All Comments on 'I'm Not That Stupid'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 236 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

So in fact Dan cheats on Carol. She comes to her senses but he is the one who cheats. This author does seem to have misogynistic tendencies in his stories.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

5 Stars from GW on this one 1`.. I believe I am the dumbest guy alive as My ex cheated all of our 6 years . I am now married to a sweet lady who puts up with my crap , Unless I start to make a fool of myself

pummel187pummel187about 2 months ago

DO YOU ALL WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH???????

men= a man gets married because he is IN LOVE with the woman

women= a woman DOES NOT get married for love only, no a woman factors in will he be a kind loving partner?, will he make good money, will he be a good father and is he intelligent and understanding man. .......... and so on....... I don't mean this in a disparaging way, no it's just the truth.

its the way women are, just as men have faults to. ....... for men .... well we DON'T even start to mature until the age of 35 or so

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19552 months ago

The story was hard to follow because the writer kept mixing the POV and pronouns. It still was a good story. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well Carol was delusional and abandoned her child during get walkabout, so even though she didn't have sex, she doesn't deserve to be married. But the MC was an asshat as well just primed to slip Beth into place. And there is no way she can sign away her custodial rights. Even custodial changes in postnups are not valid in most states. After a divorce, given how she moved out, he would get primary custody. And yes Carol is really that stupid. But the MC would go to jail after extradition fir taking Andy out if the country, nit to mention lose his job. The fantasist escape to Asia with the replacement hottie and with his son was surreal and not remotely realistic. S yeah hecwas pretty repugnant as well.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Its an interesting story but your mc lost sympathy because he was made to seem like a man who was using the opportunity to get his wife out.

The funniest bit is some of the comments you have, the idiots dont get it that its a story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dan may be the biggest asshole on Literotica. You an’t sign away child custody. It has to be decided by a court. Dan would’ve been arrested for kidnapping, as well he should’ve been.

Minus 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sometimes I read a story here where I actually feel bad for the stupid spouse. Carol realized her mistake but hubby couldn't wait to dump her. ces' la vie.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Okay story, but its missing final reactions from his ex and even Karin.

NoBullAlNoBullAl6 months ago

Not a bad story but would have improved significantly if a good editor had been used!! Too many spelling errors and changing points of view even in the middle of a sentence!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Terrible switches of PoV - even in the same sentence! Awful writing, maybe a decent editor could bring it back to some order.

Just_WordsJust_Words8 months ago

If we step back from the realm of fantasy and ask how this situation would end in real life, could it end with anything other than divorce? Well told.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

I feel sorry for the hapless wife. Women seem to be under a lot of self-inflicted psychological pressures, esp. Femdom agitprop ones.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@someoneother We’ve taken our grandkids on overseas trips. Of course we had signed permission from both parents with us. BUT NO ONE ever questioned or asked to see the letters. So even if we didn’t have those letters, the kids would still be out of the country. A father and son with a woman acing like the son’s mother? Who would question that they weren’t a family. Nobody would ask to see a marriage license.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

the last line was so funny

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Finally .... SlirCUCK grows a pair and writes a story that "truely" BTB! I quess the old saying is TRUE .... "a blind hog CAN find a acorn! Hope the readers enjoyed the story BECAUSE this writer will be back to his "cheating WHORE wife Apologist", wimp, enuch agenda with the his next submission.

someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

Written by someone who has no idea of the legal process, and too many delusions. He would not be allowed to take Andy out of the country without the mother's permission. But too many authors are just too lazy or too stupid to do any research.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Carol was incredibly stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Meh pretty average. Some interesting ideas but some unforced errors also and felt fast at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too many spelling errors and switches of PoV.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Average, three stars. Far too many unforced errors to rate four stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

On the first page... CHOOSE A POV and stick to it dammit! Back to the story. I hope I can stick it out...

JPB

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

POV! 3rd person to 1st person in the same sentence! "When they first got married, we had screwed like teenagers"

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

Still a good story about a foolish woman. One thing - the phrase "stupid idiot" is redundant.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

I have always wondered does anyone really do a trial separation or go find themselves or whatever? I never have never known anyone that has done it. I only seem to hear about it in stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mostly good, but missing a final reaction from Carol, as well as any sort of payback on Karin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Taking the son outside the country without the mother's knowledge would have been a huge deal in family court. Unless their written agreement regarding child custody specifically authorized such travel, the husband and his nanny likely would have been met at the airport with handcuffs. At least her prenatal care would have been paid for by the county jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's the switching a story telling point of view, as in a couple other of this author's story. Carol's an idiot for listening to her friends, whom she admits was all divorced, to live life like a single person. She gave notice that she'll be leaving "to find herself". WTF? She has a child, that should've been done well beforehand. Then, of course, there's her husband Dan, who's highly upset/ angry with Carol & her actions, according to the story, for the past months. However, he makes no attempt to keep in contact with Carol, including taking Beth & his son to Asia to now live.

--- And he says he wants to save the marriage if at all possible. Right! Doesn't happen if you run away & don't allow communication. While I might agree the separation papers were a good thing, everything else is juvenile at best. She had no right to act in the club like she did, & allow the guy to sexually touch her. He, on the other hand, had no right sleeping with Beth (it's assumed after that party) & then having sex with her!

---- Both Carol & Dan are idiots & actually deserve each other. I agree with the commenters below that, after Carol showed what type of woman she was in not listening to her husband but her alleged friends, he didn't want her back. So much for wanting to save the marriage if possible. (Then we're down to the messages not read/ listened to again.) 3 stars Bob

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

I, he, they, Dan.... Pick a point of view and stick with it please.

In addition, the MC is an asshole. Yes, the wife was a dumbass, but he was worse. Too many of these stories are written about petulant man children.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

So, actually who cheated on who? His wife didn't pass the husband test but didn't have intercourse. He, on the other hand, hired a nanny, took her to dinner and run out of the country with her.

During the whole time he didn't leave his wife any way to communicate with him. No way to clear all misunderstandings.

As I see it he didn't want her back. He was too hurt and angry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, he’d be in jail for kidnapping

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story.. I loved it!!

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

This story is just way to unrealistic for me. It smacks of someone done wrong(maybe the author) and probably taken to the cleaners, because that's usually how this works in a divorce. Now pinning a story of his fantasy revenge and how he thinks it all should have played out.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

The constant switching from 1st to 3rd person perspectives really detracted from an old story.

Obviously Carol was stupid and pretty much got what she deserved.

Dan had every right to be upset and hurt by Carol's actions since she lost weight. No doubt about it. However, his actions within this story were not consistent with someone who says he loves his wife to death and really wants his marriage to work.

When the party in his honor was thrown he says he really wishes he could share his moment with Carol. Instead he rents a limo and takes the nanny with him. By that point Carol was having second thoughts and hadn't done anything worse than she's done before she moved out. If he would have called and invited her he probably could have saved his marriage and cleared up whatever confusion Carol was having about their marriage. But, he chose not to. Then he runs off to Asia for 5 months and comes back with the nanny 3 months pregnant.

All of this happens without him talking to Carol after she moved out? For someone who said he wanted to save his marriage he made zero effort to save it.

When both spouses act juvenile it's hard to really find the story enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok Carol was dumb as a post. She accepted being tossed out and walked away from her son. The MC had no business though getting close with the nanny. But again it wasn't just him. Beth saw an opportunity. I don't think before the divorce is settled that the MC could take his son out of the country without permission from the courts and his wife unless there had been 1 year of abandonment. In fact it could have likely landed him in jail. Btw was the separation filing even countersigned? What automatically gave him full custody? Carol was a moron but the MC had bailed on his marriage well before the separation apparently. Once again a lot of close calls and two ships passing in the night; a favorite of this aithor. Btw Carol should have followed her husband into the restaurant. As an aside: Lesson learned is don't abandon the house!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Isn't it strange how the wife is always so stupid while everything comes up roses for the husband? HE GETS RICH AND FINDS A BEAUTIFUL WIFE WHO IS TEN YEARS YOUNGER. SOME WRITERS ARE TOO IGNORANT TO PEN A REALISTIC STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too many switches of point of view. Stick to first or third person and make the reader's life easier please.

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 2 years ago
Yes, you are.

Dan's character never grew up. He's still emotionally an adolescent. Raging, acting out, cutting off communication, throwing things, etc. This is little boy shit, not adult behavior. He's an angry man, looking for an excuse to run off butt-hurt. He doesn't think, he just reacts by lashing out. Emotion RULES him.

It's obvious he and his wife haven't actually been communicating throughout their marriage, because if they were, this kind of shit would never occur. The only realistic exception I can see is mental illness on one or both their parts. Which would be tragic, but unlikely.

I don't know if you (the author) are actually this screwed up, or if you are simply pandering to those who are, but this is the sort of behavior that is destroying human families and society. If you are going to participate in reinforcing and normalizing these kinds of destructive acts, you should at least get paid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story about a stupid, gullible, naive woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey got an account, I see you have never written anything here other than bitching about what others have written. Why not try it on yourself and let other pissants like you judge you just as nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story, as a mom I'm not usually against the woman in these, but she was just stupid thinking that there was a better live to be found in a bar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good concept but it came up short at the end.

Got_an_accountGot_an_accountalmost 2 years ago

Lose. Not loose. No wonder you don’t give a shit, you’re garbage too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story 4⭐

I always get a good laugh at all the grammar Nazis on these free sites and social media.

Get over yourself. It's a free word porn site that also has other non erotic stories.

Everyone is different and the word isn't perfect. So stop acting like it is. Again, it's a free erotic site and the only thing you loose is your time in which you would probably be stoking or poking yourself.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Yes, okay, so I can already hear the small group of authors who, while only two or three percent in number, still manage to make 99% of the noise, and 110% of the vitriol, when innocent readers are abused and castigated for mention of the fact that a piss-poor knowledge of English spelling and grammar actually DOES inhibit the comprehension, and ready understanding of, the very storyline that any given Author is seeking to convey to his/her readership!

Yet all we get from a very tiny minority of overly-defensive barely literate writers is scorn! Ridicule for being bold enough (rather than bald enough) in asking for another reader to skim-threw (haha) and weed out some of the inevitable typos! Too much to ask? ONLY if you have the Vanity of Bonaparte, Hitler, or Putin-the-Mad-Vlad.! Anyone with any pride in their work, would WANT it to be polished-to-perfection, BEFORE publication!

Yes, due to the constant "Gender-Jumbling" I have a strong inkling this author is E2L, but surely that makes this elementary check all the more essential?

Just saying!

through

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayabout 2 years ago

Ah, I found myself, all 175 pounds of me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awful grammar, spelling and constant changes of point of view, otherwise average!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story was a grammatical mess. You need a serious editor or proofreader, because it appears you can't do it yourself.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 2 years ago

Wait Wait!!!! No farm animals????? Come on!!! lol jk

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Just love a man of action, Carol got her comeuppance. Dan, Beth and Andy lived happily ever after. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ha ha ha. The arrogant whore lost weight and thought she was too good for a normal man. Lol. Now she is back to being a single fat whore. This makes me smile. Sorry ladies, your pussies are not made of gold, every woman has one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too many switches of point of view and so many spelling/grammar errors!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story, even with the bad grammar ! AAAAA+++++

jrphdojrphdoover 2 years ago

Good story. Have to say that after seeing the legal system in a couple states I doubt anyone would give the wife the bad deal she got

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

The change in pov needs to be fixed! It jumped from pov to pov without letting the readers know who's talking

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

gave it a five, DESPITE all horrible grammar mistakes. You jump from first to second to third person, often in the same sentence. A writer REALLY should understand English grammar.

satishnairsatishnairalmost 3 years ago

Good story. But buddy, seriously, you either need a good editor or a crash course in english grammer. Quit using both first person and third person in the same narration. For that matter you entire story should either be in first person or third person

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Would have liked to see a little payback in Karen though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for your story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

Too many POV changes, sometimes in the same paragraph, even in the same sentence. There's no way he can dictate the terms of the separation agreement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Two, too and to 1st person and 3rd person

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Good story. If there is a moral here it is "Communicate and don't listen to the shit your friends tell you."

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

On a day when LW hits a new low for the type of stories posted, I go back to read some golden oldies. Slirpuff is always good.

jflindersjflindersalmost 3 years ago

This is an old story, posted about twelve years ago as this comment is written. I liked the plot but the poor grammar, poor spelling and frequent changes in person from first to third and back again were disconcerting. I suggest editing and re-posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
He was as bad as her..........

........made up his mind, poor story, nothing original, author needs to have a real rethink

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story but . .

Sudden changes in point of view and please learn that 'your' is NOT the same as 'you're', it's not too difficult!

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great BTB story. I can overlook unintended grammar mistakes..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ho-Hum

Erotic? Not even close. This doesn't belong here.

A tedious, boring, who-gives-a-shit diatribe. No character to like or care about. Good riddance to all. EoS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
need more payback

Need a little more ending. How about some payback on Karin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He is a sucky communicator and so was Carol

Beth better be careful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

There was a lot of switching from first person to third person perspectives, sometimes in the same sentence. “When they first got married, we screwed like bunnies.” Made for a rather jarring read. Good pretext for the story, but the execution needed some work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another good story marred by bad editing

In short: Another roadkill carcass of switching points of view; sometimes in the same sentence.

GET AN EDITOR.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

A good story with a very happy ending. Looks like Dan was able to lose 175 ugly pounds.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Great story I can live with switch from first to third person especially when story good

Yes grammar errors but who gives a shit.

With friends like hers hope she doesn't have any enemies.

She cheated as soon as failed spousal test.

If wouldn't do it in front of spouse it is wrong and I consider cheating.

Even infidelity.

No compromising.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Find an editor please.

Grammatical errors run rampant through your stories.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Good

Glad he came out on top.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Good story

Carol picked the wrong friend and called the play. Her husband called her bluff and she lost it all. The best kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anon below is right

The MC could get those terms because the wife signed off on them. No brainer legally. A family law lawyer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: Anon 12/16/19

Don't know when or where your comments are based from or where but in my case you are wrong on every point you tried to make. Everyone of those things you called "bullshit" I was allowed by the court to do. This 27 year old father was also awarded full custody of two daughters, aged 4 and 7. So unless you know what you are talking about, in the future, don't. As for Andy's passport I don't recall it being covered at all when he got it. Signed: BTW

NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 4 years ago
Good story but....

The author knows how to tell a good story so now he only needs to find a good editor! Well that or take a class in proper usage of the English language. Way too many errors in wording and then either write in story form or in first person because it sure didn’t work swapping back and forth!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Some commenters are dumber than rocks!

They demonstrated that dumbness when they voted for The Donald! He had FULL custody of their son. He doesn’t need Carol’s permission to take their son out of the country! Donna was a slut! He found out and divorced her ass! He waited until Donna was served with divorce papers before he bedded Beth.

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Trolls will be trolls

Sorry folks he had FULL and sole custody, under law he can take that child legally anywhere. How do I know it happened to me, but my ex wasnt stupid enoigh to not tell me and when they would be back in the states. She knew what may have results she wouldn't like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I dont know what it was about this story

but the random shifts mid sentence from 1st to 3rd person really stood out

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

To the anon below me, calm down, stop masturbating and take a nap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Complete bullshit

Dan takes their son out of the country how? Without Carol's written permission, full custody of a minor child or not, he can't take him. But forget that. No way the kid has a passport and it takes months to get them. So he's going nowhere. By that time Carol hires an attorney who gets the whole matter into Court and she, not Dan gets custody. No Judge in the land gives Dan full custody in the actual divorce. When Carol's attorney points out that Beth and Dan are shacking up, Dan is toast. Horrible ending.

1 star

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
ReRead

An ounce of prevention. Yeah. Good stuff.

As for the majority of the Anon's; you need to cease and depart. Bunch of fekking whiners!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The errata in...

punctuation, syntax and spelling are rife in this resultantly confusing story. It could have been more interesting were it not for the confusion. Two stars is generous....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No errors?

Holy Cow, the story went from first person to third person back and forth, back and forth, sometime in the same damn sentence. I'm really surprised that someone who has written as many stories as you have, is not more aware of what you are writing.

Pick a POV and stick with it, Please!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Love

The story was great, and the writing was too. I didn't notice any errors, so I must be as dumb as you. I made my first poem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Agree

I agree with Swanze1!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Bunch of

anon whiners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah

I hate to beat a dead horse, but as has been said before, the writing in this story was horrible. I enjoyed the actual story but fighting my way through the terrible grammar and spelling mistakes made me wonder if it was worth the effort. I’ve read other stories by this author and I don’t remember ever reading one that was this poorly written. I hope I never encounter another one as bad as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a garbled mess

this story is. The first person and third person random and really mixed up, the tenses haywire and the spellings terrible."Your", is a personal pronoun. You don't use it when what you are trying to say is, "You are"-- which in short is, "you're". Who has written this story? Not Slirpuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jesus! For an experienced author this story is written horribly!

It had so many mistakes it was hard to read. You constantly jumped from 1rst person to 3rd person, back and forth, back and forth. Then your timelines was screwed up using terms, "tonight" when talking about something that happen well in the past.

This was a terrible story. He was that stupid for not talking to his wife. I guess the BTB guys liked but this was not worth reading in my opinion.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great BTB

Great story, really enjoyed it. Timmiriv can't help his stupid comments, he wears his wife's close. As Bugs says, "What a maroon!" .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Would

Would have liked to know what happened to Carol,after all she was still entitled to see her son.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee

In The Theme Of.... A Fool And Their Money Are Soon Parted.... Apply That Here !...A Fool and Her Husband Are Soon Parted!!!...Very Good Story Thanks ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous