In Another Dimension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok baby, it's ok, I'm just happy to have you. The rest we will work on together. And you're on a promise when we get home," she said smiling at him.

"Some guys have all the luck," Jan chirped in.

Myra then gave Jan a hug. "Oh Jan, I'm so happy, I owe you. Thank you so much."

"Just be happy Myra, I'm only too pleased to help. If only you weren't such a sexy bitch," she retorted and they both laughed.

The mood was quickly broken.

Oh god, here comes that sleazebag Driller groaned Jan as a rather drunk and obnoxious man weaved towards them. Matt Driller, the CEO for the company that most of the party goers worked for.

"Hey, hi babes," he said moving to their group. As he did so he placed one arm around Myra who tried to shrink away from him. He pulled her to him with a hug then reached down and gave her ass a gentle pat.

"Mmmm, and don't we look good tonight," he said with a slurred speech ogling her breasts.

Jake was overcome by a rush of raw emotion, uncertainties about his feelings for Myra immediately banished as his natural protective and possessive instincts cut in. Bristling with anger he stepped between them, looking the sleaze in the eye.

"Don't ever do that again," he said in a calm but clear voice that commanded everyone's attention.

"Whadda you mean buddy?" Matt said arrogantly.

"I said don't ever do that again," Jake said calmly holding his ground.

"Do you know who I am? And what the fuck are you inferring?" he said, confident that his position would cause this ignorant so and so to back down. They always did.

Jake stepped closer, pushing his face right in front of the sleaze. "Yeah I know who you are, you're the local sleazebag. And I'm not inferring anything, I'm telling you. I'll make it clear for you, do not ever do that again. Touch my wife's ass or anywhere else again and I will break your fucking hand," he said calmly but with a menace that was clear to everyone. He didn't move, his eyes boring into Matt's unnerving him.

The sleaze licked his lips, cast his eyes around then took a small step back before turning away.

"Huh, you need to lighten up buddy," he mumbled slinking away.

When Jake looked at Myra he could see the look of love in her eyes, sparkling with happiness.

She moved to him and placed her arms lovingly around his neck. Pulling him to her she placed her lips on his.

"Put your hands on my ass please honey," she whispered. "I want to feel your hands, not remember his hands on me."

But when he did she could feel the stiffness. Myra was on the verge of breaking the kiss when her heart leaped as she felt his lips soften and the tension drain from his body. His hands dropped and gently cupped the cheeks of her ass drawing her to him. She pressed her body willingly against him. She opened her mouth and her tongue probed his seeking his tongue. He felt her heat as she moaned quietly into his mouth as his hands gently fondled her ass.

For Jake the party was a blur. Myra was sparkling with joy, she never left him and kept an arm around him. Jake couldn't help but be affected by Myra's attention. The longer the evening went the more comfortable he felt in her company and the more at ease with her touch. In time he was eager to leave.

As soon as the babysitter left Myra made her expectations clear. Jake was nervous, stalling as they brushed their teeth and prepared for bed. If he thought that there would be awkward moments he was mistaken. Myra wasn't waiting for awkward, she knew what she wanted.

She threw herself at him, rushing to unfasten his belt she pulled frantically at his buckle, at his shirt at his jeans. He was caught up in her desire.

She felt a surge of love flow through her body as he sucked in air when her hand wrapped around his swollen cock.

"Oh god I want you, I want you now, no foreplay just do it, fuck me baby, I want you inside me," she moaned as she drew him to the bed.

She spread herself for him as he moved between her legs. She was slick for him and she eagerly placed her hands on the cheeks of his ass and pulled him to her. "Do it honey, put it in, all of it," she moaned, her voice deep with desire. Eagerly she brought her hand to his thigh seeking his maleness as he thrust into her. As he withdrew she could feel his shaft wet with her love making. He stopped momentarily and she took the opportunity to gently fondle his balls before he again thrust into her.

"Ah yes, harder baby harder," she moaned in encouragement as he pounded into her.

"Aahhh, that's nice," she groaned passionately as he ground his pelvic bone into her engorged clit. And he could feel her arousal rising again as she wrapped her legs around him giving him full access to her sex. "Oh my god, I'm going to cum," she said in amazement.

"Aaaaah, aaaaah, aaaaah," she moaned in rhythm with his thrusts into her before grabbing him and screaming as her body exploded, the waves of pleasure making her spasm uncontrollably.

Jake could hold himself no longer and buried his cock to the hilt as his cries mingled with hers as his balls pumped his sperm into her receptive body. He lay on top of her, gently kissing her, one hand casually playing with a breast, neither of them wishing for him to move from her.

It came something as a sharp pain in his heart as she whispered "I love you Jake, love you so much honey," in his ear. He wished he could say the same with honesty to her.

Jake slowly got out of bed as Myra lay sound asleep. The house remained in darkness as he carefully moved through the passageway to the study and logged on to the computer.

"Oh my god, oh god noooooo," he cried softly as he slumped over with his face in his hands. "Charlotte, Christy, oh my god, what do I do?"

Thank the banks, they are always there for you. The simplest of evidence: he checked his bank statements. Friday, transfer of money, $150 to the Old World Antique Shop with the notation Charlotte's birthday present. This is not a case of amnesia!

But what to do? Through the pain he tried to rationalise his situation.

"I think something of what Jan said was true, it may well have been to do with the lightning, maybe not, but I believe there is more. I never believed in the supernatural, black magic, voodoo or any of those science fiction type things but I do now. I believe that I have been living in two dimensions," he thought.

"Something like the movie sliding doors. I'm the constant, I'm Jake Barlow in both dimensions, what I did in one dimension I more or less did in the other. We know all the same people I knew with Charlotte, at least most of them. While I exist in two dimensions I, me, am conscious in one – but the other goes on. The only real difference is in this dimension I have Myra, in the other Charlotte. And they are not the same person any more than their/our babies are the same person."

"On Friday I think that when I touched the celestial clock some sort of magic hit me, or maybe it was a jolt of lightning, or maybe the eclipse, or maybe a combination of all those things or none of those things, but I think the pain I felt ... I thought I was being torn apart, well I think that was the essence of me, my mind, my feelings, my ego being torn from one dimension to the other.

He took a deep breath. "My god, am I actually thinking this, do I believe this? ... I think I do, I think I have to because I don't know what else to believe.

"I can't be sure about anything but I believe something like that has happened. Now I suppose that I can try and find a way to reverse the change but where do I start? If I do try there is no guarantee of success, I could just as easily fuck everything up, I could wind up somewhere else or nowhere. Who knows? If there's two dimensions why not three ... four?

"Most people would probably say that now I know the truth I have to do whatever is necessary to reverse the situation, get back to the true reality. But it's not that simple. If it were only me, if I didn't have any other responsibilities then I would probably go back to the shop and try to re-create the past. But it's not just me is it? There's Myra and Cherry here and even for Charlotte and Claire there because I believe, I hope, my alter ego is with them and I hope they work things out as well. I don't think I can take the chance and potentially disrupt everyone's life, I don't think I can do that to either family. The risk is too great.

"Even if I try, then I'm damaging the relationship with Myra. I can't put her in the position where she thinks I'm only with her because I can't leave. She adores me as it is, if I say anything to her it's only self-pity, I have nothing to gain. For her sake and Cherry's I think I just have to accept what I have and start a new life with Myra and Cherry. I have to keep my knowledge and disappointment to myself and be the best husband and father I can. And that's what I will do," he resolved. Heartbroken he returned to his new bed, but sleep eluded him.

It was the cool darkness just before the first signs of dawn.

"Give me your hand," he quietly whispered. He twined his fingers between hers. She could feel his tension.

For a couple of minutes they lay side by side simply holding hands before he spoke. "A wise old man once told me: It's alright to look back but you should never stop and stare. I don't know what happened and I probably never will. My memories are disturbingly clear but I've reconciled that and for our sake I won't refer to them again. This is going to be hard for you but you are going to have to accept that I have no knowledge of our time together, you are going to have to teach me everything. I'm sorry. But really, it's not what is in my mind or how it got there but what we do in the future. I plan to grow old with you; happy, contented and madly in love."

Jake could taste her tears as she leaned over him and put her lips to his. His hands moved to stroke her hair, his fingers grasping and tangling in her luxurious locks. His ragged breath wafted across her skin and for a moment she feared that he had stopped. But then his mouth was on hers again, harder, demanding and his hands were on her hot skin, pulling her to him. He cupped his hand behind her head and slowly turned her onto her back deepening the kiss. She whimpered, wanting more of him. She captured his tongue and started to suck on it. Jake had the competing emotions of rising passion and the feelings of guilt that he couldn't ignore. But he could feel her willingness and desire and he tried to lose himself in her love.

He kissed her lips, her eyes, her ears and she stretched her neck out for him as he first kissed her neck then took the exposed skin between his teeth, sucking and dragging his teeth over her leaving a prominent love bite for all to see.

She wanted to touch him, touch his sex. She eased his cock from his jocks then with her second hand cupped his testicles. They were tight and full, the course hairs so different from the smooth skin. She skilfully played with his sac, controlling his pleasure and emotions. Then she stroked his shaft. The tip of him was wet with desire as she massaged the moisture around his crest. She returned to the eye of his cock for more moisture before swirling he hand around the crown. "Oh my god," he moaned then turned to her.

It was her turn and she moaned with desire as he gently cupped a soft breast. He explored every inch of the smooth tit, teasing the nipple to a hard bud; alternating between rolling the bud and stretching it trying to extend its length. All the time to her sounds of encouragement. The ache between her parted legs intensified.

Pleasure engulfed her body making her mindless, and she arched her head back, offering him her all. Every part of her was longing for him. The wetness between her legs increased and she could smell the musk of her own arousal in the air.

His mouth brushed down her neck and he kissed the small hollow at the base of her throat before following the swell of her breast. He dwelt over her a moment, teasing, his breath hot on her exposed skin and she lifted herself to him. He took her breast in his mouth, hot and wet as hers had been on him earlier in the evening.

She felt a burning desire between her legs, desperately wanting him to fill her. Instead he seemed content to nuzzle on her breasts as if that was all he desired and she lost herself in the sensation until his fingertips trailed down her body.

Another wave of heat slicked her dripping sex as she felt his mouth kiss between her breasts then lower down, kissing his way to her belly button before reaming his tongue around the twisted knot.

Then he was touching her, twirling his fingers through her pubic hair, sliding over her tingling flesh: teasing her where she wanted his hardness inside her before moving up to rub the swollen nub that craved his caress.

He spread her legs wider, or more precisely she spread them for him at the gentlest of urging. She couldn't stifle the groan of pleasure as his lips and tongue settled on her pulsing clit. She bucked and cried out but not with release: not yet. The heat in her body became molten as he devoured her cunt.

The tip of his tongue teased her slit and opening, tracing the soft folds to her clit, the little button pulsing with a mind of its own. He circled the flesh, using his tongue, lips and fingers to keep her in a state of throbbing passion. As his tongue teased her button his slick fingers gently caressed her virgin rose.

Shame warred with pleasure as he stroked and probed, his finger taking what his wife had always denied him, arousing nerve endings that she never knew existed. She moaned and pushed against his mouth as his finger slipped deeper into her ass.

"Oh my god, Jake," she moaned and her ass clenched his finger as the first signs of her pending climax started to break.

"Oh my god Jake, I'm cumming, I'm fucking cuuuummmming, ahhhhh," she wailed as her body bucked and grabbed at him as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her.

As her body calmed he mounted her and she sighed contentedly as he thrust his cock into her dripping cunt in one powerful movement. His cock was smooth, hot and hard, stretching her soft wet walls around it. He waited a while as she adjusted to him before pistoning into her body in long, slow strokes. When he needed a different angle to penetrate completely she moved with him so he could touch her innermost depths.

"Oh god that is good, so good," she murmured, lost in the lovemaking. "Oh god Jake, I'm going to cum again," she said frantically pulling him to her as he thrust his hips forward. "Aaaahhh, aaahhhh, aaahhhh," she moaned in pleasure as her body climaxed around his cock. And she squeezed her cunt muscles as she felt him stiffen before he filled her again with his sperm. He didn't withdraw. He lay on her as they came down from the high of their lovemaking. Tenderly she wrapped her legs around him holding him to her as she lovingly stroked his back and ran her fingers through his hair.

"I've been a bit withdrawn from him, from sex since we had Cherry," she thought. "But I'm not going to make that mistake again. Now that I've got him back I'm going to show him how much I love him. I'll show him just how sexy I can be; whatever he wants I'm going to give it to him. I'm going to satisfy your every dream baby," she thought as she looked lovingly at him.

Then Jake noticed a movement at his side.

In the now early morning light he looked into Cherry's eyes and smiled. She stood silently beside the bed, thumb in her mouth clutching a small teddy bear in her other hand. His cock reluctantly slipped out of Myra's sex as he rolled to his side of the bed. Leaning over the side he picked Cherry up and lay her on the bed beside him.

"Good morning sweetheart," he said to her giving her a gentle kiss. "Do you want to get into mummy and daddy's bed?" he asked and her face broke into a smile as she clambered under the sheet next to him.

Myra leaned across him and gave him a quick kiss and smiled mischievously at him as she reached down to take his wet manhood in her hand; slick from their lovemaking.

"Hello baby," she smiled at Cherry.

"I think I know the meaning of true happiness. I've got everything I could want," she said looking into Jake's eyes.

"Something for you to do. I want you to book a cruise or a trip to Vegas: I want to renew our wedding vows. Then we can get serious about having a little brother or sister for Cherry," he said.

"Mmmmm, sounds good," she said blissfully and he felt her hand tighten around his cock.

12