All Comments on 'I'm Returning Your Call, Dickhead'

by Wanton Vixxxen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I am begining to fall in love with Dickhead!

I can't wait to hear about the next " date" with this character! Don't keep us in suspense to long.Keep 'em coming Vix

a real jrkoffa real jrkoffabout 20 years ago
lovely

Oh god. This is how a dickhead should be treated by a Woman. a WONDERFUL story. Now this dickhead is going to go wank into his beloved sperm bucket.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Uhhhhh,

Fay,

Why are you putting our private? what do you call it? on the internet? I sound pretty cool though. I never knew I came off that intelligent. I can?t wait to find out what happens to me next. Wait a minute, it has to happen first. Or does it? Come on May, tell me. By the way, I can?t wait to find out who the Dickhead is now. Maybe you?ll call me and let me know before I have to wait to read it. I gotta go, Slobber just took a cactus shit in my shoes.

Your main man,

A, B, C, Dave!

Kirk482002Kirk482002about 20 years ago
H, I, J, Kay!

Vixxx,

You have all us Dickheads here doing a reality check. I guess you?re telling us to take our Dickheads out of our asses and smell the Cacti. Or something like that. Most men tend to get a period of Dickheadedness. That?s when we need the women to step in and show us there?s more than viewing our prostate. Now I?m paranoid. I?m going to check for a sick green pickle dick.

Great job on a funny story! It just doesn?t stop from beginning to end. Excellent!

dharma_bumdharma_bumabout 20 years ago
To what depravities can He descend??

Is Western civilization "SAFE"??? Can our Heroine maintain her high standards of Ethics??? Or will she descend into the seamy cauldron of The "D" Monster's desires for "Her"??? Perhaps Slobberdog will become a Donor for "Davie's" pending "Add-a-DICK-to-me".... OR,

Perhaps Kay will run ScReAmInG into the night,,, torn clothes trailing behind Her!! STAY TUNED Fans,,, I sense there is MORE to come.. And I CAN'T wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Dear Katy,

Are you actually coming down with a soft spot for Dickhead? Oh, my!

Can't wait to read more!

=>Recall Suave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What Happened to My Last Post?

I absolutely, positively gave it a 100 degrees! Yet, it shows up as 50? WTF?

To clarify, that was a great story! I'd give it 6 stars if I could, not to mention 125 on the little red thermometer.

Is Dickhead running Literotica these days? They gotta get this crap squared away, dammit!

=>Recall Suave

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Redneck Sophistication Part 3

Not another date?!!!!

Have you lost all your grasp of reality?

You know you'll have to undergo torture by "hockey puck" joke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hilarious

what more can i say?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
????

I don't get it can someone explain? She is trying to fix him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous