I'm Not Going Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers

"Okay. Just don't be offended if I don't want to have intercourse for a few weeks."

"Deal."

"However, oral sex is perfectly okay."

I grinned as I kissed her. "Sounds good to me."

Mercedes giggled. "Good!"

We laid there, kissing the evening away. We kissed gently, in an unhurried fashion. It had been several days since we had done anything of the sort.

I missed this.

Mercedes seemed to read my mind as she rolled over on top of me, running her fingers through my hair as she kissed me, her other hand straying down my tummy to fondle my dick through my boxers.

I missed this, too.

Our kissing went from soft and silky to hot and sexy, our breathing becoming deep and loud.

Mercedes nuzzled the nape of my neck, stopping only to say, "Do you want me to suck your dick, baby?"

"You have to ask?"

Mercedes laughed out loud. Then she began to kiss her way down, past my shoulder blades, down my chest, past my tummy and then suddenly her mouth was on my dick.

I groaned out loud as she practically swallowed it whole.

I lost track of how long she was down there, only that I loved every minute of it and missed her down there. Only when she stuffed my happily flaccid dick back in my boxers and moved up to kiss me, did I say, "Wow."

"Did you miss that?"

"Sure did. Whoa."

"If you can be very gentle, you can return the favor. No insertion, please. Sorry....."

I kissed her. "Don't be sorry. I'll be very gentle."

I rolled over on top of her, kissing her, taking my time, kissing other places besides her mouth - her face, her ears, the nape of her neck, shoulder blades - before I even got to her breasts.

Slowly I pulled the straps of her cami down, exposing her chocolate mounds of joy. Then I licked her nipples but sucked them only lightly, only using the soft part of my mouth.

I alternated between left and right breasts.

Only when I noticed she was breathing heavily, did I move down and took her panties off.

Then I lifted her leg up, and began softly kissing down her leg, taking my time, winding her up in the best way I knew how. When I finally arrived at her pussy, I just used my tongue to explore her, no lips and definitely no teeth.

I used my fingers to spread apart the flesh around her pussy, causing her clit to pop up. Lightly, I flicked my tongue over it. In no time I had her bucking her hips and moaning like crazy.

"Oh baby.... Yes. Keep. Licking. It! Oh shit!"

It look a little longer than usual to bring her to orgasm this way, but I don't think Mercedes objected.

After she came we kissed and held each other. Then I pulled the covers back up.

Mercedes looked a lot better. "I love you, Zach."

"I love you, too."

"And remember one thing. I'm not going. Ever."

JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers
12