In Awe of a Young Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers

The week passed by in one riot of sex.

That first Friday set the pattern for the next few days. He'd come home from college and we would make love, usually on the sofa in the family room Sometimes though it would be with us standing up or with me bent forward over a chair or with my chest flat on the table or work surface. We'd have a meal either staying in or popping to one of the local pubs or bistros. I'd got over my concern about being seen in such places with a much younger man. Now I readily held his hand and even exchanged kisses and caresses in public. After dinner we might watch TV or a DVD or listen to music as one way or another we built up to their evening excitement. I might give him a massage or he might rub my back or feet as slowly, now, we moved towards having full sex. Usually we'd do it twice in succession before relaxing for a couple of hours before going to bed around 10 or 10.30.

We slept together every night having a languid and quite long fuck involving lots of foreplay and oral before dozing off in each others arms.

The mornings were especially magical for me I had never, other than few times on holiday, had sex in the mornings for Richard was off to work so early. With Glenn, though, I had the extreme thrill of being woken up most days with his erection pressed against my bum or tummy or thigh, his hands stroking my breasts or his mouth on my nipple. And I responded to those advances. On the mornings where I woke first my arms would encircle his lovely body sliding down the flatness of his belly to find his genitalia. I loved just laying there, my breasts pressed into his back, my hands stroking and caressing his cock and balls feeling it harden and stretch. That was such thrilling sensation for me. To experience the hardness increasing, the length and girth growing and the flesh becoming warmer was wonderful and for me so new. As his erection grew so he'd wake but lay still letting me pleasure myself by using his body as my plaything.

We both knew that it had to change of course once Richard returned.

Sure our late afternoon, sometimes morning and early evening fun continued but we clearly couldn't sleep together. I did, though, a few times leave my marital bed, ostensibly to sleep in the spare room, and waking Glenn had sex with him in my study once and in the basement family room a few times. We couldn't either romp around naked in the early evenings, though I was able to be half undressed or clad in sexy undies when Glenn came home from college at times when Richard couldn't possibly arrive home early. Not that he ever did.

So, although we had to take more care and we had to be less adventurous in where we had sex, our affair continued until Glenn finished his course.

I did at times wonder if Richard suspected anything for following his trip to New York and until after Glenn had left I never once made any advance towards him or even hinted to him that I "required servicing." Also Richard made a number of remarks about 'your toyboy' and 'your young friend' making me think that he knew but of course he couldn't. I had really got to like Glenn but more as a sex partner than as a person. He had that mean and rather selfish streak in him and was the type that knew exactly what we wanted and would let nothing, even a woman saying "no", get in his way. He told me about two women back in Canada who, like me, he'd forced to have sex with him. He really was of the 'treat 'em mean, keeo 'em keen' school of manhood. I had always thought it was the type that some women seemed to go for big time, but which had no appeal to me. How wrong was that I sometimes wondered?

There were many things I enjoyed about my fling with my nephew. The main one being was a liking, no more than that, a passion almost, for young men.

I couldn't get over the beauty and the firmness of his taught body. The feel of that against me. The firmness of his chest and his stomach. The tightness of the cheeks of his ass. And of course I was amazed by his recovery powers and his incredible stamina that he, modestly, told me was nothing special and that most of the guys he knew that were "players" had such powers. I really did find the prospect of having all of that taken away from me somewhat alarming. I realised that I was now in awe of him and all my earlier reservations, though still in my mind palled into insignificance when compared to that.

Even as Glenn was still with us my mind was, rather ambitiously and probably totally ridiculously I knew, trying to think of a way that I could replace him.

I'd been able to, just about, reconcile and put to the back of my mind the incest problem and I was remarkably relaxed about being unfaithful to Richard. But how I'd ever be able to look my sister in the eye again I had no idea. The mere thought of being in the same room as her and Glenn filled me with a tremendous dread.

At last the day came for him to leave and it was a fairly tearful departure. He telephoned a few times immediately he got home but, inevitably, the frequency of the calls slowed down after a couple of weeks.

It must have been about that time that I decided to go to confession and mass. I was a very lapsed Catholic, but occasionally I felt the need to pick up on my religion again and this was one of them. It didn't help much though.

So it was with great trepidation that one Saturday a few weeks later I said to Richard.

"Richard I have something important to tell you."

"Oh Yes I what is it?" He asked hardly looking up from reading the FT.

"I'm pregnant." I said quietly.

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers