand all this

need to have a dance with someone not your husband. You're married... you're married. No wonder so many people get divorced. Quit acting worse than being single.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Who would want to repair a relationship with a drunken bum like him?

Sorry waste of a story, even for a point about acceptable married behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWnorcal is so stupid

he prefers three left turns to one right

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
same old story

another stubborn male story "is he better off with her without her..

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SINGLES OR DOUBLES

lack of moderation indicates turmoil, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
YOU HAVE BEEN FIMANIZED.

THIS ONE YOU WIMPED OUT; TO MUCH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. KICK THE GUYS ASS; AND DUMP THE WIFE; NOT RUN AROUND KISSING ASS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
'FIMANIZED'?

Goodness, a new one on me. Whatever does it mean?

The illiteracy of some Lit readers never ceases to amaze me.

Must be a reflection of the poor quality of education in the US of A.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
education quality in the US of A?

How do you know where he is from? Seriously, I'd like to know. I've traveled to 49 states and can assure you there are both illiterate turds and enlightened geniuses sprinkled all across this great melting pot of a nation.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Yeah

It's nice when their is no cheating. John needs to go to AA and Samantha cut her schedule to make time for her husband but nothing happened which would cause them to divorce. I see future problems, however.

Oh well, it is what ii is.

All's well that ends well.

A cliche a day keeps the cuck's away.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Informer

fat cock smoked, callously cornholed by a meaty cock, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey betrayed, a question -

when you found out your 'love' was getting regularly fucked by someone else, what were your emotions?

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
The comments brought me back to this story

and I re-read it. I had forgotten about it. On the re-read, I remembered that this story never sat well with me. I usually enjoy reasonable reconciliation stories. But, while this story, on its face, appears to be one of those, several details in the story led me to believe that there was more going on with wife than she ever copped to.

The level of comfort and intimacy of the wife with her co-worker at the dance club was disturbing. Overt flirting, touching, a kiss (on the cheek, but still), the hugging, the repeated slow-dancing and the flirty, suggestive fast dancing are, taken together, pretty damning. I found it hard to believe that this was only the second time this co-worker had hooked up with "the girls" from work, unless he had been hooking up with the wife in private. Or, more likely, he had an on-going flirtation with her at work, which is just as damning, imho. The fact that wife's friends didn't seem to be interfering with this inappropriate behavior at the dance club is also troubling. Then, add that her friends say "oh shit" or whatever when they see him coming up to the table, wife goes pale, etc.: there is no question that everyone, wife included, knows that shit ain't right. This suggests that wife never really came clean to hubby; and reconciliation based on lies is not satisfying.

That, and other details, left me feeling rather flat about the reconciliation.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 12 years ago
Well written,

but he's a fool - she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Stupid fool that hubby is. Unsatisfying story.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
Interesting, He Probably Knows That She Cheated, But Will Take Her Back

Which is fine, if she is as hot as he claims. Hopefully he will be prepared to escape the next time she strays...and make sure the baby is his. Although this story was intriguing, it seemed very rushed; almost like a condensed version of the original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HUMMMM

better have a DNA test on the baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I need you back....

Who's going to do the dishes, the laundry and vacuuming? And I can't afford this lifestyle on my salary alone.

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
I love it...

Finally, a guy who doesn't go sneaking around getting evidence with PI's, but confronts trouble straight on. Yup, my kind of guy. 5* from me, now I have to go read the rest of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Seriously?

OK, the wife is way too involved in her own life to the exclusion of her marriage. The husband acts like a spoiled brat in response, the adult equivalent of "I’m taking my bat and ball and going home...”. Then all of a sudden all is forgiven, really. Not a very convincing ending / reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Questionable

I liked your story and it was believable. She was swimming in dangerous water and had he not stumbled into her at Dooley's...well, the next time or next might have just gone a little too far.

Timing is everything and from the way you described them - I'm happy for them.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another wimp

a shame she didn't give him AIDS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
drunk wimp

samantha should have divorced john the drunk and then she could legaly/moraly find a replacement for him. feel sorry for the child having to be raised by a drunken wimp.

this story is terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonder whose kid it is?

Certainly isn't his. Any guts he would of told the slut to kiss off (she is a liar and is cheating).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a bunch of anonymous assholes you are

he has every right to expect her to behave like a wife not a skanky barfly, wake up!

user110user110over 10 years ago
i dunno if she's a cheating bitch, but i know she lies

observe:

first, it was, "Julie and I were going out to eat and the other girls suggested we come to Dooley's with them. Jim came with the other girls."

but just a minute later, "I can't leave now. The girls and Jim rode with me..."

there is a reason it's called a bitch slap...

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 10 years ago

He should have left....

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Drinking and Dancing

When you get married, ALL your drinking and dancing should be with your spouse. If not, then in the presence of your spouse. Married is married, flirting is a prelude to sex, if you are flirting with someone other than your spouse what kind of message are you sending? This is all simple, basic stuff. To deny it, it irrational. If a married woman flirts and comes on to another man, she doesn't value her marriage. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She's a slut

And he sure as hell should never trust her. ANY woman who will behave like that when her spouse isn't there, or any man behaving the same way, is a cheater. Even if they haven't fuck someone yet, they will. Without a doubt, they will.

When you get married, you are to FORSAKE ALL OTHERS. And going out dancing with the opposite sex, being close and touching one another intimately, is what cheaters do.

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotabout 10 years ago
Why the fuck not?

" Now, I normally don't get too worked up about Samantha dancing with another man."

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Useless

Nothing in her behavior establishes any basis for reconciliation. Fairy dust and delusions by the author. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Slut

She is a fucking slut and a fucking cheater, she is running with a cheating slut whore Julie. Social workers who should know better. She is a cheater who thinks only about herself and will always be a cheater.

The story was a load of shit because you got info from your wife. She fed you a line of crap so your story turned out to be shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hehehehe she's a cheater!! really dear annony

you don't think we all know that! It's what we do boy, we read these stories BECAUSE WE KNOW SHE IS A CHEATER you dumbass. What dim witted ass wipe you are

Odyssey_001Odyssey_001almost 10 years ago
I wish there was a way to give -ve points

This story was juvenile and stupid - normally I rate 4 or 5 for good stories and don't rate the rest. The characters in the story were juvenile, the protag did nothing other than yell (drunk or otherwise), wallow in self-pity and get drunk more and yell.

The "wife" did nothing other than go slutting around, go home drunk repeatedly (with the protag doing nothing constructive) and again indulge in self-misery.

Disappointment from the author considering his other stories, hope he can rewrite using the same plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another

self professed cuck writer.

2nd and last read ur cck life story,,,no more

1 star

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Last man on the bus again...

Why am I always so late? Loved it, great story except for...too much alcohol and too much fighting. The second fist fight was unnecessary; he should have gone up and said something and then left. I think he needed a complete change of venue. Maybe he should have simply moved away totally. He could have written her a letter telling her he was leaving town and he would forward his new address when he got settled. If she was interested she could come see him. If she didn't want to he'd understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Its funny...

...but you ever notice how many problems arise when either a couple, especially a young couple, spend their free time at bars and clubs? And when a young woman would rather 'club it' with so called 'girlfriends', the girlfriend invariably turns out to be a guy?

Well, what sort of dildo of a man would let his wife go without him? A moron might, a retarded man might. But not a man who was interested in being a married man.

In all our years together, I can only remember my wife dancing with one other man. It was to a fast song and he was her cousin. Other than that, she has only wanted to dance with me. Do you know why? Because she is my partner and I'm hers. On the dance floor and in life too. We married when we were 17 and 18 years of age and are about to roll up on our 40th anniversary.

Oh, and before I forget again, I've danced exactly three dances with other women. One was my sister in law because my wife made me. The other was the father-daughter dance when I gave my daughter away to her new husband. And the other was one of the dollar dances with my beautiful niece after she married her new husband.

That is how you stay true and married to the one who should be your true love.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

there seems to be a deeper problem that was never resolved. Thanks for the offering.

Benedict12Benedict12over 9 years ago
Angels and Angles

As a retired lawyer you can take my word on this. There is no such thing as a legal angel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not worth the scathing comment.

Mmmm? Gave it two stars....I was being kind. It was written professionally....just to close to Cuck-ish for my liking.-BGunns

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Rethink this

Guy falls in love (frequently with a red head with green eyes)

For undisclosed reasons, she starts changing

He gets jealous and starts drinking

He sees her slutting around on a dance floor.

He starts a fight (or will start a fight in the near future)

She apologizes.

Half the time they get back together.

Someone said you only right childish alcoholic thugs. Not true...but not totally false either.

Change things up a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well ???

i think he should have an DNA on the child... I liked the story... 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just anuther wimpy writing

maybe a auto-bio, huh.

1 star after 1st page don't don't care how ended. beginning was a puke up.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I've been married 40 years

And the reason why is because my wife and I are a team. Neither of us 'control's the other. We are a team of two to make one. Nothing comes between us. If anyone goes out, we both go out. And I can say in all these years, she has NEVER danced with another man except a cousin and an uncle, and that time just once. I dance with her and she dances with me.

We are a team. We are one.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 9 years ago
Another good one

Excellent drama, conflict, action, and love. Life doesn't run smooth, does it.

I see a pattern, scores above 4,5, for stories I find feel good bland, stories below 4,5 interesting with good plots.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry all those nights out late, finding her with a guy, cut your losses move ahead

this was a dead relationship with a women that thinks her cunt is diamond, and too self centered............... My wife and I were very happy and never went anywhere without the other until she passed away..........

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
2293 Followers
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...