I'm Seduced By Demi Lovato

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Above that I had a men's tailored starched white long sleeve shirt with a lacy black bra beneath that. I topped it all off with a matching pair of lacy black boy shorts.

Demi looked like a million bucks, she had a simple beige dress on, not to tight and not too loose, Just like some of her other dresses it had large buttons on it from collar to hem and the top three buttons showing some of her ample breasts.

We settled back for the drive into Dallas and before we knew it we had arrived at the hotel. We checked in and found out all of the teachers were doubled up due to the international auto show coming to town tomorrow. Luckily Demi and I were rooming together and there were two double beds.

We all hurried down to the lobby and were on our way to the Children's Museum of Dallas. The kids had a fantastic time, there were numerous exhibits that were hands on and they were all exhausted by the time we headed back to the hotel.

The parents took over and were now responsible for all of the children until tomorrow's outing to the aquarium.

Demi and I headed to our room and as we crossed the lobby Demi saw one of the executives from Mercedes and they began talking, the next thing I knew we were headed into the large auditorium where the auto show was being set-up. It seemed our hotel was adjacent to the convention center.

The executive was very persuasive and before I knew, somehow Demi had agreed to have myself and her work the show on Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday.

"Demi, I can't do that, what about the aquarium? I have a responsibility to the children and the school."

"No problem Pam we can work tomorrow after we turn the kids over to the parents. I'm sure the parents can control them on the bus trip home. Todd said he'd even have a limo drive us back home on Sunday after the show."

She pulled out a gold American Express card out; "The best thing Pam, we get to go shopping now for dresses, shoes and whatever we need to make us gorgeous on the Mercedes turntable. So Pam, what do you say?"

I bit my lower lip and smiled broadly; "Oh hell, why not, okay Demi, let's go and melt that plastic card!"

"That's the spirit Pam. Hell we can even go to the hotel salon and get a complete makeover!"

"Are you sure that's part of the deal?"

"That's what Todd said, according to him, do the works!"

We hailed a cab and took us to Dallas' version of Rodeo Drive and went from shop to shop to find three outfits, one for each day. We spent a fortune at Victoria Secret and I never saw so many different sexy lingerie before and knowing all I wanted was mine to have.

We arrived back at the hotel and had the clothes delivered seeing it was way too much to carry. It was already too late to try on everything so we slipped into our sleepwear and turning off the lights fell fast asleep.

In the morning everyone checked out, Demi and I went to the front desk and told them about working the auto show for Mercedes and she replied; "Oh yes we were giving that information yesterday. We'll move everything from your room to the suite. Just come to the front desk later today and we'll give you your card key, enjoy your morning at the aquarium."

We boarded the busses for the aquarium and all of the children were excited about seeing all of the sea life. I spoke with couple of the parents and they had no problem taking the children back on the bus to school.

I thanked them all and took a seat for the short drive to the aquarium. Once there the kids had a great time and before I knew it, it was time to head out. Demi and I took a cab back to the hotel.

"Demi, I'll meet you in the beauty salon. I'm going to go pick-up our room key and make sure everything was moved."

I got our keys and when I got to the hair salon Demi was already having her hair styled. I was quickly taken to the shampoo station where the stylist began her work.

Over the next half hour they worked their magic and when completed I was placed before a mirror and I was pleased on their work. My hair was swept up in a French twist, my make-up was flawless and I was especially drawn to how my eyes were done and how full she made my lips look with a wet looking pink lip gloss.

Demi came out and I had to catch my breath, she looked stunning. Her long black hair had auburn highlights in it. Her entire head was a mass on long ringlets cascading across her shoulders down to her ample chest. Her dark eyes drew me in and her lips had a bright red wet looking lip gloss on them.

The two of us hurried to the suite and all of our new clothes were pressed and hung-up, ready to wear. Both of us forego showers seeing we didn't want to ruin our hairdos.

We both stripped and suddenly the three hundred pound gorilla was in the room.

Demi stopped and stared at my pert breasts and because the room was rather cold, my nipples quickly stiffened. Little did she know, but they stiffened because I was looking at her larger and fuller breasts standing out full and firm before me.

I quickly found the strapless bra I had purchased for the dress I was going to wear and slipped into in. I had a difficult time hooking it and Demi slipped in behind me. She took the tiny strap from my fingers and deftly hooked it, her firm nipples lightly scraped against my bare back.

I let out a shiver and stepped away to slip into my panties and picking up the sheer white thigh high stockings slipped them on my shapely legs. Picking up my silver ankle length gown I stepped into it. Pulling it up around my bodice I pulled the two tiny silver straps onto my shoulders. I adjusted my tits in the dress and once again Demi was there to zip me up.

I took a seat on the bed and looking around, for the first time noticed there was only one bed. It was huge, but I was still taken back seeing only one bed.

I slipped my stocking covered feet in my matching high heeled silver shoes and looking up took in the lush figure before me.

Demi had put on a tiny black lacy thong and a black garter belt and sheer black stocking. She stepped into a knee length flowing black gossamer dress and lowering her head pulled the halter over her head. The dress had a built-in bra, but being extremely sheer, her ample tits pushed invitingly against the thin material. She took a seat next to me and reaching down picked up the black high heels and slipped them on.

Standing she fluffed her hair and looking at me put her arms out; "So tell me Pam, would this attract you to inspect my automobile further?"

I just stared at the gorgeous figure before me and all I could do was nod.

"Stand up Pam, let me see how you look, okay now turn slowly. Oh year Pam, we're going to sell some fucking cars tonight. Let's get down there and knock them dead!"

We got there and were led to the Mercedes turntable to relieve the two other women who were there during the afternoon.

We were a big hit with a number of the Texas oilmen and even some of their wives. The evening flew by and I never felt so sexy or alive before in my life.

As we headed back to our suite I was so hyped up. I turned to Demi; "Is this how you feel when you perform? I feel so turned on right now! There is no way I can go to sleep right now!"

She began to laugh; "Now you know what I through all the time. It's great for a while, but it gets old quickly and that is why I'm at your place now."

That bought me down to earth, but was still excited. When we got back to the room I called room service and ordered up two bottles of wine, a bottle of gin and a couple bottles of tonic water.

Kicking off my shoes I moved over to the large picture window overlooking Dallas' skyline. Suddenly Demi was behind me, I could see her in the reflection of the window. I held my breath anticipating what was coming next.

She gently placed her small hands on my hips and drew me lightly against her. She lowered her head and began placing tiny kisses along my shoulder and up to the nape of my neck.

With my hair up, it gave her easy access to my sensitive flesh. She worked her lips and tongue along my flesh to my ear and she nibbled at it until I produced a tiny gasp.

She moved to the other side and proceeded to set more tiny fires along the other side of my neck and ear.

She gently placed her fingers on my chin and turning my face towards hers, she lowered her lips to mine.

It was a closed mouth kiss to start, but as her lips began to move on mine, the kiss intensified and both of our tongues slipped out and began dancing back and forth. As hers retreated, mine advanced into her mouth and when I pulled back, she quickly followed.

I turned my entire body towards her and just as our bodies met there was a knock on the door.

We both moaned in frustration as I hurried to the door to allow the server in. He placed the tray on the table, I signed the bill, adding a sizeable tip and he was out the door.

I turned and Demi was on me once again, this time the kiss was more urgent and her hands traveled up and down my electrified body.

I moaned into her mouth as my hands moved down her bare back to her lush ass. Pulling her to me we ground our hips together.

Her hands were in my hair, pulling the pins out my hair tumbled down about my shoulders and she ran her fingers through it as she kissed me deeper.

Her hands dropped to the zipper on the back of my dress and just as she began pulling it down the phone rang; "Fuck, I just can't catch a break with you!"

She picked up the phone; "YES? Oh hi John, yes she's here, hold on, I'll put her on!"

She handed me the phone and flopped down beside me on the bed and laid back.

"Hi honey, how is your conference?"

"Oh well Pam that is what I'm calling about. You know we're having our conference at the Dallas Cowboy stadium, right?'

"Yeah, you mentioned it, why?"

"Well at the far end of the facility the Cowboy cheerleaders were having tryouts and well some of us drifted over there and you'll never guess who is one of the judges weeding out the bad cheerleaders."

I sort of knew where this was leading, but wanted to keep him on the hook; "Oh yeah, who"

"Dianna, can you believe it?"

I chuckled to myself and when I turned to look at Demi, she had pulled the halter down over her head and the dress was now bunched about her waist and she was lazily playing with her gorgeous tits. I licked my lips and tried to concentrate on the phone call; "Well she was a cheerleader John, now wasn't she? So where is this leading John?"

"Well I began to tease her about judging the new girls and not being able to do the moves or fit into her old outfit any longer and she sort of took me up on the dare!"

I wanted to make him suffer, but at the same time wanted to get back to Demi, who now had the dress completely off and was laying there in her sexy lingerie; "AND?"

"Well she should be here at my door any second and I was wondering?"

I cut him off, raising my voice; "WONDERING WHAT JOHN?"

"Well, what the fuck, I sure as hell don't know why I'm calling you, this is absolutely insane, forget it Pam, I don't know what's gotten into me, just forget it Pam, I'm not even going to open the door when she knocks, hopefully she'll go away!"

I whispered; "Yes!"

"What did you say Pam?"

"Yes John, its okay, just two things!"

"What, what Pam?"

"First of all I want a blow by blow, so to speak, of what occurs!"

"And second Pam?"

"I want the two of you here Sunday after the show ends in our room to continue what you and I are doing, okay?"

"Okay, okay you got! Wait, what do you mean what you are doing? What are you doing Pam?"

I chuckled and whispered; "Bring her here Sunday evening and find out!" I hung up the phone and Demi had a quizzical look on her face.

"What was that all about Pam?"

"Don't you worry Demi, I'm getting a glass of wine, want some? After that you're getting what you were tempting me with for the past month, so get ready!"

I got up and poured a glass of wine and held my breath. I had put it all out there and she had seduced me to the point where I wasn't thinking straight. What had I done? I had just given John permission to fuck my oldest, best friend and I was about to have an affair with her daughter! I took a big gulp of my wine and suddenly felt my zipper being drawn down and as it loosened my dress floated to the floor. With a flick of her fingers the bra was open and it fell from my breasts to follow the dress.

Taking another big swig of wine I placed the glass on the table and slowly turned around and I caught my breath.

Demi was totally naked; she took me by the hand and led me back to the bed.

I stepped out of my dress and drifting over to the bed knelt down. Turning around she coaxed me onto my back and as she hovered over me began planting small butterfly type kisses all over my neck, shoulders and upper chest.

I took a deep breath and letting it out closed my eyes and ran my hands thought her long sexy hair.

She drifted lower and planted small fires along the upper slope of my tits. She slowly ran her tongue around my stiff nipple and drew it into her mouth. Her full red lips plucked away at my sensitive bud and then moved its twin! I was in nirvana; I just continued to play with her hair as she rained kisses all over my upper body. It was better than I ever imagined and I tightened my hold of her raven locks.

I tugged at her hair and she came up willingly and we began kissing and kissing and kissing. This went on for over ten minutes and both of our bodies were squirming against each other as we slowly grew more and more excited. Sex with a man was never this sensual, most of the time it was bang, bang thank you ma'am. John is a very patient and gentle lover, but never, never even came close to this and we had just begun!

Once again Demi began to travel downward. She started small fires where even she went.

I flopped back down on the bed and just resigned myself to taking in all the pleasure this bundle of sex could inflict on me.

When she reached my nipples again she popped one between her lips and she tugged at it as her tongue flicked it back and forth. Shocks of electricity coursed through my body and settled in my sopping wet pussy. After a good five minutes and one explosive orgasm, she moved further down my body.

When she reached my panties, she bypassed them and moved down my toned thighs to the tops of my stockings. She licked and nipped at the sensitive flesh of my inner thigh and coaxed my stocking down my leg. When she reached my foot, she pulled the stocking off and began sucking and licking at each and every toe.

I went into orbit and when she sucked harder I let out a loud groan and started cumming for the second time; "You sexy cunt you! You watched John and took note of just how sensitive my feet are, didn't you?"

She looked me in the eye and smiled broadly and resumed her assault on my first foot.

I fell back to the large pillow and rolled my head from side to side as the sensations built once again.

Placing my bare foot on the mattress, she picked up my stocking covered foot and began sucking and licking through the stocking.

I never felt anything as erotic as this and what she did to my bare foot, she was now doing to my stocking cover foot.

Now totally soaked in her saliva, it was dripping wet. She reached up and gripping the top of my stocking, she slowly began to draw it down my leg, her nails scraped my sensitive flesh and again the shocks shot directly to my pussy.

The stocking slipped off my foot and dropping it to the bed she resumed her assault on my foot and I came closer and closer to yet another orgasm.

For a nineteen year old, she knew what she was doing and before I came again, she stopped quickly and left me hanging on the edge.

She placed the foot on the bed and began kissing her way up my calf to my thigh. She inhaled my scent and looking up, those dark sultry eyes met mine and I let out another shutter and I once again climbed the ladder higher and higher towards another orgasm.

Demi's hands came up and gripped the elastic waistband of my panties and as she pulled it down, I raised my ass allowing her to remove them. The gusset of my panties were soaked and clung to my pussy until it finally gave way and slid down my legs.

She balled them up and raising them to her nose inhaled deeply. She pulled them away from her face and placed them across my face.

I took them in my hand and inhaling deeply began sucking on my juices. I dropped them and my eyes rolled back in my head when I felt her mouth cover my pussy. "Oh fuck Demi, suck me, suck my cunt and make me cum! Oh yes, yes you beautiful slut, suck on my clit!"

She found it and rolling it around and around with her tongue she sent me over the top for the third time. My fists clutched at the sheets as my entire body shook in violent tremors. I broke out in a heavy sweat and I couldn't stop cumming, my ultimate fantasy was being fulfilled and just think; it was just beginning!

I gripped her hair and pulled hard, I needed a break and when I finally got her away from my pussy she smiled up at me, her entire mouth and chin was covered in my slime and she looked delectable.

I pulled her up to me and I kissed my juices away and once clean I fed them to her and we once again locked a long heated kiss.

After a couple of minutes of kissing we finally lay still beside one another and just hugged. After another minute or so I rolled Demi over and was now above the sexy teenager. Her long sexy hair framed her face like a halo and she looked almost angelic, but after what she had done to my body, angelic was the furthest from describing is sexy wench.

It was my turn to make love to her and I was going to take my time, just like she had with me, I just hope I can perform half as well as she did.

I went to work on her neck and ear and I could tell I was doing something right because she was wiggling her hips and moaning softly. Moving up to her mouth I covered hers with mine and we flicked back and forth and I traced her full red lips with my tongue and this teased her until she grabbed the back of my head and kissed me harder, driving her tongue into my mouth.

I never enjoyed kissing anyone as much as I enjoyed kissing Demi. I wondered if I was turning into a lesbian, but when I thought about John and his big cock, that thought left no doubt that I liked men, probably more than women, but that was yet to be played out.

She moaned her disappointment when I left her mouth and moved to her neck once again. Slipping lower my hands led the way plucking away at her much larger breasts. I thumbed her nipples and ran my fingertips around and around the tens of tiny bumps sticking up from her much darker areoles.

My mouth caught up and I did with my tongue exactly what I was doing with my fingertips and she arched her back trying to shove more of her firm tit flesh into my mouth,

She gently stroked my hair and watched as I toyed with those luscious nipples and areoles. She licked her parched lips as she was breathing heavily through her mouth. She rocked her hips from side to side and her legs slid up and down as she tried to scratch the itch I knew she was feeling in her pussy, the same itch she caused in my pussy earlier.

I spent a good ten minutes sucking, licking and nipping at those two gorgeous mounds of flesh. When I began to move south, her tits were gleaming in the light of the room from all of my saliva.

I left a trail of saliva from her tits down to her pussy and as I came closer and closer to her dripping cunt her movements became more erratic and she tried to guide my face to her pussy, but just like she did to me, I was going to make her wait and suffer.

I could smell her musky scent as I moved to one trim, firm thigh. She groaned loudly when I nipped at the tender flesh of her inner thigh and the sensitive area behind her knee.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers