All Comments on 'Immortal Love Ch. 01'

by literature_writer

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BigPeteHBigPeteHover 11 years ago
Really enjoyed reading this

Even without the incest this would be a great story, i love reading about magic, i rate it 5 :D really look foreward to the next part, i hope david gets ashleigh back

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Has he studied?

David should have been spending all the years since his mother laid the curse on them studying the bond between him and his sister and magic in general to find a way to counter what she did. Maybe he discovers a spell to view past events and he sees the words in the book when the binding occurred and finally understands a way to break the curse that keeps killing his sister or is able to see exactly what his mother did and finally counter it and make sure the miserable bitch is dead for sure. Good story. Love the ones with a plot and storyline beyond the incest aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awe inspiring

Amazing story i was pulled in right from the get go, it had everything a good story need from adventure and magic, to romance and danger. Looking forward to the next part its been to long since ive found a story that keeps me so entranced. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
....

where the heck is ch2...

I DEMANDZ IT NAO!

Now now there author, no need to use a Titanic sized hook, I could have easily been caught by this story with a hook big enough to catch a baby goldfish...

literature_writerliterature_writerover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you all my fans

Thank you to all those that read this book and gave good feedback and comments,

please stay tuned to this series as Ashleigh and David have more adventures filled with love and danger.

For those who wish to keep reading the series i am currently undertaking Ch. 02, but have stumbled across a writers block.

i have begun a new series about a vampire brother (if you are interested) and so will be splitting my time between them both - Again thank you all so much

LuvSftPlayHrdLuvSftPlayHrdover 11 years ago
I like it!

As an avid reader, I enjoy stories that actually have a PLOT! Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read more between David and Ashleigh.

om2001om2001over 11 years ago
love it

wow i loved this story since chapter 1. its got everything love, danger, incest and a good erotic part

can`t wait for the next part...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If I had a complaint

It would be that you did not wait until it is complete prior to publishing it. I am old and impatient, as I realize that I may not live long enough to get to the end of tomorrow, let alone a book that isn't even done.

BUT, thank you for sharing it and take something positive from me being a little irritated, as it means I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Mother was a fool, getting fate angry is never wise. Looks like you borrowed the asian concept of the red string of fate. You did make a one or two grammatical errors but nothing that diminished the story.

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
Very interesting

Would like to read more of this! It's a very good start

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
your not very smart are you

if you had written this whole story out in rough draft form BEFORE posting any of it the readers would have to wait for you to get over your brain fart. delete this chapter and wait until the whole story is ready for editing then post it a chapter at a time THE WAY YOU SHOULD HAVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE IT❣️❣️❣️

This is by far the best story I've read here!!! Please continue and if you could please make it into a book!! 😍 Will be waiting patiently for the rest...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good story but it was never finished

kaotic2kaotic26 months ago

This was freaking amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous