In Awe of a Young Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers

And then he started pumping them. Easing his straightened fingers in and out of me, up and down mey. Using his fingers as a surrogate cock to fuck me. Using them to excite my cunt to the level it needed to make me start to cum

"Is that nice Cat, is it auntie?" he joked at me as I felt the inevitable sensations on the inside of my most womanly place being caressed.

I didn't know what to think. Whether I should be disappointed or pleased, happy or sad, relieved or frustrated. But the fright and the scaredness, the feelings of being demeaned and degraded and the concern over being forced to submit to him were now being taken over by other feelings. Arousal, excitement and heightened sexual sensations were starting to pervade my body. I fought as hard to resist those feelings as I had to resist him but the outcome was exactly the same; I completely failed.

Laying there trapped and helpless, humiliated by my position and feeling so sordid by how my clothing was in disarray I realised that I was starting to cum. I started to pant and sigh. My body jerked several times and my fingers dug into the carpet. My mouth was open as I struggled for air and my eyes were tightly closed.

His fingers probed deeper and pumped harder and I reacted accordingly.

I groaned with annoyance at myself as I felt him pulling my knees upwards. I felt so humiliated as my tummy was lifted from the floor, as my pussy was pushed upwards and towards him He was winning, I knew that and that so frustrated me.

I was now half-kneeling my legs wide apart, my head resting on my arms, my chest and stomach raised from the carpet, my ass and pussy in the air as my nephew finger fucked my cunt. And finger fucked it so well that his aunt, his blood relative, his mother's sister was climaxing on the end of those fingers.

"Is it good? Is it good for you?" Glenn whispered.

"Oh you bastard, you sod," I moaned back as the sensations built up more and more inside my mind and body. His other hand had now reached round me so that it was underneath me stroking my clit, running up my stomach and onto my breasts. But still the other hand pumped in and out of my pussy thrusting in as far as the three or four fingers would go then almost slipping out as we withdrew.

I was now fully in the throes of a full blown orgasm.My mind had been completely blown by the sensations my body was experiencing and I was writhing and squirming trying to wring every last ounce of excitement and pleasure I could from the horrible yet marvellous things he was doing to me.

"Oooooooooo," I sighed, "arrrrrrrrrggggh," I moaned as my orgasm completely exploded.

"Is that good Cat is it, is it?

Although part of me so hated saying it I couldn't stop myself from being truthful. "Yes, yes Glenn it's sooooooooo good."

Then I passed over the crest of my orgasm and started that lovely, warm, soft descent down the other side. I sank to the floor, he slowly removed his hand and gently pulled at my body indicating for me to turn over onto my back. He was kneeling beside me looking down at me. He smiled and I couldn't stop myself from smiling back. I was in that tender, loving and such sensitive post climax state when women need to be handled carefully and shown that what we've just given of ourself is special. And I felt that Glenn was doing just that.

His eyes bored into mine as he took hold of his tee shirt and pulled it up over his head and said. "That was marvellous. Thank you so much."

Feeling now close to him I ran my gaze over his firm, tight body almost shivering with the anticipation of being crushed against it as I heard him continuing. "You are so beautiful and so sexy, I want you."

I didn't reply. This time I didn't reject him or say that we shouldn't or couldn't for I was watching transfixed as his fingers undid the brass buttons on his jeans. One by one they came undone until he was able to peel the denim down his legs. He wasn't wearing underpants I noted the realisation of that sending a thrill through me for some reason. Then the jeans were pushed off and for the first time I saw my nephew naked, I saw my nephew's bare body I saw my nephew's rigid, straining cock.

And it was a lovely cock. In fact, I thought, it was a beautiful cock. Long and slender and smooth and silky looking it soared up his wonderfully flat belly until it reached his naval. Uncircumcised, it was shaped like a rocket ship I thought, with a bulbous end and a vividly purple tip straining through the foreskin. It wasn't massively long, about average I guessed from my limited experience, but it was sturdy and thick and, overall I thought, rather guiltily, it was bigger and lovelier than my husband's. He rested his hand on it and looked at me. I suddenly realised that he was no longer restraining me, he wasn't holding me back or stopping me from moving or leaving. He wasn't forcibly doing that, but there was something even more powerful keeping me there. A stronger force was stopping me from leaving. A more restraining influence was working on me. And that was my need to be fucked. My need to be fucked here and now by my nephew!

"You like?" he asked meaningfully stroking his erection as we smiled at each other now we both knew we were at peace.

I sat up and, looking him straight in the eye, I slowly undid the last few buttons on my blouse. Neither spoke as I took that off and dropped it on the floor beside me. He could see my heavily erect nipples poking over the thin, cups of my flimsy bra and his cock seemed to harden even more, it certainly twitched. His fingers closed around his cock and he stroked himself as I reached behind me and unclipped the bra. That too joined the other clothes on the floor. I got up and slid the trousers off and momentarily stood before him dressed just in the ripped thong the torn back of which was hanging down between my legs. I was fiddling with the lace waist band of the thong contemplating whether to remove it. I thought it was quite incredible how the mood had changed. No longer was I scared, or concerned at what he might do, for now I wanted him to do just that. Something had 'flipped' in my mind, something had clicked in my emotions. All my earlier reticence had gone, my inhibitions had vanished and I felt in control. I sort of realised that the slut that existed inside me, which enabled me meet men and women in messenger and masturbate with them was rising to the surface right now. And those same slut standards I recognised were going to let me, no make me, fuck my nephew.

I looked right into his eyes as I pushed my hips forward.

"You said to tell you when the time is right Glenn. When I want you. You said you'd be waiting didn't you?

"Yes I, yes I did" he replied looking almost hypnotised by my fingers holding and twisting the lace around my narrow waist.

"Well Glenn," I said in almost a whisper as both hands gripped tightly on the material. "I want you now," I went on my hands suddenly pulling hard on the lace tearing it apart and ripping the remnants of the thong from my body as I continued. "I want you to fuck me Glenn and fuck me now."

*

And fuck we did.

All that evening and most of the night. He fucked me six or seven times, I thought, although I may well have been wrong because one bout of lovemaking seemed to roll into the next. The whole period from around eight o'clock that evening until ten or eleven the next morning, when we eventually got up, became to me one long fuck. I'd never experienced anything like it in all my life. I'd never been fucked so many times in such a short period and I doubted whether I had ever enjoyed being fucked as much as I did that night with my nephew.

With him I felt insatiable. I felt adventurous, wild, abandoned and ambitious. I felt so feminine and so wanted. It wasn't that he was a great lover for really he wasn't. He was too rushed, a little too interested in his own satisfaction and slightly too eager to actually fuck as opposed to make love but he made up for those shortcomings and more by his stamina and his recovery powers.

He firstly fucked me on the floor of the family room. After I'd ripped the remains of my panties from my body and had told him that I wanted him to fuck me he'd taken me in his arms and crushed my naked body against his bareness. He'd squashed my breasts against his firm chest. He'd pressed his long, hard cock into my stomach. He'd run his hands up and down my back groaning and moaning with pleasure as he cupped the mounds of my ass sending sharp shocks of pleasure through me as he squeezed and pinched them.

It was such a wonderful feeling to be crushed against such a firm, taught and muscular body. Being used to the softer, flabbier, approaching middle age body of my husband it came as such a pleasantly, thrilling surprise to feel the body of a young man. The litheness and the firmness. He had no excess flesh on him. His chest was muscular, his legs and arms were lithe and sinewy and his belly was as flat as a washboard. And his cock was so hard. Much harder than Richard's ever was nowadays and I guessed had ever been. It pressed insistently and so invitingly into my soft tummy as, kneeling, we kissed and ground our bodies together.

All thoughts of the taboo side of what we were about to do had been pushed to the back of my mind. It was as if the fact that he had forced me to submit to his will had overcome that consideration. By taking me to an orgasm without my agreement, by making me cum without my invitation and by almost raping me, albeit with his fingers, it somehow changed my view. It made having sex with my blood relative, nephew more acceptable for some reason.

"Maybe," I thought as he pushed me onto my back. "It's that I'm so aroused, but I feel no guilt."

"Possibly," I continued thinking to myself as he lay on top of me. "I'll regret it later."

"It could be," I mused as he wiggled downwards his cock slipping between my legs that I opened. "That it is terribly wrong."

"Perhaps," I went on thinking as I felt the tip of his cock nuzzling right against the folds of my pussy. "We'll do it just the once and then we'll both come to our senses."

But as he pushed his hips forward and the delightful feeling as his thick, hard cock slid effortlessly up my welcoming pussy all such thoughts were rudely pushed from my mind. As I raised my knees and wrapped my legs around him encouraging an even deeper penetration, so there was only one thought in my mind. That was gaining every bit of sexual pleasure I could from his young firm body and magnificently hard cock.

It didn't last long. Time and patience weren't necessary for either of them. Guile and subtlety in their lovemaking wasn't on the agenda, even if Glenn was able to have sex that way. No raw, hard, fast sex was what the situation called for and that's exactly what we had.

Hardly was he fully in me than I wrapped my legs round him. He'd only just started to thrust up and down me when both of us were grunting and moaning with the feelings we were experiencing. It was just a short while before he was thrusting hard and deep with the sort of movements that a more adept lover would have saved for later. As both of our heads were rolling from side to side as we panted and gasped kissing was difficult, but we slobbered on the others chin, cheek or neck trying to combine oral with penetrative sex. Everything became flustered and urgent, fast and really out of control. But still it was exhilarating for both of us.

My feelings and emotions were running wild. At the forefront of them was the fact that I was being made love to by a man with a virility I had forgotten existed. A young man was filling me to overflowing with a beautifully thick cock that was of a hardness I could hardly remember. A body was against mine and I was being held by one that had the firmness, sharpness and smoothness of youth, features of men that were to me well in the past. That it was my nephew was a concern. That I would always now have trouble facing my sister was a consideration. And that I was committing incest did worry me. But, as I'd sort of reconciled earlier, the forcible way that he'd made me submit to him and the humiliating manner in which he'd made me cum against my will gave me some form of justification, didn't it?

"I didn't fuck my nephew willingly, he forced me!"

And that seemed to make it more acceptable, not right but just about ok enough for me to push it to the back of my mind and to revel in the physical enjoyment and pleasure he was giving me.

"Oh fuck fuck," he moaned his body going rigid in my arms. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."

"I know. Yes Glenn cum for me, cum with me," I grunted as I felt his body go tight and his cock strain even more as he held it still deep inside me.

We climaxed together. It was a good orgasm and he poured his sperm into me in stream after stream of energetic eruptions. He was noisy and he rolled his body around as he grunted and moaned how, "Fucking marvellous it was."

Mine was strong, but was not overall totally satisfactory. Almost as soon as he'd ejaculated he withdrew and rolled onto his back leaving me still jerking and shaking.

"Oh fuck me Cat that was fabulous" he'd moaned seemingly unaware that mine was still going on.

In that tender, sensitive, immediate post orgasm state I wanted to be held and cuddled, whispered to and gently kissed as my mind and body returned to normality after the extremes of the sexual agitation. He wasn't experienced enough to understand that or, was it that he didn't care and lacked sensitivity.

But even when I rolled onto my side, pressed my breasts against his arm and ran my fingers over his broad, tanned chest he didn't respond but repeated how amazing it had been. Even when I brushed my fingers through his hair and whispered. "Yes it was good Glenn, very good," he didn't react in a tender way. But amazingly, when I ran my hand down his body and onto his flat stomach, he did react. Not with tenderness or sensitivity. Not with a gentle kiss or a warm cuddle. Not with soft, loving words. No, such things were clearly unknown to him. Such behaviour was foreign to him and I mentally registered, quite shocking myself, "I'll have to teach him." What came so naturally to him, however, could well be a strong compensating factor though, for as my hand slid down his stomach his penis was laying sideways across it semi hard. And even more incredibly as my fingers closed round it I felt it start to grow and harden.

"My God Glenn, I don't believe it," I murmured as he turned and looked at me.

"I've always been able to get hard a second time almost immediately," he smiled.

"Mmmmmm wonderful," I smiled lovingly stroking his increasing girth and hardness.

"I want you again," he said; that was music to my ears. He kissed my chin and cheeks ands grabbed one of my breasts. "Do you want me? Want me to fuck you again? Fuck you with my hard, young cock? Do you? Do you I?"

His words seemed to mesmerise me. "Yes Glenn I do. I want you to fuck me again," I replied my body reacting to the growing hardness in my hand, the feelings he was stirring up with his fingers on my breasts and the effect of his and my words. "I want you to fuck me again and again and again Glenn," I went on as our mouths met and we kissed deeply.

"No like this," I said turning onto my front and kneeling on all fours. "Like this Glenn, doggy fashion as we call it." My b

Now it's my turn," I said huskily straddling him across his thighs and reaching down and behind me to guide his erection into me one more time.

That's how that extraordinary night progressed.

From the initial rather frightening "finger rape" of me, through the two times we had sex on the floor of the family room to us going to the spare bedroom and I being on top as I screwed him.

They showered together drank more wine and around midnight we did heat up the Chinese food and ate that sitting around in dressing gowns in the family room where it had all started.

As well as making love, well having sex really for there was no lasting love involved, we talked. In fact we seemed able to talk more and easier now that we were lovers than we had before and we weren't exactly tongue-tied then. He told me about the girls he'd had explaining his love of older women giving me, perhaps rather too much, details about those he'd been with.

He asked about my relationship with Richard and I was honest explaining that I did still love him but that due to his almost total lack of sexual interest I was being forced to look elsewhere.

"Hence you get lucky," I laughed rolling over on top of him. "Affairs are just too messy."

"So you've had some have you?"

I laughed. "Now that would be telling wouldn't it?"

I did tell him though. I told how I'd had two affairs, the last about three years ago and the first about five.

As the night wore on we would doze and then wake up, have more sex then doze off again. In between sex we chatted and chatted not just about sex but many different things as well.

At last we slept. It must have been after three and I thought we'd probably had sex at least four and maybe five times. As I dozed off slightly drunk and amazingly well satisfied I couldn't help thinking how wonderful young men can be as lovers. I also couldn't help wondering just what else was in store for me while my husband was away and Glen and I were alone in the house.

*

We didn't go out of the house much the rest of that Saturday or the Sunday. We didn't need to for what both of us most needed was right there. Each other.

It became a quite amazing sexfest, an incredible lovein and a fantastic sexual tutorial.

As I became somewhat of an addict for the firm, taught youthfulness of his body so I also gave him little tips. As I started to understand the attraction I'd read about and some friends had told me about of young men so I coached and guided him. As I started to become used to being with a man who was able to be hard again almost as soon as he'd gone soft, one being able to cum again within half an hour of the first time and one having the stamina to cum four, five and even six times in a night, or day, so I returned those with the sort of sexual education only an older woman can provide.

Through that weekend and the early part of the week we thrilled and enjoyed each other to the full and at the same time taught each other.

"No not as hard as that." I told him when he held my breasts too firmly.

"Don't squeeze my nipples so tightly Glenn, that hurts, just gently pinch them."

"Yes there, right there," I advised and encouraged him as his fingers fumbled around the lips of my pussy. "It's best right alongside my clit Glenn not on it," I whispered gently stroking his head as I lay with my back against the headboard, my legs wide open, my knees drawn up and Glenn's mouth between my thighs.

"Take your time darling, don't hurry, don't rush just enjoy my body and love my breasts and pussy." With advice and encouragement like that Glenn became such a better lover over that weekend that the thought of being alone with him for the next few nights made me shudder with the sheer sexual expectancy of what we would get up to.

Now, being able to combine, gentleness, patience and consideration for the woman with his incredible stamina and sexual energy, Glenn was turning into a very formidable lover indeed. "Or", as I mumbled, through mouthfuls of his cock that I was sucking. "You're my sex machine Glenn."

I was teaching him I realised and he was a quick learner. He started being more subtle with his lovemaking, He stroked my full breasts rather than grabbed them, pinched my nipples nicely as opposed to squeezing them painfully, caressed my pussy lips and clit instead of rubbing them. He became more patient taking his time to fully arouse me before entering me. After I explained at some length about the difference between a man's and a woman's climaxes he held me and cuddled me after he'd cum while I was still tingling and shaking with the aftermath of mine.

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers