All Comments on 'I'm Not Dieting'

by Noira

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
34, without a single diet ever

I am 34 and have made it without dieting. I am lean, crazy-curvy and strong. I love carrots as much as rocky road ice cream. My trick for overeating is simple, when you are full (or not hungry) brush your teeth. When you cook, enjoy something chewy like a Rolo. Oral hygiene combined with feeling great is a win for everyone.

tendermindholestendermindholesover 12 years ago
While it was really hard to masturbate to...

I enjoyed this.

I'm personally undergoing a transformation when it comes to exercise and diet. I enjoy my body much more than I ever have, and I'm resolved to continue said changes. That being said, I'm doing this for me. For years, I had people tell me I was fat, and that it was unhealthy- from well meaning family members, to acquaintances and even some old douchebag in a Carl's Jr.

However, I decided to change for my own reasons, and not for other people's. Sure, people will see the changes I've made and comment, and some people have even been negative towards it. I think that the issue isn't so much with specific weight, but them projecting their crap onto other people because they can't handle the noise in their own head.

What I want to look like, and what I find attractive in other people is personal and subjective. Frankly, regardless of her size, someone whining about eating something is never really attractive. A person with confidence in themselves is sexy, and I really do agree, that comes through in their writing.

Thank you for the interesting, funny, and unapologetic article-- I'll think of you the next time I enjoy a slice of chocolate cake.

~Tendermindholes

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Really Good Points

and you tell us what you're going to tell us, then you tell us, then you tell ius what you told us. The right way to do it. Good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ummm

I was under the impression that this was literotica,so where is the erotic literature? Just wondering, tell me if i am on the wrong site...

NoiraNoiraover 12 years agoAuthor
To my dear wonderful reviewers:

To those questioning the apparent non-erotic nature of this essay: who are you to question my wank fodder? It's hardly my fault if you don't share my fetishistic tastes for reading and writing intellectual essays on human nature and instructional articles on non-sexual activities.

Some people do have a specific size fetish, and so they might find this erotic on that alone... it is, after all, an essay on the topic of the psychology of a not all that uncommon fetish. In which case you merely need to have the right fetish to find this content somewhat erotic.

Second, there are plenty of erotic story categories located just a little to the left and down. If you're too dense to find the one tailored to your specific masturbatory tastes I simply can't help. It very clearly states that this is submitted to the "Essays" category and not, say, the "BDSM" category.

To the rest of you: thank you for your kind words. I'm glad I struck a nerve and I'm terribly sorry you found this difficult to masturbate to. I suggest in the future you try masturbating to my all-genre-encompassing erotica story, "Joe the Pirate". I'm sure something in there will tickle your tastes.

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
Great job!

Thanks for a common sense submission.

I may not be typical, but I don't care what size you are if you have a great personality, I was married to a skinny workout freak who hated herself, threw up $100.00 dinners before we left the restaraunt, and was never, ever happy. After our divorce I dated women of all shapes, sizes, and colors, with only one criteria, they had to be happy in their own skin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your work has been plagiarized

By the 'writer' of this article

https://community.yourstory.com/read/18393fd1da/i-m-not-dieting-but-i-am-happy-

Oz_JohnOz_Johnabout 5 years ago

You and your writing are simply beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous