All Comments on 'Imnir Ark Vol. 01 Ch. 09'

by adrammalech

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
oldwoodbutcheroldwoodbutcheralmost 12 years ago
Very Nice

I really enjoyed your story. I usually don't care for real long stories but yours was compelling. It didn't get into a rut, it just kept getting better. Real nice job, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the Best

I can't tell you how much I loved this Story.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

I like the way you ended the story it was a great way to finish it. If you plan on writing more to the story I will gladly look forward to reading it but I think that the way this chapter finished up it would be a good place to stop. But like I said it's up to you I will gladly read it if you put out more. You are the 7th writer that I have found that adds a lot of detail to the stories on this website. You're 1 hell of a good writer keep up the good work my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please more, one of the best sagas ive read

OmniferisOmniferisabout 11 years ago
more

really good series, if this is the conclusion of vol.1 i can't wait to read vol.2

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11almost 7 years ago
Just wondering

Like the story so far, will there be any more chapters?

LevindlLevindl3 months ago

Thank you for sharing such an amazing story with us! Even though it had several chapters, it never seems to be repetitive, and there was always something new. Even the sex scenes, which there were many of were written in a beautiful style that each one stands on its own. Bravo!!!!!

Sincerely

Daniel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous