Immortal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Maybe a quick bite to the neck?” She stated, smiling so that the tips of her fangs showed over the bottom of lip.

Lothie just chuckled, cupping the side of her neck with his hand as he turned to look at his friend, the Duke. The man certainly wasn’t worth the trouble of immortality, but maybe Gabriella was right in labeling him as a snack. On the other hand, Lothie did enjoy his time in the Broads whenever the Duke would invite him down and it wasn’t something that he wanted to give up willingly. Quietly, so not to alert the men to their presence, Lothie grabbed Gabriella’s hand and started out of the great hall, towards their apartments on the other side of the manor house.

“I must tell you about the most delicious girl I met today.” Lothie stated, offering his arm to Gabriella who gratefully accepted it. “I would have sworn that an angel fell from heaven.”

“Really, Lothie. You always did have a pension for the dramatic.” Gabriella scolded as they made their way through the winding hallways to their small but extravagant apartments that overlooked the stable yards.

Lothie just smiled at her, holding open the door as she glided in, the yellow silks that she loved to wear swishing was her hips swayed back and forth. It was a sight that had driven Lothie crazy many a time in his long life. Walking up quickly behind her, he grabbed her around the waist by an arm and spun her around in a circle, laughing as she squealed when her feet left the floor.

“You always know how to drive me wild.” He growled into her ear as she giggled and leaned her head back against his shoulder.

“That’s why you made me, isn’t it?” She asked, playfully as he pulled the cap off her head, watching as the curls fell around her face loosely. She turned and stared deep into his soul with those emerald green eyes, hauntingly beautiful even when she was a mere mortal.

In fact, that is how she got Lothie’s attention all of those years ago. He had taken to hanging out in cemeteries after the duchess’ death, pondering his new found abilities and powers while at the same time enjoying the silence that the space always held. He had heard a woman crying late one night, and a quick assessment of the area is how he found Gabriella, sobbing over the grave of her husband and darling baby boy, both recently deceased.

Those green eyes that held so much sadness, while at the same time calling to Lothie as if her soul were aching for something much more than the love that a mortal man could give her. She had been his first conquest all those years ago, a decision that he never regretted. It hadn’t taken a long time to convince her to stay with him forever and the pain of her double loss was soon forgotten as she and Lothie traveled the world, living a life that would stretch on forever.

“I wish I could tell what you were thinking.” Gabriella whispered with a smile, as she wrapped her arms around his neck. “You know I don’t like to pry into your mind, darling.”

“And I know that you never will or there will be consequences.” He growled, his voice tinged with laughter as she stood on her toes to kiss him gently, her teeth grazing slightly over his lower lip.

Truth of the matter was, Lothie hated the way that vampires could pry into other people’s thoughts, something that he rarely did. He had told Gabriella a long time ago that his thoughts were his own and meant to be private; a decision that she had respected for all these years. Lothie had grown quite good at hiding what little emotions he had left, his face hard like slate, but still very handsome.

Turning away from Gabriella, Lothie walked over to the two chairs set up next to the fire, enjoying the warmth that it gave off. His skin took in the heat and the permanent chill that had settled over his body was soon gone. Gabriella sat in the chair opposite of him, staring at Lothie out of concern. He was usually so much more open than this, although he wasn’t the most loving man she had ever met in her life.

“Darling, tell me what ever is the matter?” Gabriella asked, leaning forward in her seat to hold his hand tightly.

“I have never felt this way about another person in my life, Gabriella. Even when I was alive, I never cared how other people felt.” He stated, looking into her eyes with a look of determination. “Quite frankly…I’m bored with this life.”

Gabriella flinched slightly, her nails digging into Lothie’s hand as she stiffened. “Bored with me?” She asked, trying to keep her anger and sadness at bay. Finally, she thought, here is the moment when he breaks my heart and sends me away.

“I’ll never be bored with you, Sweet One.” He whispered, pulling her out of her seat and settling her in his embrace in his lap, nuzzling his nose against her throat. She smelt like roses, her hair fragrant with the scent. He slowly moved her head so her eyes met his, a finger softly resting against her chin. “If you had seen her, you would understand, Sweet Gabriella. She made me feel alive.”

“You said that about me once.” Gabriella whispered as she slowly ran a finger in circles over the expanse of Lothie’s chest that was bared through his doublet.

Lothie just sighed, knowing that there was no easy way out of this situation. He knew that if Gabriella had just laid her eyes on the girl, she would see the same things that he did. Although this mysterious Elizabeth filled his thoughts, he couldn’t ignore the way that his Gabriella made him feel. He would probably die, in a figurative sense, if she left him.

He leaned in and kissed the tip of her nose, making her smile slightly as he fingered the necklace around her neck. He had given it to her after their first year together, a symbol of his undying love for her. Lothie could just imagine Elizabeth wearing a necklace like this, but her heart had already been given to another. She wouldn’t be like Gabriella, nor did he need her to be; all he wanted was the intriguing beauty by his side to protect for all eternity.

“She’s dying, Gabby, only she doesn’t know it yet.” He whispered, watching her eyes take on a sad look of remembrance. “We both know what that feels like. And she will do it alone, which neither of us had to face. You always said that you wanted another woman to talk to while I was away.” He said with a sly grin.

“Lothie, I love you with all my heart.” Gabriella stated, her eyes filling with blood red tears as she reached out to stroke his cheek lightly with her small hand. “I don’t to share your love with anyone else.”

“You won’t, sweet one.” He whispered, giving her a smile. “I just want to help her. Nothing in my life has ever come close to the love you’ve given me, nor will it ever. If you trust me, I swear that you will feel the same things that I have the moment you lay eyes on her.”

Gabriella leaned in and pressed her cold forehead against his, her green eyes locked onto his as she thought about everything. Giving him a slight smile, she brushed back a few stands of her auburn curls that fell against his cheek. “Bring this beauty that everyone is talking about so that I may make my own decisions.” She whispered, giving him a deep kiss.

“That’s my girl.” He said, wrapping his arms around her tiny waist and pulling her into another kiss.

She sighed softly as his hands began untying the ribbons that held her dress together, a smile creeping across her face as he easily lifted her in his arms and started off for their chambers. After her laying her gently on the bed, he made sure that the curtains were drawn tightly, no amount of sunlight could get through the thick drapes come dawn. Of course, they traveled with their coffins in tow, but here at the manor house, there were strict instructions in place that the two were not to be disturbed at any time and this left Lothie with a certain sense of security. Besides, it had been a long time since he felt a feather bed beneath his back that he felt giddy as he crawled into the bed beside Gabriella, throwing his doublet to the floor as he lay down beside her.

“It feels like forever since you held me, Lothie.” She whispered, snuggling up against his pale chest, her arms curled up under her chin as she rested her head against the hollow of his throat.

Lothie gave her a smile as he slowly turned her onto her back, kissing her gently on her lips as he fought with the ties that held the gown together. Losing his patience, he ripped through the silk like it was nothing, making Gabriella giggle. Lothie never was one to wait for things, even though he had a thousand lifetimes to waste.

“I’ll buy you a new gown.” He quipped, kissing down her neck, his teeth grazing her skin lightly as he tore through her chemise, the linen providing no resistance as her breasts were bared to his view. “You’re so beautiful, Gabby.” Lothie whispered, running his hand over her throat and down her breasts, stroking each one lovingly.

Gabriella sighed and stretched out

beneath his touch, wiggling out of her torn

garments so she was completely nude. She smiled up at him as he stroked her hair with one hand while loosening his breeches with the other.

“You’re mine forever, Gabby.” He whispered in her ear, nipping slightly at the tender flesh as he settled between her legs, his erection pushing incessantly into her, making her gasp at the sudden contact.

She arched her back as he rocked into her with a force, the need evident in his black eyes as he hungrily sucked at her neck, feeling the fresh blood just beneath her skin. She’s just fed, he thought with surprise as he nicked her skin slightly, slowly following the droplet of blood as it traveled down her pale neck with his tongue. Gabriella whimpered and jerked her hips up uncontrollably as she cried out in pleasure.

They had only been separated a week, but it seemed an eternity to her body, her orgasm building quickly as he pumped harder and harder, their hips slapping together with brutal force.

“Lothie!” She cried out as she tightened up and then came hard, her body quivering beneath him as her teeth lengthen slightly, the beast deep inside her searching for something more than just a sexual release.

Lothie continued to ravage her, finally spurting his seed deep inside her womb as he braced himself above her with his arms, looking lovingly down into her green eyes which were glazed with passion and satisfaction. He bent down and kissed her tenderly, nestling beside her as she drew herself into his warm embrace, licking the little drops of blood off his lip. He closed his eyes, taking in her scent yet again, as he felt her happiness radiating around the room.

“I love you, Gabriella.” He whispered as she sighed deeply, drifting off into a contented sleep.

Laying there in the darkness with his love settled beside him, Lothie couldn’t help but search the land for Elizabeth. His senses raced across the fields, finally finding her, crying silently to herself in her room as she prayed to God that he would save her father. Her fear filled her heart and Lothie felt guilty for having found happiness this night while leaving her in misery. He also felt guilty for having invaded her thoughts, but he had to know what she was thinking at the moment, having thoroughly enchanted him upon his first glance.

Her thoughts turned slowly to her beloved, a man with brown hair and brown eyes, he saw, who rode a gray and white spotted stallion. He could feel her drifting off to sleep, shivering slightly in the cold as she dreamt of him coming home to her the next day, opening his arms and hugging her tight as he made all the bad things in her life go away.

“Soon, princess, you will have your happy ending.” He whispered to the darkness in the room, feeling Gabriella shiver slightly as he pulled the quilt over the top of both of them. He slowly drifted off into a well deserved sleep, thinking about the yellow haired girl and how he was going to change her life.

***********************

Chapter 2 coming soon: Lothie shows Elizabeth what life with him would be like.

***********************

Help me guide this story. Send in your suggestions and comments and I will make sure to fit the story to you will. Remember to vote. :)

12