All Comments on 'I'm Not Going Ch. 04'

by JonB1969

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JensensloverJensensloverover 10 years ago
This is a fictional story. Having said that, I have never gotten a woman pregnant and thus have never been through a miscarriage. What happens may be totally inaccurate and off base. Just remember, it's fiction! LOL

Asshole! It's called research. Its incredibly offensive when someone doesn't know whit about something, writes about then makes fun about it with the LOL because they're to fucking lazy to LEARN abut something they write about. I have a friend who has had multiple miscarriages you asshole! Have some fucking respect!

liberallysexualliberallysexualover 10 years ago
Ugh, Jensenslover.

Cry me a river. It's just a fictional story. Hell, I've had a miscarriage before, and thank God that the little boy that's in my tummy right now is going strong. It's just a story. If you were going to be offended from the get-go, you should've just skipped the story. Get off your soapbox. It's so annoying.

JonB1969JonB1969over 10 years agoAuthor
At least you left your name this time.....

Speaking of disrespectful....... you didn't even have the guts to leave your name, and you didn't even bother to read the story. If you HAD actually read the story instead of jumping to conclusions, you would see my treatment of this subject was actually very respectful.

TrellyWellDoItWellTrellyWellDoItWellover 10 years ago
loving this!!

Love this story!!! I can't wait for the next update!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well handled

Having experienced a miscarriage myself, I feel you handled to topic very tastefully and respectfully. I also enjoyed how supportive you made Zach, not just emotionally there for Mercedes but he verbalized his support.

The only criticism I have is that for me, after the miscarriage I had a flow for about 6 days after the event, so I'm not too sure if the woman receiving oral sex would have happened so soon. But as you aptly said, every person is different, so who knows.

Keep up the brilliant writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow... Someone didn't take their meds before reading this story...

Hello to the author..please ignore the fact that in this world there really are just crazy,insane and miserable people who are incapable of enjoying lifes small pleasures..you and this website I am eternally grateful to, for allowing me to escape this "mad world" please keep up the great work.. Become more as a writer and enjoy yourself ..dammit !!!!screw the haters sincerely your fan kiya

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker4 months ago

I think I understand. It's quite beautiful. 5 stars. Nice story. hope the finish is, too.

The BEAR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonB1969@JonB1969
409 Followers
Hi, and Thanks for visiting my page. If you've just discovered my little corner of the Literotica universe, allow me to introduce myself. I write contemporary erotic romance, meant for Adults Only. I write stories with an interracial twist, Ebony woman with white man. I thi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES