All Comments on 'In a College Shower Ch. 02'

by 0ra11yfix8ed

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
Normal people experiment, sexually albeit pleasurably! Worth a 5+ vote in our view!

Lets be honest? Any Female capable of providing oral sex to themselves would be just as impossible a fetish in the "Gay" world! For the rest of so-called "Straights?"; Masturbation should be considered an acceptable fetish, by all Partners regardless of an "Individually" specific gender preferences!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stopped to soon

You need to go through the actual blow job and the cum in his mouth and the feeling of pleasure that was the result thereof.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies4 months ago

Being slowly seduced by an older friend/mentor/coach, I'd probably react the same way as Henry. I'd feel appreciated that someone took a liking to me. Then as the back rubbing started, I'd feel a little unsure where this was going! Still, Arnie's story about his girlfriend being out of town, and his need, sounded so authentic. Like Henry, I guess I would have been persuaded to jack him off, and....!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user0ra11yfix8ed@0ra11yfix8ed
Became curious late in life. Started writing as a sort of self therapy. Acted out. Enjoyed every alternative tried. Took time off to recover from cancer. Enjoy give and take communications so if you have a desire to talk I'm all ears!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES