All Comments on 'In a Remote Alaska Cabin'

by tracker99504

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
FORGET IT

OK, ANOTHER STORY THAT IS NOT COMPLETE AND IF THE STORM WAS SO BAD, HOW DID GINGER REACH THE CABIN.

NOT MUCH IN THE WAY OF A STORY THAT . . .

Sorry I even ead it.

dark_pyredark_pyreover 19 years ago
very good

unless you have been in weather such as you described you would not know what it was like. as a native on northern MN i have seen some of the worst winter weather. you kept it real and i kept having memories of my own winters appear in my head. thank you for writing this story in such a setting.

Northern_StonerNorthern_Stoneralmost 17 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed your story, the setting did a lot for it.

I'm looking forward to a sequel, great job.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Hot Tale

Pun intended. Give us more. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic!

Awesome story. For once - and this is pretty rare for this type of story - it felt pretty realistic. And on top of that, I go out with a wonderful older woman - not my mom though - so the story was especially relevant for me. Great work! Oh, and to the idiot who posted the first comment, if you knew how to read, you'd know that the storm had cleared up long before Ginger arrived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOT in the Cold!!!

Very good story. As others said, realistic in the build up and erotic in the action. Hopefully a next chapter is coming that includes Ginger & Mom both doing naughty things w/ him!!!

oliver1242oliver1242over 13 years ago
Another chapter please with mom moving to Alaska permanently

Another chapter is needed with the mother moving to Alaska permanently to live with her son and Ginger.

By her making Alaska her new home to live,she would no longer feel lonely and the love she and her son have for each other would more than satisfy cravings for another temporary relationship, because the mother/son relations will be permanent. Her relationship with Ginger would also continue to grow more intimate,so there would no longer be a need for anymore random threesomes with tourist that could jepodize the relations with the son.Jealousy between Ginger, the mother and son appears not to exist,thus making for a stable matchup.Since both women are in their late and there doesn't appear to be any problems physically, could there be a chance that children may come about for the trio;one for each woman? something to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
below average

story is below average but not hot. should be more describe about mothers nude body and embarresment. story should be proceed slowly, all is happend too fast between mother and son. all the teenage horny son have fantasy that their mother should be naked infront of him so passionately.

you are long away from literotica, if you come back then come back with a hot anal mother son punishment story where son punish his middle age mom for lost challenge. son caned his moms butt untill bleed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lovely

Weel written and hot! Could we have one where the son gently and slowly worships the mother's anus? Just a thought. Keep writing.

rosspalrosspalover 12 years ago
Ditto

Another one like Oliver said. Loved it. More.5+

juanviejojuanviejoover 11 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

I give you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

truly awesome !!!! the way u write is great... it brings the story alive and the words u use with the details really helps visualize it ... all in all great story ... ide love to hear more stories form you!!! thank you :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrific tale !!! (or should that be tail?)

Your story made sense to me. Why Mom was wound up, the need for shelter, and the sex was good too.

Forget the naysayers. Thanks Don

BigStrongRhinoBigStrongRhinoalmost 9 years ago

A very nice and sexy story

diverbossdiverbossover 8 years ago
need more

Be nice if you were to continue with the story and add Ginger, Jack and Mom together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
excellent

Nicely done. Made me get hard as I read it. I like the way you eased into it. How about the next chapter with mom son and Ginger

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just ok

it sounds just a story, not Real

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The story is based on a very original scenario. I gave it a 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

All that and he fucks her asshole??? Just another Gay story, YUK!!! 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
1 star

for the gay anal crap!

nightdragon1nightdragon1about 2 years ago

Loved it. Would love to see mommy sell off all back at her old house and move in with her son and his girlfriend.

Bisguy60Bisguy60about 1 year ago

Great story, love how you took ur mom

Lv2eat58Lv2eat589 months ago

It was great! Please write one with everybody fucking.

JerryDancerJerryDancer3 months ago

Well done. I enjoyed it very much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous