I'm in Love with Gentry Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,971 Followers

When I returned to the pool, I knew that I had to tell her, and I hoped that this would turn our relationship in a different direction.

"Uh, I have a confession," I said.

"No, let me guess!" Gen said, trying to be funny. "You just went inside and jerked off?"

"Yes, genius, I did. I went in the bathroom and beat my meat on the toilet seat. And, I saw your panties laying on the floor. And I thought about what you said about masturbating at night and I figured your used panties would smell like your pussy. And I wanted to know what that smell is, so I picked 'em up and smelled 'em, and I've never cum so hard in my entire life."

"Wow," she said slowly. "You sniffed my panties when you masturbated? I'd call you a fucking pervert except that I've masturbated in the bathroom sniffing your undies a few times myself."

"Holy shit," I said. "Holy shit. I never would have guessed that in a million years." It occurred to me that Gen may have never actually done what she had just described but instead was just saying it to make me feel better about my confessed fetish; if so, it was an incredibly nice thing of her to do.

"Al, I've told you before, I think you're a hot guy. And, yes, I do know that you're my brother, and I don't want to fuck you, but I get turned on seeing you naked. The difference is for me, when I get turned on, I get wet but you can't see it. You get turned on and you have a boner the size of Delaware and the whole world can see it! Even a blind man could see it!"

"So, you get horny looking at me naked?" I asked.

"I just told you that, moron. In fact, I'm wet right now. Just don't try to turn this into a big deal."

"No, it's not a big deal. I'm still a virgin and you're still a virgin and here we are, both naked, rubbing suntan lotion in each other's ass and both getting turned on looking at each other, talking about my hard dick and your wet pussy, but it's not a big deal." I paused for a dramatic effect; sometimes, guys can play the drama thing, too. "I think this would be a terrific time for us to play Truth Or Dare," I announced.

"Yeah, sure," she replied lamely, obviously not too interested in my suggestion.

"I'll let you go first," I offered, hoping to pique her interest.

"Okay. What's the farthest that you've gone with any girl and you have to tell me who, when, and where." Gen wasn't wasting time on any preliminary matters.

"Well, it was Shelley and, no, I'm not talking about the first time I kissed her. This past Christmas break, I was over at her house waiting for Dave to get home and she was there all alone. She had just broken up with Mikey because she found out he was screwing almost half the school: the female half. So she was telling me all about it, saying stuff about how she must not be too attractive if he wanted to go screw all those scuzzy skank sluts. So I said she was fine looking and he must be a total dork and she looked in my eyes and said 'you think I'm attractive' and then we started kissing and I felt her boobs for a minute and then I slid my hand in her pajama bottoms and inside her panties and I had just got my finger inside her when we heard her brother coming in, so that was the end of that. It was later that day that she got back together with Mikey; stupid, I know, but she did it, so I never had another chance to see how far she would let me go."

"So, now," I said in a tone indicating that my answer was finished and it was her turn to answer. "Same question. How far, who, when, where?"

"Okay. You remember that party I went to with Kim during Spring Break this year? Well, it was a kegger and I had just turned 18 so I wanted to act like I was all grown up and I ended up having a few too many beers. Actually, I had three beers but I've only drank alcohol like twice in my life, so it hit me hard. Anyway, I had the hots for Brad and he was there and Melanie was being a real bitch to him, so he came over to me and said 'let's go upstairs' and I said 'okay.' He didn't waste any time on romance. He pushed me down on the bed, pulled off my pants and panties and started licking my pussy. Then he started to take off his pants and I guess he wanted to do like a 69 thing. Well, Kim knew I was drunk and she noticed I was missing from downstairs and she figured if I was upstairs that I was probably doing something that I would regret the next day, so she came looking for me. When she walked in, Brad was just starting to climb up on the bed and Kim said, 'stop right now or I'll go tell Melanie.' You should have seen Brad move his ass getting out of there. I guess he must be totally PW'ed to that bitch. So, anyway, I've had my pussy licked."

Gen was so wet that I could see the juice seeping out of her slit. And, her nipples looked like they were as hard as rocks.

"So, now, it's your turn again," Gen said. "You sniffing my panties earlier has my curiosity going about whether I'm in any of your fantasies. So, what's the wildest fantasy you ever had involving me?"

"Are you sure you wanna hear this?" I asked. I was afraid that if I told her the truth, she'd think I was the world's biggest pervert.

"You bet I do," she quickly replied, as if she would be flattered to be the object of a wild fantasy.

"Okay, but, remember, you asked for it. Well, the fantasy starts with us watching a skin flick on cable while Mom and Dad are away for the weekend. Before long, I've got a boner and you're kinda horny, too. So, you look at my pants and say something about my hard-on and I say something about your pussy being wet, and then you tell me to stick my tongue in your pussy to make it even wetter. So we get in a 69 and I guess you're quicker than I am because you cum quicker than I do. And, in my fantasy, I must be pretty good at eating pussy because you cum like a bomb exploding and you stop sucking on me 'cause you gotta catch your breath. So then, when you catch your breath, you say to me, 'why don't we finish this with you in my ass?' and I don't waste no time jumping on your ass. I'm still a virgin so obviously I've never had anal sex but I did see it in some porn flicks and it looked pretty hot and, every time I rub lotion on your buns, I just wanna dive in to your ass and have sex with you there. So, there it is, if you think I'm a pervert, I guess you don't have to ever talk to me again, but you asked and I told you the truth about my fantasy."

"Wow!" Gen paused and it was apparent that she was searching for the right words to express something to me. "So you want to have sex with me?"

"Well, you asked about fantasies, and that's my fantasy. I actually fantasize about you all the time, Gen. In my fantasies, I watch you play with yourself, you give me oral sex, I give you oral sex, we have regular sex on your bed, on my bed, in the shower, and we have anal sex in the family room. I can't help it but you're the hottest girl I know and if you weren't my sister, I'd jump your bones right now."

"Wow!" She said it again. I still didn't know if she was okay with what I said or if she was going to call somebody and report me for being a perv. "I fantasized about you for years now, Al. Like I said, I think you're hot, too. When I play with myself, and I have the vibrator inside me, I think about you sucking on my nipples and having your fingers in my pussy, and I cum in about fifteen seconds. So, if you're a perv, then I'm a perv, too."

"Wow!" Now it was my turn to be profound and that was the best I could do under the circumstances.

"In fact," Gen continued, "I'm wet just from talking about it and I think I need to relieve myself now."

Chapter 5

I didn't think about what I said next. I said it way too fast to allow for any thought. It was reflex. It was like a two nanosecond reflex. "I wanna watch."

"What?! What are you, some sort of perv? Oh, yeah, we already established that, you are a perv, and so am I. So, okay, if you wanna watch, I'll let you. But, when I'm done, you've gotta do it and let me watch."

"Hell, yeah!" I said. I was ready for this. The bone in my britches told me I was more than ready.

Gen got up and headed into the house. I was right behind her, watching her cute naked buns the whole time.

"Al, I know you're walking behind me just so you can stare at my ass," she said, as if that actually proved that she was psychic or something.

"Damn right," I said. "And I'll be staring at something else in a minute."

When we got to her bedroom, she opened the bottom drawer in her dresser and pulled out a pink translucent jack-rabbit vibrator, along with a tube of lube.

"I've never seen one in person," I said, explaining my curiosity about such things.

"Here, you can hold it and play with it if you want. It's called a jack-rabbit vibrator. Actually, if you stand it up, this little piece sticking out the side reminds me more of one of those big cactuses you see out West. But, I guess I they called it the cactus, nobody would want to stick it in their pussy."

We both laughed at her last comment and it helped to diffuse some of the obvious tension in the room.

"So, what's the piece on the side for, anyway?" I asked with naïve ignorance.

"Well, obviously the main part goes in my pussy and it hits the G-spot. If you hold it the right way, this little piece hits my clit and it vibrates, too. The side piece is called the rabbit. When the clit and the G-spot get buzzed at the same time, it's usually a pretty powerful orgasm for me. But," she briefly paused, "if you turn this thing around, the rabbit can get my ass. I tried that a few times and I came so hard I thought I was gonna die."

"Well, I wanna see you cum but I don't wanna see you die, so just do it the regular way now."

She put some lube on the end of the vibrator and then laid back on her bed. She parted her legs and slowly slid the vibrator into her pussy. She made a quiet moan as it bottomed out, then she touched the switch and started it vibrating. She quickly lined it up so the rabbit hit her clit.

She pulled her knees toward her chest and her back arched so that her ass lifted off of the bed. Her cheeks were spread and I had a very clear view of her asshole. The sight of that puckered beauty had me wanting to fuck every orifice on Gen's body and I didn't care that she was my sister.

She began to thrust the vibrator in and out of her pussy like she was getting fucked. "Oh . . . oh gawd, oh . . . this feels so incredibly hot. Oh . . . this is so nasty with you watching me. And . . . I'm so close. Pinch my nipple."

I couldn't actually believe that she wanted me to touch her like that.

"Al, squeeze my nipple . . . please." She wasn't exactly begging but it was quite obvious what she wanted.

I reached over and gently pressed her right nipple between my thumb and index finger. I rolled the nipple between my fingers and squeezed harder. The smell of sex permeated the air and having Gen's nipple in between my fingers just made me want to have my dick in her pussy.

"Oh . . . I'm fucking cumming. Yeah . . . oh, shit, yeah!" My sweet little Gen was talking like such a gutter slut, I knew she must be really turned on. Her pelvis was thrusting as if she was fucking the vibrator and then, quickly, she turned off the vibrator and fell back on the bed.

She was panting like a dog. After a minute, she said "that was the hardest orgasm I've ever had in my life. That was incredible!"

"I'm mighty glad you enjoyed it, ma'am," I said in a fake cowboy drawl.

"Now it's your turn, Slim," she said. "I want you to get on the bed and straddle me so when you cum, it hits my tits."

"Aren't you the nasty one?" I said in mock indignation.

"No," she quickly replied. "You're the one who wants to fuck me in the ass, so I think you won that competition. I just want you to cum on my tits, so get on up here."

I quickly got on the bed and placed my knees so that I was straddling Gen's chest. She was staring at my dick like it was made of gold while my gaze was fixated on her tits.

"I'd love to suck on your nipples," I said as I began to stroke my meat. From the way she was talking earlier, I could tell that Gen really got off on dirty sex talk so I decided to give it to her. "I wanna suck your titties and put my fingers in your pussy. I wanna fuck your pussy with my fingers and then rub all around your clit. I wanna stick my tongue in your slit and suck on your clit until you come so hard you beg me to stop."

She was moaning and groaning like she was gonna cum again just from hearing me talk like this, so I kept it up. "I wanna have my dick in your pussy. I wanna play with your ass while I fuck your pussy with my dick. I wanna cum in you so hard that it feels like my dick's exploding. Oh shit, Gen, I'm so close, I'm gonna cum now!"

As I said that, it seemed that she was close to another orgasm herself, so I decided to help her along. While I continued stroking my dick with my right hand, I reached behind me with my left hand and put the tip of my index finger at the top of her slit. I began to slide my finger down between her pussy lips and soon located her clit. As soon as I touched it, she started bucking like a horse.

"Fuck me, brother, fuck me! I'm cumming so hard. I need your dick in me, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

As she began her orgasm, I could no longer contain my load and I shot several rounds of cum that landed on her chest between her tits and one that landed on her right nipple. "You're so fucking hot, I wanna fuck you all day long," I uttered as my energy was spent in sexual eruption.

I placed my finger on her chest and collected a glob of my cum. I then raised my finger towards her mouth and she opened her lips, signaling me to deliver my cum to her hungry mouth. She made a slurping noise as she bathed my finger with her tongue and swallowed my seed.

"Your cum tastes delicious," Gen said, "but the next time, I want to get it straight from the tap."

"Kids, I'm home!" It was Mom's voice and it sounded like she had just come through the front door.

Chapter 6

"Holy shit, it's 5 o'clock already," I exclaimed in a hushed tone, taking a quick glance at Gen's bedside alarm clock. "Run and get in the shower."

Gen jumped up and ran naked towards the bathroom. Fortunately, Mom usually goes straight to the kitchen when she gets home from work and, from the kitchen, she can't see our bedrooms or the hallway that leads to the bathroom.

I had gone into Gen's room naked so I didn't have any clothes to gather up. I just made a beeline for my bedroom and shut the door immediately.

About 15 seconds later, I heard a knocking on my bedroom door.

"Hey, what's up with you guys?" Mom asked.

"Oh, uh, we just came in from the pool and we were both kind of hot and sweaty and wanted to take a shower so I let Gen get in there first, so I guess she's in the bathroom now and I'm in here getting out of my wet bathing suit."

"Damn, damn, damn," I thought to myself. It had suddenly occurred to me that neither Gen nor I had been wearing a swim suit for several weeks now and, if Mom was really observant, she would notice the lack of wet swim suits hanging up in the bathroom even though we told her we were hanging out by the pool during the day.

"Well, when you guys are both cleaned up, come in to the kitchen because I have something I need to discuss with you, okay?"

"Sure, Mom," I automatically replied.

I was sure that whatever Mom wanted to discuss was not something like a new recipe for meat loaf. Her voice had a serious sound in it. I was afraid that Gen and I had been busted and Mom was getting ready to lower the boom on us.

As soon as Gen got out of the shower, I had her give me one of her bikinis and I took it into the bathroom, along with one of my swimsuits. I soaked the garments in the sink, wrung them out a bit, and hung them up over the bathtub.

Next was time for an emergency conference with Gen. I took charge and announced the only strategy that might work. "If she acts like she knows, don't deny it. If she knows, she'll just get mad at us for lying. No, we just admit it and act like it's not a big deal 'cause we've seen each other naked since we were kids and let her know that we only do it when nobody else is around 'cause we know other folks might freak out about it."

"We're screwed," Gen said. "We're screwed."

"No, we're not," I said to Gen with a twinkle in my eye. "But if Mom hadn't interrupted us, you would be by now." As soon as the words left my lips, I made the smile on my face vanish and I replaced it with a look of intimate sincerity. I leaned towards her and placed my lips on hers. It wasn't a passionate and prolonged kissed, but it was a tender moment that culminated with my announcement, "I'm in love with you, Gen. Whatever happens here, I'm in love with you and I'll be standing by you. Now, let's go take care of this."

Gen stood there, her face expressionless, almost as if she was frozen in time.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked. "Or have you seen a ghost?"

"No, uh, it's just that, uh, I've been wanting to hear those words from you for a long time now and, uh, I'm just speechless."

"Well, maybe my timing for telling you isn't so great, but you'll hear those words again," I reassured her. "Now, let's go face Mom and get this over with."

We walked into the kitchen and stood waiting for Mom to finish putting a casserole in the oven.

"Why don't you two sit down?" she said in a voice that conveyed a command rather than a question.

"What's up, Mom?" I asked, trying to sound very casual.

"Well, this isn't easy for me to ask, but, my sister is coming to visit next week and she'll need to use Gentry's bedroom. I was wondering if it would be okay for you two to share Al's bedroom for the week. I wouldn't ask but you guys shared a bedroom so long when you were kids and you always got along so well, I thought you might not mind." Mom had a quite apologetic look on her face.

I very discreetly placed my hand on Gen's thigh under the table and gently gave her a squeeze. "Well, Mom, if that's what you need for us to do, I guess we can do that for you."

The idea of sharing a bed with my sexy sister for a week had me excited. Summer vacation had suddenly gone from wonderful to even more wonderful.

To Be Continued ...

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,971 Followers
12