All Comments on 'I'm Not Gay Ch. 03'

by blastinaglass

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yes!

Omg!!!!! I love this. It was so cute. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Next

there better be another chapter, I want to find out how his family reacts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
!!

This is so good! Please write more (I really want to see Bryson fulfill all the promises of sex he made)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG

Please give us more more more!!!!!!!!!! Bryson and Noah are good together.

hentaifangirlhentaifangirlabout 13 years ago
Ch 4

I hope you plan to continue writing! I really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HE BETTER BE GAY!!!!

I WILL JUMP THRU THE COMPUTER IF BRYSON IS NOT GAY! Yes, I needed to shout that! LOL I love this story. They are sweet together. I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
If

If Bryson and Noah get together, you'd better find Alex someone too - he doesn't deserve to get left out in the cold! :(

bleuetbleuetabout 13 years ago
OMG!

this is so intense!

Their conversations are so intense!

I'm loving this! I can't decide which character of the two is my favorite.

Thank you, by the way, for not making Noah the typical the weak and fragile whimp who is waiting to be dominated on all levels. Both characters are truly stimulating. We never know what to expect from them.

Time for Bryson to fulfill his promises!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Feeling so sad........

That the chapter is over.

I love this so much

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
soooo good

I don't normally post comments, but this just had everything I could want in a love story!

keep up the good work!!! ......... please :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

im waiting for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loving it!

I have been sucked into your story and charachters. I can hardly wait for more.

littlelamblittlelambalmost 13 years ago
Please Post Soon

I'm really enjoying this story and I can't wait to see what happens to Noah and Bryson. Even if you haven't finished the next chapter, it would great if you posted a comment on whether or not you're still working on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

where is the next chapter we are all waiting so don't disappoint us. please keep writing

LuvCammyLuvCammyalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Great story hope to read more really soon

Gayobsessedgirl_1Gayobsessedgirl_1almost 13 years ago
Gah

Love it. I hope you add more!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oh please say it isn't done...

I am loving these guys and want to see how good they can be together.

Amorata49Amorata49almost 13 years ago
Happy Endings

No, No, No! Do not write another word. The ending is perfect as it is. This was a very intelligently written love story, I repeat, love story. To turn it into just another suck and fuck saga would negate all that led up to those last words.

blastinaglassblastinaglassalmost 13 years agoAuthor
So sorry!

I'm so sorry everyone that the next chapter has been so long in coming. I've been quite the little procrastinator. I'm working on it right now and I should have it ready within the next couple of days. I know one of you commented to leave the story as is and not make it a "suck and fuck" story, but I'm hoping the next installment will have a little more depth to it than that. Noah and Bryson share a true love and connection and nothing they share together could be deemed suck and fuck. I'll try to make it as respectful and classy as possible. I felt that I had to continue the story to deal with some of Noah's less romantic problems such as coming out to the people around him and receiving the future he so desperately craves. I hope you all continue to enjoy the story and I will work hard to post in a more timely manner. Thank you everybody again for your positive and supportive comments!

yeomanieyeomaniealmost 13 years ago
ok... post soon! :)

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing job!

its truly one of the best stories i've read here. its very addictive and full of surprises which i love. great job keeping us wanting more! i also like that its a well developed story and not just a "suck and fuck" as someone mentioned. thanks for sharing, can't wait to keep reading the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SHIT HAD NE CRACKING UP LOL GRT JOB MAN

So, Noah, you're coming to the bachelor party, right?" Dane asked one morning.

"Why wouldn't I? I'm a groomsman, aren't I?" I said jokingly.

"I just figured it might be a little...boring for you. I was thinking that, if you want, we could maybe see if they could maybe get a stripper who was a dude...for you. I don't think the other guys will watch, but, if you want, I could get one for you and I would stay with you. I don't know. I just wanted to let you know that I'm not excluding you."

I STILL CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i am glad some one is enjoying this.? so far i am lucky if i can stay awake.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I totally agree with Dinkyboots on this one. Bryson is such an arsehole, I can't read further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crazy

Noah is the crazy one and I can't imagine why Bryson would put up with his shit. Supposedly Noah has worshipped Bryson all of his life but when his dream comes true he acts like a total asshole. I don't know if I can even bring myself to read any more of this series. Noah's just a bitchy female with a dick.

MoonlightSkyMoonlightSkyalmost 11 years ago
Noah !?!?!

I think Noah needs a little breather Time.. Or a doctor .. He's all over the place , he messed with Alex's feelings and he is blaming Bryson ... Smh

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Bryson is totally unlikeable - can't read any more of this. Our hero deserves far better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Asshole

Noah is a complete asshole for treating Bryson like that. Not only is he absuive but he can mpletely disregards Brysons feelings and acts like he knows that Bry isn't gay. Jesus what a twat he doesn't deserve Brysons love.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

They're both assholes because what about Alex. And Noah is even worse because Alex explicitly aske him if he was taken, Bryson may have been childish and ignored Noah as part of his seduction but at least he never involved another person knowing he was pursuing someone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous