I'm SO Happy My Date Didn't Show Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJQuick
AJQuick
51 Followers

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into me. The feeling was so intense. I begged her to stop as my orgasm was coming like an unrelenting, speeding train. I had never had my orgasm come that fast before. I tried to wiggle backward but she pushed forward, her shoulders pushing my legs into the air, and then she wrapped her arms around my hips and "locked" her face onto my pussy. I was at her mercy because I could no longer push backward. She focused all of her energy on my clit and I let out a scream. I let go of her head and my hands started to grab the comforter and sheets on the bed. I finally reached up and managed to grasp her headboard with my right hand and pulled the sheet taught with my left hand and held on for the impending explosion.

My tummy tightened hard and my legs started to shake. I let out a grunt that turned into a yell as the orgasm came closer and closer.

And then I saw stars...

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't hear. I could only feel. The feeling was of an orgasmic pleasure that I had never experienced before. My legs were shaking violently, but Jennie didn't stop. She still had her face locked against me. She never took her mouth off of my clit and she wouldn't stop. I remember pushing her head, trying to get away because the feeling was too much.

I gasped, desperate for air. Trying to fight off passing out.

And then the second orgasm hit. I remember my entire body shaking on the bed. I didn't have an orgasm in my pussy, I had a bodygasm. I shook against the bed and saw more stars. I could only feel pleasure. It was INSANE.

I must have passed out because that is the last thing I remember. I woke up a little while ago with Jennie cuddling me. We are still nude and I must say, her breasts feel SO good against my back.

I can't believe I wrote all of this on my phone but I was so excited I just HAD to tell someone. Oh, and I have to postpone our lunch date! I plan on spending the whole day in bed with my new lover. I can't wait to taste her and feel her cumming on my tongue!

I'll call you tonight and give you all torrid details. ;) Right now, I have to wake Jennie up. I can't wait anymore!

Love you!

Julie

Oh how cute! I just realized Jamie and Julie! JJ! GOOD TIMES! Dy-no-mite! Hahahaha!

AJQuick
AJQuick
51 Followers
12