I'm Happily Married...But Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
687 Followers

Gail reached orgasm from his going down on her more quickly than she'd expected. He'd either improved his technique from the first time or she'd gotten more comfortable with the new experience. After her orgasm they collapsed on the bed and rested. They were each truly exhausted and went to sleep much earlier than usual.

Sunday morning brought new energy. After showering Gail suggested an early tryst in bed without the artificial structure of taking turns. Bill agreed wholeheartedly. For the first time they each got fully naked and hugged and fondled each other passionately as bright sunshine illuminated their naked bodies. The absence of scarves gave them the freedom to each move about using hands and mouths wherever he or she wished. Bill grasped her hips and ass so forcefully Gail felt she was being crushed.

With his arms around her and a hand fondling her ass his face was aligned with her chest. Not surprisingly Bill's attention focused on his wife's breasts. For several days he'd been concentrating on Gail's pussy. It was apparently now the time to revisit her big breasts and suck on her delicious nipples. His hand and mouth assaulted her soft flesh. Gail accepted his lust and enjoyed basking in his worship of her best body parts. His mouth on her nipples excited her physically and she visualized his fucking her with great passion. While he manhandled her breasts she occupied herself by gently reaching a hand down to toy with his cock and balls.

After some prolonged foreplay Bill rolled onto his back and told Gail to climb on top of him. The request took her by surprise and she was confused. Bill repeated himself and reminded her that she was to do as she was told. He explained that he wanted them to have sex with her on top; more specifically, with her kneeling on top of him. She tried to comply but didn't understand exactly what he wanted. After some gesturing and hand guidance by Bill, Gail was kneeling over his groin, impaled on his large cock. She realized that this position would require her to do most of the moving since his ability to move his hips was limited. She was intrigued by her new role and slowly ground on his cock. She used her legs to slowly lift and lower her pussy on his cock. It was a very different feeling as she slowly filled and emptied herself with his hard cock. She increased the speed of her movements and gained more self confidence.

Her breasts were hanging naturally in full view of Bill's eyes and within his reach. He was clearly enjoying the sight of them and their subtle movement as Gail rode him. His hands came up to fondle her. That gave Gail an impulsive thought and she pushed his hands away saying, "Put your hands down and keep them down. I have something else in mind."

Gail brought her hands to the underside of her breasts and lifted them. She moved her hands as if weighing them and cooed an approving sound. She adjusted her hands and cupped her breasts seductively while watching Bill's face. She moved her hands to fondle her breasts and then lifted them toward him in an offering gesture saying, "I've never handled these for you to see. I know how obsessed you are. I'll bet you fantasize about me just this way- offering my big soft breasts to you. This is how I touch them when I shower- except then I have lots of slippery shower gel on my fingers. I love to run my slippery hands over them. With the shower gel my hands glide over the skin and when I squeeze I can feel my breasts change shape as they ooze under my fingers."

Bill groaned as he watched and listened. Her hands on her tits and her monologue were everyman's dream come true.

"My nipples are always hard when I touch myself in the shower. As my palms pass over them I get a thrill in my pussy. You can imagine how my erect nipples- lubed with shower gel -- get gently teased by my palms. Can you see how hard my nipples are right now? They can sense you staring at them. They like the attention."

Gail moved her hands so that her thumbs and forefingers were at her nipples and toyed with them as Bill looked on. She said, "Ooh. They're very big and hard. I pinch them like this in the shower, too. Of course, with the gel my fingers slip off and I have to pinch again- only a little harder. They're very hard right now for you. That's the way you like them, right?"

Bill's hands came up to her tits and crowded out her hands as he roughly grabbed each breast and fondled it. "My wife's body has been possessed by a sexy demon who knows a lot more about sex than my wife did. What you just did with your hands was incredibly sexy. I'd love to see your hands on you like that every day. I guess I'll hang around outside the shower every morning."

Gail was proud that she'd instinctively known how to please her husband. Somehow she'd just known that fondling her breasts and talking dirty would be exactly what he'd like. She'd never acted that way before but guessed a female's mind and body was programmed at birth with the skills to seduce the male. It was a very different feeling to be in control. Her breast play had set the mood. She was in control of the pace and depth of their sexual union. She experimented with her hip's movements and with going faster or slower. Being on top was sexy but tiring. She decided to try something new and lifted her hips a few inches. She held her hips there and leaned forward resting part of her weight on her arms. Her breasts hung teasingly close to Bill's face. In the most wanton voice she could muster she said, "Fuck me."

Bill's hips rose and fell thrusting into her before the words had been spoken to invite him. His hands grasped her hips to hold her in place as his hips might otherwise have toppled her. Bill's eyes were riveted to her swinging breasts as he developed a sequence of thrust and withdrawal which was echoed in her breasts. He said, "If the demon in you demands my soul I'll give it up readily for her to stay. Tell me the sexy demon will stay. My cock loves what the sexy demon has done to my naïve wife."

"I love it too. Fuck the sexy demon. Reward her with your big cock. She'll stay if she's well fucked."

Bill did exactly that. The power of his thrusts increased and he tightened his hold on her hips. Gail's tits whipped forward and back in front of him and he could feel his cock nearing the point of no return. "I'm going to cum," he cried. "The sexy demon has drained me again." Saying that, he held his hips up -pushing and holding his cock buried to the hilt as he spurted into her. Gail didn't climax but was thrilled by the experience they'd shared. Bill had made her take control and she'd pleasured him well.

Gail couldn't wait to report her successes to Mona at their next session.

Tdisk
Tdisk
687 Followers