All Comments on 'Imprinted Ch. 10'

by darcysweet

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago
Totally amazing

I salute you for being able to portray the wants and satisfaction of a young bisexual guy having all his dreams fulfilled. So fucking hot, including his need to submit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thank you. Come in, yes, you know what is required, I looked his older secretary was there, sitting, what about her, come here Betty, take the position, she pulled her skirt up exposing her pantyhosed bottom, now doesn't that look good, not bad for a 54 year old. I had to agree, now you, I turned dropped my pants, exposing my pantyhosed bottom just like he had directed. MM, what do you think Betty, hm, looks o.k but the proof is in the fucking. Ok Betty, back down, he took a pair of scissors and carefully cut a hole, exposing her shaved pussy, look Rob, she is already wet, his big cock out, positioned and pushed into her, I watched as his cock moved in and out of her as she spread her legs further, shiny with juices, my cock was hard.like to fuck her wouldn't you, funny that, you have a wife half her age but you would like to fuck a 54 year old, he pulled out of her, well go on, I looked at him, do it. I pulled the front of my pantyhose down and pushed up into her, not quite the tightness of my wife but a nice pussy all the same. Stay still, I felt the scissors cut my hose, o.k I kept fucking, a wet finger rimming my hole, probing, like the first time when he had taken me over the desk filling my virgin arse. How is he Betty, hard, so hard, lean forward as he pushed my back, I felt his cock, wet, lubed, open me and slowly slide inside, now fuck her, I moved back and forward, oh fuck, the feeling was intense, Betty moaned, I moaned as my cum flooded her pussy, I stayed in her as he fucked my bottom, feeling Bettys pussy clenching around me, then the spasms and my bottom was filled with warmth as his cock unloaded. He was deep in me, my cock was still hard deep in Betty, he slowly pulled back, I pulled back, Betty stood, thank you staff, that will be all today. As we walked out I said sorry Betty, but she looked at me and said don't be, you were good I orgasmed twice, hope we get to do it again or if you want...., she smiled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous