Immortal Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In two hours his love was to be given away. He wanted to die.

He went back into the house and knocked on his sister's door. She had already gotten changed into her dress and was just touching up when she head the knock.

"Come in." She yelled out.

David stopped in his tracks. There stood his sister wearing a beautiful white dress. It clung to her sculpted figure making her look more of a woman than a girl. Delicate stitching laced down the right side of the dress where it piled on the floor around her feet. Her golden hair was tied back into a simple ponytail that draped down her dress. He sighed.

"Wow." Was all he could manage;

"How do I look?" She asked naively, happy to see her brother.

"You look beautiful."

She blushed, her cheeks turning a shade of crimson red. Gorgeous.

"Ready to get married?" He asked.

"Now or never." She replied.

"Can you leave for a second? I need to re-adjust this dress." She said.

He turned around to leave the room.

"David?" She called out.

"Yeah sis'?" He asked turning back around.

She walked over to him, "Thanks." She said looking into his eyes and getting the warmest feeling.

Without even thinking she leaned in and closed her eyes. David saw his sister's full lips heading towards his. Badly he wanted to kiss her back, but once she kissed him all her feelings would return -- he was sure of it. At least for her sake he had to resist. Just walk away and let her live her life.

... But he couldn't.

He closed his eyes as she had with hers and revelled in the sensation as her warm wet lips hit his. Her arms snaked upwards over his neck and his wrapped around her curvaceous body. He felt the gentle nudge of her tongue against his closed lips and opened allowing her access.

She took the chance and darted her tongue in his mouth before he could close them. His breath tasted great on her tongue and she smiled into her kiss. Warily his tongue moved out of his mouth and into hers. She tasted great -- they tasted great.

Slowly she pulled away still lost in her haze; her eyes closed. He left the room.

Click...

A door opened in the recess of her mind, memories pouring in. Her brother, kissing, hugging, touching... She loved him. He loved her.

She stared dumbfounded at herself in the wall mirror. She was about to get married to someone not her brother. She couldn't, not now she knew about them...

She remembered their lesson... erasing memories...

"David!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

She heard the thumping of running up the wooden stairs, followed by her brother barging into her room, "You let me erase my memories?!" She shouted.

Without thinking she slapped his shoulder knocking him to the side.

"I asked you but never thought you would actually let me!" She shouted more than normal tone.

He did not speak.

"Well...?" she asked.

"It had to be done. You can have a normal life, forget about me and move on." He said.

"You really are stupid" She replied, no bitterness in her voice, only love. "I don't want a normal life without you. I don't want to move on unless you're there right by my side."

"Yes." She said smiling.

He looked confused, "Yes, what?"

"Yes... I'll run away with you."

Chapter 7: Fugitives.

With her memories back Ashleigh knew who she was, or more importantly who she loved.

There was little under an hour before the wedding when they made their daring escape. While their mother was in the kitchen preparing the two siblings made a dash out of the house and into the trees.

Laughing as they ran the siblings ran with glee holding hands and dodging the trees. Neither had a clue where they were heading and neither cared. Finally, once again, they had each other and that was enough. With reckless abandonment they headed for the dense treeline. Holding hands Ashleigh laughed and hugged her brother never missing a foot as they avoided the fallen branches.

Exhausted they stopped after twenty minutes, David leaning against a tree with his baby sister wrapped in his arms as they kissed freely. The bottom of her wedding dress soiled with the mud and leaves and fallen twigs did nothing to lessen her beauty. David's hands slid across her back memorising her shape before coming to rest inches above her butt. She giggled into his mouth, a sound and feeling he could never tire of.

He ran his hands lower cupping her ass cheeks and lightly squeezing before resting on them. She leaned her head back and laughed -- a beautiful sound -- before returning kissing her brother. He lifted her off the floor as she wrapped her legs around his waist; he turned around and leaned her against the tree for better support. His hands roamed over her body eliciting a moan from her, he never strayed to her breast though.

Finally he set her down. She panted, kissing none stop for a good thirty minutes does that to a person. She held his hands as they walked slowly through the trees.

"So what do we do about tonight?" She asked looking into her brother's eyes never actually caring as long as they were together.

"Tonight..." He grinned and winked, she kissed him for that, "We sleep under the stars."

She smiled at the thought.

It was a good setup they had in the woods. David had managed to get a reasonably large fire going, built into a hole in the floor so they wouldn't burn in the night and Ashleigh had constructed a reasonable shelter in the event it rained.

David had wandered off to find some food for them leaving Ashleigh at the make-shift camp. Huddled around the fire she had sat on the dirt not caring about the white dress that already had the stains of their adventure. Staring into the flickering flames her mind wandered back to her brother, her lover.

She would no longer have a normal life, she would no longer be a powerful witch like her mother -- but she didn't care anymore. She was with her brother and that was all that mattered in the world, who knew what the future brought but as long as they were together she was sure they could face it head on... if only she knew.

David returned a while later just as the sun was beginning to set, as he came through the bush Ashleigh grabbed his, now her, knife. As soon as she saw who it was she sighed relief and put it back. Hauled over his broad and muscular back was a wild boar, blood dripping from its neck where it flowed down his shirt.

"You're jumpy." He laughed.

"And you're dirty." She replied raising her eye brow -- how could the man be covered in blood and grime and yet still look gorgeous?

He shrugged and threw the boar near the roaring fire.

"But you're still beautiful." He smiled sitting down and kissing her lips.

"So what's this?" She asked pointing at the dead animal lying beneath his feet.

"Dinner."

"Yeah but what is it?"

He gave a chuckle, "Boar, you never had boar before?"

"Probably, just never seen it whole before." She replied shrugging her shoulders.

He chuckled again, "Then allows me to be your first."

She giggled and met his lips in another kiss, "Always." She sighed into his mouth.

The two siblings lay together watching the sun set amongst the trees while the intoxicating smell of cooking meat filled the air. Using his hunting knife David sliced off chunks of cooked meat before handing them to his sister where she happily accepted and ate.

They finished their meal of meat before the first stars had risen, when sky filled with all colours of the rainbow lighting the heavens above.

And once again, they kissed as if they had only just returned to each other's arms. Passion and fire, lust and love tangled together in locked lips.

The night drew on, the fire died down and soon the chill of the night air caught up to them. Though not unpleasant things could have been much better.

Ashleigh sighed into his chest as his arm draped around her making sure she was warm.

"Tonight's my wedding night." She sighed comfortably.

"To the wrong groom." He replied kissing her forehead.

"You know what happens on a brides wedding day?" She asked looking into his brown eyes.

He didn't respond.

She leaned forward, kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, "She becomes a woman."

"You already are." He whispered back in reply.

"Not yet, no." She said looking into his eyes and holding his hand in hers, she kissed his knuckles, "Make love to me David."

Chapter 8: A night to remember

His eyes bulged; did she really just ask that?

As if not waiting for a response she swung her leg over his and straddled in his lap. Her hands dropped his to abs roaming the tense and toned muscles. They kissed feverishly hungry for one another. Their tongues thrashed about in each other's mouths as their hands explored each other's body.

Her hands grabbed the hem of his shirt before pulling off his body exposing his muscular torso to the chill of the night. She kissed his stomach leaving a trail of kisses until she reached his lips with a passionate kiss. His hands rested on her waist gripping her top as he pulled her closer for a kiss. Soon that too came off as the two topless siblings smothered each other's bodies in kisses and moans.

His hands found her breasts and cupped one in each hand, he squeezed alternating between each breath; she moaned arching her back and pushing out her breasts to her waiting brother.

His hand stopped kneading her breast and rubbed down her flat but firm stomach before trailing under her muddy dress. Bare.

His fingers rubbed inches away from her pussy, no hair, shaven. She drew her hips forward and up trying to give easier access but each time she moved forward his hand pulled back slightly, always denying her the small chance he was going to touch her.

She sighed frustrated, "David please..." She begged, "No more teasing."

He smiled and winked, before she felt his hand slip further down, he was doing it; he was actually going to touch her most private area...

Then it happened... his fingers finally touched her wet pussy. Incredible.

She moaned into his mouth as his hand drew circles across her pussy. His fingers slipped into her folds and gently spread her pussy lips before rubbing gently where he knew her clit would be.

She arched her back and screamed as he eloped one of her breasts in his mouth gently sucking on her nipple. He rolled it between his teeth and pulled slightly listening to her purr. He alternated between breasts, taking one in his mouth and licking at her mounds drawing out small purring and moans with each one.

He stopped rubbing her clit up her dress and slowly slipped a finger into her waiting wet pussy. He pushed only to the knuckle as she slowly humped her hips back and forth; he pushed in a little harder before slipping in another finger. If anyone had been walking through the trees at that time they would have thought someone was being tortured as she screamed into the night, her brother's fingers working pleasure throughout her nerves.

Her hands slid from around his waist and down into his trousers... she was finally going to touch her first cock... Her brother's cock.

Her delicate hands wrapped around his meaty shaft. He was by no means enormous but he was definitely well endowed. Her small soft hands rubbed up and down his rigid pole, rubbing the small amount of precum on her thumb and over the head of his penis.

He moaned in appreciation as did she as his digits slowly worked her towards an orgasm.

He pumped his fingers faster feeling the walls of her vagina contracting and relaxing every so often, she was near.

Soon her hips were moving in rhythm to his movements, as he pushed in she moved forward and then back till forward when they met, all the time her hand furiously pumping away at his cock. Her eyes were closed and her hair was matted to her head with sweat but she radiated a soft almost angelic glow, flushed from an impending orgasm.

With the wail of a banshee she came, flooding his fingers with her female juices, screaming out obscenities and vulgarities David didn't even know she knew. Her pussy clamped down on his fingers threatening to snap them right off, her hand froze on his cock squeezing with pressure. Blood rushed to her face giving her a post orgasmic flush, reddening her cheeks and giving her a new glow.

Slowly she descended from her orgasmic high, her breathing slowed, her heart rate slowed and very slowly she opened her eyes looking up at her brother.

"Wow." Was all she could muster.

He chuckled and smiled, "First time?" He asked removing his hand from her dress eliciting a small pout from her.

"Yes." She quietly, tiredly whispered.

She let go of his cock. With an almost shaky but seductive voice she kissed him and said, "Now make me a woman, brother."

Somehow it finally dawned in -- brother -- it was taboo. And it made it just that more special.

With shaky hands he slipped the shoulder straps of her dress down her arms letting it fall naturally. As gravity worked its magic the dress peeled away from her body, her breasts finally exposed to his wandering gaze. Two magnificent mounds pushing out from her chest, not large nor small, perfect -- at the least a B cup (if that system was around).

But nothing could have mentally prepared him for when he saw his sister stark naked as the day she was born showing her body to his eyes. He raked in everything, her proud chest, her bald pussy with not a single hair in sight. Was she naturally bald or shaved -- he could see no stubble...

A grin as wide as the grand canyon spread across his face, he stood up and embraced her in his arms kissing her mouth before trailing down her neck listening to the sweet moans she gasped.

Her hands gripped the waistband of his trousers and slowly she kneeled down pulling them to the ground as she went. His hard cock sprang to life in the chilly night air; she smiled and giggled leaning forward and kissed his hard member. He stepped out of his trousers as she threw their clothes littered around them into a pile against the tree.

Using the make shift shelter she had prepared earlier they crawled under the shelter roof covered with leaves and other vegetation and lay beside one another.

It was a reasonable shelter, perched between two trees with three branches stretching from one trunk to the other, the top covered with leaves and other vegetation for waterproofing. Not five feet away from the shelter the once burning, now smouldering, logs randomly spat embers into the night.

With arms around each other's naked bodies they kissed knowing that they would never stop kissing as long as they were together.

David crawled above her slender naked frame looking down into her hazel eyes, smiling against her grinning white teeth. He kissed her forehead and then her nose followed by her lips and then her neck, enjoying her squirming underneath with each kiss.

She looked into his brown eyes, "Please." She almost begged.

That was all he needed. Careful not to press his weight on top of her he braced himself and ran his shaft along her slit.

She closed her eyes enjoying the sensation of pleasure he was giving her just by rubbing against, her lips parted to ask him to enter, when she felt his cock slowly push forward, she moaned.

Very slowly he entered her. Inch by inch he eased himself into his sister, bonding their bodies as one -- their heart bond glowing brighter and brighter blinding his vision with pink spots.

He pushed forward another inch and felt her barrier -- the hymen -- she was indeed a virgin.

He felt her hand run down his back and hold onto his ass, he felt her arms pull him forward with his body following, rupturing her hymen. With a final push forward he felt that small barrier that had guarded his baby sister's treasure for 18 years slowly give and then split; she was a woman now.

It was painful, very painful. Ashleigh screamed out in pain as her brother pulled back out but not completely. He held her body and whispered in her ear that everything was fine; it was going to be alright. She sobbed into his shoulder but he did not pull out, nor did she want him to.

Slowly but surely the pain subsided and new feelings radiated from her body. She tapped him twice on the shoulder and moaned as he began his gentle rhythm inside her. She did her best to match his strokes trying to meet him when he entered her fully. Small gasps and moans escaped her parted lips as her brother fucked her. As they fucked they stared into each other's eyes. Smiling all the way through.

They moved faster in tempo, their moans becoming louder and faster, "Fuck me David." She repeatedly moaned holding his body as they moved as one fucking on the cold muddy floor in the trees. The slapping of skin on skin drowned out the noise of the howling wind and the heat built up between them kept the chilly night air at bay.

Giggling Ashleigh wrapped her legs around his waist as he pummelled into her.

Her hips rolled into hers, his face leaning forward as they kissed. She muttered something jumbled.

Her panting came faster as she closed her eyes and arched her back into the night. Her whole body shuddered and not because of the cold.

David felt her pussy clamp on his cock and smiled inwardly that his sister had achieved another orgasm, he was close himself, he could feel the tension in his balls building.

With speed and rigor he fucked his baby sister. He heard her wail as his member plundered her treasure. He felt that familiar tingle in his balls knowing soon he was going to spill his seed -- but where? Inside his sister? Should he pull out?

He slowly withdrew his cock and was surprised to hear his sister moan in disappointment. Her hands held his ass and pushed him forward re-entering his sister.

Leaning in his ear he whispered, "I'm close." Hoping she knew what he meant and would let him out.

She didn't. Even when he screamed her name and bottomed out inside her she never let him go. Spurt after spurt of his thick white semen erupted from his balls and into his waiting baby sister writhing beneath his body. Again she arched her back and dropped into her brother's cock screaming furiously into the night.

Spent he slowly pulled out. Leaning onto his elbows as not to crush her beneath him they kissed.

Finally he rolled beside her and wrapped his arms around her naked body cuddling her in the cold wind.

Lying beside each other their heart bond glowed brighter than ever, a deep plush pink amongst the cream colour of their flesh.

"I love you." Whispered Ashleigh.

"Right back at you." Replied David.

Without the luxury of warmth the two siblings fell asleep beside each other naked. The moon's light shining down on them, they were the perfect pair... they belonged together... but for how long.

Chapter 9: Curses

David awoke to the first rays of sunshine. His sister snuggled in his arms peacefully as she slept. She was radiant in the morning sun, her golden blonde hair covered in twigs and leaves, her back and arms covered in caked mud. Sleeping naked beside him he couldn't help admire her beauty even if she looked as if she lived in the wild, as long as she was with him he couldn't care how clean she was.

She was smiling in her sleep, her lips parted a few centimetres and David found himself asking the question: how could I be so lucky? He kissed her lips and settled his head beside her, her own head leaning back against his chest as her body curled on her side. Content with not moving and just enjoying the feeling of his sister beside him David started to understand how two people could be made for each other, how lives could be entwined and how for every person there was another waiting for them -- he had found his.

Their heart bond glowed softly, still shining as brightly as the night before when they made wondrous love together. He sighed happily knowing he had brought his sister pleasure -- three times -- and that she had done the same for him. He craned his head and leaned his chin on her head closing his eyes with sleep welcoming him back.